[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 in 13 People Who Die From Gunshots Were Killed By Police, With

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 0

Every day, police officers kill three people and injure 150 people who need medical treatment at the hospital, found a new study.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle/2016/07/26/1-in-13-people-who-die-from-gunshots-were-killed-by-police-with-blacks-at-higher-risk/
>>
>>62521

>Gerrmany has three terror attacks in a row
>8 people die

>Three regular days in America
>9 people killed by police

No, this is not normal
>>
>>62524
No it's normal for the a fact that the race which commits the most crime is also the one with the highest rate of being shot by police. It isn't fucking rocket science.
>>
>>62521
The dark irony is calling those very criminal blacks 'at risk'.

'People who violently attack other people are at increased risk of suffering physical harm -- what do we do about this problem?'
>>
Blacks commit crimes disproportionately but they didn't do 9/11 and aren't terrorist.. it's still racism how one group can blow up your entire country freely and face 0 consequences here in the united states and another group commits small drug offenses and gets executed by your police force.. NOBODY has stopped these extremists from doing shit they were too busy making sure tyrell doesn't smoke too much pot.. get a grip
>>
>>62524
>Comparing a population of 81 million to 320 million
>Counting deaths per day for one, counting only reported terror reports in ONE WEEK for the other
>>
>>62528
>With no consequence
Uhh... We killed many, many middle Eastern people in the last 15 years. Many innocent, many terrorists... Id say we got them back. Now they're over there blowing the fuck out of eachother.
>>
>>62526
this
>>
>>62528
By the way, want to know the difference between me and Tyrell?
I have a job making triple the minimum wage because I paid attention in school.
I purchased my firearms legally and obtained a license to carry.
I only smoked weed when i was between jobs and on prolonged vacations.

I was taught at this job that you cannot fight the system. It fucking sucks to work, but that is how you achieve your goals. Maybe Tyrell has no goals, or maybe his goal is to simply smoke weed eeryday. My kids aren't begging me for food, though, and I'm doing everything in my power to help them not become like Tyrell.
>>
This isn't news.
>>
>>62536

If you counted the weekly kills it would be 21 compared to 8 killed in three terror attacks
>>
>>62521
>>62526
>>62536

http://imgur.com/a/Jv0qY
>>
>>62541
Choke on Arab cum you shariacuck
>tyrell is worse than osama because he listens to rap

Your literally paying tax dollars so mahmood can be a refugee and rape your women because his sand nigger god wrote a shitty book with sqiggly lines in it 2000 years ago

Just admit it you rather get your head cut off by Isis before hiring anyone with a spray tan
>>
>>62563

This proves nothing
>>
>>62563
>>62563
>>62563
a million times this. Blacks are more likely to commit crimes in black neighborhoods, against fellow blacks. Same with whites, hispanics. All you neckbeards just want an excuse to say racist things for the sake of being contrarian, but in reality there is very little danger and low likelihood of any of you being in the sort of places these crimes happen in
As a 6 year cokehead, I've been to every shitty traphouse in my side of new york city, and I can say for sure that none of you would ever go to those sort of shithole neighborhoods under any circumstances except as a very lost white boy looking for mommy
In that case yes you would probably be robbed for being a stupid motherfucker but otherwise you're a lot more likely to be robbed by white trash.
You can live in your fantasyland where herds of blacks roam the streets exchanging gunfire with every cop and robbing every man, woman, and child, but the reality is that black criminals stay in the same poor black neighborhoods where they learned crime by necessity, a sort of thing which most of you spoiled white boys with the cops on your side would never really understand
stay delusional
>>
>>62573
Saying "this proves nothing" disproves nothing
>>
>>62578

Saying "Saying "this proves nothing" disproves nothing" proves nothing
>>
>>62585
are you 10?
>>
>>62586

Are you?
>>
>>62526
Happens to also be one of if not the most impoverished races as well. Many years of being held back/blocked from many privileges and or rights. Mostly because there wasn't much love for blacks anyway.

