[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother of teen who killed himself after false rape allegation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 1

File: false accus gets small fine.png (289KB, 501x784px) Image search: [Google]
false accus gets small fine.png
289KB, 501x784px
A girl falsely accused a 17 year old boy of raping her. The boy then killed himself. Now his mother killed herself as well.

Now that false rape accusations have claimed a female victim, will feminists start to think that falsely accusing men of rape is a bad thing?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbroken-mum-teen-who-killed-8518826?ICID=FB_mirror_main
>>
>>63412
She had internalized sexism, no other explanation.
>>
>>63412
Kind of reminds me of this article
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324600704578405280211043510

The mother was a feminist who believed all the rape culture nonsense and supported things like the Dear Colleague letter forcing colleges to expel men who can't prove their innocence.
Then her own son was falsely accused of rape and she realized what bullshit it all was and writes an article about it
>>
False accusers should go to prison for a sentence equivalent to what the accused would have had if convicted. I'm sick of feminism.
>>
>>63412

This makes me so angry
>>
>>63433
Same here. An innocent young man died because of a lying whore.
>>
Terrible news.

It's just adding insult to injury how overwhelmingly preventable this entire situation was from happening in the first place.
>>
We should kill all college board members
>>
>>63426
B-b-but that would discourage victims from reporting crimes to the police!
>>
>>63412
ABSOLUTE DISGUST.
>>
>>63454
it's pretty fucking tough to prove a false accusation with intent
>>
>>63412
Meh Darwinism strikes again. If you are such a weak ass that you have to kill yourself then you failed and your genetics were not supposed to survive.
>>
>>63457
It's usually hard to prove rape, but we still punish it harshly when we can prove it.
There have been cases where the man has an alibi proving he was nowhere near her when the alleged rape occurred. Or cases like Hofstra, where the girl accused 5 dudes of dragging her into a bathroom and gang raping her, but one the men filmed it proving it was consensual. Yet the women aren't even prosecuted in these cases, and on the rare occasion they are the punishment is a slap on the wrist
>>
>>63462
Even when a man is cleared of rape allegations, there still lies a social stigmatism that labels that man, in the eyes of others, as a sexual offender. Even when proven innocent, they will still suffer from the ordeal and have to basically start every aspect of their lives over again.
>>
>>63412
Shame on the Hampshire Constabulary for not prosecuting the liar.
Shame on the BBC for not reporting Jay's death when it happened. And when complaints were upheld by the supervising industry watchdog they said they didn't report it because he was mentally ill.
"You are right to say that we didn’t cover the story . It appears that Mr Cheshire was accused of rape by someone who retracted her claim after two weeks. It was also reported that he had psychological problems for which we had received treatment , and it was alleged at the inquest that the allegation might have caused him to kill himself. He was not charged with rape."
And yet the BBC report this:
https://hequal.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/bbc-false-rape-bias.jpg
>>
>>63457

Put them on the False Accuser registry.

"Hi, my name is _____ and I'm likely to falsely accuse people of rape".
>>
>>63412
she should be fucked up the butt as punishment
>>
>>63412
>"The whole thing is just so tragic, and I do feel anger with the girl. I would really like to meet her and hear her side of the story."

This kills the girl.
>>
Justice MUST be brought to this girl and the violent man as required : at least 30 years in jail.
>>
Not sure what false accusations have to do with feminism? They hurt women by putting doubt in the minds of people hearing about genuine rape.
>>
>>63525
>I don't agree with what I'm reading
>LOL UR WHITE TRASH

Let me start by saying that literally nobody is offended by this. Saying 'white trash' is like saying 'you butthead.' It's childish, absurd and irrelevant. There probably isn't a single word that anyone who regulars this place would ever be truly offended by, but if there is, 'white trash' is the furthest thing from it. Most of us are working white males, posting from an expensive phone or computer. Most of us that post on /news/ are, on average, older than posters of other boards. I would venture to say that the ration of home owners to NEETs here is much, much higher than other boards, in favor of owners. And, on top of all of this, we are white. You can attempt as you like to offend a white person because of the color of their skin, but it won't work.

Anyhow, to argue your poorly constructed 'reply,' why should proven false accusers not be put on a registry? Perhaps you are worried it would ruin their lives? Would the falsely accused, assuming a wrongful conviction, not have had their life ruined? Or is it in all honesty that you value the white males life so little that this is personal to you?

That's what it seems like to me.

Do you know what the worst part about false rape accusations are? No one gives a shit about men, white, black, or brown. There is no crowdfunding, channel 11 report, or social media posts. But, false rape claims have received all of these things. So before you tell me that its unfair to create a 'liar list,' tell me that its fair for men to defend themselves until proven innocent when accused with no more evidence then the words of others?
>>
>>63568

this sounds like a nice copypasta in the works. thanks anon.

but he's right tbh
>>
>>63462
nah

Imagine being accused of that. Imagine the stress of being told the sentence you face. And maybe you're not super eloquent, and able to clearly explain the circumstances. And this woman is like "X,Y, and Z happened. I'm telling the 100% truth." And you're thinking "well... Hmm... maybe that did happen... I mean... But I didn't know that was rape... I'm sorry..." But everyone is calling for your fucking head because "rape" and "NO MORE! SET AN EXAMPLE!"

I'd believe it's legit PTSD at that point
>>
>>63412
The cunt needs to be jailed for two counts of premeditated murder.
>>
>>63480
Am I the only one who noticed the upside down triforce on her face?
No need to create a registry, just beware the mark of the beast.
>>
>>63564
This is bait.
>>
>>63426
Liars should get sentenced to double what a rapist gets.
>>
>>63465
I truly hate women.
>>
>>63568
>why should proven false accusers not be put on a registry?
Not that anon but I don't think anyone should be put on these registries. No false accuser registry, but also no sex offender list, and we should give anonimity to men accused of rape until they're convicted.

>Or is it in all honesty that you value the white males life so little that this is personal to you?
lol this happens the most to black males. It happens to all men but it's not really a "white male" issue.

