[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 4chan Tricked The Internet Into Believing This Comedian Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sam-hyde-screengrab.png (773KB, 1003x540px) Image search: [Google]
sam-hyde-screengrab.png
773KB, 1003x540px
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/
>>
>>55402
>Hyde admits he has been questioned by law enforcement over the Twitter rumors, but won’t go into detail. Friends and family members have also been fooled into thinking he is a violent gunman. Hyde explained in an email
>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax
>wife's bf
>wife's son
>rabbi
IS THIS MAN TRULY THE LAST PARAGON GENIOUS OF OUR GENERATION??
>>
Sam Hyde is the living product of memes. I cant tell if I love him or hate him. It's like he's hilarious but completely retarded at the same time.
>>
>>55416
>The writer had to add an addendum to the article after they realized Sam was just fucking with them
Sam is a hero.
>>
>>55570
absolute madman.
>>
>>55589
Literally a living meme. A true hero to us all.
>>
Literally says it's a hoax and people still believe him.

>godspeed faggot
>>
>>55593
I'll raise a glass of my wife's son's cum to that.
>>
> As one thread on the rival Internet trash forum Something Awful noted, 4channers love to hate him. One poignant comment:
>“They hate him so much they make a point to watch all [his comedy troupe Million Dollar Extreme] videos [on YouTube] and insult him using memes about spaghetti and raisins that nobody quite understands."

topkek, is this what has become of the goons?
>>
>>55570
>The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

They really don't get it, do they?
>>
>>55930
Yes.

Lowtax is reduced to drinking cheap boxed wine and consuming Ambien, while having his new Canadian wife help moderate the forums.

How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>55930
Goons have been irrelevant since 2009
>>
If you want to know much Something Awful has declined, earlier this year they made Deadmau5 a mod for several weeks and then he left.
>>
>>55416
He is one of us
>>
>>55481
>hilarious but retarded all at the same time
Welcome to 4chan!
>>
>on the rival Internet trash forum Something Awful
Well I know where ur allegiances lie

Also, can someone give me a list of people 4chan has gone after? These articles always prop up this 4chan tendency to ruin lives but from all my time here I've only ever seen it happen to stupid people, attention whores, and assholes who hurt their cats
>>
>>57019
It's pretty damn easy to find a thread hating literally anyone, if you check all the boards. Hell, you could false-flag and get a hate thread for this guy on /b/ in about 5 minutes, just because btards will insult anyone put in front of them.

'4chan hates me' is a meaningless statement.
>>
>>57019
There was this Indian chick doctor who got doxxed a while back. I can't remember her name. She was insulting an uber driver and throwing his stuff around. She basically used the fact that the guy didn't want to punch a woman to beat him and his stuff.
>>
>>57175
I'm not talking about threads shitting on someone, yea theres always gonna be a fag nemesis for each board, for /v/ it was Anita and that fuckin DmC fag (altho DmC was surprisingly fun), for /g/ I guess it's Zuckerjuice, for /b/ it's who's in the news and who's posting their face and then some hs kid posting a fag from his school, but I don't ever see 4chinners just targeting innocents and causing actual concrete damage to people who haven't made themselves unlikeable

>>57193
Case in point, another asshole just getting a cool refreshing glass of /b/juice-tice
>>
>>57195
She got fired by her employer, but the Miami board didn't do anything. She picked up a PR firm and did the rounds making apologies on the news.
>>
>>55936
honestly last time i got banned was 2009 or so after i used the word "rape" and 3 mods gave me 3 of the same ban, so I just deleted the account even though i could have come back, i knew those mods would just keep doing it, so i didn't renew anything.
>>
>>55936
>goons
>mighty
>ever
Nothing but overinflated egos there from the beginning, sorry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.