[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street harasser gets what he deserves: Has part of his face bitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg (10KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg
10KB, 300x165px
A man walked passed a woman and verbally raped her by saying "You're fit as fuck!"
Fortunately this street harasser didn't get away with it. A man with the victim chased down the harasser, bit a chunk out of his face, and started beating him. The victim then joined in too.

PATRIARCHY BTFO! Let this be a lesson to anybody else who would dare to harass women on the street like this.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1504352/man-savagely-beaten-and-had-chunk-of-cheek-bitten-off-after-calling-woman-fit-in-the-street/
>>
>You're fit as fuck!
Who says that?
>>
>>62859
It's a UK thing.
>>
>>62859

I said something like that once to a tiny woman at a bar (as an instinctual reaction, not as a pickup btw) when she put her elbow on the table which suddenly revealed, unflexed, an enormous bicep -- she turned out to be a professional athlete.

So yeah, as a moment of surprise it maybe makes sense, but not just on the street.
>>
>>62861
in the uk 'fit' means what 'hot' means in the states
in this context anyway

or it can mean fit, if you're at a gym or otherwise not discussing how hot someone is

i mean how attractive, not actually hot, it has nothing to do with temperature
>>
>>62863
But she is neither fit nor hot, even by American standards. Are girls in the UK really so bad that women like her are worth hollering at?
>>
>probably drunk man yells some vague crap at strong womyn
>man gets face eaten and beat up
>SUCCESS ! PATRIARCHY BTFO !!!

You people are fucking degenerate
>>
>>62864
maybe he was being sarky
>>
>>62864
If you see any of the youtube vids or compilations or studies you'll see that even butt-fugly chicks get street-harassed.

My favorite is still the fucking "classy" slow-clap: youtube.com/watch?v=98udAK04hOs&t=1m30s
>>
>>62858
The woman and white jnight faggot both need to be locked up for a very long time.

Those are the actions of very unstable individuals.
>>
>>62865
If you cannot sense the sarcasm, you do not belong here.
>>
>>62858
The guy has faggot ear stretchers but he is clearly a higher rating than her.
>>
>>62858
>after "basically" raping
>>
>>62864
>Are girls in the UK really so bad that women like her are worth hollering at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
>>
>>62873
It's because the people who catcall, usually that's all they do. Even in that big catcall video in the op image, like 70% of them are nignogs sitting on stoops or lawn chairs. These people would bang a mailbox if given the opportunity.

Taking that and shaming all men for it, is pretty ridic.
>>
>people responding to the sarcastic OP as if it was genuine

summer, everyone
>>
>>62863

Are you guys fucking kidding me
Do you just do this as a joke
>>
>>62945
The english language is full of words that develop double meanings.
>>
>>62884
The irony.
>>
>>62945
Why would it be a joke? Because it's different to what you are used to? That is a sign of autism.
>>
>>62938
Well technically the Todd Akin's of our Patriarchal society still don't consider verbal rape to be "legitimate rape" but yeah it's basically rape.
>>
>>63055
No.
>>
Wait, is the picture of the guy with the stretched earlobes the one who took the beating, or the one who initiated it?
Because if the former... what the fuck? He's way out of her league, why'd he even open his mouth? Oh, that poor face.
>>
Why is it now dangerous to compliment a woman? Why is a compliment now considered insulting? Has social media made the entire world autistic?
>>
Fortunately I live in a free state where I can say whatever I want to a "women" and shoot a mother fucker for assaulting me.

Thank you for encouraging to practice my right to cat call women and physically ruin someone for fighting me. Thank again.
>>
>>63858
This single woman does not represent every woman, so no it is not dangerous to compliment women. Go outside, shave off that neckbeard, and ylmaybe you'll get the chance to see it work in your favor.

I mean, this woman was smiling at her court date for assaulting and tearing the cheek of a man. She clearly has a few screws loose.
>>
>>63855
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1504352/man-savagely-beaten-and-had-chunk-of-cheek-bitten-off-after-calling-woman-fit-in-the-street/

He's the guy who made the comment and got his cheek ripped off.
>Mr Holmes asked her about Mr Wanklyn’s “as fit as f**k” comment.

>“I don’t remember that and he is a good looking lad so I would not have taken offence,” she said.

She also talks about how she was abused by a past boyfriend, so she sees red when she gets angry and can't be held responsible. So she's full of uncontrollable rage, but also this guy's comment wouldn't have made her angry by her own words.

/news/, why do you deny me my reaction gifs for this insanity?
>>
>>62865
they were being sarcastic you fucking idiot
>>
>>63862
You can shoot the man for attacking you sure. But the woman also started hitting the guy, and good luck using self-defense against a woman.

>>63873
We can still have reaction ASCII emojis.

:0
>>
>>63858
>Why is it now dangerous to compliment a woman?

>"I'm going to take this one incident and assume that all women are now collectively linked to an all-compelling hivemind that forces them to behave exactly the same way!"

/pol/, please leave
>>
>>63888
>"I'm going to take this one incident and assume that all women are now collectively linked to an all-compelling hivemind that forces them to behave exactly the same way!"

you mean modern feminism?
>>
>>63871
So re the third question: Yes.
>>
>>63858
Feminists are women with autism. It's why normal social interaction triggers them, looking at them is rape, they dye their hair bright colours and don't understand humour.
>>
>>63888
The irony of this post is palpable.
>>
>>63938
>dye their hair
I hate this stereotype. I like girls with dyed hair. My ex had pink hair and she was definitely not a retarded feminist.

Also
>colours
>humour
British people have autistic spelling
>>
>>63947
Kill yourself yank.
>>
>>63966
>>63947

Two wrongs do not make a right both of your should apologize.
>>
>>63967
Sorry I can't find that word in the dictionary.
>>
>>62858
>defending the degenerate nigger behavior of catcalling

Why? Why do people do this unless they are insecure brownskins defensive of their actions?

What a surprise, the guy acting like an animal to random women on the street and got his face rearranged was a paki.
>>
>>62869
Who ever wrote that article is fucking retarded, it could have been a lot shorter
>>
>>62945
In some parts of Scotland they refer to attractive women as being "tidy". It's called slang.
>>
Well this is why I don't talk to people on the street anymore
>>
>>62858

Idk if that guy deserved that at all cause women say things and people dont.....ohhh. tricky jewz. You sneak hilary in office and try to cuck all males. CAN'T FOOL ME GYPSY
>>
>>62859
Well we certainly wouldn't hear that in America these days.
>>
>>62859
who ofend for that..........
>>
>>62859
Fit is slang for you are fit for me to fuck.
>>
>>64068
Well it's a good job that this story or conversation has fuck all to do with America then doesn't it? Christ you have to inject your country into everything, just how big is your ego?
>>
>>62858
>those comments
Fucking brits are subhuman
>>
>>63974
I agree. It's a shame he didn't put a bullet in the degenerate's head. Women deserve more respect than men.
>>
>>64616
Pretty sure that was a Yurocuck trying to make a fat joke, spergmaster.
>>
>>62858

Fuck these 2 subppl
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.