[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump: Tweet showed 'a Sheriff's Star,' not Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (312KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
312KB, 1160x629px
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-star-of-david-tweet-225081

>A version of the Clinton-star graphic appeared earlier on a white supremacist website. According to the Associated Press, the image showed up in late June on a neo-Nazi internet message board, /pol/, that features anti-Semitic posts.
>>
Most of the sites reporting on this are propagating the lie that it first appeared on /pol/. Then most of the rest correctly acknowledge it first appeared on twitter but are still trying to pin Trump as a racist, anti-semite, etc because that twitter user had controversial posts like that. It's like when he gets in media trouble over some of his retweets which came from controversial users, which is basically attacking the messenger instead of the message. Is any mainstream media outlet actually pushing a different narrative than that?
>>
>>55490
just like the old chris rock joke. that train is never late!

seriously though, why would anyone not selling news ads think that trump would NOT be biased against everyone not named trump?
>>
>>55496
but you know that he has Hitler's second book on his night stand. most americans did not know that Hitler had wrote a second book. he doesn't like a variety of people, why would jewish not be on the list as well?
>>
since i think its just you and i OP, why do you think that we have the two most impeachable candidates going head to head?
>>
>>55490
Trying to frame Trump as an anti-semitic white supremacist. There really is no low the dishonest media won't stoop to.
>>
>>55500
What would trump be impeached for? He's done nothing wrong.
>>
>>55502
well, he has already solicited foreign politicians for money, that's against the law.

but don't worry, he'll do something much worse if he gets in.

the dark part is, so will she.

so i ask again, why these two?
>>
>>55501
>post obvious jewbaiting image straight from a degenerate basement dweller website
>not antisemitic
>>
>>55504
oh, i thought he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>55504
>believing a source owned by kikes on anti-semitism
>believing the dishonest msm at all wrt trump

>>55505
I'm serial, 100%.
>>
>>55503
The problem is that she can do no evil to liberals. She will never face consequences of her actions.
>>
>>55508
are you kidding me? first off, i am liberal. i am not voting for her because of her cheerleading for the second gulf war. she has her team, we have ours and boy howdy do we not mix well.

i know whats wrong with the two party system and how each one has contributed to its own uber dunce for president. i wanted to hear from you guys.

so start talking
>>
>>55499
what does that have to do with anything I said? Are you just giving the media the benefit of the doubt and agreeing with them that he hates jewish people just because you've already bought into the idea that he doesn't like other groups of people?
>>
>>55512
no, i am taking him at his word. when asked about that book he said a jewish friend gave it to him.
>>
>>55504
It's from twitter, not /pol/. That's just another media lie you've bought into.
>>
>>55499
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>HE HAS HITLERS BOOK ON HIS NIGHTSTAND
>RACIST RACIST XENOPHOBE SHIT FUCK FUCK RACIST REEEEEEEE *foaming at the mouth*
He hasn't said anything racist, he doesn't have Hitlers second book on his nightstand, he isn't anti-Semitic; and you're a pop-media consuming moron.
>>
>>55514
How does that have anything to do with what I said in my original post?

originial post: it's a lie, the media is just pushing a narrative
your post: actually he has a book by hitler so he could hate the jews since he hates others

Where is the connection? Are you disagreeing with me or what?
>>
>>55517
It's not a lie. He posted the image. And it was all over neo nazi websites (/pol/)
>>
>>55515
so let me get this straight, because i am seeking to understand you.

trump is the only college educated adult in america who would not recognize the star of david ?

if john mc cain had come out and done this, he would be bashed but given the benefit of the doubt because he has come out against bigotry in the past and is best friends with joe liberman.

why on earth would we give a self confessed bigot the benefit of the doubt?
>>
>>55518
A. It appeared in Twitter first.
B. /pol/ isn't a neo-nazi website
C. Political fringes of every type try and ruin the elections.
D. you're a pop-media consuming moron.
>>
>>55520
>self confessed bigot
Do you know what the world bigot even means?
>>
>>55521
>A. It appeared in Twitter first.
>B. /pol/ isn't a neo-nazi website

1. So? It was still on /pol/.
2. ;^)
>>
>>55516
no, not foaming at the mouth. nice and calm here.

but yes, labeling all mexicans is racist. banning muslims from entry is bigoted. and the book is there, he doesn't deny it.

