[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air China advises "precautions" when visiting minority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1

File: _91062119_capture[1].jpg (38KB, 660x338px) Image search: [Google]
_91062119_capture[1].jpg
38KB, 660x338px
>A Chinese airline has reportedly warned passengers that "precautions" should be taken when visiting areas in London mainly populated by "Indians, Pakistanis and black people".
>Air China included the comments as part of a feature in its in-flight magazine on visiting the city.
>It also advised tourists not to go out alone at night, and for females to always be accompanied when travelling.
(...)
>They were published in its monthly Wings Of China magazine and read: "London is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.
>"We advise tourists not to go out alone at night, and females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling."

>Air China has not commented on the article

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37298803
>>
If that had been written by a western airline, blm and various progressive groups would be screaming racism and bigotry. But it's Chinese,it's deemed part of there culture to mistrust others and to be fearful and we need to understand that they don't see many people of colour blah blah blah. And the wheel of hypocrisy turns merrily along.
>>
>>71242
I think the biggest irony is that it won't hurt their business at all. I've flown Air China and 95% of their passengers are obviously Chinese.
>>
>>71244
Of course it wont. Most Chinese agree with this.
>>
They got the right idea. Anyone can scream racist and shit, but you can't say they are in the wrong for writing that.
>>
>>71242
Well the screaming is only effective if you care. The chinese would just tell them indirectly to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>71261
chinese are worse than niggers tho
>>
The airline is giving them good advice.do you think a slim attractive woman would be safe in those shit hole neighborhoods at night? Not for a minute..those nights and towel heads would be all over her
>>
Based China telling it like it is. Niggs love getting their hands on qt Asian grills. Not to mention nearly all of their customers are Chinese who couldn't give less of a shit about "political correctness"
>>
>>71271
until SJWs infiltrate the Chinas.
>>
>>71279
Like that'll ever happen. SJWs are a Western phenomenon which won't take off in the East. Especially in countries like China and Russia where government control and censorship of media is commonplace. Any protest and shitflinging will be silenced, possibly with force.
>>
>>71279

Nope. The only Asians you see becoming SJW are either halfbreeds in the West or Asias who were born and raised in the West, in fairly well-off families.
>>
>>71271
>qt
>Chinese
>>
>>71326
tru dat ...chinks are ugly
>>
>>71237
>pakis,indians and blacks
They forgot about the albanians,gypsies,arab and SEA trash.
Pretty much if its brown,stay way from it.
>>
>>71282
>Like that'll ever happen.
But it is,specially with women.They have their own feminism and women are starting to hate chinese men.
Inclusion,integration,diversity,equality and positive discrimination are mantras in China.

The thing is,they have a culture of working,weird sense of honor and social pressure,which HELPS a lot.
And 91% homogenous han chinese,with the rest being native asians as well,so almost 99% homogenous.

The west doesn't have a culture of working,no honor,no shame,millions of niggers,gypsies,ethnics and mudslimes coming in.
>>
>>71253
>Most Chinese agree with this.
most brits too
>>
>>71343
From what I've gathered, their feminism is like any other fucked up third world country feminism, which is actual feminism and not SJW nonsense. Nothing wrong with real feminism unless you're some /r9k/ autist.
>>
>>71359
I'm all for "real" feminism as long as it's actually bettering the lives of women and not encouraging others to hate them.

Feminism comes in waves, just like how it did in the US. The first wave and second wave were about putting women in equal footing with men. The current wave of feminism is seeking to undo everything first and second wave feminists have done, making everyone hate feminism.