>>63589
>>63564
Is it bait? I like to think that people on 4chan know better, but outside of 4chan I have seen a ton of feminists make the same claim and it definitely wasn't bait. When the Rolling Stone story came out I remember several of the feminists on my facebook feed being really hostile towards anybody who even suggested we didn't know the full story. Just "well maybe the frat is innocent we don't know yet" was considered horrible misogynistic rape culture. Then when we found out she lied... those exact same feminists came back and talked about how feminism is actually against false rape accusations and blah blah blah. Like they ignored the fact that a week ago, they were the feminists telling everybody that false rape accusations never happen and women never lie, and any man accused of rape should be punished.
>>
>>63479
The bbc is well known to have an extreme leftist bias, this is just yet another example.
>>
>>63564
>People will genuinely fall for b8 this weak
>>
>>63598
On 4chan it would just be bait, but outside of 4chan the feminazis will be legitimate with their unwavering desire to see men destroyed at the whim of a woman.
>>
>>63412
I think that Big Red is in the cover
>>
>>63415
>it's OK as long as it doesn't reach me
I don't think this bitch learned anything.

>>63599
Have they always?
I remember hearing something about how the briton media are/were model of objectivity, or something.
>>
She looks like a right uggo.
>>
>>63610
Oh good lord no, we once had a thread on /tv/ that easily reached the image limit just full of screencaps showing their bias.

The bbc is one of the worst ones out there, they are guradian tier.
>>
>>63613
I get that, but were they always like that?
I mean, they stayed ""neutral"" during the Falklands/Malvinas thing, to the point of not calling Brit soldiers ""ours"" (much to dismay from the gov), so it would make it look different to the bullshit of today, but it was long ago.
>>
>>63613
Link to it?
>>
>>63627
The picture is a different false accusation. Notice it's from 2011, and doesn't make any mention of suicides
>>
>>63465
I can see your point, I agree that people shouldn't be let off Scott free to accuse anyone of anything to get attention. I also think it is tricky because I know of people who don't want to come out and say they were raped out of fear that people might think it's a false accusation.
>>
>>63616
The corporation had a massive amount of change some point in the 80s.
>>
>>63634
Your fear is no defence to ruining a mans life. False rape accusers should be given double what a rapist gets and no sane individual would disagree with that, only a man hating feminazi thinks their right to destroy mens lives is in any way defendable.
>>
>>63412
My coworkers and friends look at me funny when I tell them I don't go for whores that want one night stands, and it's because of shit like this that sends a chill down my spine. If being gay was a choice I would be gay, no fucking lie. Feminism never talks about this kind of shit, and whenever you bring it up with people no one ever wants to see it from the other side. Told my friend about this kind of shit
>well it's super rare for that to happen, much more rare then women ACTUALLY being raped
Yeah fuck that. People need to open their eyes. Women need to stop using rape as a scapegoat, this is fucking nuts.
>>
>>63639
>Your fear is no defence to ruining a mans life.
And your fear of being falsely accused is no defence for ruining the life of a genuine rape victim who's scared to come forward or is wrongly charged as a liar.

It's a pretty shitty situation whichever way you slice it.
>>
>>63598
>Just "well maybe the frat is innocent we don't know yet" was considered horrible misogynistic rape culture. Then when we found out she lied... those exact same feminists came back and talked about how feminism is actually against false rape accusations and blah blah blah.
...What's the problem with this?

Yes, there's innocent until proven guilty and all that, but it's really fucking important to not prematurely accuse a potential victim of being a liar when coming forward about a sensitive issue - and that's what you're inevitably doing when you suggest the accused is innocent.
You can look for the truth without implying EITHER party did anything wrong. You don't have to say "maybe x is innocent," OR "maybe x is guilty." Just ask questions, "What time did the incident occur? Can this be corroborated? Is this story consistent?" etc.

There's a definite problem of feminists being too ready to outright BELIEVE an accuser, which is just as potentially damaging as anyone being too ready to DISbelieve an accuser. But in cases of rape, and a lot of serious crimes really, false accusation is so rare that it's statistically much safer to avoid doing anything that would damage a genuine victim. There are a hell of a lot more genuine rapists going free than there are falsely accused people being convicted. Obviously the individuals who ARE falsely accused cannot be considered expendable, but it's a hugely complicated issue involving a shitty system inside a shitty system, and getting people to take accusers seriously is an important part of trying to remedy it.
Dealing with false accusations is another matter with it's own potential fixes - eg, anonymity for the accused. But fighting against accuser advocates just creates a futile tug of war.

And at least those in your story are willing to come out afterwards and say "yeah, this was a false accusation and that's really fucked up." What would you prefer, that they just pretend it never happened?
>>
>>63653

It IS super rare though. Huntington's disease is also super rare, that doesn't mean it isn't goddamn horrifying. But on that note, fuck anyone who uses 'muh rare' as a way to dismiss the issue, which is no doubt the vast majority of people who say that.

But the reality is, it's much more likely that a man will become a victim of rape itself than become a victim of a false rape accusation. No one talks about that either, and I think forgetting that is a big part of this 'us vs them' mentality whenever the topic comes up.
False accusations aren't the only way men can be victimised by rape. And if that ever happened to you, think about how you'd fare with coming forward if you'd be treated like a liar.
Men actually have a very valuable vantage point here, being potential victims of both the act itself and of a false accusation of committing it. And as much as women struggle with their accusations being taken seriously, men struggle 10 fold, 100 fold if the accused is a woman.

So how do you reconcile both sides safely, without throwing one under the bus? How could you keep yourself safe from being falsely accused without screwing yourself over in the event that you're victimised, and vice versa? Fuck women, fuck feminism, fuck 'them', just think about your own potential safety and how a system could most securely, reasonably protect it.
>>
>>63664
We don't know that it's super rare. The 2% figure that feminists cite is bullshit, and the studies finding that false accusations are super rare are only counting cases where it was PROVEN false. But most rapes aren't proven true either. Only like 10-15% of rapes are proven true, does that mean 85% of rapes are false?
The fact is we don't know how many rape accusations are true or false because most don't have any evidence, but we do know that it's common enough to be a significant issue that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>63412
That girl is the very definition of evil. I hope guilt drives her to a mental breakdown.
>>
>>63634
Get fucked. Either it did or didn't happen and if it did then you have nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile men are being driven to suicide because of sick cunts.
>>
>>63659
Oh fuck off back to tumblr, you vile misandric twat.
>>
>>63662
This is some shit bait.

