[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 0

>People could be seen running in panic after a truck crashed into the crowd on Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France. Many people have been reportedly injured. There also have been unconfirmed reports of gunfire.
https://www.rt.com/news/351086-panic-nice-france-crowd/
>>
I thought ramadan was over?
>>
>>58230
USA USA USA
>>
Religion of peace :ok:
>>
What are the festivities about? Also any motive or anything yet?
>>
Shots confirmed. Ten dead confirmed. Rumours of a hostage situation at a hotel.
>>
Now, "tens of people" dead
>>
The shots might come form the policemens.
>>
i highly doubt this attack is from isis, because they always attack in paris or near paris
>>
30 dead, 100 injured, driver dead
>>
>>58238
Yeah you're right, i'm French and there's not interesting to attack in Nice
>>
video?
>>
>>58241
>there's not interesting to attack in Nice
>30 dead, 100 injured
Muslims love 30 dead kafirs
>>
>>58238
yeah but it's Nice and there is a lot of people tonight for the fireworks.
I know, i live there.
the driver's rifle was an AK-47.
>>
Nobody knows if it's a real terrorist attack or if it's just a brainless fucker who wanted to drive through the crowd
>>
>>58246
>Nobody knows
/pol/ already knows who did it.
>>
>>58234
Its the French national day.
>>
>>58249
What would we do without those guys?
>>
>>58250
Yeah, it can be a good day to attack a large amount of people
>>
>>58245
that is true, but in paris there were still more people for the fireworks. and an ak-47 is one of the easiest weapon to get in france
>>
>>58253
Yeah but Paris is super defensive since the last attacks
>>
The truck can be booby trapped but no one is sure.
>>
Atleast 60 dead according the French broadcasts.
>>
Guys...
https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377/video/1
>>
>>58251
probably much better things
>>
>>58259
Another massacre
>>
>>58259
holy shiet
>>
IMO bomb Middle east some more and open EU borders, it should all sort itself out.
>>
sky is reporting 60 deaths
>>
>>58268
Goodmorning m8
>>
Looking for reports from the hotel they are supposedly taking over
>>
>>58274
no hostages confirmed
1 fucker is killed in the restaurant
1 fucker is dead in truck

it's all i know for the moment
>>
smoke at the eiffel tower, might be unrelated.
>>
>>58259
we don't see this in the news, thanks mate
>>
>>58276
unrelated, just someone who doesn't know how to work with fireworks, he put the truck on a small fire
>>
>>58276
Confirmed unrelated, Paris Metro Workers say it's a malfunctioning fireworks display
>>
>>58276
just a firework which landed on a truck
>>
>>58237
Who else are they going to come from? Guns are banned in France.
>>
>>58283
Nice is very close the border of Italy, where guns are less illegal.
>>
>>58283
Yeah, we've never seen anyone shooting in France before. Specially not terrorists.
>>
>>58283
>Guns are banned in France.
Hahahahaha
Wow
>>
death count is now 73
>>
>>58283
I chuckled. You did mean that as a joke, right?
>>
>everyone tweeting #Nice
Looks so wrong
>>
>>58283
From the attackers, kek.
>>
Is it over? It seems like the authorities are in cleanup mode now.
>>
>>58291
See >>58259

>Extremely GRAPHIC VIDEO
>#Nice
>>
>>58296
dunno if there was other fuckers, but it seems like yes
>>
I doubt it is a terrorist attack.. it is different, isnt it? Anyway it is orribile..
>>
That's not really nice.
>>
>>58300
Well...
https://twitter.com/alexanderbakker/status/753725699677192192
>>
ban assault lorries
>>
>>58302
It's probably a muslim, but IS claims every islamic terrorist attack. That alone doesn't say much.
We had a similar attack in 2009 in my country, but with a car instead of a truck, and the perpetrator turned out to be a run of the mill nutter.
Who knows what would have happened if he was a truck driver.
>>
>>58302
Now they are 73.. Still no isis i think.. Just an crazy one..
>>
Police has found weapons and grenades in the truck
>>
>>58300
According to the government it is definitely a terrorist attack. they won't say if it's ISIS and have not shown photos of the killers so we don't know if they are Arabs either.
>>
>>58308
Got a source?
>>
>>58310
Sky News
>>
>>58306
>>58307