Third-world countries are simply undergoing this transition as well. Once their women are on equal footing with men sjw bullshit will gradually take place.
>>
>>71237
>country run by a government that's corrupt on the most fundamental levels goes out of its way to espouse racism
>this is somehow shocking or newsworthy

(insert reaction image here)
>>
Chinese hate everyone that isnt Chinese, the world has known that for thousands of years.
Having convenient barbarians to demonize has always been a mainstay of keeping power in Chinese politics. Especially now with their current bad excuse for a government.
>>
>>71261
>Get out my store!
>>
>>71264
Good meme
>>
>>71456
So what is America's excuse?
>>
>>71359
That argument sounds more like "I like feminism only if it's done far away from me" tbh.

t. Third worlder
>>
>>71972

ignore >>71456, he's an idiot for conflating the Chinese communist party (the only party and gov) with the will of the Chinese people.

America doesn't need an excuse if it hated everyone, which it doesn't. America (ie - roaring 20s, other economic booms, the "ideal" america) actually is the greatest country on earth.
Supremacy /= hate
>>
>>71456
Right, that's why they say that about everyone, everywhere else.

>fuck off, idiot
>>
>>72064
>greatest country on earth.
...really?
>fluoridated water
>nuclear run-off legislated into legality
>massive media collusion for the narrative
>Political Correctness
>no swearing, no nudity on normal TV because taboo
>no nudity at the beach because Puritans
>privatized Healthcare
>greatest country
>>
>>72068
>>privatized Healthcare
Nothing wrong with this, healthcare is not a right.
>>
>>71279
They run their SJWs down with tanks.

How many SJWs does it take to free Tibet?

That's not the beginning of a joke. The joke is that Tibet will never be free no matter how much people cry to China because they do not care.
>>
>>72010
Actually that argument is more "I like feminism only if it's not about taking sneaky pictures of guys on trains and posting it to Tumblr about how he raped her by manspreading."
>>
>>72010
Maybe you should try learning english and/or basic thinking skills, shitskin.
>>
>>71237
God i want to learn Chinese so bad
>>
>>71264
Only as business partners. Theyre tolerable, but barely human in behaviour and lifestyle unlike niggers who aren't human at all.
>>
>>71264
t. Nigger
>>
>>71237
Why would you ever visit the darkie dens in London?
>>
>>72068
Wow, everything that every other country has. Except, name a country and I can name why we're better than it. Protip: your country is weaker than the US, both financially and physically. You have no self defense rights compared to me. I choose who represents me in almost every facet of the political system, with the exception of the city dog catcher and mosquito guy.
>>
Guess what? Chinese are rightly scared of the races and religions who do bad stuff. I cannot imagine why. Lucky for them, they're allowed to say it out loud.
>>
Britfag here, born and bred Londoner.

Fun fact: Chinatown / Soho in Central London is literally the highest crime area in London, and is the highest for violent crime.

Specific task force units are rare Londonwide, but Soho has always had a street crime task force because it's so rife there.
Not to mention that Chinese rarely report violence from other Chinese gangs, because Triads will chop your ass up and put you in chop suey. They won't find your body.

Still, for various reasons, if there is a shooting in, say, Brixton or Peckham (mainly black areas) it's at least a one-page story for days. Front Cover shit, lots of photos. It's more dramatic to have photos of a black youth chasing another with a gun in broad daylight in South London.

A similar crime in Soho or Central London is barely article worthy, maybe a small column on Page 6. Because it's business as usual.

As for Indians, Pakistanis? I don't know what 'area' they are talking about, it's mainly Bangladeshis etc, but Maybe East London? Mile End? Aldgate/Brick Lane areas? Wembley?
Even though almost all of London is mostly white.

I wouldn't say they are that bad, pretty low crime, again, they mostly bully and exploit their own people too, lol...
>>
>>73371
OK, wait, let me qualify that -
Alright, no tourist should really be walking about in East London or South London after dark unless going somewhere, especially Peckham or Mile End.
I mean, sure, if you are just wandering about in residential areas and not too streetwise, the odds are you may wander into a 'bad block' and those who seem lost or out of place are weaker targets.

