[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nottinghamshire Police will begin recording "misogyny"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: femfreq sexism against men.jpg (55KB, 1023x610px) Image search: [Google]
femfreq sexism against men.jpg
55KB, 1023x610px
The patriarchy's days are numbered. Finally we can have some true equality **

Here is a video of the type of behavior that womyn have to put up with in this day and age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Absolutely horrendous. This needs to be a top priority for police. And based on that video, it should also be a hate crime for black people to talk to white people.
Thankfully Queen Hillary will soon be in charge in the US, and we can get this sort of protection for American womyn
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

** equality not applicable to men; Not only is misandry not a hate crime, it is a public service and encouraged
>>
>>58013
Are you outraged?
>>
Title forgot part

"Unless of course the culprits are of Muslim affiliation, cause that would be racist"
>>
>>58014
No.
Because if I say "yes" that would probably be a hate crime
>>
uh what type of misogyny exactly? I'm confused? Like beating and raping women, making jokes about beating and raping women, or just sexist(since apparently the two are thw same now)jokes in general? If the latter thats retarded because now you have to outlaw racist jokes.
>>
>>58020
>what type of misogyny
considering how OP screencapped some feminist twitter post and thinks it's related to how Chief Constable Sue Fish runs her jurisdiction in Nottinghamshire, and how he spells the word "womyn", I'm pretty sure he's been whipped into a fervor by demagogues in the media who misportray individual feminists as some sort of international network of feminazis who are somehow taking his rights as a man away.
>>
>>58021
Shit bait.
>>
>>58013
And the war on men continues.
>>
>>58021
You're right, I'm sure that feminism has nothing to do with classifying "misogyny" as a hate crime. Especially nothing to do with the fact that they singled out misogyny instead of sexism in general.

>who misportray individual feminists as some sort of international network of feminazis who are somehow taking his rights as a man away.
I am 1000% sure I know more about feminism than you do. It's not "individual feminists" when they get laws passed and take control of University administrations without any opposition from other feminists.
>>
>>58021
Anon that you replied to here,
I meant if it's the former then what's the point? Rape in general and beating women are already outlawed as serious crimes so making it a hate crime is superfluous was my point. Are they trying to specifically make misogynistic jokes about raping and beating women a hate crime then? I would have to agree and disagree since then, they have to make all rape and abuse jokes (well at the very least rape jokes) regardless of gender, illegal. I just don't understand this law and OP's post.
>>
>>58028
It isn't a law, it's a statement of what and how the chief constable of nottinghamshire says she's going to do to run her department.

>Chief Constable Sue Fish claimed it will make the county a safer place for women.

>>58026
Your problem (this time with this story) is with one particular woman and not with all womankind. One thing that is certain is that Anita and the femen SJWs on twitter have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>58040
Where the fuck did I say anything about having a problem with womankind? Are you really such a sexist that you think retarded feminists represent womankind? I have a problem with a man-hating ideology. This one particular woman wasn't acting in a vacuum, do you think she just went rogue and made a policy that literally nobody wanted? Of course not, she made a policy that feminists want and which reflects feminist ideals.
Who has spent the last few years whining about """street harassment"""? Who tells us that saying something misogynistic is wrong but that there's nothing wrong with misandry (as reflected in both this policy and Anita's tweet)

Grow the fuck up and realize that policies like this aren't coming out of the blue, somebody is calling for them and those somebodies are feminists
>>
>>58040
ok, then I don't understand this "measure" because as I said, raping and beating women is alreasy a SERIOUS crime.So she will just add hate crime as another charge to anyone who commits these crimes on a woman is what it's saying? My point is its messed up because what if any of these crimes happened to a man because he was a man? You can argue and say it will possibly be less freqienr but still.
>>
>>58013
Literally every dood in the video was black or at least black culture.
If we dont want to blame it on hip hop culture then MAYBE we can blame it in socioeconomic status.