The burden of proof is always on the one making the claim and the presumption of innocense is the cornerstone of western justice, nobody of sound mind would say otherwise so your "I was only pretending to be retarded" bait is too obvious.
>>
>>63412
This boy who cried wolf is why I simply don't believe any woman who cries rape, ever. It's pretty sad that it has come to that but they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.
>>
>>63662
Nobody was prematurely accusing the victim of being a liar though. There were two sides: Those who were prematurely accusing the frat of being rapists, and those who didn't want to make assumptions in either direction. Guess which side the feminists were on? And like I said, it's not just that feminists automatically assumed the frat was guilty, they bitched out anybody who wanted to wait until we got the full story.
>>
>>63673
Uh oh someone's been triggered
>>
>>63674
Presumption of innocents goes both ways. Currently victims face a very hostile climate where they risk being presumed guilty of lying, and treated as such by the public as well as law enforcement. And yes, the accused face the same, which is a problem.
Like I said, you can look for truth without presuming either party is guilty.

>>63676
Yeah fair enough, I 'devil's advocate'd way too hard there, trying to avoid presuming guilt of retardation. Plus obviously I don't know this specific situation, my point was intended as more general.
>>
>>63677
Yep, that's about the standard of reply I expected from you after being called out on your shitposting. You have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>63412
As long as this sort of miscarriage of justice runs rampant, I don't see women as equals.
>>
>>63679
That's not presumption of innocence at all. Someone who makesa claim must always be considered a liar until they present evidence to support said claim.

All women claiming rape should be considered liars until they can prove it, you are doing nothing but presuming guilt on no evidence otherwise you moron.

Did you know that I am the king of China? You have to presume I am telling the truth based on no evidence because that is presumption of innocence, apparently.
>>
>>63412
Any sane person (and any sane feminist) condemns false accusations. Dont think the most vocal, deluded people claiming to represent a group actually are the majority.
>>
>>63412
She need to be taken out of the gene pool.
>>
>>63686
Wtf are you even rambling on about gtfo

>>63688
>sane
>feminist
pick one. The feminists who think false rape accusations are no big deal and that only a misogynist would think otherwise are definitely NOT a minority. I mean N.O.W. literally just gave Mattress Girl their "woman of courage" award. Feminists refuse to believe that women can ever lie about this shit.
>>
The boy would not have killed himself unless he was guilty. And the mom? she was disgusted at what he son did.
>>
>>63634
>I know of people who don't want to come out and say they were raped out of fear that people might think it's a false accusation.
But currently that fear has no basis unless they can't afford to pay 80 pounds so their unwillingness has nothing to do with the potential punishment.
>>
>>63691
Again, not proving anything on the "feminists" as a whole
>>
>>63692
Being accused of rape fucks up any social life and work life. The mother killed herself probably because she was distraught she lost her son. Maybe you would know what's that like if you had someone that actually liked you.
>>
>>63696
he was just memeing, unless you were knowingly using him as an excuse for your own rant in which case carry on
>>
>>63450
Fucking murder everyone oh my God! I am stoned. I'm h-i-g-h. I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as a giraffes nuts!
>>
>>63711
Yea, I remember my first time too. Masturbation was like transcendence, purpose of life was clear, and I woke up with Doritos dick and foggy memories of molesting my dog. Good times.
>>
>>63412
she even has problematic glasses on
>>
>>63686

Third time: You can look for truth without presuming either party is guilty.

>This person did a thing
>Do you have any evidence?
>Well no
>Oh well, have a nice day

Just because there's not enough evidence, doesn't mean anyone lied, it just means it can't realistically be believed. They may have lied, or it may have simply lacked evidence, you'll never know.
A lack of evidence for an accusation is not evidence that the accusation is a lie. Otherwise every claim ever made would start as a proven lie and gradually become more true as evidence is gathered, that's absurd. Accusing someone of lying is a whole new accusation and requires its own evidence in order to be proven.

My cat is on my lap right now. I offer no evidence of this, but it's certainly possible. The fact that I'm not offering evidence doesn't make it impossible. 'Pics or it didn't happen' is not a real law.

You are talking about presuming someone is guilty of lying on potentially no evidence at all, in the same breath as arguing for a presumption of innocence.
>>
>>63694
>what are social repercussions?
>what is emotional trauma?
>>
>>63728
>what is psychopathy?
>>
>>63653
First, smalltits and androgyny threads on /s/, then traps on /b/ and later /cm/ and before you know it, you're a full time faggot.
Cheers.
>>
In a civilian court of law in the us they vouch for innocent until proven guilty for the accused. The defense needs to prepare reasonable doubt rather than solid proof that the accused didn't commit a crime.

This does not mean the accuser is automatically treated as a liar. I don't know why people haven't even gotten past the "is" yet.
>>
>>63746
"If anyone's ever accused of anything, I automatically assume they're guilty."
This innocuous joke from Always Sunny highlighted the flaw in that years ago. When someone gets accused, some people (which ends up seeming like a lot, because they're emotional and more involved) will always assume that the defendant is guilty. Everyone is allowed to participate in the justice system/discussion, so there will always be stupid wandering into it to push whatever agenda feels they may have at the time.
>>
>>63733
might be better than the constant cuckold threads on /gif/. that board has turned into a constant battle between cucks and "feminine penis" admirers.
>>
>>63480

>Free to rape list as nobody will believe them when they are actuall raped

Actually good idea. Boy who cried wolf punishment. If society doesn't punish them, maybe actual rapists should
>>
>>63695
Have you ever tried talking to feminists about false accusations? I have never met a feminist with a sane viewpoint about false accusations. To really get their view you have to talk about a rape accusation before it's proven false. I've had conversations with feminists about Duke, UVA, Columbia Mattress Girl, etc. BEFORE those cases were shown to be false. And every time, feminists are 100% certain the man is guilty and think "due process" is simply a tool of the patriarchy to support rape culture. After the rape is proven false then they'll back up on that position a little bit, but still maintain that it's an extreme rarity and will still insist that men accused of rape should be guilty until proven innocent. And none of them want punishment. I never met a feminist who thought Jackie from UVA should be expelled, or that the Duke accuser should have been prosecuted, and most feminists would say you're supporting rape culture for suggesting that.

