[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charges Dropped Against Husband Who Fatally Beat Man Who Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1470154462381.jpg (55KB, 634x396px) Image search: [Google]
1470154462381.jpg
55KB, 634x396px
Authorities on Wednesday dropped charges against a Bronx man accused in the fatal beating of another man who police said was trying to rape his wife.

As CBS2’s Ali Bauman reported, the arrest of Mamadou Diallo, 61, was a hotly-debated case back in May. He had been charged with manslaughter in the beating death of Earl Nash, 43.

The charges were reduced in June to assault and criminal possession.

Upon having the charges dropped, Diallo was celebrating much more than just his freedom. His attorney said before the charges were dropped, they had considered taking a plea deal – which could have had Diallo deported.

Diallo held the wife whom he saved as he walked out of the Bronx courthouse a free man.

“I was not thinking something like this would happen to me because I never make problem. I never make problem. For 60-something years, I never make problem,” Diallo said. “But when problem comes into your house, you have nothing to do.”

Diallo’s wife, Nenegale, was happy following his release too, 1010 WINS’ Carol D’Auria reported.

“Really, really happy today because it’s a surprise to me today for that,” she said.

The incident took place back in May on Washington Avenue and East 168th Street in the Morrisania section.

Diallo’s wife was at home when she answered a knock at her door and Nash pushed his way in, attacked her, pulled his pants down and tore off her clothes, according to authorities.

Her sister was in a back room of the apartment and broke up the attack, and Nenegale then called her husband.

Diallo caught Nash as he was running away, and a fight broke out, according to authorities. Diallo beat Nash with a tire iron in an elevator, according to authorities. He died a short time later at a hospital.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/07/mamadou-diallo-charges-dropped/
>>
“My religion no allowed to kill someone,” Diallo said. “I don’t want to kill.”

An autopsy determined his death was caused by complications related to his injuries, cocaine intoxication and heart disease.

“Some people tell me I’m a killer. That’s hard for me,” Diallo said. “I had no intention to do nothing wrong.”

Nash had been arrested 19 times before on charges including robbery, arson, assault, and more.

“This case was a tragedy for all whose lives intersected in that Bronx building on the night of May 30, 2016,” Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark said. “We waited for three months for the autopsy results, and after a thorough investigation as well as discussions with the deceased’s family we have determined that no grand jury action is warranted. We are dismissing the charges against Mamadou Diallo.”

Diallo asked for peace for himself and for the man he killed.

“Thanking God, and tell everybody to give peace, for me and who died, give peace,” he said.

Nash’s family spoke out about the decision to drop the charges, saying that he had “suffered a mental breakdown and was diagnosed with schizophrenia.” They said his life spiraled out of control due to a lack of mental health treatment.
>>
As CBS2’s Jessica Layton reported, Nash’s younger sister was among those who urged the District Attorney’s office to drop the remaining charges.

“As a family we pray that Mrs. Diallo and family may recover from the unfortunate trauma they’ve experienced. While we cannot [undo] the damage that was done that evening, we hope to bring some closure not only to our family but to the Diallo family as well,” the family said in a statement.

Diallo’s supporters included members of the Black Lives Matter movement, civil rights leaders, and educators.

“Mr. Diallo is not a criminal. He is a hero. He should not be thrown in jail with the keys thrown away. He should be given a key to the borough. This man received a phone call that his wife was being raped and ran upstairs to come to her aid,” Black Lives Matter leader Hawk Newsome said last month.

Diallo says he will now try to get his Taxi & Limousine Commission license back so he can drive a car and support his family.
>>
>>71369
>Nash had been arrested 19 times before on charges including robbery, arson, assault, and more.
Good riddance
>>
>>71371

This. What the fuck.
>>
>Nash had been arrested 19 times before on charges including robbery, arson, assault, and more.

What the fuck?