But being from a low socioeconomic status and growing up outside hip hop culture and I DONT do anything remotely like this, i'd say its not MEN that are the problem but certain cultures that SOME men are in.
>>
>>58074
You do realize how that was made, The super cut 10 hours of footage taken in a city with the population of 7+ million.
Also this is the curse of being attractive. Good looks aren't a smart bomb, there is going to be some casualties and some don't mind being an asshole to get that point across. The better looking, the bigger the blast.
>>
>>58020
>what type of misogyny exactly?
obviously, whichever type of expression is politically convenient to restrict in the moment, and to stir the furor of the proles
>What is hate crime?
>A crime that the victim or any other person perceives to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards any aspect of a person's identity.
>The force defines misogyny hate crime as: "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."
intentionally vague
>>
>The force defines misogyny hate crime as: "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

all of my wat
>>
>>58013
Seeing as there are more women than men, doesn't that not only make men a minority but also women the dominant gender?

I mean, it's almost as if she is calling women inferior, or something
>>
>>58133
Reminds me at some British university, the woman in charge of "diversity" hosted an event discussing how to increase diversity. She banned men, despite the fact that there were almost twice as many women as men at the university.
She also tweeted #KillAllWhiteMen. I think that one actually did get investigated for hate speech but no charges.
Despite being paid by the university to promote diversity, neither of the above got her fired.

>>58045
It's basically targetting street """harassment""". It's not an actual crime yet, this is just recording it as a hate crime in the statistics and saying that police resources will be wasted investigating every time a black man says "good morning" to a white woman on the sidewalk.

>>58040
Anita went in front of the UN to give a speech on how nations need to start censoring the internet, because people sometimes say mean things to women. Her speech was specifically about how being mean to WOMEN, and only women, was wrong and countries needed to increase internet censorship to combat it. Being mean to men is still okay.
She is now on Twitter's Trust And Safety Team, where she abuses her power to censor "misogyny," aka anything she disagrees with. But misandry is okay because sexism against men don't real.

The OP is against saying anything mean to women (or literally anything at all, as the video shows feminists call it "street harassment" when somebody simply says hello), but only women. You can still say whatever you want to or about men because you can't be sexist to men.

And you don't see what those attitudes have in common? Come on Anon stop being naive, you know damn well this is a feminist policy. Feminists are the only ones pushing for shit like this, especially wanting sexist policies that only target or protect one gender.
>>
>>58013
>Cat calling is a serious problem in this country
>We need feminism! SJWcucks unite!

>Almost entirely nignogs are shown harassing her in the video
>>
>>58013
Meanwhile women who fuck kids will continue to escape justice.
>>
>>58151
http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/19/loren-morris-mother-jailed-for-having-sex-with-eight-year-old-boy-4650947/

Happened in England, a woman raped an 8 year old boy 50 times. But the judge only gave her 2 years, with half suspended so really one year. Judge said the light sentence was because she learned her lesson and realized it was wrong to rape little boys (after doing it only 50 times)

But at least that little boy has his male privilege.
>>
>>58154
Men really are second class citizens.
>>
>>58146
In Germany a woman president let in foreigners & used fear of rape to create laws where whole groups of men can be jailed for standing near woman that CLAIMS assault.
Men need to stop falsely accusing each other, it how feminist win. (not all men are rapist & not all women are feminist, tickling is rape of all childern)
If BLM destroys race equality under a black president; then what will men hating feminist do under woman president? Answer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
>>
You know, I used to be all live and let live, peace and love, but I'm just growing so tired of this stuff.
>>
Grate womyn do good job
>>
>>58040
You dropped your fedora.
>>
>>58168
I've never owned a fedora and get some new memes for the love of fuck.
>>
>>58160
That's why they won.
>>
>>58203
>If you fight your enemies, they win
>>
>>58135
As a person who has been cat-called numerous times(usually by creepy Mexicans), as annoying as it is, it's not something that should be fixed with the police getting involved. It needs to be fixed with education that not all women need your approval(so don't you dare bitch because she ignores you or even tells you to fuck off) and often have more important matters to attend to then get chatted up on the street. This is similar to what they have on college campuses or gyms. Call it combating "objectification" if they want but getting the police involved it not the best course of action.
This is not the same as groping which is putting your hands on a stranger. It's funny because it will result in racial profiling since it's most minorities that do it these days.
Plus we all know that 95% of women who get mad only do so if the men are ugly. So it's not always interpreted as sexism to women.
>>
>>60424
>fixed with education