whatever you are projecting on him, it isn't there. he won't help you, or get you your revenge.
>>
>>55522
is he pre judging all mexicans and muslims?
>>
>>55524
>labeling all mexicans
Illegal immigrants are not a race, they are predominantly central American
>banning Muslims from entry is bigoted
It's a calculated decision. It has to do with their violent ideological history.
Would you like me to tell you the story of the three bowls of M&Ms? Or do you want to eat poison and die?
>>
>>55527
No.
Are you projecting that he is and listening to and consuming to the deepest fathoms of your empty noggin what Huffington post tells you?
Yes.
>>
>>55520
you dodged the point made in my post you responded to. I said that it was a lie that it came from /pol/. I did not claim anything else. Nothing in your post responded to the point I made in my post.
>>
>>55530
nope, just watching him talk.
>>
>>55532
i don't go on /pol/ and i won't speak to them. its not hard to find video of trump being racist or bigoted or threatening to crash the US economy by attempting to re negotiate treasury bonds. or a dozen other speeches he makes. its as easy as doing the homework.
>>
>>55534
This post still does not address the point I made here >>55515

I said that the image did not come from /pol/. What do you have to say about that because you've avoided it so far.
>>
>>55528
he said all mexicans are rapists. i believe him that he thinks that. i take a man at his word.
>>
>>55536
>he said all mexicans are rapists
This is some high quality bait.
>>55534
>BIGOT BIGOT RACIST DOO DOO HEAD *smashing keyboard* REEEEEEEE RACIST ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE REEEEEE BIGOT *foaming at the mouth*
>>
>>55490
If the Star of David is antisemitic then why is it on the Israeli flag?
>>
>>55537
sorry, my pulse doesn't race when i post here. i just wanted to hear from folks who supported trump without having to sit at a table over coffee.

you have been incredibly useful, thanks!
>>
It's funny how most people ITT are avoiding discussing whether or not the media narrative has any merit this time. Instead they are latching on to past media narratives which they probably avoided discussing as well. I guess this cycle will continue on...

1. new lie
2. don't discuss it
3. add lie to backlog of other lies
4. wait for a new lies to collect
>>
>>55535
i have no idea what images are on pol, i never go there. for all i know, its a collection of cat pics
>>
>>55539
I'm not from the states. I don't support Trump.
Gary Johnson should be president.
But that doesn't mean you can flat out lie about what Trump says because of what HuffPo shovels into your mouth.
>>
>>55541
Then idk why you're still responding to me if you have no counter argument to my original post.
>>
>>55538
context is everything. its why no one was mad in the 1970s when Richard Pryor used the N word.

the reason people have noticed at all is because of my original post, a Chris Rock joke about nationalism and race relations in America.

he's right, that train is never late.
>>
>>55540
the green text was stupid, get over yourself.
>>
>>55543
i was hoping to hear from several trump supporters and not just one or two guys. really, this was enlightening but also a complete waste of time.
>>
>>55548
If you want to hear from Trump supporters, go to /pol/.
You obviously work for MSM, too bad nobody took your shitty bait.
>>
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>55550
i see, thanks!
>>
trump dindu nuffin
>>
>>55553
word
>>
>>55509
Start talking about your... opinions? The bitch has numerous flaws and hiccups on her record, check any credible Republican news source for the latest.

You admit to knowing this, but still defend her? I'll admit that the republican nominee is a fucking retard, but Clinton is the opposite of every single thing that republicans stand for. She is literally the worst enemy of republicans. I will vote for a crippled retarded black Jew who claims to he republican before I vote for hillary.

I don't see what youre asking of me, this is pretty basic stuff. If you're implying that you're dealing with the best of a bad situation as well, I get it. What I don't get is why you continue to stand for taking away our freedoms one by one. The only person who wants to ban firearms is the person who is clueless about them. Anyone who willingly gives away money to millions of long-term unemployed persons would have been considered crazy 100 years ago.
A safe society cannot be achieved with this planets population. It will not happen. Connecting the world together country to country sure does help us, but it also welcomes those with less than honest intentions. We have enough of those as is.
>>
>>55542
Ohh shit, Dems BTFO!
>>
>people are genuinely shitting their pants over a 6 pointed star
>>
>>55490
>a neo-Nazi internet message board, /pol/
but
>>
>>55541
This
>>
>>55541
Which also means that the MSM has no idea what goes on in /pol/ or fucking any chan tbh.
>>
So much stupid in this thread.
I'm not arguing our agreeing with anyone. I'm just posting facts.
Here's a link to the first posting of it, ON ANOTHER CHAN.
Not 4chan. Notice the blue background in my link? 4 chan uses blue background on SFW boards. /pol/on 4 chan is NSFW, and has a cream coloured background. /pol/ on 4 chan also posts a flag from the country of the IP. Notice how no flags exist on this post.
https://archive.is/hZJgP

Stop sputtering hate and lies. For a bunch of people who tell each other to look for the truth, you sure do bury your heads in the sand.
>>
>>55651
>https://archive.is/hZJgP
on the color thing. you can change the background color of any page youre on
>>
>>55523
>>55540
Back to plebit
>>
The image came from 8gag.

