[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Fatally Beat Cat Because ‘He Didn’t Want It To Scratch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: skylour-spiridigliozzi-crop.jpg (35KB, 433x576px) Image search: [Google]
skylour-spiridigliozzi-crop.jpg
35KB, 433x576px
>MOUNT PLEASANT (KDKA) — A man in Westmoreland County was arrested on animal cruelty charges overnight after police say he killed a cat by swinging it around, hitting it off of a porch and punching it repeatedly.

>http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/police-man-beat-cat-until-it-died-because-he-didnt-want-it-to-scratch-anybody/?e=o5W0t6P4DALTOw

>Spiridigliozzi said, according to the criminal complaint, that the cat in this incident came up to him on the porch and tried to scratch him. Police say Spiridigliozzi allegedly picked up the animal, started swinging it around and repeatedly hit it against the porch.

>The cat initially survived, but police say Spiridigliozzi then allegedly began punching the animal “until it died.” He then put the dead animal in a garbage bag.

>According to the criminal complaint, when officers asked him why he did it, Spiridigliozzi told them “he didn’t it to scratch anybody.”
>>
I couldn't care less, pet owners shouldn't let them roam the neighborhood. I'd shoot and eat any car that came into my yard.
>>
>>65193
>eating car
>>
>>65172
Millennial scum
>>
>>65203
Why so temperamental? Did tonight's Pontiac give you indigestion?
>>
well,mission accomplished I guess,it won't be scratching anybody.
>>
>>65203
> That
> A Millennial
You need glasses m7+1
>>
>>65200
>not eating car
>>
>>65172
He was a good kitty, he dindscratch anybody
>>
>>65267
>not eating car

Cmon its 2016
>>
>>65172
This guy was just doing his best Doomguy impression.
>ripandtear.jpeg
>>
>>65193
>Being this edgy
I've never seen a cat owner say this about a dog.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>65287
>>65200
>not eating car
your white privilege showing
>>
>>65193
>I'd shoot and eat any car
>>
>>65291
This is a common attitude among back water hill billies. They threaten to shoot anything or anyone that comes on their property.
>>
>>65291
Cat haters are insecure because cats don't seek approval from humans. They desperately cling to dogs' pack mindset for validation of the idea that they're not pieces of shit.

>>65380
Or just whack animals into porches. Maybe eat some cars while they're at it.
>>
>>65460
Your post proves that Dog haters are idiots as well. And cats don't seek approval from humans? My cat kills his toy mouse every night, makes a big song and dance about it meowing as he brings it over, dumps it at my feet, and waits for me to pet him. Then he takes it back upstairs so he can repeat the routine a few days later.

Why can't you Cat Haters and Dog Haters quit being faggots?
>>
Why would he throw it on the trash ?
just fucking eat it like we do with chickens
raw or cooked whatever you like
>>
>>65172
>swinging it around, hitting it off of a porch and punching it repeatedly
Amateur... that guy has no talent.

I do the same on a monthly basis and used to beat them whenever I catched them vomiting at my door or defecating in the porch, but cats are dumb as fuck... you can beat them as much as you want that it doesn't make a iota of a difference.

After that I began laying traps to control their population and would strangle them on a constant basis.

Even right now I have another fuckin cat day and night weeeau, weeeeau, weeeau without stopping for almost 3 days in a row... later I'm gonna grab a machete and slit his backbone in half if he makes me spend over 72h without sleep.

But that stuff is too much work... nowadays when I find them inside my property trying to kill my animals I just shoot them... the problem is that the cats are not even worth the price of 1 bullet.

Last month had a woman making a scene cause she saw her cat running out of my property with a crossbow bolt burried in an eye socket... I just turned my back on her and didn't even bother to say "fuck you" before closing the door on her face.

Next day she was crying saying that I hurt her pet... and I told her: my pets had baby cubs last night and your cat eat them with just 2h of life... I saw them in the backyard camera coming out of one hole in the mother straight into another hole in your cat... and if you want I can butcher the cat right here in front of you and show you the 4 babies still inside his stomach.

She didn't even apologize... the cunt.

I had cats for decades and never in my life a neighbour complained of my cats stealing food, destroying property, vomiting at anyone's door the rotten food and animals that they find throughout the streets, nor pooping, nor making noise nor anything.

Cats are worse than trash... I was coming home today and counted 30 cats just in my street roaming around and sleeping under the cars.

Fuuuuuck!
>>
>>65484
Woah, that's edgy as shit! Looks like someone graduated from black jokes and Donald Trump memes. Does your mom know you're in a raid this late at night?
>>
>>65501
>edgy as shit!
Never butchered an animal in his life.
>>
>>65477
Your cat sounds interesting.
I don't think the feud between cat and dog owners will ever end.
>Tfw my cat will never be safe outside because of shitty people doing shitty things.
>>
>>65460
I disagree with your cat hater theory. I personally hate cats, my girlfriend owns three, cats feel they own the house they live in, going anywhere and doing as they please. They also have sharp claws that the use to destroy shit and pick at your clothes when you pet them leaveing holes in your clothes. I love their additude of not careing about your attention or wanting much of it. But i despise their douche bag habits and attitudes besides that.
>>
>>65501
Hi r*ddit.
>>
>>65172
Found footage. Idle Hands inspire this
https://youtu.be/xIKDp2qW3rQ
>>
>>65568
>tfw neither a cat owner nor a dog owner
Cat owners win by virtue of the fact that their pets don't insist on bothering everybody else.
I don't go out in public and have cats running around me, trying to sniff my crotch or lick my face. If I go over to a friends house and they have a cat, the cat will just chill in the corner or at most snuggle on my lap.
>>
>>66670
>Cat owners win by virtue of the fact that their pets don't insist on bothering everybody else

That's the point, fag...

When dogs want something they bother you to do it in your front... when cats want something they wait till you're not watching to do it on your back.
>>
>>66670
>Cat owners win by virtue of the fact that their pets don't insist on bothering everybody else.

You've never listened to two cats fighting at midnight, have you?
>>
>>65484
That's some high level edge. Genuinely surprised.
>>
https://youtu.be/?reload=7&rdm=1znt3n6bd#/watch?v=2w7dDVcPSOg
>>
>>65484
You should notify your school or the police of what you are doing. For your own safety.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.