[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC News: YouTuber Marina Joyce says she is 'totally fine'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: _90527281_marinajoyce.jpg.jpg (77KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_90527281_marinajoyce.jpg.jpg
77KB, 976x549px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/36901777

phew thank allah i was totally worried there for a sec

she is totally fine guys dw

>this is actually in the most read news section of bbc news right now and has been for hours

where are the terrorist attacks
>>
>if you want to PARTTEEEYY with me? ;) <3tweet me now if you wanna party with me :D ill put details out for where to meet soon for the day

;)
>>
she's totally being forced to make needy, superficial requests of people to do things for her, she's being forced by her inner sociopath.
>>
>>62922
>YouTuber
stopped caring there...
>>
Literally who?
>>
Kek I go to /x/ once ever and there was a thread the other day saying how the video from OP's pic has a bunch of weird stuff happening like if you raise the volume enough around the 0:30 mark you can hear someone say "Help me" and stuff like that.
>>
it was confirmed fake?
>>
>>63036
Yeah the majority of them are not well.
>>
>>62922

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL-5-w9t5p4

People just go crazy hearing crazy things haha
>>
Those who believe she Is on drugs or suffers from schizophrenia can't see through people. This is bigger than I thought.. Coincidentally they're never mentions of the drugs chains or bared windows. I grew up with a schizophrenic cousin so I understand when they get paranoid but they look in her eyes doesn't not seem like she has is seeing a hallucinations. More of genuine fear. In the video where she promos the pink dress where she supposly whisper "help me" you can see the cat walk mid way up to her and then scrammed away like if someone startled him. The "mom" claim that she said "like me" since she supposly was the one recording. But you can see her walk inside the house in the background... During the live stream they ask about the bruses.. She hesitated to answer and looked at her mom for confirmation . They mom answered for her saying she fell at the park. When the mom leaves they asked her again how she got her bruises. She remained quite.. However you can see someone peeking in her door.. I know she seen him because you can see your own camera in the screen during any stream. People we're saying it was her mom but her mom has long blonde hair but the head that peeked was short brown hair. She also choose to stay silent when they asked her about the chlorophyll. They told her to turn the camera around so they can make sure no ones behind she ignored that too. Then she suddenly gets cut off. Later that same night around 4am I was up still investigating because the way the mom acted seem fishy. I seen that marina posted a tweet saying somewhere along the lines of "help me.. 4:48 am" and was deleted literally one minute later. I shitted my pants. Its one thing seeing screenshots but actually seeing it gives you a eeire feeling. Now its weird she is saying its a a publicity stunt made by her fans. Why now? If she really had a mental illness and her family wanted to keep her show going wouldn't they address it since they would have her social media information?
>>
The girl did a ton of drugs and went crazy. Anyone from the London YouTube scene knows that.
>>
The bruises are from hospital cannulas. In a recent picture she posted you can see left over cannula plaster glue on her arm.
>>
>>63383
/x/ go and stay go
>>
Her youtube post are videos mashed up poorly editted. Her prom make up video is 3 videos trying to make it look like one.. Why post videos she aready made instead of new ones.
? In dancing video with her friends she appears to be wearing the exact thing n the exact place with the same girls as she did 50 some weeks ago on her Instagram post.. She posted an event at 6am in one of the UK most dangerous place to be really early or late. They post ip got tracked but it was not coming from london but from cali. Then posted a 30 sec video of what appears to be her running saying "do not go to the meet is a set up im being chased right now" in a very frantic voice then deleted seconds after. You can even hear her english accent. But she just claimes it was a date and time are typo..in two videos she uses hand signals to say dont go when she mentions the August 3rd meet and greet. According to twitter the UK police talked to her and her mom and she is okay. However the account that confirmed this is not confirmed by twitter..now this is were shit started getting crazy. According to actual U.K authorities Marina has not been in her home for a month it appeard. Theyre is an on goin investigation because in her last q&a theyre appears to be a suitcase. Her first videos shows her bright room with a white bed. Now its a gloomy room with a red bed. I took a screenshot of the mom and decided to google search it .. Probably the worst shit I did. You see popular youtubers mom appear on a video or pic but she doesnt. So it seemed weird when i tried to Google marinas parents but not a picture of her appeard. However, the screenshot i searched brought up the daughter of some u.k government official. Shit is getting really weird at this point and idk if I should keep digging. Also she recently posted a video yet does not address the issue of how /why cause mass panic. Twitter she would reply both yes/no to 'are you okay?' Then delete the no seconds later. Updates coming soon.
>>
>>63385
The mom said she feel at the park lol how you going to tell me when she said it on you now and yeah everybody knows she does drugs so what she been on drugs for months living with her mum yet they can't help her and Now they're saying she's schizophrenic cmon man what's next mum keeps changing the story
>>
in my opinion, she's just a crazy woman who just want to cause a fuss all over the Internet to become more famous and get subs in you tube, and users undersides youtube to help dispel this, create horror stories, like she is kidnapped and boyfriend abuse of her . she behaved like a mad woman ,with bruises on her arms, looking from side to side scared . Many say it has had problems with drugs but leaves no help.

-many theories say, or she's just a troll making mischief
- she is schizophrenic
-she abuses drugs

I think it's just a woman who makes strange gestures, she knew very well that people were mad about what was happening.

after all this conspiracy, she still behaving rare and sending weird messages on twiter.
even in the 2 interviews with her; Always thought this nonsense, in another interview the mother asks why forgot edit her voice telling ; help me because the mother needed help with a work, AND SHE SAY; I didnĀ“t do it ,and I'm so glad to not have done !! , Now the people is blaming the police for alleged "negligence" aggravate the things with the twiter videos.

It is just crazy people talking about a crazy person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.