[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isil knifemen 'shouted Daesh and slit priest's throat'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

> A source close to the investigation tells Le Figaro that one of the assailants was wearing an electronic tag.

> He had been given the tag as an alternative to doing prison time for a prior offence, the newspaper reports.
>>
>>62535
Nothing to see here, just another misunderstood jihadi, move along now.
>>
>>62539
>Inspired by Brevic
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016
>>
>>62535
I like how anyone with a knife is now a terrorist,
>>
>>62548
>President Francois Hollande said the men claimed to be from so-called Islamic State (IS).
>The IS-linked Amaq news agency said "two soldiers of the Islamic State" had carried out the attack.
>>
>>62535
If they're really Daesh/ISIS they wouldn't call themselves "Daesh". Thinking it's just more homebody fanboys.
>>
>>62548
NOTHING TO SEE HERE, IT WASN'T A MUSLIM, NO TERRORIST HERE
>>
>>62562
>>62551
Do you feel terrorized? Are you afraid of ISIS right now?
>>
>>62569
I'm afraid that the moment I step into a city with muslims I might end up in an explosion/stabbed/shot.

So yeah.
>>
>>62569
not much, why?
>>
We need to globally lock up every nigger on this planet starting with America it's all the niggers fault they listen to music I don't agree with and dress differently then hwhites now their rap music is teaching Arabs to kill muh fello hwhite man
>>
'Hey UK. Stay in Europe'...they said.
>>
>>62575
Just wondering if all this fearmongering is working or not.
>>
>>62544
>terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016

Europe deaths only, sampling one year every 5 years:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_1995
- 8 dead in Paris bombings due to Algerian civil war

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2000#July
- mostly separatist bombings in UK (IRA) 0 dead; Spain (Basque) 7 dead;and France (Corsica) 1 dead

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2005
- London bombings 52 dead;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2010
- France 1 dead; Greee 1 dead; Sweden 1 dead
>>
>>62544
Woah, just noticed that the Dallas Police Shootings were listed as a terrorist attack, with "Black Lives Matter" as the group. I know it belongs in the list, but I'm surprised that Wikipedia is allowing it to stay there.
>>
>>62607
SJW didn't notice it yet
dont worry, it will be down soon enough
>>
>>62582
Are you the same fucking moron that is posting the same bullshit in every darm thread? seriously fuck off shill
>>
>>62583
I seriously don't understand what are you trying to say. Do you think that the news shouldn't report this as a terrorist attack or what? And in that case why?
>>
>>62612
Nobody is deleting anything and yet you /pol/tards already talk about SJW doing something you don't like. You are not even a little better than they are.
>>
>>62616
Are you afraid of Muslims with knives? What about black people with guns? Do you feel terrorized?
>>
>>62618
can you express what do you think like a normal person?
>>
>>62618
Explain little retard
>>
I get the sneaking suspicion this muslim terrorist act is being drowned by large media outlets. It got a 45 second mention on my news station before they went to the weather. For pity sake they slit a mans throat for being catholic and the predominant left wing media just let's it go.
>>
>>62535
Europe needs to have another Reconquista. It's time to realize that these aren't mere terrorists they're dealing with...

These are colonists. Enacting Mo's manifest destiny.
>>
>>62647
It's splashed all over the cnn website. I sometimes think they're trying to downplay it until they put a huge picture on the site with fucking ginormous text saying something stupid like TERRORIST ASSRAPERS
>>
>>62664
Whoops never mind, it got bumped by Hilary being a woman.
>>
If this doesn't get the French to go out and rid themselves of the Muslim then nothing will. Kinda strange how the progressive left in France has gone dead silent the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>62726
knife attacks happen all the time
>>
>>62535
Wait, another fucking one?
>>
>the Europeans tag Arabic people as if they're animals
>Give them lighter sentences as if they are animals or children who cannot understand the consequences of their actions
Who the real racists here eh?
>>
>>62773
Assuming a race is too young or inexperienced to survive alone is probably more damaging than any hanging or cross burning.

I say that as a center-left dude who supports welfare programs. I would be way more supportive of them if whites, the mentally ill, and people with rich parents weren't unfairly excluded.
>>
>>62544
>disgruntled workers, attacks on military installations
Since when is this stuff "terrorism"?
>>
>>62535
Daesh hates the term Daesh, it's an insult. It's like looking at a guy screaming "For the Russkies!" and concluding it's a Russian plot.
>>
>>62958
>this meme again
They don't hate the term DAESH, they just prefer to use ISIS nowadays, but they won't be losing sleep if one of their agents uses the term.