Did you really think the "Dear Colleague" letter was just pandering to extremists? Feds don't make policies like that because of tumblr feminists. Same with why falsely accusing a man of rape isn't even illegal in practice because it's never prosecuted. It's not because extremist SJWs think women should be allowed to get away with it, it's because feminists as a whole think women should be allowed to falsely accuse men of rape. Extremists don't have much influence, feminism as a whole does which is why feminism as a whole is driving these policies.
>>
>>63413
this is the patriarchy's fault fam. we live in a rape culture
>>
Was the false allegation proven false or did they just retract it because he committed suicide?
>>
>>63412
***UPDATE***
Looks like the family isn't going to just drop this. The mother wanted to push for an investigation into the way the rape accusation was handled. Now her brother (boy's uncle) is saying he will continue to push for an investigation.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-mum-found-hanged-after-8529726

BONUS:
You can see a picture of the surviving 21-year-old sister. She's got piercings and blue/green hair. 90% chance she was a feminist before all of this happened, hopefully this has redpilled her into not hating men anymore.

>>63829
It looks like the accusation was dropped shortly after the girl made it. But once you get arrested for rape, that shit stays with you. The family said they think the son was being bullied and harassed by people who thought he was a rapist.
>>
>>63412
sad
>>
one lil lying whore sent 2 people to hell.
>>
>>63838
2 weeks before the accusations was dropped, but he was strike for the news and all public covering, the girl making them was very well protected, no info about she, only familliars and cops know. and the sister its artist i tink, she dont is feminist, at least not now, looks like a nice woman acording some posts of hisshe artwork. lets see what happen with the upcoming investigation the brother of the mother wanth to do.

but well, this shit never its shared for the feminazis wit run to repost and retwiit garbage about discrimination for micro shit.
>>
>>63730
>everyone who gets raped is a psychopath
>>
>>63810
>feminists as a whole think women should be allowed to falsely accuse men of rape.

In practice, maybe. But I think that the intention behind this is simply out of a desire to protect genuine female victims of rape, and create as safe a position as possible for them to come forward. By allowing liars to be prosecuted, it inevitably creates a paranoia in genuine victims that it could happen to them, potentially preventing them from coming forward.
So I think (possibly naively) it's not that feminists want women to be free to falsely accuse men, it's just that they don't care if it happens, that they consider it an acceptable loss in the fight for actual victims to get justice.

Which is still completely terrible, but I'm just saying.
>>
>>63659
This is some shit bait.
>>
>>63691
That's exactly what I said, you spastic brained yokel.
>>
>>63727
That isn't a contradiction at all. Every claim is a lie unless proven otherwise, everyone must alwaysnback up their claims.

If somone accuses someone ofmamcrime that will ruin their lives you are damn fucking right we should consider them liars unless they have evidence of that claim, a persons life is on the line.

The accused is innocent until proven guilty, the accuser is full of shit unless they can prove it.
>>
>>63931
So you're saying that we should assume she is guilty of making a false accusation until she is proven innocent?
>>
>>63838
That cunt needs to be jailed until death, but with female privelege being what it is, I'm going to say she will get a fine after crying about how sorry she is.
>>
>>63932
No, we should assume she is lying until she can prove it.

All this shit could be avoided if everyone was anonymous until a conviction is made, but that is apparently patriarchy according to femishits.
>>
>>63426
I'd support legal protection for those who seek vigilante justice against liars. Let the public decide.
>>
>>63936
Wait, you want evidence of a crime before you convict someone?

Those poor corporate prisons would go broke!
>>
>>63936
>No, we should assume she is lying until she can prove it.
Which is assuming she's guilty of making a false accusation.
>>
>>63998
in trials in western court systems the witnesses history and criminal history is relevant for their compellability (or lack there of)
>>
>>63998
No, there would be a separate trial for that.
>>
>>63998
Why would you make a claim with no evidence? You would rightfully be laughed out of any forum of science for that.
>>
>>63412
She looks tumblr tbhfam
>>
>>63454
Pretty sure all that would discourage people from lying about it.
>>
>>64198
It's the problematic glasses.
>>
>>63659
God tier tips on not getting raped:
>Don't dress like a slut.
>Have friends where ever you go
>carry protection whenever you can
>Just have some common fucking sense.
No, these tips aren't 100% foolproof but they won't hurt to try.

>inb4 teach men not to rape!
Yeah that doesn't seem to helping in Germany and Sweden right now.
>>
>>63662
>what's the problem with this?
the fact they were 100% in support of the liar but as soon as they found she was lying they went into damage control. Didn't apologize, just changed the subject so they wouldn't have to accept the fact they aren't as smart as they think they are.
>>
>>64221
>Don't dress like a slut.
Meh, some people like the idea of violating the pure, can't really count on that. It'd probably tickle their sadism.

>Have friends where ever you go
>carry protection whenever you can
>Just have some common fucking sense

Is all genuinely good advice though. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with CCW, defending yourself is not a moral choice.
>>
>>63810
>I have never met a feminist with a sane viewpoint about false accusations.
I stopped reading there. Your personal experiences have no bearing on the wider truth. I can almost guarantee you didn't have a good sample size or impartial measuring of their stances (it probably wasn't even consistent).
>>
>>64807
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>64807
Just observing tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter etc during a major court case relating to this and you can make your own observations of how feminists react and you will sadly agree with him.

Their hatred of men burns deeply.
>>
>>64221
>it's too hard to teach men not to rape, so lets teach women not to be "sluts".
>walking alone, wearing certain types of clothes, and not being armed at all times makes it your fault if you're raped.
And people wonder why the 'anti-feminist' crowd gets a bad rap.
>>
>>64825
>I want people refuting my feels with logic to leave!
We don't like you either /pol/.

>>64832
>tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter
Great sources of insight into the world you have there. Do you get your political news from Infowars too?
>>
>>64835
>that you cant collect a sample of what people are thinking on issues through social networks.
>>
>>64833
When did he say it makes it your fault?
>>
Maybe this sounds retarded but when there's a rape case going to court they should really make both parties anonymous until after the case has been settled.

All these rape profile cases getting sensationalized by the media just ends up making things worse for everyone.
>>
>>64933
This was in the UK. It's illegal for media to name the accuser there. British MRAs have been trying for years to extend that to the accused, but all of those feminists >>64807 is talking about, who definitely care about false accusations, have successfully convinced the government to keep naming and shaming any man accused of rape

In the US there's no law because we have free speech, but standard practice is to not name the accuser even after it's proven false. So UVA, Duke etc the media still won't name. But will of course name the men

But remember feminists definitely don't support that (they do)
>>
>>63412

What a beautiful story. It's like a progressive Romeo and Juliet!
>>
>>64835
Tumblr maybe you have a point. Reddit has a feminist default sub with these views, and I haven't seen many feminists disagreeing. When the UVA story broke TwoX was a massive circle jerk over how women never lie about take.

