[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Cat Burgler" scales Ecuadorian Embassy walls looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: EcuadorAssange-702542[1].jpg (61KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
EcuadorAssange-702542[1].jpg
61KB, 590x350px
http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/man-jumps-wall-at-embassy-holding-assange/news-story/3b3e282878c385a26a023559438790cb

>A man has scaled a wall at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been living for over four years.

>The incident happened at around 2.47am on Monday at the side of the building, which includes a window.

>Sources said the man fled after being caught by the embassy's security.

>Scotland Yard called off its multimillion-pound 24-hour surveillance of the embassy last October, saying the operation was "no longer proportionate".

>Metropolitan police officers had maintained a constant watch of the embassy in Knightsbridge, at a cost of over STG11 million.

>It is understood that the wall is being checked for fingerprints.

>Assange is wanted for questioning in Sweden over a sex allegation, which he has always denied.

>He points out that the UK government has refused to guarantee that he will not be extradited to the United States to be quizzed over the activities of WikiLeaks if he leaves the embassy.

>Assange, who has been granted political asylum by Ecuador, has offered to be questioned inside the embassy but the Swedish prosecutors only recently agreed.

>The Ecuadorian attorney general said earlier this month that a date would be set in the coming weeks for the proceedings to be held.
>>
other coverage:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/702542/Panic-intruder-Ecuadorian-Embassy-Julian-Assange

http://www.trunews.com/article/man-scales-ecuadorian-embassy-holding-wikileaks-founder

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/someone-just-try-assassinate-julian-assange-attempted-break-ecuadorian-embassy/
>>
>>68468
No doubt a CIA hitman.
>>
>>68470
>CIA hitman
>fail
Nah.
>>
>>68468
Why the fuck was the UK tax payer footing the bill for this? Ecuador are the ones who let him in, let them pay the security bill

We've got enough of our own problems and things for the police to get on with
>>
>>68951
How many times was Castro successfully assassinated again?
>>
>>69563
It's a bullshit signal to get UK citizens mad at him, it hardly cost them a dime. The officers watching him weren't newly hired specifically to watch him, this article is adding up the total 4 year salaries of all the officers ever involved in watching him over 4 years.

UK would have paid STG11 million to those officers anyways, these officers just had some shifts watching Assange. At most there was 300K "wasted", but it's not like police are efficiently spending their time otherwise.

Fuck, Assange probably saved some UK taxpayers from predatory tickets by taking up those cops' time.
>>
>>68951
>being this retarded
>>
>>68951
How many goes did it take them to kill Castro? Oh yeah, he's still alive!
>>
>>69563
The police weren't guarding assange, they were waiting to arrest him.
>>
>>68951

I always had the idea that CIA hitmen have to be first and foremost expendable, and the training and skills come after.

It's not that hard to make a death look like an accident, especially if it the government you're working for.
>>
>>69572
Agree with your point, but Castro died a few years ago fam.

natural causes/old age
>>
>>69589
He's still alive, anon. He gave a speech 8 days ago. The speech was about how he's dying though.
>>
>>69572
When was it in 2011 that the media ran a bunch of articles that Castro had gone comatose and died?

I still chuckle whenever I remember it
>>
>no more gorrillion cops outside so he can now maybe sneak out
>Swedes quit being faggots (temporarily)
I mean its obvious whoever made the allegation probably got paid to do so. And besides, its fucking sweden. God only knows what they consider a "sex allegation", probably think holding a womans hand is rape
>>
>>69563
It wasnt security you dumb fucker they were waiting to arrest him and haul him off to CIA torturers. They considered sneaking him out in luggage and everything. The people at the Ecuador embassy have even said Assange is a stressed out asshole (understandably). If he could leave safely you bet your ass he wouldnt be allowed to stay another day
>>
>>69612
Yea CIA jumped the gun there. Overpaid chumps as usual.
>>
>>69563
the sum quoted was for the police trying to catch him if he left the grounds... that 11 mill sterling was just in detective salaries.....they were not protecting him, derp.....

I have to hand it to the guy, he has sacrificed a lot for something bigger than himself.....and Credit to the nation of Ecuador. Assange has made some very powerful enemies.....if he ever leaves that embassy he's a dead man...hell, if they can they will kill him inside it.....the problem is I don't think it's CIA...Its the same bunch that has killed off a bunch of Arkansas people and others involved in various scandals surrounding the clintons.....a lot of wet work going on ....I say illuminati/above top secret stuff....wheels within wheels
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.