[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Backstabs Their Corporate Masters by Taxing Them as Nationalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: government solving inequality.jpg (208KB, 722x722px) Image search: [Google]
government solving inequality.jpg
208KB, 722x722px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-taxavoidance-idUSKCN11G0AB

>"My message to those companies is you are fighting the wrong battle. You have to move on. Times are changing," the head of the eurogroup and Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem told reporters on arriving at a meeting of EU finance ministers in Bratislava.

>Online retailer Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O) and hamburger group McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) face European Commission probes over taxes in Luxembourg, while coffee chain StarbucksCorp (SBUX.O) has been ordered to pay up to 30 million euros ($33 million) in back-taxes to the Dutch state.

>German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble welcomed the efforts while EU Commission Vice-President Jyrki Katainen said new rules were needed to eliminate mismatches and loopholes between member states' tax systems that companies exploit.

"What is clear is that with every new case of unfair tax practise or abuse, public frustration grows," he told a news conference at the conclusion of the summit.

America sheds a tear for each one of these companies getting their Hardworking profits STOLEN by the government ;_;7

Second Bombing of Dresden when???
>>
>EU vs Corporations

Who do I cheer for?
>>
>>71733
The corporations I guess

Cheap burgers sound nice

Refugees don't
>>
>>71733
If I have to pick one, EU. That system can be fixed, corporations as a whole are built on, by, and for the worst kinds of human.
>>
>>71774
The successful kind?
>>
>>71733
who ever makes you happy anon
>>
>hitting harmless american corp like amazon, mcdonald and starbuck
>not hitting a single european corps
>not hitting a single finance institution
>not hitting a single high tech conglomerate
>not firing a single goverment official

EU is strapped on cash and popularity so they turn to bully any corporations they can since there's no consequenc. They are worse than commie, they are coward.
>>
>>71778
is this satire? i seriously can't tell
>>
>>71732
>>"My message to those companies is you are fighting the wrong battle. You have to move on. Times are changing,"

What did he mean by this? Is the EU looking to keep it's chest brimming for war?
>>
>>71757
Immigrants come to Europe as a labour force, at the behest of corporations.
A cheap burger needs cheap employees, right?
>>
>>71788
I'm pretty sure he meant "corporations must stop trying to dodge taxes, the people know too much about it". Please put away the tinfoil hat.
>>
>>71790
" the people know too much about it"
the people also know EU is a load of crap.
when will it be dismantled?
>>
>>71774
>EU. That system can be fixed
You can just stop shopping at McDonald's, but somehow I think dismantling a continent-spanning government thing is a bit harder seeing as how they take your money whether or not you want to give it to them.
>>
>>71792
>the people also know EU is a load of crap.

That's just like, your opinion, man. Plenty of people still support EU, unlike tax dodging corpos which are universally despised.
>>
>>71778
>amazon, mcdonald and starbuck
>harmless

enjoy your fake stuff,gutter oiled burgers,typical antichristian but pro islam coffees
>>
>>71732
The pic would be more realistic if the rich guys had curly side burns and yarmulkes.
>>
>>71778

> delicious amerilard butthurt
>>
>>71789
cheap burgers will require cheap robots
>>
It's like a lovers spat.
>>
>>71775
Great men are seldom good men
>>
>>72015
Good is subjective.
>>
So in other words theyre gonna let the UK become Tax Haven central after they leave
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.