And Facebook is literally just feminists we personally know. So all the feminists I went to college with, none of them count?
>>
>>63412
the girl should be sentenced to life in jail honestly
>>
>>63412
Honestly, what a huge pussy. How can you possibly not kill the chick who did that to you before offing yourself? Have some fucking self respect.
>>
>>63688

Feminists don't approve of this, but they see it as a very minor, isolated-case sort of problem that isn't worth discussing. They still believe all women should be trusted and any false accusations are a feeble and irrelevant minority. Feminists probably think that if you trust women enough, they'll stop even wanting to do this.
>>
Say that to jack fucking gilbert you swine
https://twitter.com/itsjackgilbert/status/765978637547941888
>>
>>67469
Agreed, I would have token my revenge.
>>
>>64221

>Germany

Funny because a lot of those "rapes" in Cologne turned out to be false accusations too. But /pol/ proves again to be the right wing equivalent of feminists and use the same logic (or lack thereof) just instead of men they use refugees as the bad guy.

I should make a picture with the sweating guy who was to decide between pushing the buttons "All refugees are rapists" and "Women lie about being raped"

http://www.thelocal.de/20160729/cologne-woman-accused-of-false-allegation-of-nye-rape
>>
>>69156

Uhm... holy shit? Why isn't this bigger news?
>>
>>69670
because surprise surprise, refugees are always treated as human scum anon.
>>
>>69156

>a lot of those "rapes" in Cologne turned out to be false accusations

Do you even read the shit you link?

It literally says *one* woman, or in this case an 18 year old girl, not "a lot".

Is it just convenient for your twisted brain to apply this sort of demented logic so that your own narrative could be served?

>>69671

>refugees

There's that word again.

There may indeed be some genuine refugees from Syria in that crowd, but for the most part they're just plain old immigrants, who flock to Germany because of what Merkel spewed out.
>>
>>69156
no they weren t false accusations fucking retarded and im not even from pol or whatever, there re a lots of video
>>
In the us, lying under oath when in court is against the law, yet false accusers don't get punished
>>
>>63412
Why didn't the mom kill the girl?
>>
>>69677
>every rape case is genuine
>as long as the accused is a nigger/sandnigger
eric.
>>
>>69677

>the only case with actual penetration

Oh sorry to that I need to correct myself. The ONLY case of rape in Cologne was a fake accusation.

Oh hey and remember the little russian girl that was raped by refugees and caused a huge shitstorm and made a lot of russians vandalize in germany?

Fake accusation too. Turns out she just wanted to skip school.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
>>
>>69683
Muhsogyny
>>
>>64584
>implying a significant portion of rapes is done by strangers

Nah
>>
>>64221
>Don't dress like a slut
Are MRAs this dumb or is this a feminazi false flag post?
>>
>>69677
they are being treated as refugeees. they ARE refugees.
>>
>>63415
What a selfish cunt.
>>
>>69727
They should be taken in by culturally-compatible countries.
>>
>>69727

Then I'll treat you like an idiot, because you are one.
>>
>>69737

This.

Saudi Arabia had a capacity for 1,000,000 of them in a big ol' refugee camp, but then didn't accept any because of "terrorism concerns".
>>
>>69693

The worst thing about this is that nobody gives a shit because nobody cares if refugees are falsely accused. People just want their scapegoat.
Just like for Feminazis all men are rapists
>>
>>69727
>>69737
>be american, go to a foreign country
>HEY STOP BEING AMERICAN, YOUR INSULTING THE LOCALS, DONT BE RUDE
>be foreign, go to america
>RESPECT MUH CULTURE

why. when i moved to australia, i adapted. i still said miles and inches but i really ment centimeters and kilometers, because i got there so young thats what i learned, it was just the words ingrained into me. and then when i moved BACK to america, i curbed my use of the word cunt and faggot because i knew that in america, those dont really fly so well in normal conversation. cant just yell HEY SHITCUNT as "hello" anymore. obey the law of the land, how hard can it be. dont like it, dont go there. they choose to immigrate to america because they feel its the best shot, so dont fuck with it?
>>
>>63412
Supposed to kill the bitch first
>>
>>63415
>to read the full article subscribe or sign in

Fuck off
>>
>>71124
Did they just start doing that? I though WSJ used to give you a certain number of free articles per week, and you only needed to subscribe if you went over that number. I know a lot of other sites like WashPo do that.
>>
There are far, far, far more actual rapes than false accusations of rape. False accusations are a tiny fraction in comparison even. To hunt down rape accusers and punish them, imprison even, would send enormous shockwaves that would first and foremost impact rape victims. A rape victim already has to deal with the question of "how are they going to believe me? It's my word against his". With an added policy of hostility and pressing charges against some of them they can now add "will this also end with me in prison instead of him?" to their worries.

The system isn't perfect. No one argues it is. You just have to make cold calculations sometimes and favor one group for another. You can favor one falsely accused rapist, or 99 rape victims. That's why globally the rape victims are favored.

Men usually are also capable of pulling themselves up in time. They only do some prison time or move a neighborhood. This suicide is a huge exception, and that's why it even got in the news. It's a possible first and thus merits no special consideration. Female rape victims however have to live with what happened to them their entire lives. They often commit suicide but even if they don't take their own lives, their soul was still murdered, which is arguably worse.

As far as the law is concerned this was male on male violence. The kid committed suicide largely due to the consequences of the assault. The male criminal serves a prison sentence. It's not that black and white. Some justice was served.

