[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August Totals: Trump Spoke to 200,000 Supporters – Hillary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: Du4Njag.jpg (329KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Du4Njag.jpg
329KB, 1024x1024px
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-entertains-200000-at-his-campaign-events-in-august-hillary-only-10000/

>The Presidential campaign events in the month of August are now almost complete. In the first 31 days since the conventions Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have held many campaign events across the country but when comparing the two campaigns the results are staggering.

>Donald Trump will hold his 31st campaign event in August tonight and is expecting at least 15,000 at his event in Arizona. Trump has held 32 events in August if you count the Roast on Saturday in Des Moines where he was the keynote speaker. More than 198,000 people will have participated at these events and for 7 of these events (Columbus, Harrisburg, Ashburn, Wilmington, Abingdon, West Bend and Akron) Trump had overflow crowds. In Everett, Washington as in many locations throughout the campaign, Trump set a new attendance record in the arena where his event was held.

>Hillary Clinton on the other hand held only 11 campaign events in August and had a meager 10,000 people show up at these events.
>>
liberals won't vote for hillary but they will vote against trump in droves
>>
>>70132
>liberals won't vote for hillary but they will vote against trump in droves
this. the only people who are happily voting for hillary are feminists and thats only because she has a cunt, everyone else is voting against trump
>>
>>70144
> the only people who are happily voting for hillary are feminists
According to whom?
>>
>>70144
>>70132
honestly
if trump wasn't running i'd vote republican
>>
>>70144
so, that's why she is leading in every swing state. some by double digits? that's a fuckig lot of feminists. if there are that many feminists in the US, you have a lot more to worry about that Hillary.

Hillary has millions of dollars in ads bought. who has seen a Trump ad? Hillary has an army of campaign staffers knocking on doors, getting people registered, making sure everyone knows where the polling places are. Trump has a few hundreds? Hillary is leading with every minority. Trump is so far in the hole with Blacks and Hispanics, he may as well not even bother buying ads in New Mexico, Arizona, or Pennsylvania. Hillary's worst scandal is some emails that may or may not have had some possibly sensitive information getting deleted. Trump is swarming with White supremacists and Neo-Nazis.

seriously, his chances of winning this election are somewhere between hilariously low, and embarrassingly low
>>
>>70156
>the only people who are happily voting for hillary
>happily voting
>for hillary

>everyone else is voting against trump
>>
>>70156
Actually I think the group he pissed off that's hurting him the most are Catholics,
They make up a 4th of all voters but tend to be split about 50/50 republican/democrats,
His little feud with the popes seems to have squewed this toward the democrat side,
>>
>>70156
You missed the point. Poll shave shown most Hillary supporters aren't voting for hillary because they like her, they're just voting against Trump. The anon above was saying that the only people who actually voting FOR Hillary, rather than just AGAINST Trump, are the feminists.
And judging from my facebook feed I'll say that at least for my friends that's true. I know many people reluctantly voting for Hillary, but the only people I know that are actually happy about voting for her are feminists

>>70132
Some of us will vote against Trump while still not voting for Hillary. Two party system is fucked so let's stop supporting it
>>
>>70145
according to 1921
>>
>>70156
I think I saw one Trump ad once.

It was one of those commercials that you see when someone has whatever product, but for bumper stickers showing

*thumbs up* trump
and
*thumbs down* trump

I thought this was a good ad because it shows him for what he is: a businessman. He's marketing to both supporters and those who don't.
>>
>>70114
Trump supporters haven't had a place where they could be openly racist for over 20 years now. Obviously they're going to be excited for a Trump rally
>>
>>71421
>anything i dont like is racist!

>>70132
so they say, but apathy will let Trump get elected
>>
>>71423
>anything i dont like is feminist!

The knife cuts both ways, Anon.
>>
>>70171
>Some of us will vote against Trump while still not voting for Hillary. Two party system is fucked so let's stop supporting it
If you vote "against" Trump by voting third party, you're increasing Trump's chance of winning. Face it, either Trump or Hillary is going to win, might as well vote for whichever of the two you consider to be the lesser of two evils.

>>71423
>>anything i dont like is racist!
nice projection
>>
>>71421
Shill
>>
>>71424
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/what-official-hillary-america-woman-card-gets-you/
>>
Trump threads should be banned from /news/, there's a containment board taylor made for his bullshit

>>>/pol/
>>
>>71593
>Shill
Is this some kind of /pol/ meme?
>>
>>71613
and there's a containment site for people like you
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>71620
>he doesn't like Trump so he must be from Tumblr
Is all of /pol/ this retarded?
>>
>>71622
So all people who are pro trump browse /pol/?

lol
>>
Hillary has health issues and can't stand stress. There is a reason people want to see her medical records. Do I even need to post any links? Just Google or put in YouTube "Hillary health problems". It should come up with a fuck ton of stuff about her.
>>
>>71613
>taylor
*tailor
>>
Those who have the least to say never tend to shut up. This is by no means a new phenomenon.
>>
>>71421
Thank you for Correcting The Record
>>
I can't wait for Trump to get elected and finally end this world.
>>
>>71627
>infowars
>therebel.media
>endingthefed
>>
>>70132
More likely they just won't show up to vote.
>>
>>70162
We went through 8 years of bush Jr. we can last 4 with hillary.
>>
>>71707
So then logically that means we can last 4 with Trump too, all with the benefit of never having to hear Hillary's voice again.
>>
>>71626
No, but le epic dank accusations of "shilling" has been a /pol/ tradition for years.

>>71627
>getting political news from YouTube
top milkdude
>>
>>70132
>>70144
>>70147
Voting Trump anyways because actually looking at his website most of his stuff is very moderate. Johnson lost me with his VP pick support of TPP and this Carbon Tax nonsense.
>>
>>70145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
>>
>>71707

Thanks CTR.
>>
>>71765
You're welcome, TrumpBot.
>>
>>71718
lol the footage today proves you wrong

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775010958007762944
>>
>>71755
Fuck Earth, how is this planet important to us, anyway?
>>
>>71846
Implying carbon taxes do shit all when the populations of toilets like Africa, India and China are exploding.
>>
I mean aside from the fact that she fainted in 79 degree, partly cloudy heat that's DEFINITELY not newsworthy
>>
>>71868
Source?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.