There are two guys and guns. Doesn't look like some lone nutter. Getting a gun in France is non-trivial too. You need connections.
>>
>>58309
The problem is that also white people fan be isis fan
>>
>>58310 Police official on the french TV News
>>
does anyone have a CNN stream or something? i dont have cable and i wanna watch this shit unfold
>>
>>58316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
>>
>>58230
I guess it's not a very nice place to live.
>>
I've played gta in Nice ask me anything
>>
moar graphic videos needed
>>
Grphic video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeINUQKjh3k
>>
>Be french
>Have a good national day with firends
>Come back home
>"Massacre in Nice"
Well then. Remove kebab when ?
>>
>>58234
Day celebrates the storming of the Bastille.
>>
>>58297
>>58325
>'Nice accident'

Fucking lol
>>
>>58329
When your country realizes that labeling all muslims as "#notallmuslims" might not be the best idea.
>>
>>58335
>religion of peace
I'm partisan of removing religion mate.
Never got us anything nice.
>Crusades were a good time
We were basically doing the same thing. Doesn't excuse current events though
I dislike extreme right wing, but as of now we are going this way with what is happening
>>58336
Kek'd
>>
>>58329
Never, because most politicians will never go against what's politically correct. Muslims could piss on them and they'd say it's just the rain.
>>
According to italian news, we're now at 74 dead and 42 gravely wounded.
>>
>>58337
>comparing the crusades to jihad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>58337
The problem of comparing the crusades to modern-day muslim extremism is that this is happening in the modern-day. Crusades stopped in 1300 whereas Jihads kept going. I'm not saying Christians are amazing, but at least Christianity has mellowed out at least a little bit (probably due to increased standard of living).

Meanwhile Muslims have been living in shacks, in the hottest climes on Earth, stoning and beating each other, raping boys, girls, and women, and being intolerant of anything that isn't muslim.

They're angry, extremely angry, but they're too fucking ignorant to realize that they basically caused all of it.
>>
>>58342
How much of this should i take at face value?
>>
>>58336
Nice.
Google "American truck" and "European truck" though, they don't have a "nose" in Yurope. They kinda look more brutal for a crowd ploughing.
>>
>>58245
You sure it wasn't an ak-102? Ak-74? Some Romanian or Chinese variant? How did you determine it was a glorious design from Mikhail Kalashnikov from the year 1947?
>>
>>58344
Yes.
What is astonishing IMO is the fact that the muslims HAD a nice civilization that fucking dissapeared where christians had mud huts and then finally built pretty cathedrals
i was using nice then fucking removed the word
>>
>>58344
I mean Islamic civilizations did have some serious periods of great knowledge and peace. In fact, much of the foundations of modern algebra came from Persia during one such period.

The way I had it explained to me was like this: Every religion is like software. Windows 98 is still the same basic idea as Windows 7 (i.e. it's an operating system and they share basic features), but there are huge gaps between how each of them actually work.

Similarly, during the formation of a religion, it's software in beta. The first generation of adherents AFTER that are version 1.0. Modern religions are now all on version 10.0, per se, but some people are regressing back to an older "version" that's similar at the core but worse in almost every way.

So while the great majority of Muslims have realized that world conquest and stamping out other religions and peoples is a shitty thing to do, some chucklefucks who are desperate and have no life prospects fall in line with a group like ISIS. Or they regress to that "version 1.0" on their own, or corrupt "version 10.0" under the guise of advancement (see Windows 8).
>>
Is there any footage of the truck caught on cam prior or after the event?
It's still insane to think how this happened...
>>
>>58345
Just about the only problem I can see is that the graphic paints it as though Islamism is one unified force, when in reality there was so much infighting that most of the big forces crumbled as quickly as any other nation.

That said, Bill Warner is pretty impartial about it. He doesn't directly attack Islam, more like he's observing something about it. The only iffy thing I noticed is that his PhD is in physics and math, and history is merely a big hobby of his. I'm willing to bet that he's put a lot of research into this though.
>>
>>58349
You still did.

Up to 75.
>>
>>58354
>up to 75
Explain meaning
>>
>>58344
Not to mention they hate fun.

