[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefighters cut through concrete to free girl's head from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Emergency responders in China cut through concrete to rescue an 8-year-old girl whose head became trapped between two sections of a barrier.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/08/16/Firefighters-cut-through-concrete-to-free-girls-head-from-barrier/7561471376158/
>>
>>68251
I may be biased but now I think Chinese kids get stuck in stuff more often.
I should make a database of stuck kids through history and around the world to be sure.
>>
>>68251
Why didn't they just pull her body forward
>>
There have been sooooo many stories of kids in China getting their heads stuck between railings, getting stuck between buildings.
WTF is wrong with these kids?
>>
>>68273
well now that you've made this point i refuse to make my mind up on the matter until I see a well funded study.
>>
How is it that you can stick your head in but can't get it back out? Is it just the ears that get stuck when you try to back out?
>>
>>68285

There hoping it will turn out like ther doujins and they get raped by a random passer by whilst there stuck.

Its the only answer that makes sense.
>>
>>68285
>Wtf is wrong with these kids
They're Chinese
>>
>>68273
>>68285
I think it's the one-child policy. Is your kid a disappointment? Get them "stuck" in a nearly-unbreakable railing with a good chance that if they move suddenly they'll break their neck. If they die, you are free to try your luck again!
>>
>>68285
>>68273
Probably a combination of China being the most populous country, so more of nearly everything is going to happen there, and lax or non-existent safety/engineering regulations. In Western countries, that barrier would've likely been designed to negate the possibility of children getting stuck in it. The bars would've been spaced close together or further apart, or there would've been grating between them.
>>
>>68343
That does sound kind of hot desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.