How long will you defend these savages as they're cutting down people?
>>
>>62979
>>They don't hate the term DAESH
They recently issued a threat to cut the tongues out of anyone who uses it so yeah, pretty sure they don't like it.

Exactly what about pointing out that one knife wielding murderer is only a wannabe for a pack of murderers is defending that pack?
>>
>>62994
I get what you're saying, but I also think it's entirely possible that they said it to idolize isis. These are uneducated immigrants we're talking about, not college grads.

Plus I think it would be pretty funny. Kinda like going to mafia hotspot and talking about how much you like dagos.
>>
>>62998
Oh, I'm certain the guy idolized ISIS; that just doesn't automatically make him ISIS. That's the thing media and the politicla sphere aren't quite realizing - this isn't a period of True Believers action for a cause that they know and understand and embrace the ideology of. This is the age of vaguely enraged people saying "finally, I have found a group/ person that ALSO says they are enraged by these things that I don't understand!" and then follow them blindly without ever digging deeper than social media. The asshole in Orlando couldn't even sort Sunny from Shiite, for fucks sake.

See also: diehard Bernie supporters still whining at their convention, primary Trump voters.
>>
>>63003
Serious media knows it -- they're the ones who first started throwing out the prediction that Daesh would, as it's losing ground now, start letting their fanboys overseas do whatever stupid poorly-planned shit they want and they will take official responsibility for it.
>>
>>62617

Probably because SJW chimping out about reality is a given.
>>
>>62582
>declaring yourself no longer part of Europe protects you from terrorism
this is some freeman on the land tier delusion

>>62589
Did you calculate the total for European terrorism deaths in July 2016 from the article? I considered doing so to compare, but it seems wasteful if someone else has already done it.

>>62607
I'm not sure it really would count as terrorism though, rather than a civil war sort of thing. I mean, if a country was in an actual full-on civil war, how would that be distinguished from terrorism?

>>62617
Well technically, being Wikipedia, anyone could delete it if they want to, and Wikipedia admins do obviously have some kind of bias, but it's more about mainstream credibility than left vs right. For example, they deleted the article on "cultural marxism" because the only real sources on it are far-right conspiracy theorists. But as far as the left vs right spectrum, neither has any more power than the other as far as editing goes, it really comes down to who has more time to spend editing and finding credible sources.
>>
>>62651
I'd say terrorism and "colonization" are really two seperate issues. If Muslims really wanted to colonize Europe, they'd just move in, NOT go around killing people, and gradually push culture in an Islamic direction. The terrorist acts are actually hurting the notional Islamic colonization effort, by turning public opinion against Islam. Sure, a colonization effort of this sort would involve open violence at some point, but starting so soon doesn't make sense.

The way I see it, the terrorists' ultimate goal is to destabilize and weaken Europe, and the refugees aren't exactly a colonization/invasion force, but something that the terrorists are taking advantage of. ISIS knows there are millions of Muslims entering Europe, and they all come under suspicion when a terrorist attack occurs. Ultimately, ISIS hopes that white Europeans and the Muslim immigrants will destroy themselves in a civil war, so that Europe can be taken down without much effort on the part of ISIS.

>>62998
Well I think that's what the guy's saying, the attacker was a "wannabe" terrorist, who commits terrorist acts in the name of a group, without really understanding their ideology or really having much connection with them.
>>
>>63591
>>63591
>mmuh reality

Much wisdom from your long and diverse life experience
>>
Don't worry people, It was just one little EINZELFALL. Now shut up, don't speak up, act like you care and wait for the next EINZELFALL in a few days. Heil Merkel!
>>
>>64450
Your thoughts on colonization seem to make sense logically, but historically and theologically, this is typical of Muslim conquests. Furthermore, it even makes perfect tactical sense in the long run, when you consider your jihadists to be expendable.
Consider Taqiya, which is essentially a set of instructions on what lies to tell infidels and for how long while you push your way into their territory, simultaneously preaching peace and equality while demanding special treatment.
>>
>>64471
>Furthermore, it even makes perfect tactical sense in the long run, when you consider your jihadists to be expendable.
No, it doesn't. The jihadists are just turning opinion against Muslims, while not doing any sort of actual critical damage to the west. It's hurting any attempt at "colonization".

>Consider Taqiya, which is essentially a set of instructions on what lies to tell infidels and for how long while you push your way into their territory, simultaneously preaching peace and equality while demanding special treatment.
Taqiyya just means lying about your faith to avoid persecution. It has no broader meaning than that. You literally cannot practice Taqiyya while demanding special treatment for being Muslim, since the whole point of Taqiyya is to conceal your religion.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.