My point is this: build an infrastructure where any race is socially, and politically placed at the bottom of the totem pole and you'll mess 'em up pretty gud.

Now things are really looking up for the black community socially and politically. There hasn't been much progress in many black communities, so I think it's anyone's guess how long (if at all) it will take for a whole community to recover. I believe cultural changes occur today more and more drastically than ever before in human history. These changes are certainly becoming more rapid in succession.

If our weakest links could grow out of their current state, I believe our country would see the benefits in all areas. Which means more specific training for officers, continuing good education programs for "underprivledged communities", etc..

An organism at war with itself is doomed.
>>
>>62563
>niggers victimize whites at a much higher rate than vice versa

way to prove your own argument wrong dipshit
>>
>>62605
>it's only because they are poor!

No. Violent ctime and homicide rates among states correlates far more with black population than poverty rates.

The poorest regions in America aka applachian West Virginia and Kentucky have violent crime rates below the national average. Dort poor hisppanics or asians don't even commit a fraction of crime as blacks. Stay triggered.
>>
>>62630
that wasn't the point i was trying to construe .

Hell, that was not an argument period. It was my first post in this thread you delusional fag.
>>
>>62632
whenever I see arguments like this, I usually ignore it, but I'm amazed at how ignorant they are to the average white 4chaner.

comparing 2 stats together doesn't prove anything to your claim.

Why were Native Americans driven to alcoholism and gang crime to the point where they're not even a statistic?
>>
>>62636
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Just piss off to reddit already you cuck.

Stop excusing niggers by claiming their shittiness is because they are poor. Blacks commit significantly more crime than whites in pretty much every western country. It has nothing to do with poverty as plenty of other demographics are poor s shit if not poorer and commit far less crimes.
>>
>>62649
And you completely avoided his point about Native American drunkenness and crime.

What about violent Latino crime and Latino gangs? Some of them like MS13 from Ecuador do more morbid things than the Bloods ever did. The most violent cities in the world with the highest murder rates per capita do not have a large black population. It is often Hispanic countries.

Some cities like Little Rock, AK are in the top murder rats per capita in the USA, and that state has more white poor than other states.

Sometimes /pol/ is right [the DNC, Germany terror attacks], but then you get people like this who chimp out like a nigger themselves and go "nigger nigger nigger." You sound like a goddamn nigger yourself with how much you obsess on the invisible race war and say the word nigga.
>>
>>62632
Then why are the highest homicide rates in the world in primarily Latino countries and Middle Eastern countries? Neither of those have as large of a black demographic as say, Michigan.
>>
Race "realists" have the be the most retarded social group on the planet. Have any of these guys lived in the South, even for a brief period of time? The predominantly white parts are every bit as ghetto as your black communities. White trash is all I ever knew growing up. My entire family was like something straight off of Jerry Springer or Maury Povich, and many of them are presently incarcerated.

It's simple, people - poverty breeds crime. There are numerous reasons for this: 1.) Poor folk think they're disenfranchised simply because they don't make as much money as others, and this is paired a pressure to conform to some idyllic "American Dream" lifestyle where you have to own multi-story homes or sports vehicles in order to have any social status. 2.) Extensive family history of physical and sexual abuse fucking everybody up mentally, and that unfortunately runs rampant here. 3.) Ignorance on behalf of the parents, which in turn causes a multitude of developmental problems for children. 4.) Regressive cultural and religious values being pushed on everybody. e.g. It's apparently okay for a father to force a sexual relationship on his daughter, but the whole town has to round up a lynch mob if someone comes out of the closet as gay.