To prosecute the girl, whose actions might signal a call for help due to distress, would do more harm than good to society as a whole. Policymaking sucks when you have to choose between the bad and the terrible, but that's just how it is and the world has decided to settle for the lesser evil.
>>
>>71173
I don't understand how they think they can get away with it with all the free alternatives. Surely the ad revenue is preferable
>>
>>71176
how delusional are you? this entire situation wouldn't have happened to either male if the stupid cunt didn't decide to tell a lie and ruin some lives for fun
>>
>>71194
Yes, and? That's not the point.
Besides, the boyfriend still shares personal responsibility regardless of the chain events.
>>
>>71198
>That's not the point.
That is the very point.
>>
>>63479
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29946823

>In January 2011, the then DPP said he would personally oversee decisions to charge people with making a false rape allegation.
>Over the following 17 months, lawyers considered 121 alleged false claims and charged in 35 cases.
>In other words, taking someone to court for falsely alleging rape is pretty rare.

rare. kek
>>
>>71176
>There are far, far, far more actual rapes than false accusations of rape.
I don't believe this.
>>
>>63659
genuine rape victim would have evidence on his/her body to account for it. the problem with convicting genuine rapists is that the victim does not go to the police in time or is silenced by others.

i think fear of being falsely charged would help to get genuine victims to come out to the police earlier
>>
>>63426
Agreed. They should get whatever the time, plus 5 years.
>>
>>63412
>can get penalized for antisocial behavior
dude w0t
>>
>>63473
can confirm, this has happened to me.
was never even charged or went to court, but people still tried to pin a label on me and have been attacked/harassed numerous times.
>>
>this thread

"girls getting raped is bad"

"WOW BAIT FUCK OFF TO TUMBLR FEMINAZI"

/news/ was a mistake
>>
>>72170
I think you're in the wrong thread, because your comment doesn't describe this thread at all. It's more like

"Feminists definitely take false rape accusations seriously even though they claim that they never happen and that we shouldn't punish false accusers and that men who are falsely accused of rape never face any negative consequences and feminists routinely celebrate false rape accusers and feminists constantly attack anybody who disagrees with the above"

"Wow this has to be bait right?"

"No it's definitely not bait feminists definitely take false rape accusations seriously. Also what's wrong with automatically assuming that an accused rapist is guilty? And what's wrong with attacking people who think it's better to reserve judgment when we don't have all the facts?"

"Definitely bait"
>>
>>63727
>'Pics or it didn't happen' is not a real law.
it fucking need to be a law though
>>
If you send women to jail for lying which already exists it's called contempt of court in a hearing. Either way there are many falsely accused who do not kill themselves. Perhaps there is something wrong with him. Where is there evidence of a false accusation? Regardless if they did the prison sentence wouldn't be very long considering rapists have rather short sentences. Rape is difficult to prove. Rape is something women have difficulty reporting it because of shits like you. One person kills themselves over somitting and suddenly you get pissed. But, babies are raped and murdered and you have nothing to say about that? Go back to sleep idiot.
>>
Anyone who has been raped male or female does that make them feminist only that it makes them no the suffering of rape. There is far more rapes then there is accusations. It's his fault he killed himself and she killed herself. They didn't have to do that. They took the weak way out. Just because a couple people with huge pussies does not mean that laws need to be reformed. Maybe you should go get raped so you can understand what it's like and gain A New Perspective. How old are you idiots like 13? You obviously have no idea about laws or life. Many are raped and killed and it never makes the news. But one weak faggot decides to off himself and suddenly you want to go suck his cock. Fuck you idiots you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Seriously go get raped.
>>
>>63462
looking forward to when you are falsely accused of rape.
>>
>>72244
dis b8 i smell
>>
>>69700
In Europe it's mostly strangers, apparently, unlike the US. Probably because the group of people who do it in Europe is different.
>>
>>63412
I mean. If I was gonna kill myself because of a false rape claim.
I'd straight up murder the cunt before I left this world
>>
>>73037
Honestly if I was her neighbor I would be tempted to shoot both her and her boyfriend. It's such a horrifying story.
>>
If the source is the mirror all this story is a lie and a distortion. Obvious questions, how is it know it was a false allegation? did it go to trial? if there was a trial why need to kill itself if it was proven innocent?
>>
ya he raped me even though there is no evidence so ya and every one believes what everyone say theses day's so ya
>>
If false rape accusations are rare then my friends and I are VERY unlucky. Ive been accused (although it didnt go to court) and almost got the shit kicked out of me at a party. This all happened because I fucked a chick who claimed to be a lesbian. At the party she said she was a lesbian and i laughed and called bs.

Then the rape claims began. I immediately had 10 or more girls and a cocouplof guys screaming at me and making threats. I left the party physically unharmed, but had to deal with months of harrassment on social media.

This is not an isolated incident. It has happened to 2 other buddies of mine. I would say that most of the time, at least in my experience, the accusations dont go to trial. It does, however, cause a lot of sticky situations. (No pun intended)
>>
>>63426
The accused should get a few free rapes as compensation.

The good news is, if they do get raped, they are less plausible!!
>>
>>63412
>will feminists start to think that falsely accusing men of rape is a bad thing?
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>73037
Because you're an EXTRA weak cuck.
>>
>>72232
Congrats on being able to squeeze all that weakass alt-right cuckery from a loaded question like "will feminists start to think that falsely accusing men of rape is a bad thing?"

It's b8 m8!
>>
>>67469
>Suicide = pussy
>Kill then suicide = self respect
Spoken like a true alt-right cuck.
>>
>>64833
Exactly!
THIS is the circlejerk cancer of the alt-right at it's purest: ZERO self-reflection, ZERO broader insignt into the reprecussions of actions, ZERO long-term solution to any problem.

All knee-jerk judgement an "rar if you piss me off I'll fuck you up really bad because I'm a smart modern man, that's why I argue every night with annonymous teenage boys on image boards."

And all shit like this does is spread more angsty sadness because "wah, I'm so emo and heartbroken because I haven't realized I'm letting my entitlement to women's bodies control me!" These fools and their brothers in ISIS are the scourge of the Earth.
>>
>>73253
You know the alt right isn't a real thing right? It was a strategy to lump Trump supporters with racists.
>>
>>73254
Have you ever heard of Breitbart? Or GamerGate? Or 4chan?
The alt-right is very much a thing. Trump is just the latest symptom of a movement that's grown in the last decade or so, mostly online fueled by young entitled white boys high on their own self-righteous ability to talk down to religious people and be all like, "It's okay for me to harass women because we live in a post-sexist society!"

I used to be one of those stupid cucks until I went to college and got enlightened.
>>
>>73262
You're assuming that all of the participants in any of those things are right leaning, quite impossible for them all to be right leaning. Better just lump them all into one digestible package.
>>
>>73271
Or since a lot of those subcultures generally gravitate toward looking down on women and people of color, consistently clash with progressive values like feminism and diversity, glorify strong-man discourse like is promoted by Milo and Trump, (all of which are values of the broader Right) then yeah, you CAN lump them all into one digestable package. The Right, much like the Left, is a VERY broad spectrum of people.