I thought the USA had the three strikes rule.
>>
>>71378
Only small number of states do
>>
>>71378
only in certain states like California.
>>
>>71378
State by state basis. Looks like new york should adopt something similar.
>>
>>71379
>>71380
>>71381

Still, after getting arrested and charged more than 5 times, you figured someone would have done something more severe.

What did it look like when he went up to the judge for his 19th time? Like, what goes through a judge's head when he sees this kind of shit and just waves him on through the system, only to end up back there or in the morgue?
>>
>>71384
>Like, what goes through a judge's head
The right to a fair and unbiased trial, you fucking commie
>>
>>71409
>unbiased
>that fucker was caught 19 times

There's 'unbiased' and then there's 'tuning a blind eye to an unrepentant repeat offender', you americuck asshole.
>>
>>71412
>questions the basis of fair treatment
>undermines the integrity of the justice system
>sucks statist cock
Yet you call me a cuck.
>>
>>71413
Fair treatment that results in a rapist running around after giving every warning signal he can isn't fair to the victims.

A failing justice system clogged and slowed down by it'd own ineptitude and bias towards MUH FREEDOMS is a justice system that should be gone, bucko.

Sucking cock is obviously your thing. Don't project your gender insecurities onto me.

The system sucks. Because of people like you.
>>
>>71413
In a fair court system, recidivism would be taken into account, especially of that magnitude. fuck off.
>>
>>71368
>Diallo caught Nash as he was running away, and a fight broke out, according to authorities. Diallo beat Nash with a tire iron in an elevator, according to authorities. He died a short time later at a hospital.
>“My religion no allowed to kill someone,” Diallo said. “I don’t want to kill.”

So he doesn't want to kill but he chased after a fleeing person who was no longer on his property and beat them to death?

I'm not sure I agree with the verdict.
>>
>>71419
Mate, the family of the guy who was beaten to death wrote a letter to the DA saying to drop all charges against the guy who killed him.

Whether you personally agree or not doesn't matter.
>>
>>71436
>Mate, the family of the guy who was beaten to death wrote a letter to the DA saying to drop all charges against the guy who killed him.
But that's not the way the legal system works nor should it be.
>>
>>71438
>Is a known criminal.
>Gets killed during the 20th crime.
>Family is of said douche actually has the balls to say, "He's better of dead." and not ruin a good man's life.
>Some how this is bad.

Boy you're a special kind of cuck.

By the way, the law is carried out by the community that recognizes a specific system of rules agreed within the community. In other words, you just suck in general.
>>
>>71378
Usually the three strikes is for the same offense
>>
So many cucks in this thread.
Literally nothing wrong with dropping the charges, I would've did the same thing.
>>
In Europe they would've thrown him in prison
Thank Washington for muh freedom
>>
>>71449
No it isn't.
>>
>>71419
it wasn't a trial. the DA decided not to take it to trial (most likely because no jury would convict).
>>
>>71369
Lack of mental health treatment. Bull Fucking Shit. I used to work for the office of mental health and can say in full certainly the only lack would be help being sought by the shitbag. We have revolving door county, state, and area hospital mental health at all levels of treatment that is absurdly funded to cover every case that walks in (the taxpayers expense applies) this fucker lacked conscious and I bet his family never did a thing to get him help
>>
>>71417
Some judges do they are "racist"
>>
>Her sister was in a back room of the apartment and broke up the attack, and Nenegale then called her husband.
>
> broke up the attack
>
>Diallo caught Nash as he was running away, and a fight broke out, according to authorities. Diallo beat Nash with a tire iron in an elevator, according to authorities. He died a short time later at a hospital.
>
>he was running away

Diallo attacked Nash after the fact, I'm glad they're going to deport him.
>>
>>71504

They're not going to deport him.

They're not going to do anything to him at all.

Can you even read?

Not to mention, your logic is all sorts of fucked up. What, someone who just finished raping a kid, but was going away from the scene of the crime, shouldn't get his head curbstomped?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.