It's a catch-22 - generally, you are safer on the high street - main roads, well-lit, foot traffic, etc but then more people means more of them will have bad guys mingling, because there are more targets there.
But walking alone down some dark residential street increases the chances you are being followed, or you stand out more.
Part of that is just territorial shit or dice-rolling, like pretty much any big city.

I'm sure trouble finds you if you are just strolling about in some big Chinese town alone after dark with no real direction or purpose.
>>
>>72547
>Lucky for them, they're allowed to say it out loud.

Too bad they can't say 'democracy' out loud.

I guess you think living in a despotic shithole isn't so bad when the sovereign powers happen to agree with your agenda.
>>
>>71342
>Pretty much if its brown,stay way from it.

why do we indians always have to be lumped with muslims.

yeah we smell and are annoying but our incarceration rate is lower than average and we're economically self-sufficient.

maybe you don't want us but do we have to be lumped with violent races

the rotherham child sex ring perpetrators were almost all pakistani and their victims included a number of hindu and sikh girl as well, yet the media calls them "asian" and from the pictures white people think its indian people raping white kids wtf
>>
>>74252
I'm white British, but can confirm this.
When you hear trouble with 'Asians', it is always Pakistanis, Bengalis, Chinese, etc
I have never even met someone who had a problem with an Indian, and you rarely see them in the news for negative reasons.
India is also the only country I have ever heard of to politely and officially request countries to stop sending them foreign aid, namely Britain.

Just come here and try to get into a fight with an Indian. Indians don't get into fights. They are too busy studying or working or doing business or science.

Indians don't fantasize about raping white women, they fantasize about being a landlord, doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or owning a restaurant or store.
>>
Chinese (citizens of China, not ethnic Chinese overseas) people are tough as fuck when dealing with other Chinese people, they don't believe in lines and rules and shit at airports and such, but they assume they have to be nice and polite when in foreign countries. If they need to be tough, they have to be told in advance.
>>
>>74252
Because unless you're a Sikh in a turban, white people can't tell Indians from Pakistanis. "Asian" is a catch all term.

Try and tell the difference from a Slovenian and a Slovakian, then give up and say White Eastern European.
>>
>>74303
>Chinese

lol wat. It's almost always Pakis or Arabs. btw blacks in London are far, far worse than any other demographic by a very wide margin

As a white person who unfortunately lives in a black area of London this pamphlet is right on the money. And no, poverty is not the problem
>>
>>74497
>Indians
darker skin, usually no facial hair
>Pakis
lighter skin, look really really dirty, often have a beard or some facial hair

It's not that hard
>>
>>74252
>>74303
Its hard for foreigners to understand this, but for people over 40 'asian' usually just means south asian.
>>
>>74522
>indians
shit
>pakis
shit

no one gives a fuck
>>
>>74497
Can you tell a Sihk from a Pakistani?
>>
>>71264
No, no they're not, you faggot. Honestly, I'd take chinese over african any day of the fucking week at this point.
>>
>>74536

You wouldn't say a sex offender / violent criminal / religious fundamentalist that can work but chooses to live off the dole is as shitty as an irritating and smelly guy with a ridiculous accent.

You don't want either but ranking them the same level of bad to me seems unreasonable.
>>
>>71264
You obviously don't live around them or you are one yourself. The Chinese assembled my computer. The niggers partially disassembled my car during a riot. Chinks are smart. Niggers are stupid.
>>
>>74772
Whilst your right about the differing intelligence levels amongst races, the Chinese are not the ones who invented the concept of computers, they just assemble them for cheap for some corporation. Doesn't make them smart enough to create a white mans civilization.
>>
>>74776
But they did. Many many years ago
>>
>>74843
Living in Hong Kong I'd label mainline Chinese as bad as any other
>>
>>74843
you're referring to the astronomical clock, which was pretty dang cool.
of course, similar "analog computer" inventions (in purpose, if not scale) had been independently originated elsewhere in the world, including turkey and ancient greece.
China is a great country and one of the largest economies, has been for a long time, but as important as CHina's inventions have been, they all seem appropriate rather than obviously superior (or inferior) as many Chinese exceptionalism claim.