They're trying to get rid of Pokemon Go while they're busy killing each other.
>>
>>58352
The French Government is calling for people to censor what they put on twitter and similar sites. News orgs are using that censored footage in their reports.
>>
>>58355
Dead. Also 76 now.
>>
assuming this is a terrorist attack in the name of Islam:

on the one hand, initial reaction is hatred and to remove all kebab
on the other, it is worth noting not all kebab are bad and this kind of thing is supported only by a small subsection

so what do? 7 billion people in the world at the mercy of some suicidal hundred thousands or few millions?
how can we deal with such a situation, without completely devaluing our sense of individual privacy, liberties, or freedoms?
>>
>>58351
So what you're saying is that we should all install Windows 10
>>
>>58352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRtEfWYyB1Q&feature=youtu.be
courtesy of reddit...
>>
>>58361
Oh. yea.
>>
>>58364
>https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377/video/1
Imagine lying there, in a puddle of your own blood, barley being conscious and then some doucebag with a smartphone walks by you casually filming what could easily be your last moments. The Internet was a mistake.
>>
>>58362

Close borders to refugees immediately and stop family reunification from Islamic countries immediately. These refugees don't need our nations to be safe.

We should have done this years ago, it's supported by the majority of voters in almost every European nation except perhaps Sweden.
>>
>>58351
I think it has more to do with people looking to lay blame for their own problems onto other 'things', which is part of, imo, religion's ability to give people an explanation for things they don't understand

when considering a drought that killed all of the crops, people may turn to religion for an explanation: whether that be a god that is displeased, or the west's corruption and degradation of society is down to the interpretation of the religion by a person or group of people, and they will inherently project their own prejudices and opinions into their interpretation

hopefully that is not too much of an over simplification
>>
>>58259
HOLY FUCK.
religion of peace? cmon now, this is getting REALLY FUCKING OLD
>>
>>58366
I'd rather have some douchebag filming me than trying to help me and killing me in the process because he doesn't know first aid.
>>
>>58362
Might as well adopt a McCarthyist "Report on your neighbors" type thing, except for Muslims this time around.

While that is a joke, we really can't do anything unless Muslim communities try to take some initiative. We can't read their minds, they refuse to assimilate, or even communicate with kafirs.
>>
>>58366
I know some peoples in the gendarmerie nationale and they need this type of video, why? Because we teach them the the theory but they need this to see the reality of the ground.
>>
>>58259
Jesus Christ
>>
driver spotted a mewtwo
>>
>>58366
Doesn't sound very casual.

Most are probably gone already, and would you really want a random civilian (who is likely in shock) to patch up your wounds?
>>
is there any source that says they were muslims?
>>
>>58362
It's a tough question. Number one would be turn off the news. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, it's all the same bullshit trying to generate fear and hate one way or another. So on an individual level, it's important not to give into that and to approach everything from an even, unbiased position. Really, check the ballistics on this: you're way, way more likely to die from a car crash than a terrorist attack.

Second, on a way bigger scale, I think the "don't negotiate with terrorists" policy is fucking retarded. The easiest way to solve a conflict is to give people what they want, and one has to understand that the people that join ISIS or commit acts of violence (maybe not even in the name of Islam, but in the name of white power or black power) are desperate people who feel lost and useless in the world. They are purposeless. They don't really give that much of a fuck about the "jihad" in their hearts. It's not about the rhetoric, it's about having something bigger to believe in. Personally, I'd go with a sort of "catch and release" program. Capture terrorists or guys planning on being terrorists. Figure out why they are doing what they are doing, and then PEACEFULLY (and that's the important part) coerce them into helping change other people's minds.

Their leaders also probably don't care that much. They just want power and control. Those things are easy enough to get.

If we can't take out ISIS just by supporting other dudes in the region who aren't shitters (Kurds etc), it might even be best to just let the Middle East sort itself out. Here we are Great Britain trying to defeat the colonies--they hate us right now, but how could they actually afford to strike us in any meaningful capacity? If we focus on GOOD home security (not the current budget-draining bullshit of the TSA or HSA, nor the indiscrimate spynet of the NSA), we'd be better off.

>>58363
I'm saying don't be retarded.
>>
>>58297

kekkles 4 my shekels
>>
>>58382
>>58377
It's not about help, it's about respect. There is a reason, aside from avoid traumatizing views, news outlets aren't showing mutilated bodies lying in puddles of blood. Basic human respect for the people killed and their loved ones. Imagine loosing your gf in something like this, someone takes a picture of her, it goes viral with shit like LOOK AT THESE DEAD PEOPLE FUCKING ISLAM #NICE. And that's how you'll remember her.
>>
>>58390
Stop trying to guilt trip people.