I'll just leave this here

https://archive.is/xO12z
>>
>>55651
The elephant in the room is that this ordeal proves Donald Trump is right on PC. You know it has gone too far when a simple shape can be considered anti-semitic and gets the kikes raging.
>>
>>55516
>>55537
>literally projecting
>>
>>55663
It's pretty obvious what the shape is meant to convey in the context of the image.

Granted I think Trump tweeting it was a matter of stupidity/ignorance rather than open malice. The "Sheriff's Star" excuse is fucking hysterical, though.
>>
>>55677
Obvious to kikes, not obvious to non-kikes. Also, if the star of david is their symbol, why is a depiction of it anti-semitic? Shouldn't they be glad Trump used it? It's like saying any cross anywhere is ipso facto blasphemy.
>>
>>55663
Now if CNN sees this thread they will say this is a white supremacist forum because of your post
>>
>>55680
Yeah well CNN is retarded, I know because the hacker named 4chan said so.
>>
>>55679
That's some impressive cognitive dissonance, anon.
>>
>>55677
>It's pretty obvious what the shape is meant to convey in the context of the image.

Ever use MS paint? It's a default shape. A six pointed star is not anti-semitic.
>>
>>55694
In the context it was first used it was anti-semetic

see the 8gag thread where the image came from
>>
>>55695
It's open to free interpretation. If Trump did not see it as anti-Semitic, it is not anti-Semitic
>>
you're the first person ive seen who has claimed it came from that website. I'm pretty sure it didn't.

Link it.

Furthermore, this >>55696
Things that are not normally racist can be posted in a racist way, and the inverse is also true.
>>
>>55697
https://archive.is/hZJgP

read it and weep
>>
>>55698
You do realize that image already has a watermark in the bottom left corner when it was posted, right? meaning it wasn't made on 4+4chan. The watermark is a twitter handle of the true author. Maybe you should do a little more research.
>>
>>55521
>/pol/ isn't a neo-Nazi website
This. /Pol/ is a neo-Nazi BOARD, it's not it's own website
>>
>>55704
No, /pol/ is a board where politics of any kind are discussed. Just because a lot of neo-nazis browse there doesn't mean it is inherently neo-nazi. I'm not a neo-nazi and I browse there daily. There's a lot of discussion and debate that happens there, and to call it strictly neo-nazi is just ignorant.
>>
>>55728
Anyone that generalizes an entire board or refers to it as a singular entity is obviously retarded and not worth responding to.
>>
>>55753
This. Stormfront has an off topic board, /pol/ has some waifu threads.
>>
>>55496
Find the mainstream media outlet not owned by the DNC and/or Clinton.

There's Fox, which innately hates trump.
And who else?
>>
>>55787
One america news and news max tv.
>>
>>55788
Never heard of them, I'm guessing they are cable or internet shows?
>>
>>55789
Cable networks, they are relatively new.
http://www.oann.com/
Newsmax's website is shit but their channel is okay sometimes.
>>
>>55490
ok here's the deal

i've worked in graphic design for 20 years. when i first started i was self-trained and lived in a backwood redneck area. i didn't even know what a star of david was.

i learned real quick as soon as i got out in the world. for anyone who make the mistake of using a six-point starburst, they would have to be really green.

even worse, for someone on the trump campaign to have not seen it (and i don't believe for a second that he is behind all of his tweets) is insane.

either his campaign staff really is that clueless, or he is being trolled by all levels of his staff.

this is the equivalent of president obama tweeting a barely concealed goatse meme. to try and walk it back and claim it was a sheriff's badge is like a kid caught drawing dicks who suddenly draws little legs on the and calls them dragons
>>
>>55684
Do you even know what that means? Because that's the wrong diagnosis here.
>>
>>55828
Lol but trump does do all his own tweets
>>
>>55855
He may say that but I doubt he does all of them.
>>
>>55858
Do you have any reason to believe that?
>>
>>55859
Do you have any reason not to believe that?
>>
>>55861
That is the dumbest argument ever. Stop using it and find proofs to back you up
>>
>>55887
Any dumbass who doesn't already know that Trump doesn't make all of his own tweets deserves to get trolled imo.
>>
"It's like when he gets in media trouble over some of his retweets which came from controversial users, which is basically attacking the messenger instead of the message."

When has he retweeted controversial users anyway?
>>
>>55952
Please don't pretend like 4chan and 8ag /pol/ areen't swarming with Trump campaign operatives both paid and unpaid. Trump retweets things from guys named things like "WhitePrideTN", which he was busted by the media doing about a week an a half ago. This isn't the first time he's "accidentally" retweeted a /pol/lack.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74fyZBok9vg
>>
Donald Trump invoked a Disney book Thursday night to argue that his tweet featuring an image of Hillary Clinton, a pile of cash and a a six-pointed star was not anti-Semitic, as many have alleged, keeping the controversy alive for the yet another day.