4chan USED to hold some sembilance of mystery and power when people couldn't pin it down. It was a cultural wild card for a long time, but it's really just a right-wing website. Sure, they don't give a shit about foreign policy or theocratic ideals like the neo-cons of the Bush Jr. years, and they focus much more on trying to burn down the "oppression" of political correctness while mocking those attempting to tear down racism or sexism, and generally act in a nonconformist and often childish manner ... but they're still Right-wing.
>>
>>73262
fuck off and die millennial trash.
>>
Why has noone hunted her down yet? She at minimum deserves the beatdown of her life...
>>
>>73246
How is it b8? It's a legitimate question. Feminists think false accusations are no big deal, they never happen and even if they did it's not like the accused suffers any harm. But now that one of their fellow women has killed herself over this, it's worth asking whether feminists will continue being cold-hearted cunts over this issue or if they'll finally realize that falsely accusing men of rape is bad.

>>73250
I don't even know what you were trying to say but okay?

>>73272
>using "people of color" unironically
Also where do you get the idea that gamergate hates colored people?

>>73254
The alt right is a real thing and was around long before Trump was even running
>>
>>63412
English woman. 0/10
>>
Seize the means of reproduction!
RAPE WAR NOW!!
>>
>>71290
>i think fear of being falsely charged would help to get genuine victims to come out to the police earlier

Rape does some bad shit to your psyche. A lot of rape victims are straight up ashamed of being raped and are pretty traumatized with fear following the incident like the Bill Cosby victims.
Piling up the fear of being falsely charged on top of that for the sole purpose of making them go to the police is a bad idea.

It's a really hard balance to find between ruining a man's life and letting a rapist walk free.
I'd see it more as don't take rape accusations seriously at all without proper evidence and having the accuser pay a big chunk of the court fees associated with the trial, as well as being charged for lying under oath.

The bitch in the OP DEFINITELY should be in jail; she's just as much of a menace to society as a rapist.
>>
Maybe the guy shouldn't have resorted to violence. They all sound like pieces of shit tb.h
>>
>>73272
>referring to a group you by definition are a part of as a collective whilst simultaneously separating yourself from said collective

Kek
>>
why the fuck would he not sue for defamation? they could have gotten so much money
>>
>>74984
>the justice system will surely care about men who are wronged by women!
no. Victims of false accusations can try to sue, and maybe sometimes win, but it's an uphill battle. And all it would do is put him more in the public light and further harm his reputation, because he's the big bad man going after a woman who was raped!

Look at the UVA rape story, the frat is suing Rolling Stone but they aren't suing Jackie because no matter what she did they'd still come out looking like assholes
>>
>>63412
Haha this, proves that there is no fucking karma and God.

People should stop believing in God, Karma and the concepts of "Good and Evil" as our actions are based on perspectivism.
>>
No they get to much attention doing so
>>
>>75888
Thats only because you fear death. If you knew whar death really is youd be glad to get out of this shithole
>>
>>75253
there also no cash in a 17 year old, who'd delay the case to be tried as an 18 year old, sso she literally has no money, and you can't even get her mom's money. At least rolling stone has some $
>>
>>75900
and you havent killed yourself yet why ?
faggot
>>
It's a damn witch hunt, same thing with the girl that carried her bed around, and the woman who got raped by the swimmer recently. you can walk away from court but the world around you will kill you.

Men should be educated on the appearance and personality of dangerous women. Just look at her, the glasses, the hair, the awkward smile. avoid the red flags. I thought it was just /pol/ mgtow level paranoia but now I know its real.
>>
>>71176
lmao

is this real?

when the fuck did tumblr start using our site?

I'm not even going to take the time to respond to your arguments, they're just that stupid. This has got to be bait.
>>
>>63426
Though I agree false accusers are sick degenerates, this is not the kind of justice system we want. If you want to live in a barbaric society, move to Africa.
>>
>>74683
Sup /b/
>>
>>63564
>anon doesn't realize that feminist dogma hurts women

The whole fucking thing is centered around convincing women they're helpless, powerless victims.
>>
>>63596
Nah, not even Hammurabi, blood for the blood god of Mesopotamia, was that harsh
>>
Slut deserves to die,I'd do time to kill her ass
>>
>>63596
Thats more than just lying its lying with the intent to destroy someone else's reputation, life, and possibly psyche. Really in this case it is similar to rape
>>
>>76510
You will sit at home fapping to shemales and never go outside just like all the other weak cucks on this right-wing website.
>>
>>72346
>In Europe it's mostly strangers, apparently, unlike the US.

i would love to get some sauce on this. this would be another blow to the face of the pro immigration cucks
>>
>>73277
This. I'd risk jail time to punch her in the face.
>>
>>76517

>this right-wing website

How many times have you called anonymous people basement dwelling losers?
>>
Charge her with bullying. You go to jail for decades for that shit now, right?
>>
Fucking feminist cunts. Causing poor innocent men to face difficulties, call me a somewhat of a self-misogynistic bitch because I guess I am a bit.
>>
>>76522
In Europe like the US, in most case (3/4 or 9/10, I'm not sure), the victim knows their rapist. Friend, family, church, from school or work, you get the idea.
The scary media talk about the rare case of unknown darky attackers in a dark parking lot way more often than the boring touchy uncle. Not sensationalist enough I guess.
So not strangers, not even in the other meaning of the word.
>>
>>71176

>They often commit suicide but even if they don't take their own lives, their soul was still murdered, which is arguably worse.
>their soul was still murdered

I didn't know my dick was a metaphysical firearm. From now on I'mma call it the Soulkiller.
>>
>>71176
>>there are far more rapes then false accusations of rape
Oh look, bullshit.

Furthermore

>>You just have to make cold calculations sometimes and favor one group for another.
Okay, my cold rational calculations tell me that as a man I have far more of a chance of being falsely accused/convicted of rape then to be raped unless I am incarcerated. So therefore I side with laws that favor men accused of rape rather then women who make the accusations.
>>
>>63426
False police report is actually a crime. It get very rarely (read almost never) prosecuted tho.
>>
>>81249
Even in the rare event that there's a conviction though it's rarely severe. In the US it's just a slap on the wrist, like maybe a fine. The UK is a little better, sometimes they'll give women 1-2 years in jail for this. Of course a lot of feminists in the UK have tried to change that.
It definitely needs to be a felony. If not the same as rape it's at least close enough to warrant a couple years in prison, depending on the circumstances of it
>>
>>73253
Is this opposite day?
>>
>>74693
>Rape does some bad shit to your psyche. A lot of rape victims are straight up ashamed of being raped and are pretty traumatized with fear following the incident like the Bill Cosby victims.
>Piling up the fear of being falsely charged on top of that for the sole purpose of making them go to the police is a bad idea.
Rape tests exist. If they really want justice then they should have gone to see a medical professional immediately.
>>
The girl should be raped by 6 horses.

