[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 0

> A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

>According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
>>
>>58825
fake
>>
>>58869
butthurt muslim detected.
>>
>>58869
Check the source. It isn't false.
>>
>>58825
DELETE THIS
>>
>>59354
Why?
>>
>>58825
The "info" is only found on openly extreme right wing news sites, so I'll call bullshit until any serious journalism is involved. Also, how could such a huge detail have been kept secret for months, while survivors have widely testified on the events ?
>>
>>60124
>The leftist media doesn't cover up horrific crimes by muslims

Rotherham.
>>
>>60131
dude, there were hundreds of witnesses. are they all in on the conspiracy too now? get out of here.
>>
It is just not hard to check the facts.
OP is being naive, deceptive or retarded

Snopes is one of many ways for checking some facts.
http://www.snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/

Verdict? Story is FALSE
>>
>>60144
Hahaha... Snopes. NIce one.
>>
>>60148
And your problem is.....
>>
>>60144
I'm OP. I think this board should be used for posting links like mine and then letting people prove whether its credible or not in the thread. If I went through hours and waited days for new sources then no threads would ever be made her.

This was worth sharing and worth letting us discusss it so I made the thread. /news/ shouldn't just be a board where someone reads the thread title and takes it as fact.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you right now
>>
>>60170
>I'm OP.
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>60172
good for you
>>
The article has a link to a french gov site, the exchanges quoted do occur
>>
>>60175
are you able to possibly find any links that support that the tortured bodies weren't released to the familes? It would probably be easier to find in French and would help dispel the people that are saying it's fake
>>
>>60177
I'm no frog but I took french in school
However I can also use google
http://nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
>>
Oh snopes said its fake mkay
Right. Call up the father that could only see the side of his sons face intact on the whole corpse and tell him it was his imagination
Die fucking die shills
>>
I cannot get a fix on it and it's especially hard not knowing french.
Here is post against it and response from author of article on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4szqqb/french_lawmakers_told_bataclan_terrorists/d5di2do
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4szqqb/french_lawmakers_told_bataclan_terrorists/d5durgc

I would not at all be surprised as going by timeline from Wikipedia they had the hostages for over two hours.
Look at Munich Massacre where german covered up or did not release many documents and information related to their bungling of hostage rescue. This included evidence of torture including castration of Israeli weightlifter. It seems to be coming to light now due to new documentary.

If I had to bet I would bet they tortured them. It seems to be common and they had them for so long I can't imagine they were just standing around with hostages.
>>
>>60170
It's hard enough to do that for credible news sources. I don't want to track down the lies of your shitty little side blog too, you faggot.
>>
> praise Allah, I will kill this woman by means of genital stabbing to worship you

give me one reason all Muslims shouldn't die...
>>
>>60203
thanks for improving this discussion immensely! I'm so glad people like you decide to post when they have no reason to.

thanks for the bump!
>>
>>60196
I have a hard time believing people that claim to be unbiased when they say "fuck" in the first sentence. thanks for linking but I find it strange somebody got so angry about an article to do that.

is this sort of thing common? I honestly never use reddit so it might be
>>
>>60205
Thank you for trying to make a board about credible news stories a board about 'ITS TRUE, GO LOOK IT UP.'

Dick.
>>
>>60207
if you read my post I didnt say any of those things and I came here for a discussion about the validity of the article. you may have noticed I didn't post anything biased saying its fact or FUCK MUSLIMS or anything like that. I didn't even post a picture of the victims of islamist terroism to gain the sympathy factor.

you seem dumb since the way you posted it looks like you signed it as "Dick" as in you are a dick.

again, you have no reason to post in this thread if it bothers you so feel free to stop posting. I have you find something that makes you less angry.
>>
>>60209
hope*
>>
>>60144

This is now being reported on major news sites including the debunking of the Snopes claim as false with them having used google translate and explicitly ignoring information that indicated otherwise.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/15/french-terror-cover-up-bataclan-attack-included-gr/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bataclan-attack-victims-castrated-eyes-8434580

Taking the word of the fact checker at face value sort of erases the point of a fact check.
>>
>>60217
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bataclan-attack-victims-castrated-eyes-8434580
>comment
>this isn't true - it's been debunked by snopes already
kek
>>
Doesn't everyone realize snopes is a liberal shill site now?
>>
>>60209
What don't you understand about this? We don't start threads with unreliable sources. This is the purpose of /news/.