"Where is the outrage for this Disney book? Is this the 'Star of David' also? Dishonest media! #Frozen" the presumptive Republican nominee said, referencing the controversy that embroiled the campaign over the holiday weekend.
Read more:http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-lashes-out-at-disneys-frozen-in-defense-of-controversial-tweet-225199#ixzz4DgjSW5dB
Follow us:@politico on Twitter|Politico on Facebook
>>
>>55490
>on a neo-Nazi internet message board, /pol/
That's rich.
>>
>>55990
>Do you want to build a strawman?

Ok, you may like or hate Hilldawg, but that was fucking awesome.
>>
>>56007
How so?
>>
>>56007
>Do you wanna build a wallman
>>
>>55990
>Do you want to build a strawman?

holy shit that was great
>>
>>55677
Yeah, Trump isn't too bright and he's incredibly impulsive. He probably didn't catch the implication of the picture and threw it onto his page as fast as he could.

>>55679
>Obvious to kikes, not obvious to non-kikes.
Most people can recognize the Star of David, Cartman.

> Also, if the star of david is their symbol, why is a depiction of it anti-semitic?
I refuse to believe you're this stupid. You'd have to have been born yesterday to not know the Covetous Jew stereotype.

>>55696
Trump didn't create the image, though. Regardless of what his orange ass thought, it was created as an anti-semitic attack on Hillary's character.
>>
>>55679
>not obvious to non-kikes. Also, if the star of david is their symbol, why is a depiction of it anti-semitic?

It's on top of a background of money (anti-semitic stereotype, again only if taken in combination with other cues, like a 6-pointed star) and covered with an accusation of corruption (or an insult, therefore... insulting).

tldr; 6-pt star + pile of money + insult = anti-semitic. Either one alone is not.
>>
>le drumf is anti-Semitic
The media ignored the fact that Trump's daughter Ivanka is married to a Jewish man and that she herself converted.
>>
>>57120
Nobody in the media is suggestting Donald Trump is anti-semetic. His Israeli election video promoting Netanyahu is floating around liberal circles. Instead what they are saying is that he retweets anti-semetic things from white supremacist tweeters in order to pander to them for extra votes.
>>
>>55728
There is a swastika in the board logo.....
>>
>>57122
that's not what any news organizations are saying
>>
>>57073
Ok, you got me, I was born yesterday. Why is a depiction of the star of david anti-semitic? Does the same hold true for a cross? Why not?

>>57077
But it wasn't aimed at kikes, it was aimed at crooked shillary. Does that fact weigh in?
>>
>>55699
THIS.

The media is clearly spreading a lie here. And on top of that lie, they lie that 4+4=4. Someone has got to hold these bastards accountable!
>>
>>57130
Trololo
>>
>>57073
>Most people can recognize the Star of David
sure, but they dont see it in everything that has a 6 pointed star
only mentally ill, permanently offended "progressives" do that.
>>
>>55502
His hideous spray tan.
>>
>trump's daughter married a jew and converted to judaism
>trump is antisemitic

Jew checking in, we aren't buying this bullshit.
>>
The image first appeared on Twitter and was created by an anti-Clinton user. Proof: https://archive.is/Sc6qA

The person who posted it blamed Dems for not protecting Israel in other. Before deleting his account, he said that he did not intend for it to look like Star of David.

In fact, it does not look like a Star of David. That symbol is by definition made of two interlaced triangles: -- it's idiotic to claim that any 6-point star is a Star of David.

It then appeared on /pol/ a week later, without commentary.

Trump's team obviously used Twitter's search engine to get that pic, not /pol/. The media is lying.
>>
>>55698
>>55651
>https://archive.is/hZJgP
So nice try, but that is dated 21 June, whereas the original is dated 15 June: https://archive.is/Sc6qA
>>
wtf Trump is the biggest kike shill there is this election, why do you think hes gonna win? The dude isn't anti Semitic. He even let his daughter get JEWED
>>
>>57857
A kike? In *my* /news/? RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55490
>>anti-Semetic
people keep saying this...
honestly, i've always been given the impression that this is a board of outright misanthropes, with racism only being a small part of the overall invective lol
>>
>>58764
sorry; thought i was ON /pol/ lol too many tabs opened, not enough coffee
>>
>>57890
"he said he did not intend it to look like a circle, it was just an oval which had edges the same radius all the way around"

"he said he did not mean it to look like a crucifix, but a lower case helvetica t next to a picture of jesus"
>>
>>55728
/pol/ is a white supremacist website, not a Neo-Nazi website. Also why the FBI is monitoring /pol/
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.