Do you honestly think people on 4chan won't bitch about this just as much (perhaps more since they'd have to be "educated" too) as if catcallers were arrested? The Fedora-MRAs will fucking riot!
>>
>>58174
Get some new shitposting material, you boring cunt.
>>
Freedom is slavery.
>>
>>60431
One simply makes autistic virgins butt hurt but is more effective and less mal-adaptive, the other is a terrible idea that won't actually fix much but give people records thus ruining their lives. They'll bitch about either just face it.
>>
>>58014
I think everyone who has an interest in civil liberties should be outraged.
>>
>>58021
Here is your (you).
>>
>>58040
Fuck off back to tumblr, you obese cunt.
>>
>>58160
I'm the same. I used to be about peace and love but it's very clear that there is a war on men and I'm getting sick of it.
>>
>>60431
Go and tip your fedora elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>60424
>>60431
>>60484
>Samefagging your sexist tumblr shit this badly

Get gud nigga.
>>
>>60424
>>60431
It will be fixed when women start treating men like equals. Men approach women in public because women tell us that it is always our job to take initiative. If women stopped expecting men to always take the initiative than men wouldn't be constantly approaching women.

But none of the women here want to treat men like equals, so you can fuck off and stop bitching about the sexism that's your own fault.
>>
>>60431
I can smell you from here, legbeard.
>>
>>58146
Best post.

Catcallers usually fall into the category of "recognizable douchebag", and that group does not make up a majority in any community besides maybe on a college campus.
>>
>>58154
that's how "teaching rapists not to rape" works
>>
>>62059
Actually we're not supposed to teach "rapists" not to rape we're only supposed to teach "men" not to rape.
Hopefully we can teach that 8-year-old not to rape any more grown women.
>>
>>58013
He did an interview with the BBC and it's not just sex, but even flirting with a woman must be reported 24 hours in advance.

It is a complete human rights abuse.
>>
>>62131
any source for the interview?
>>
>>62176
It was on BBC news the other day. I don't know if it's on their youtube page.
>>
First off fuck all humans, secondeh, where did this uglycavebitch prove the prejudice part, whoreslagslutslav?
>>
Europe is a police state monarchycuck continent they suck at everything except making cars are you surprised? Nobody wants to move to Europe they wouldn't know freedom if it bent them over and gaped there bleeding asses
>>
>>60484
What? I'm not same fagging I'm >>60424
and I'm clearly against any support of this new measure of criminalizing cat calling because that will just increase our jail population. Isn't that what liberals are trying to prevent in favor of more educated individuals?
>>
>>62483
>Isn't that what liberals are trying to prevent in favor of more educated individuals?
This isn't "liberals", it's one police captain in one precinct.
>>
>>62484
Who are part of the liberal crowd and are clearly trying to identify themselves with liberal politics of women's rights.. I'm just saying that they are going against their principles by doing this.
>>
>>58013
Even though I don't like Anita. I've got some respect for her ability to find some obscure subject matter, make a controversial statement about it (like in OPs pic), and then to capitalize on it like crazy. This bitch gets to shoot her mouth off all day on the most ignorant shit and get paid for it. She's nothing more than the leftist Ann Coulter. Except Coulter has maximized her capitalization. Milo is trying to do the same thing, but his bitch ass can't seem to break into the total mainstream.
>>
>>58013
There's literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>62517
It maybe if this goes to support "crimes" such as cat callin-I mean street harassment.
>>
>>62492
Anita is a puppet, her boyfriend writes all of her scripts.
>>
>>58013
The girl looks hispanic. What does this have to do with white people?
>>
>>58013
Also a lot of those guys were respectful. The problem are those creeps that followed her and wouldn't leave her alone. In fact she kinda came off like a bitch to the respectful guys.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.