The only people who actually feed into terrorism are the ones who get all 'muh feels' when they see stuff like this. Actual adults can watch this without giving into fear or hatred.

Eyewitness views are newsworthy and video record is important. They even slap on a disclaimer before you can even turn the video on.
>>
>>58384
I'm curious about how we'd be able to let the Middle East "sort itself out" in such a globalized world. Build a wall around it?
>>
>>58394
> Build a wall around it
Probably a good idea, nothing else seems to be working.
>>
>>58384
Downloading Windows 10 now, thank you I've been on the fence about it.
>>
>>58398
>oh shit I accidentally made someone download windows 10

I'm so sorry. It was just a metaphor!
>>
>>58394
>>58384
I think the whole 'letting the middle east sort itself out' thing is doable, but it requires something more in the form of the unification of Islam under a common interpretation. Meaning, members of Islam itself should be doing more to prevent the spread of radical interpretations of the religion - I'm not sure this is something that is happening
The way I see this happening is for Islam to be united under a single spiritual or cultural leader - when was the last time this was the case? Maybe the early 1700s? Think about it, early Christianity was in a similar situation with a lot of different sects and interpretations, eventually unified under the Roman empire, Holy Roman Empire, and the Pope / Vatican. Though now, most of Christian civilization has evolved into an industrialized modern civilization where societal standards outside of religion have much more influence on the populace's behavior and actions.
The way I see it is that Islam is still very much segregated into different sects and interpretations of the religion, and there is no effort for the community as a whole to stop the spread of these radical sects
>>
>>58396
I think very little about the approach being advocated by >>58384 would work.
>>
>>58390
I can't argue against that, i've almost lost my big sister this night. But peoples need to know that not only blood thirsty peoples are watching this.
>>
>>58243
first page of liveleak
>>
>>58394
>>58402
Don't interact with it. A lot (if not most or all) of the problems in the middle East stem from the US and Russia fucking with it. See:

>fucking with Iran, leading to revolution, leading to a state that really does not like us
>giving the Taliban guns to fight Russia
>Ousting Saddam

Dick Cheney KNEW that getting rid of Hussein would destabilize shit significantly. That's why they didn't do go all the way in the '90s. And don't get me wrong, Saddam was an awful motherfucker, but this whole debate didn't even exist then.

It's not like ISIS could somehow start or win a ground war against us. IF (and who knows, we might be able to completely purge ISIS) we can't get rid of them and similar organizations, they'd be far easier to deal with if they were a consolidated force and government.

See:

>denazification

At the same time, home defense is crucial.

>Narrow the sights of the NSA and FBI, the net is cast too wide to be effective and endangers people's liberties.
>make security at airports actually effective (i.e. give them security guards with serious guns, metal detectors don't help when some dude walks in with an AK47, like that time at LAX a few years ago)
>de-radicalization, don't let people in if they seem suspicious
>>
Islam is just another way a few have to gain control of gullible and desperate people.

>>58416

The CIA is a mistake.
>>
>>58417
The CIA, NSA and FBI are all mistakes, but unfortunately I doubt they're going away. If we're going to have them, we should use them in a way that works and is minimally destructive of the Constitution.
>>
>>58416
Bush, Cheney, Obama (and lets throw in McCain and Graham for good measure, I'm sure there are many others) should be tried in the Hague for war crimes.
>>
>>58423
>But anon, they're the good guys!
>>
>>58422
Look out guys, we got a constitutional scholar here.
>>
>>58405
Glad to hear it didn't end up worse on your side of the family. It's kind of sad that it happened, with how it wasn't expected.
>>
>>58364
thank you. it looks like the truck gets slower, then there are two shots and then the truck accelerates and drives (into the crowd?) - so the shots might have caused the driver to be unable to stop?
>>
Death toll up to 80, source : Canal Plus France

Awaiting French President's remarks.
>>
>>58384
>just let the Middle East sort itself out
So a wall?
>>
>>58344
You mean european colonialism caused all of it.
>>
>>58259
Oh my...
>>
>Driver of truck who killed at least 80 in Nice is 31-year-old, originally from Tunisia.

https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753764385777192960
>>
>>58266
kek'd
>>
>>58448
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/753771408484737024
>>
Another day, another mudshit attack.
>>
>>58306
>According to an eyewitness report cited by BFM, the driver of the truck shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” before the attack.

