[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Samaritan helps black pull SUV out of ditch, then he’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: frasierdupree.jpg (543KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
frasierdupree.jpg
543KB, 3000x1500px
>North Charleston police spokesman Spencer Pryor tells local news outlets the victim Garrett Chadwick, 45, stopped to help the niggers pull the vehicle out of a ditch about 11 p.m. Monday and was robbed and shot after the vehicle was freed.
>Pryor says 17-year-old Deon Antonio Frasier and 19-year-old Michael Odell Anthony Dupree-Tyler, both of North Charleston, are charged with murder. Frasier is also charged with possession of a firearm during a violent crime.
>Court records indicate that Dupree-Tyler pleaded guilty to a drug possession charge in 2015 and Frasier was out on $10,000 bond for possession of a stolen vehicle at the time of the deadly shooting Monday.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743353/Good-Samaritan-killed-helping-pull-SUV-ditch.html
>>
B-but blacks are victims of the white man's oppression, and are productive members of society...
>>
Can we stop this anti-blback shit? I work with balck people and when they hold down a job and make decent money they're fine.

The people we really have a problem with are dumb and poor people.
>>
>>67453
>dailymail
>racebait
>no news value
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67479
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>67479
those dudes are niggers
every nigger is a black man
not every black man is a nigger
>>
>Help nignogs.
>Get robbed and killed.
But if he just ignored them they would've cried that "dat white man wuz racis"
>>
>>67479
>STOP SHOWING BLACK PEOPLE ARE BAD!

no
>>
>>67479
Just let them be mad. It should entertain you that they're butthurt about trivialities to post about it on an otaku image board.
>>
>>67560
i wouldn't call murder trivial, but then i'm not black
>>
>>67553
The Good Samaritan was black himself
>>
>>67479
>I work with balck people and when they hold down a job and make decent money they're fine.

literally 1 in a million
>>
>>67479
Theirs a difference between black people and niggers.
>>
>>67479
>I work with balck people and when they hold down a job and make decent money they're fine

That literally was the good Samaritan.
>Mr Garrett was a manager at Trojan Labor, a temporary staffing service.
>>
>>67479
don't mind blacks ether some are good people but wait till the fuckers in op's story get to jail the hard working blacks will be going to protest on how those fuckers are innocent and they should not get long prison sentences
>>
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.

Remember to report and hide
>>
>>67592
>Black on black crime is racist
>>
The guy that got shot was ALSO BLACK
Lol @ ppl tryin to racebait w this
>>
http://www.whio.com/news/national/south-carolina-teens-accused-killing-good-samaritan-who-helped-pull-suv-from-ditch/W1lBY6vKBhJMLXyyIEvAaI/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/good-samaritan-killed-after-helping-pull-suv-from-ditch/2016/08/16/2589c6d8-63bb-11e6-b4d8-33e931b5a26d_story.html

Just a couple others on the subject. It's heartbreaking, but every time my state has a shitty story, SC seemingly breaks out an even worse one within 24 hours. Florida then takes over after a few days. It's amazing how shitty things get once you go past North Myrtle Beach.
>>
>>67581
More like 1 in 3 in my experience, but those are still shit odds.
>>
>>67600
you are an idiot
top of bell curve blacks need to avoid niggers as much as the rest of us.
>>
>>67479
What is anti black about this article except ops usage of the word "nigger"? There is nothing anti-black about the word "nigger" or facts so explain your position.
>>
>>69201
Besides it being race bait for /pol/tards, there really isn't anything of news value to the story. This kind of thing happens dozens or hundreds of times every day and doesn't get reported because it isn't exactly news that people are assholes sometimes.
>>
>>67453
the guy they killed was also black.

lmao.
>>
>>67573
Is it really? Kek
>>
>>69203
>Murdering a man who helps you is a common occurrence and is just asshole behavior

Liberals
>>
>>69210

>the guy they killed was also black.
Well the number one cause of death for niggers is other niggers.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.