>You seem dumb
Ohh shit, you got me with that classy attack. We have a sticky that clearly lays out the ground rules for /news/, I suggest you reread it and rethink about who is the dumb one here.

>You have no reason to post here
Ignoring a board turning to shit as everyone ignores it's rules and purpose seems irresponsible, especially considering the current state of most other boards. Perhaps you know what I mean, seeing as you're clearly from /b/.
>>
>We don't start threads with unreliable sources. This is the purpose of /news/.
>/news/ is a text board for sharing and discussing current news articles.
>Heat Street is a news, opinion, and commentary website. Launched in February 2016, the website is headed by British writer and former politician Louise Mensch.[3][4] It is owned by News Corp under Dow Jones & Company.
So what does a site require to be credible? SJW seal of approval?
>>
>>60217

Those websites refer to the Heat street story as their source. It's worthless.
>>
>>60262

If the information has any truth to it. It will start appearing on mainstream news sites, and more importantly news agencies such as AP or Reuters (news agencies cross-check their info) with self-owned sources instead of a reference to the Heat Street story.
>>
>>60262
>Cherrypicking
And you have the testicular fortitude to call others dumb.
>/news/ is a text board for sharing and discussing current news articles. When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site (for instance, a newspaper, news magazine, or a news TV channel).
>>
>>60270
>>60254
go suck your own cock in a different thread muzzie lover
>>
>>60282
Victory feels so sweet.
>>
>>60290
Not for long ISIS
>>
>>60217
I am sure you can get a job at News corp
>>
>>58825
pics or it didn't happen.
>>
hi
>>
>>60217
>Major news sites
>Fox news
mi uchin fides
>>
>>60267
in other words, /news/ has no reason to exist.

because you can get everything you need from MSNBC, Fox, or CNN.

didn't used to have morons like you on the internet.
>>
>>60204
Only a small fraction of Muslims stab women in the genitals.
>>
>>60262
Holy shit, I thought Heat Street was like an aspiring-Breitbart created by some basement dweller with coding skills. Amazing that it is actually Mensch behind it. She is far more redpilled than I expected
>>
>>60331
You can also go to /pol/ and take part in inteligent discussion ;^)
>>
>>60177
>find any links that support
You can find the relevant statements of the armed forces in the French government report http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp (M. T.P. was the brigadier chief present at the scene):

> Audition, à huis clos, de fonctionnaires de la BAC de nuit du Val-de-Marne intervenus le 13 novembre 2015 : M. T.P., brigadier-chef, M. L. S., brigadier-chef, M. O. B., brigadier, M. N. B., gardien de la paix, M. A. D., gardien de la paix, et M. P. T., gardien de la paix

> Audition, à huis clos, du lundi 21 mars 2016

> M. T. P. Des corps n’ont pas été présentés aux familles parce qu’il y a eu des gens décapités, des gens égorgés, des gens qui ont été éviscérés. Il y a des femmes qui ont pris des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux.

> M. le président Georges Fenech. Tout cela aurait été filmé en vidéo pour DAECH !

> M. T. P. Ils se sont fait exploser. Il y a eu des personnes décapitées, égorgées, éviscérées. Il y a eu des mimiques d’actes sexuels sur des femmes et des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux. Si je ne me trompe pas, les yeux de certaines personnes ont été arrachés.

Pretty straightforward.
>>
>>60356
Well it's not like you would find any intelligent discussion herewith r*ddit tourists like yourself shitposting and crying so much.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.