It doesn't help that politicians treat this place as money laundering central. Our officials allow local infrastructure go to shit until half the counties in the South look like something out of a post-apocalyptic film. Meanwhile these officials are suspiciously among the highest paid in government. Why do people vote for them? Well, that's simple: They stand for "traditional values." As long as they promise to waste tax dollars on nonsense legislation like preserving "traditional marriage," then Goober, Gomer and Beau can overlook all the funding that isn't going into education. (Not that it would help them anyway - inbreeding has simply diminished our end of the gene pool too much)
>>
>>62652
>>62653
>what about hispanics in these third world drug war shitholes

I'm talking about developed western countries you fucking idiot. By far the greatest predictor of homicide and violent crime rates is percentage black in America.

https://randomcriticalanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/combined_corr_matrix.png

Natives are irrelevant as they don't commit nearly as much crime as niggers despite being far poorer.
>>
>>62655
>m-my anecdote proves you wrong

Except it doesn't retarded leftist cunt. The poorest whites do not even commit a fraction of as much homicides as blacks do even when taking poverty into accoubt, black percentage is still far better as a predictor of homicide rates than poverty rates.

Blacks commit significantly more crime than whites in every western white country. This is the case in Canada or the UK too for example.

Poverty does not explain it as there are a ton of far poorer demographics that commit far less crime than nignogs.
>>
>>62519
> In each interaction with police, blacks, whites, Hispanics and Asians are all equally likely to be killed by the police.

Anyone read the article?
>>
>>62662
>>62665

More proof: https://books.google.com/books?id=vgHgNsmZ3vsC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=black+population+greatest+predictor+of+homicide+rates+study&source=bl&ots=PD_18YYLo9&sig=GEOXSZxmIGaKf9GglCKulDDT9Tw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi72ZPE-ZHOAhVBGGMKHenLDsAQ6AEIHTAI#v=onepage&q=black%20population%20greatest%20predictor%20of%20homicide%20rates%20study&f=false

Black percentage is better at predicting homicide rates than poverty rates.
>>
>>62519
What is this story meant to imply? 1 in 13 isn't a high number and the vast majority of police shootings are justified and in self defense or defense of others. Of course they're likely to have to shoot people, they're job puts them in dangerous situations.
>>
>>62541
Here's the difference between me and you
I make 6 figures, because I REALLY paid attention in school.
I don't have a firearm, never thought to buy one
Never smoked weed before in my life.

I get stopped and harassed by the police everytime I go visit my sister in her nice neighborhood. I've had a gun pulled on me on routine traffic stops multiple times. I fear for my life everytime I see an officer. Why does this happen you ask?

Because I am black.

I pay my taxes. I have ambitions. I have goals. I have no kids, but I'm planning to start a family one day.

In your opinion, do I deserve to be treated this way?
>>
>>62649

They don't in germany
Of course we also didn't introduce them as slaves and racially segregated them till the 50s
>>
>>62682
>they don't in germany

Prove it. Link homicide rates for whites and blacks in Germany.
>>
>>62686
Meanwhile I'll link for the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
>>
>>62674
No, you don't deserve to be harassed. Unfortunately for you, your many, many black brethren have fucked that up for you.

Don't start giving me that bullshit about statistics being wrong, dindus not bad peeps, whatever. I know for a fact that most black guys are good people. In fact, at this point, more black guys then ever are just plain cool dudes. I'd honestly suggest that, like everything else within the government, the mindset of police are about 20 years behind reality. However, the chance of a perpetrator of a randomly chosen crime with a guilty conviction being black is still higher then the same randomly chosen perp being any other race. BLM supporters will swear up and down this is because blacks are disproportionately arrested, but cops don't just ignore white thieves. They dont let a Mexican carjacker off with a warning. That's bullshit.
>>
>>62572
I literally have no clue what you're saying.
If you're implying Muslim-Americans are shit, I have never met one that wasn't an extremely cool guy who did better in life then most white people. I can't believe anyone would feel this way, considering the fact that US citizen or US born Muslims have killed literally nobody within the US compared to every other race.
>>
>>62686
Do your own research, you fucking prick. Why do people assume that someones post must be backed up by facts? If someone doesn't care enough to post the facts, ignore it. If it intrigued you, look it up instead of demanding someone do your homework, you spoiled fuck.
>>
>>62662

If black people do more crime than whites, it's only marginally so. As proven by the table.

If you deny it's because of poverty, you're a thick skulled idiot.

