[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube Refuses To Remove Sam Pepper's 'Killing Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/youtube-sam-pepper-killing-best-friend_565dad77e4b079b2818ba83e

And yet tons of videos get taken down thanks to BS copyright claims.

Thoughts? I'm pretty conflicted on this. On one hand, this is pretty fucked up. Even if no one was physically hurt, this shit could scar a person for life. On the other hand, free speech is free speech.
>>
honey it's fake
>>
It seems like a ginned up clickbait outrage story tbh.
>>
shitty idea doing that to someone but I get why they won't take it down
>>
>>6767
Bunch of pussies. The guys from Jackass made even more fucked up shit regarding staged pranks between them.
>>
>prankee is completely fine with it
>views experience as positive thing that brought him closer to his friends
I don't see any sort of problem. Why watch if you're going to take it at surface value and just get offended?
>>
>huffingtonpost
>news
mods pls
>>
>>6767
Sam Pepper is the last truly avant-garde artist working today
>>
If it's real at least those guys know how much they mean for each other
>>
ITS JUST A PRANK BRAH
>>
This is good. Companies remove "controversial" media from the public record enough as it is. Every time there is a killer or terrorist and they have a facebook, video profile, manifesto it gets deleted sooner or later because... I don't even know why. "Oh no if we supress the controversy bad things will go away" maybe?
>>
Who the fuck wants it removed anyway? It's just a fucking prank and everyone involved on it are ok with it. This shit is literally just "get rid of it because I don't like it"
>>
>>6767
It's fake lol

Who cares about that rapist?
>>
>>6767
All these 'YouTubers' are the fucking worst and should kill themselves promptly, but I believe in free speech. I do hate YouTube's double standards though.
Also it's probably fake, thought I guess Golbach's acting was pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjtiX4Gv6m4
>>
>>6767
I never thought people were huge fags because there is a video they don't like on the internet. Just don't watch it. Censorfags are the worst
>>
>>6796
No, they really didn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvX5dNdMK8

>Inb4 someone kidnaps sam as a "prank'.
>>
>>7008
>>6990
>>6768
why would it be fake, if it's easier to make it real?
Tell me why would you go through so much trouble, when there is no drawbacks to making it real?
>>
>>8135
>there is no drawbacks to making it real?
>The victim could have escaped from the very first grab and beaten his face in
>The victim could've gone into shock and fucking died after seeing his friend "get killed"
>>
>>8137
yes, lots of things could go wrong, we are talking about stupid youtubers. The police could have heard them, the victim could have got his head bashed in by the trunk door.

If you ask me, I still think their line of reasoning would be to just do it, and weather what may come.

Also, that wimpy faggot is not going to attack anyone.
>>
>>6948
What's in the pocketoli?
>>
That's brutal
From my end, I couldn't imagine going through that. I would just lose it, much like he did.
From Sam and YouTube's end, I respect it. If they haven't violated any tos then it's solely up to them what they do with it. Signing a petition shouldn't change anything either. I hope YouTube keeps their word and let's it stay up.
>>
>>7796
They really did.
>>
>all that butthurt in the comments

Wow.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.