Either a hilarious eyewitness or muzzies.
>>
>>58473

More military action will guarantee that no one ever wants to attack France again
>>
>>58480
that worked very well in other countries like Israel, England, the U.S.A.

if France wants this to stop they need to up their security at home.
>>
>>58480
Worked wonders for France in Algeria and Vietnam. They upped the military presence and presto, no more terrorism!
>>
>>58480
They just need to go the Cardassian route, for every French person they kill, execute 200 of them.

Their murderous jihad will very quickly end.
>>
>>58492
>Two hundred lives for two hundred lives. That's justice, not malevolence. Justice.

Where's a Dukat when we need him.
>>
>>58453
Oh please, spare us. Muslims have been killing each other since the Sunni/Shiite split.
>>
>>58505
>Oh please, spare us. Christians have been killing each other since the Catholic/Gnostic split.
>Oh please, spare us. Christians have been killing each other since the Catholic/Eastern Orthodox split.
>Oh please, spare us. Christians have been killing each other since the Catholic/Protestant split.

You see where these kinds of statements get you?
>>
>>58506
True though the muslims are doing this barbarity now in the year 2016
>>
>>58508
Year 2016 for the West (and even parts of the Middle East) is different in terms of standard of living and relative advancement.

The fact that we've been pretty much constantly fucking about with the affairs of the countries there since the end of World War II does not make us very endearing.
>>
>>58510
No one is forcing them to kill each other free will exists
>>
So can anyone tell me why the Arab nations aren't doing anything about this? Is this their conservative ideologies clashing with the need to preserve their image as a religion? Or they just don't care?
>>
BREAKING UPDATE!

We have information from reliable sources that the event in Nice was not a terrorist act, but a ridiculous accident. The young man behind the wheel of the truck was addicted to the new popular game called Pokemon GO and made the traffic accident in pursuit of an legendary animal. According to witnesses the driver's full attention was directed to the phone with the game which distracted him from the road. Also some says that the cabin was full of vape smoke. Unfortunately, despite the number of victims, the player was not able to catch the desired Pokemon. Vladimir Putin has called an urgent Council, which will discuss the prohibition of such video games in Russia.

MAXIMUM REPOST!
>>
>>58513
Aye, and they're free to give in to hatred, and to fear, and to the desire to work for something they think is greater.

For most of them, it's not about ideology, it's about purpose, and going with the group.

It's the same reason a bunch of poor white guys fought for the rich slaveowners in the Civil War. They would never be on top, but at least if they could beat the North they wouldn't be on the bottom like one of those negroes. The same principle applies here: these guys feel adrift and purposeless, vulnerable. They latch on these ideas just to have something.

It's not just Muslims either. A black guy just shot four innocent cops just for being white cops in Dallas, and a few months ago a white kid shot up a black church just because there were black people inside.
>>
>>58520
>Defending terrorists and psycopaths
>>
>>58527
Not him, but it certainly won't help prevent these things in the future if we don't attempt to understand what made things this fucked up. Simply saying "dem terr'ists don't defend dem" every time someone tries to EXPLAIN, not EXCUSE them, is just adding fuel to the fire. I don't get this knee-jerk reaction against learning from the past.
>>
>>58515
The past perpetrators of the attack have been citizens, so they can't exactly vet French citizens.

Direct action by a single state is ruled out quickly, No one nation can move their military into Syria without causing some concern to those other states bordering Syria, which have always been keenly aware of their tenuous stability and will not be comfortable with aggressive actions so close.

There needs to be some sort of accord, but the various national interests of each state range so widely this is near impossible. No two nations have the same goals at heart with what will happen with Assad, and after the civil war is over. It may even benefit some countries to keep the war going.