It's not about whether the poorer whites do as much as the poorer blacks. The fact is that the sample size is larger in blacks and thus they have a wider margin of crime because what's undeniable is that poverty entices more crime.

And the reason why there's always a larger segment of poor blacks should be obvious.
>>
>>62696
I think he's assuming you're German, French or Belgium?

Maybe the anon live there and got triggered.
>>
>>62723
>The fact is that the sample size is larger in blacks
Nope, more poor whites exist in the US than poor blacks.
>>
>>62697
>asked to provide proof
>can't substianate any of his claims
>g-go look it up

Mcfucking kill yourself nigger.

>>62723
>marginally higher rate only

Nope

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Rates are far higher than whites.
>>
>>62727
You're right, because there are still more whites than blacks in the US.

But the percentage is noticeable higher

http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

http://www.npc.umich.edu/poverty/
>>
>>62697
>Why do people assume that someones post must be backed up by facts?

Not even involved in your argument but that might just be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on this website.
>>
>>62519
Didn't read, watching a movie. Can someone tell me if this includes gunshot wounds caused by a military?
>>
>>62733
If this was the NYP, sure. You're on 4chan, though.
>>62731
See above.
>>
>>62725
>Got triggered
My bad, I forgot my TW. Im so sorry to everyone ITT.
>>
"Please note that 4chan's global rules are in effect. Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted."
>>
>>62751
Mods don't seem to be moderating /news/ or if they are they are doing a terrible job.
>>
>>62751
>statistics are raycis
>>
>>62605
I don't give a shit about why they're violent, what I do give a shit about is that they undeniably are
>>
>>62605
Blacks have higher crime rates at every income level.

Also, the Chinese have been dirt poor and basically worthless for centuries now, but they have some of the lowest crime rates in the country.

Surely this has nothing to do with evolution and genetics because all of humanity is exactly the same and entirely equal in every way.
>>
>>62541
>>62674
Because neither of you are lying
>>
>>63471

Drugs. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, among youths aged 12 to 17, the rate of current illicit drug use was 11.1 % among whites, and 9.3% among African Americans. [5] In a previous year, the same survey found that white youth aged 12 to17 are more than a third more likely to have sold drugs than African American youth. [6] The Monitoring the Future Survey of high school seniors shows that white students annually use cocaine at 4.6 times the rate of African Americans students, use crack cocaine at 1.5 times the rate of African Americans students, and use heroin at the same rate of African Americans students, and that white youth report annual use of marijuana at a rate 46% higher than African American youth. [7] However African American youth are arrested for drug offenses at about twice the rate (African American 314 per 100,000, white 175 per 100,000) times that of whites, [8] and African American youth represent nearly half (48%) of all the youth incarcerated for a drug offense in the juvenile justice system. [9]
Weapons. According to the Center on Disease Control's annual Youth Risk Behavior Survey, in 2001 whites and African Americans reported similar rates of carrying a weapon (whites 17.9%, African Americans 15.2%), and similar rates of carrying a gun (whites 5.5%, and African Americans, 6.5%). [10] African American youth represent 32% of all weapons arrests, and were arrested for weapons offenses at a rate twice that of whites (69 per 100,000, versus 30 per 100,000). [11]
Assault. According to the Center on Disease Control's annual Youth Risk Behavior Survey, African Americans report being in a physical fight at a similar rate (36.5%, versus 32.5% for whites), but were arrested for aggravated assault at a rate nearly three times that of whites (137 per 100,000, versus 48 per 100,000).
>>
>>63466
Statistics can be framed by omitting some variables and adding others, depending on who is doing the compiling.
So, yes. Sometimes statistics can be racist
t. Statician
>>
>>63524

