[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explosion in Nuremberg restaurant kills one sparking fears of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: CoKZUnXXgAAdydJ.jpg (37KB, 511x376px) Image search: [Google]
CoKZUnXXgAAdydJ.jpg
37KB, 511x376px
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-explosion-nuremberg-restaurant-kills-8486737
>>
>>62876
>That reaction by the media to make every little incident big news after major attacks
BREAKING NEWS: WE ARE ONSITE OF BERTHA MILLERS HOME WHERE HER CAT HAS JUST POOPED THE EXACT WORD 'ALLAH' IN MUDLANGUAGE. THE POLICE ARE ON SITE TO ARREST SAID FELINE.
>>
>>62892
Didn't you know that every stabbing and bombing in another country is automatically ISIS?
>>
twitter is saying a suitcase full of aerosols was detonated

>>62893
no one has mentioned ISIS
>>
>>62876
That was the Ansbach bombing two days ago, not Nuremberg: >>62174

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
> first suicide bombing in German history

>>62893
>>62898
> German authorities have found a video showing Daleel pledging allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and intending to attack Germans on his phone.
>>
What is with the Muslim defense force in /news/ recently?
>>
>>62966
What's with all the /pol/ racebait on /news/ lately?
>>
>>62966
>muslim defense force
>even the source doesn't know what caused it
>>
>>62935
Ah apologies, I missed that one completely, no wonder I was confused

MODS DELETE THREAD PLEASE, thread too old
>>
>>62966
Lots of people genuinely care more about not offending Muslims than protecting European lives.
Like, if you put two buttons in front of them, and one read "Offend a Muslim" and the other said "Kill a European", and they had to press one, they'd push down on the "Kill a European" button.
>>
>>62968

Yeah I guess this explosion will be due to Catholic extremists or something

Just you wait!
>>
>>62969
We all know a Muslim did it. Don't be a dumbfuck
>>
>>62892
Innocent civilians killed
"little incident"
... Who tha fuck raised you boy?
>>
REPORTS SAY THAT THE "RELIGION OF PEACE" WAS RESPONSIBLE, POLITICIANS ARE NOW CALLING FOR MORE IMMIGRANTS, MORE AT 11
>>
>>62974
I'm thinking that it will be blamed on violent video games.
>>
>>62975
>we all know
>still no evidence

It's an electrical fire. Calling it.

Giving into fear only helps the outrage media.
>>
>>62992
Death is inevitable, you hippie. Accidents will always happen. That doesnt make it important or newsworthy.
>>
>>62968
"Muslim" is not a race, just like "Christians" or "Hindus" is not a race.
fuck off
>>
>>63047
"I'm not a racist, I'm a bigot! Why is that so hard to understand?!"
>>
>>63068
Then some religions emulate penultimate bigotry.
>Bigotry--intolerance of differing opinion
>>
>>63031
Just like that French priest slipped and cut his head off on a butter knife, and the guy on the train was just asking for instructions?
>>
>>63068
Difference is, retard, you can actually dislike certain religions, because they're a set of beliefs.
Is being opposed to communism or capitalism also bigotry?
>>
>>63120
Still no evidence, you media cuck lol
>>
>>63031
Lol it came out what it was and you're wrong
>>
>>63213
But the cities mayor sait it was a detonated device the day of the incident, you shitposting streak of piss.
>>
>>63121
Don't say that, people might realize that feminism is bigotry!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.