What a fucking cunt. Is she going to suffer any concequences?
>>
>>63412
fat white bitches shame. she even dresses fat.
>>
>>63412
haha just kill as many people as possible.
>>
>>63412
>will feminists start to think that falsely accusing men of rape is a bad thing?
No, because feminists are puppets of international jewery used to destroy Western World. They have no will of their own.
>>
>>63588
We need vigilantes to go out and brand a triforce on their foreheads. anyone who is confirmed of falsely accusing.
>>
I'd like to believe this guy and his mom both faked their deaths and are on some cruise or some island living life to the fullest.
>>
>>63613
>The bbc is one of the worst ones out there, they are guradian tier.
Americafag here. I love the BBC for just about everything. Great nature series, etc. It's their fucking politics that drive me nuts. Help the poor refugees, save the earth from climate change, All Republicans are evil(including white males) Give me a break. Why can't news networks just present the news? IDGAF about your opinions. ESPN over here is as bad.
>>
>>63473
I had a girl who was about 8 years old make a half assed "accusation" when I was about 16. When her parents pressed her she caved and admitted she just made it up. I had neighbors getting after me before I even knew what was going on. I'm still kinda pissed when I think about it.
>>
>>63634
>because I know of people who don't want to come out and say they were raped out of fear that people might think it's a false accusation.
Lame ass excuse. That's as bad a having an abortion to save the mothers life. How many times has that happened? Not very.
>>
>>63691
>Wtf are you even rambling on about gtfo
10 year old wants to be a lawyer when he grows up.
>>
>itt idiots responding to posts over three months old
>Still bumping
>>
>>82736
Bump
>>
>>76063
What's the problem with it? They clearly deserve such a punishment if not a harsher one, fuck, they deserve to be executed for causing the death of an innocent through malicious actions, assuming they are guilty.
Not like I'll get a response to a reply to a 38 day old post but fuck it, innocents being falsely accused of things is my fucking trigger.
>>
>>63659
>And your fear of being falsely accused is no defence for ruining the life of a genuine rape victim who's scared to come forward or is wrongly charged as a liar.

Would it not be enough to require some proof of mens rea to press a charge of false accusation? That should cover any fear of accidentally accusing the wrong person due to mistaken identity or any other genuine mixup.

Also being a victim should not be a license to victimize others. Which is what it becomes when nobody is allowed to question the validity of a (alleged even in some cases) rape victim.
>>
>>83269
Here's a (you) for (you). Don't feel alone.
>>
>>76063
You sound like a false rape allegation apologist. How many people have you falsely accused of raep?
>>
>>73262
reddit, Tumblr or the remnants of CTR
5 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>63634
Girls who get raped rarely refuse to speak because they're afraid people.won't believe them, it's more akin to telling someone you have a half-inch dick and you once were forced to eat someone's shit. It's not about lying or not.
>>
>>63998
No, because making a false claim isn't a crime, knowingly making a false claim with intent to harm reptuation is.
Obviously if you accuse a person of say manslaughter, he is innocent until proven guilty which is why people don't lightly accuse someone they don't have good evidence for of manslaughter.
Rape is the same except it is pretty darn simple to prove it happened if you go to police / hospital in time, and even after it isn't that difficult to show that it at least 'probably' happened.
>>
>>81282
Problem with that is that it's essentially actual, non-meme, instant PTSD to even think about it let alone walk up to some guy in a shirt and say 'sup I got raped other day, test me'.
>>
>>71177
it seems they'd have an easier time just forcing anti ad scripts...
>>
>>85541

in contrast to all the women who cry rape when it's a millionaire athlete/celebrity?

hmmm makes sense
>>
>>82693
>>63613

The...bbc?
>>
to find out if somebody was raped she need to be raped second time by doctor :DD
>>
>>76242
maybe some stupid fucking 3rd wave feminist cunts, but there sure as shit are some incerebly powerful feminist in the last few decades.
>>
>>71176
>The Female opinion
Trashman.png
>>
>>63426
Agreed. I got accused of assault by a woman. Took me a thousand dollars in lawyer fees and ten months, but I beat the charge.
And that was it. The woman didn't have to pay the fees she incurred me with her lies, I was not compensated for my time.
It's a fucked up system. You can waste everyone's time and money and get off scott free.
>>
>>63480
Eh, that seems a little far, even though I do agree false accusation is a plague, that would make it more likely for those people to get raped I think, as the rapist would have something he could use in court to help discredit the victim.
>>
>>86092
Like this shit that was circulated on social media few months ago:http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/how-to-know-if-ive-been-raped/
>>
>>85636
British Broadcasting Company.
>>
>>63412
nah
>>
>>85636
Get yourself a Bumper sticker buddy

something along the lines of "I "heart" BBC"
>>
>>63412
>2011
stop farming (you)'s fag-bag
>>
>>63412
Lmao I thought threads stopped getting bumped after 48 hours. Why is this STILL on the first page?
>>
>>86913
>he's functionally illiterate but comes to /news/ anyway
nice job reading the actual article fagg0t
the pic is just of a different false accusation

>>86920
they got rid of that rule a few weeks ago
>>
The moral of everything ITT? Just fap. To hell with women. It's become too risky to even fuck them now, especially college women. They want to make sex a way to scam money from a guy or ruin his life? Fuck em'. Let them fend for themselves.
>>
>>71176
>It's my word against his
No it's not. There's ALWAYS evidence, and if there's nothing physical to show, you probably should have put up more of a fight.
>Female rape victims however have to live with what happened to them their entire lives
So the injustice of having your entire social life burnt to a crisp and being forced to relocate counts for nothing? That's going to be a huge hardship.
>Policymaking sucks when you have to choose between the bad and the terrible, but that's just how it is and the world has decided to settle for the lesser evil.
The lesser evil would be shitting on the tiny fraction of rape victims who don't have any evidence to use. Stop defending cowards at the expense of innocent men.
>>
>>82693
>climate change
>politics
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.