good answer (the M in STEM doesn't matter unless it supports my world view).
t. professional shitposter
>>
>>62574
However, when interracial crime is committed, it is overwhelmingly perpetrated by blacks
>>
>>63526
>bias doesn't exist
>>
Blacks commit more crimes because A) They have a higher rate of poverty than other races and B) They have more children growing up in fatherless homes. Latinos have a similar poverty problem, but their crime rate isn't as high as the blacks because Latino cultures tend to have a larger emphasis on family which means the kids are more likely to have positive male influences in their lives.
As much as American police need serious reform and as much as we need to end the privatization of prisons, the black community needs money (raise the minimum wage, encourage more blacks to enter trade schools or colleges, or whatever you think will work best. I really couldn't care less) and they need bring back two parent homes.
If #BlackLivesMatter would try to fix at least one of those aforementioned problems, I'd be behind them 100%, but as it stands, they're just a hashtag that can be used just as effectively for a peaceful protest as it can for a gathering of people chanting "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"
>>
Have you faggots saying they deserve to get shot even seen any of the footage? Tamir Rice was shot immediately after the cops pulled up. Others have gotten killed after getting subdued, or shot while lying down. Innocent black men are dying for no good reason. Face it. There's a problem within the justice system
>>
>>63642
Tamir Rice was shot because he was in a park playing with a toy gun that had the orange safety cap removed in an area that was notorious for gang violence.
I'm not saying the officers should have immediately shot him, but given the circumstances it's not an entirely unjustified act. If you just watch the video and ignore the context of the situation, of course it looks like some racist cops just shot a black kid for no reason, but that's just it, you're ignoring crucial information and allowing your emotions to shape your opinion on the situation (which isn't entirely unfair given the relationship between the african american community and the cops).
Cops have a bad reputation, but you can't let your preconceived notions about them be justification for being reactionary throwing out the idea of due process.
>>
>>62528
>and another group commits small drug offenses

You cannot be this fucking RETARDED
>>
>>62574
>As a 6 year cokehead

This is what's offering advice on how to live?
Goodbye /news.
>>
>>62652
>Some cities like Little Rock, AK are in the top murder rats per capita in the USA

Little Rock: 42% black, 49% white
Anymore stupid statements you have to make Anon?
>>
>>63522

Lalala I can't hear you this doesn't confirm my racist agenda
>>
Whats the problem here? It just shows less people die from other causes than what people expect, its the half full/half empty cup dillema, what a shit article.
>>
>>62519
What is wrong with that ?

I am german and i think US police officer risk their lives on daily bases to protect the people off criminals.

Niggers get shot because niggers like to get shot.
>>
>>63777
but he is right overall
Anchorage, Alaska is rape capital of America. Mexico has cities with higher murder rates than Johannesburg. And most of the countries on the top 10 most dangerous list are not black
>>
>>63777
To put that in context, what is the population split black to white? Only about 20% of the US Population is Black, and if the distribution looks anything like that then your statistic supports Black Lives Matter point of view
>>
>>63889

Black lives matter has never made an issue of black on black violence. They deliberately ignore the statistics to support their narrative of police bias.
>>
>>62519
>Every day, police officers kill three people and injure 150

That means blacks kill 21 black people with guns, and injure 1050.

Sounds right.
>>
>>62574
That's funny coming from a retard that buys coke in s black neighborhood.
Everyone knows you go to Mexicans for good shit.
>>
>>62524

>Comparing two nations, with one being many times larger geographically and worlds ahead in population, with vastly different social issues and demographics

wew

we also eat more burgers than they do, do burgers cause crime?
>>
>>62524
I say nuts to all the people picking apart every letter of your statement.. prolly cuz they be bored..

I think you pointed out something interesting.

Fuck all this "per capita" bull happening in these replies - the point here is that this shouldn't be happening.
>>
>>62674
Take some video of the cops harassing you, then, because all but one of the recent videos the fucks with BLM are frothing from the mouths at don't fit that narrative.
Until then, no, I don't fucking believe you.
>>
>>62526
If cops were killing whites at the same rate they kill blacks whites would be in the streets demanding something be done. Just because you think someone committed a crime doesn't mean you shoot and kill them. You arrest them and get them to the station ALIVE so that they have a chance to fight their case in court like everyone else. Or the police could try TALKING to them like they do with whites all the time.
>>
>>66802

White. People. Don't. Commit. 80%. Of. ALL. Violent. Crimes. Though.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.