>>74772
>herp derp IQ genes
>muh lynn
>muh vanhanen
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>72070
>Letting thy neighbour die
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>74955
Health care is not a right.
>>
>>74962
Just say it: "let them die".
>>
As someone who has spent most of his life around Chinese people I can say without a shadow of a doubt they are the most racist,bigoted people on the face of the earth. Even amongst themselves they are racist. If your skin is a little darker or your eyes aren't the right size compared to the average Chinese they will openly shun you and call you inferior to your face. Funny thing is Chinese have the worst superiority/inferiority complexes you will ever see.
>>
I've been in London a couple of times and I agree with not visiting some places because the crimerate in those areas. I would never set foot in places like Brixton and Peckham...
>>
>>72068
Think on what will happen if Hillary takes office.
>importing shitskins
>banning butter knifes
>hate speech law in full effect
>SJW rampaging the streets
>nigger muslims beheading Americans
>purge: the anarchy
>>
>>71279
HAHAHAHAH look at this faggot
You think SJW opinion matters in the East.
I tell you your jewish methods won't work here.
Your liberal brainwashing will fall, we shall see that you foreign devils be incarcerated and burned in hell
>>
>>74303
I'm a Canuck and can also confirm this. We have a large amount of Indian families here who emigrated and settled here more than two decades ago, and many of them are either people with PhDs who have their own offices where they practice, pay tax and assist our economy, big turn-key business owners of locations like Pizza Pizza or Tim Hortons, or working/studying to become one of those things. I've never met an Indian hoodrat or just generally and Indian who wasn't polite and respectable, they are one of the few immigrants who are willing and happy to assimilate Canadian culture and values, and honestly, they're a welcome group.

The only thing I do not like is that they tend to purchase properties in suburbia complexes and only rent out to their family members or other Indians, they've basically turned Brampton into NEW New Delhi.

But aside from that, Indians are pretty bro-tier.
>>
>>75100

I mean a chinaman professor on the bus one time and he said racism is the main thing that is ruining China, you can't have a functioning nation where 60% of the people completely hate the other 40%.
>>
>>71237
The chinese text says this though:
Going to London to travel is very safe.
到 伦敦 旅行 很 安全。

However, some areas such as Indian/Pakistan
但 有些 印巴
enclaves and black enclaves are more
聚集区 和 黑人 聚集区
disorderly in comparison.
(较乱) (相对) 相对较乱。

The chinese text did not mention 'precautions needed' though. The intensifier 'very' is also lost in the english text.
>>
It's legit advice.

Black majority areas are the fucking worst (surprise)
>>
They're probably right.
South Asian tourists basically stick out like sore thumb.
They're culturally not very aggressive, have a poor grasp of English, carrying expensive goods and just not confident in those situations.
If I were a criminal, I would target them too.
>>
>>75462
Don't you mean East Asian?
>>
>>75477
Whichever one incorporates orientals.
>>
>>71237
I'm Indian and i agree. I don't go to Black areas and try as much as i can to avoid areas populated with lots of Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshi etc. To dangerous, even the white people living there are scum.
>>
>>71360
You give them an inch they'll take a mile, fuck em.
>>
>>75486
It's not the Hindus but more the Sikhs that tend to associate with the muslims.
There is an element of sympathy between Sikhs and Pakistanis due to sharing Punjab.
But the result is Indians get implicated in the end when muslim areas become problematic.
>>
>>77712
Even with hindus you need to be wary. The short, dark ones are worse than niggers
>>
fuck the chinese all of them look the same because they fuck their own moms ..chee aaeee khwwee. and as far as paskistan is considered , it will soon be wiped out from the nation , like the toilet paper you use rite after ur done shitting.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.