Essentially, the middle east is a shit show and the it's states are in no position, and see no benefit, to doing anything beyond maintain their borders.
>>
>>58533
Throw in outside interests to this, with Russia (only a few hundred miles north) supporting an Assad regime and the US (the most powerful military in the world) supporting an ousting, and there seems no right move for the other Arab nations with regards to Syria.
>>
>>58534
Syria is fucking complicated. I'm sure taking one side or the other has some big consequences. I don't trust USA causing another power vacuum, though.
>>
>>58390
You won't have to remember her death if Isis is defeated. But wait Mr commie over here doesn't want people to see the problem for what it really is.
>>
>>58519

I haven't had contacts with my cousin, who lives in Nice, yet.

I just wanted to say you are a horrible person.
>>
>>58545
>>58519
that was pretty funny, fuck off
>>
>>58548

Good luck in life, Asshole.
>>
>>58283
Fuckingf idiot
>>
>>58381
kek.
Probably tried to do some sick Tokyo Drifts
>>
>>58545
>getting angry at shitposters on 4chan

Yeah, I'm sure your reply made him see the errors in his ways. He's probably crying right now.
>>
>>58519
Holy fuck don't you have anything better to do with your life ? Go to hell nitendo fags
>>
maybe truck driver was playing pokemon go
>>
>>58566
not funny
>>
I wish there was a target we knew was the threat.
I want to drop a nuke on them. I think the whole world would agree.
>>
>>58569
Fuck off moralfag.
>>
>>58570
Saudi Arabia is basically the main puppetmaster of the muslim world.
>>
>>58566
overused/10
>>
>>58230
Guess removing Gaddafi, Hussein, Mubarak and Assad was a mistake.

>>58252
And easily too.
No reports of anything going down during the Euros or, currently still underway, TdF.
>>
Last news, 84 deads.
>>
>>58259
So when do we start fire bombing mosques
>>
>>58283
Acts of terror are too, you know.
>>
>>58348
Stamped>milled
Don't be a faggot anon
>>
>>58539
>Mr commie
Implying mother Russia isn't the only country actually taking care of isis
>>
>>58527
Retarded reaction. This is /news/ not /pol/.
There's only so much we can do, the more we understand their motives the better we might be able to stop attacks in the future
>>
>>58574
They do it to keep the region destabilized. They talk about how the west is awful, but the Royal family is making a killing by keeping rival oil fields in turmoil. I wish the populace would wake up and lynch all of them.
>>
>>58519
Damn i remember why i go to 4chan. It always make me laugh and smile(even dark humour is good). In france on the TV there is only bullshit or sad things now. A good dose of 4chan keep my moral up !
>>
>>58230

Nice terror attack bruh
>>
>>58230

Why always France?
>>
>>58597
Because they are rasists and have mistreated generations of people they brought from colonies. And they have done their best to support war on middle eastern countries. Basically we in the west have brought this on ourselves. So drink up me hearties!
>>
>>58366
Stupid people will be stupid people regardless of the technological advancements of the current age. Would you prefer a guy with a polaroid camera walking around and taking pictures?
>>
>>58597

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_France#Religious_membership_statistics
>>
the killer name is Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel
>>
>>58602
It's not smartphone vs polaroid, it's social media. This stuff has become more common with social media, because everybody wants to share stuff.
That said I don't see what the big deal is, I think it's good htat we can document this stuff more.
>>
>TFW too afraid to leave my house nowadays because of all the mass killings
>>
>>58597
Because they have by far the largest share of Muslims in their population in Western Europe. Basically they brought this upon themselves thanks to policies of open mass immigration in place since the 60s.

ISIS is just a secondary cause. Most people don't know it but Islamic terrorism in France started in the 90s, way before ISIS. It was small scale and is now picking up as the immigrant population keeps swelling.

That also means there is no solution. You can't realistically kill or even expel all the Muslims in France. It's too late.
>>
>>58616
>I think it's good htat we can document this stuff more.

What if they just want an article on Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016
>>
>>58596
Nice!
>>
>>58230
religion of peace strikes again
>>
>>58629
Buddhism?
>>
>>58384
>Capture terrorists or guys planning on being terrorists. Figure out why they are doing what they are doing, and then PEACEFULLY (and that's the important part) coerce them into helping change other people's minds.

