[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman yells ‘I hate white people’ while punching white, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-while-punching-caucasian-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge

Because its 2016
>>
>>55901
what shit
>>
>There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim
HA
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
Good, white people need to pay for their crimes.
>>
>>55914
white people don't commit crimes. Educate yourself.
>>
Fucking hate seeing stuff like this as a native. Just makes the whole lot of us look like spoiled, infantilized drunks. Why even bother having ridiculous "hate crime" laws when you won't even apply them equally across the board?! This is obviously a grievous assault that resulted in bodily harm, possibly permanent damage and was done MOST CERTAINLY out of hatred.

My guess is that the defendant claimed she was measly intoxicated, didn't actually harbour any ill will towards whites and that the argument only flew because she was native. Fucking bullshit, the ruling should be re-evaluated by a higher court.
>>
>>55901
As someone who is only White when filling out paperwork (having the Hispanic/Latino check box set aside from race check box is something that I will never understand), this is stupid.
I understand that there could be other factors at play, but there needs to be equal treatment when it comes to stuff like this.
>>
>>55901
>canada
Oh, cuckada.
>>
>>55926
Pay reparations for the unspeakable horrors of your ancestors.
>>
>>55964
Just as soon as Africa apologizes for the Barbary slave trade, Mexico apologizes for the enslavement and sacrifice of other native peoples by the Aztecs, and the Maori apologize for the genocide and cannibalization, literal cannibalization, of the Moriori.

Oh and Japan to apologize for Nanking. Good luck with that one though, since they steadfastly deny it.
>>
It's a systematic foot on the throat to forward affirmative action
>>
>>55901
The judge got it right. Its impossible to hate us white folk.
>>
>>56031
I'm an eskimo. Pay me now.
>>
>>56057
What is the Eskimo term for gibmedats
>>
>I hate white people

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>56137
>I harbor no ill will toward white people
>>
>>56137

>I love multiculturalism
>>
>>55901
We need to ban "hate crime" as a category. All crime is driven by hate, and ironically it confers special status on s miscreant who attacks someone for a "political motivation". Since it's a bad idea, of course The Cathedral/legislatures have adopted "hate crime" legislation.
>>
White man bring death

Give gun now
>>
>>55901

nigga please. white people crying about this shit when they have been stepping on the necks of black people for centuries? Im not saying its okay, but for the love of God, get some perspective about this.

its 2016. stay woke.
>>
>>55964
My ancestresses fought on both sides of the civil war. If paying with blood isn't enough, fuck you.
>>
>>56206
>if a black person is assaulted because of race

HATE CRIME! HAAATE CRIME!!! HAAAATE CRIIIIIME! KILL THE PIG COPS!!!! ADMIN ABUUUUUUSE ADMIN ABUUUUUUUSE

>if a niglet shoots and kills a bunch of white people because he hates whites

Man it happens to people err day stay woke fa m t.b.h huhuhuh.

Fucking hell, no wonder my ancestors chained you nignogs up and used you as slaves, youre to stupid to even live, or so it seems.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.