Are you really deluded enough to think something like this will actually work? Because it wont.
>>
It's about time we all had an important conversation about common sense lorry legislation. This has to stop.
>>
>>58686
The guy was operating in a lorry-free zone anyway.
>>
>>58245
>the driver's rifle was an AK-47.
You can probably thank Obama for that. It's probably another AK that came from the Fast and Furious scandal. Who'da thought?
>>
>>58692
If only some people in the crowd had their own lorries, fewer people might have been injured.
>>
>>58241
>there's not interesting to attack in Nice
So there are no French christians in Nice?
>>
>>58259
>#Nice
>>
>>58694
This is what happens when you faggots all pirated Big Rigs instead of supporting the developers.
>>
>>58353
The other problem is that he does not show any crusades in the Iberian peninsula, which was how the reconquista came to be
>>
>>58721
kek'd
captcha: Lullwater
>>
>>58581
>>58581
This.
>>
>>58630
Buddhists have killed muslims, they're not peaceful

islam is a religion of peace, behead those who insult islam
>>
Why the fake guns, though? I know he had some legit firepower, but he also carried fakes. Having trouble wrapping my head around that.
>>
>>58747
Not to mention that no group has claimed responsibility. If he had contacts, he probably wouldn't need fake guns.
I'm thinking lone wolf.
>>
>>58230

DEJA VU
I'VE IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
Mo' Muslims, mo' problems.

Import people from the Middle East, become like the Middle East.

Common sense that the Western elites ignore at their own peril.

I pray SJWism never takes hold of Japan. East Asia is going to put the West to shame in the 21st century, as it continues to advance, and we continue to slip downwards.
>>
Muslim = Terrorist
>>
>>58760
China, maybe.

Korea has a problem that will flood the south with millions of barely educated refugees eventually.

Japan's birthrate is so low Japan will have more people above the age of 60 than below by 2030 if not sooner. All these smart kids know that having kids of their own is a bad decision for their personal and financial freedoms, so they opt out.
>>
>>58760
Don't be fooled by it's image, Japan has it's share of problems and it is very backwards in some aspects.
>>
>>58423
>>58426
Don't forget Clinton lads
So it seems ISIS hates the U.S. and anyone associated with them like France(who also had colonies). Mean while, it wasn't the countries fault as a whole but just politicians who made shitty and irresponsible decisions from Iran,Iraq to Syria bullshit. Why not just impeach and put all these asshats under trial then hand them over as hostages for all their crimes to radical leaders and call it a day. I'm sick of every citizen having to suffer because of these incompetent psychopaths that not even everyone voted for. Fuck em.
inb4 edgy
>>
>>58760
Fuck you

If japan doesn't open up to the rest of the world we're all going to die irrelevant and useless

Japan is finish. Japan cannot learn from past so we can't keep up with the world.
>>
>>58520
Well there also the fact that lincoln won by 40% of the vote and none of those votes were from the south.
probably a good explanation for why the Gov fears the rise of third parties once again
nation is too divided. If the south felt democracy was being taken from them back then imagine how it would be today with how regional USA is. I could see northwest southwest northeast and midwest all splintering up into a huge clusterfuck

My feeling is that these young muslims in the ME need some feeling of power in their lives and Isis makes them feel like they matter and can make a difference in the world
Heck, this is the same reason why so many westerners wanna protest everything. The need to feel in control
>>
>>58539
>you wont have to remember her death
Are you a fucking sociopath???
GTFO
>>
>>58394
Just drop some nukes in it until the entire country is flattened, there's literally nothing worthwhile or useful there anyway
>>
>>59986
>we're
Sure thing Ahmed Tanaka.
>>
>>58230
Its getting harder and harder to be rational and not agree with people who say "kick all Muslims out of Western countries."
>>
>>60155
Yes, it's funny how that kinda thing grows on you.
>>
>>58609

I knew it! Those damn Amish!
>>
These terr people are meant to make anyone who is loner to seem like a suspect PreCrime and thought crime will be enacted on innocent people freedom of speech will be eradicated "I'm going to kill my buddy for ordering pepperoni pizza" will be an act of terror white people are Moo cows for the banking overlords haha your mentally ill baby cock white man will get gaped for tyranny white people hate freedom fairness democracy white people are mentally ill chatterboxes who worship tyranny only while pretending to be fair .. how many Muslim's in America were pulled over and killed after 9/11? Why do white FBI agents always question and have dinner dates with Muslim terrorists before they do their acts??? The white race race is a bunch of mentally ill pill popping liars and hypocrites
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.