[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A man who has to give police 24 hours notice before having sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1

File: INFB Jedi Rape.jpg (56KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
INFB Jedi Rape.jpg
56KB, 500x444px
Who the fuck does this misogynistic shitlord think he is? In our rape-culture filled society, a brave strong woman finally had the courage to accuse this monster of rape. The Patriarchy found him """not guilty""" but feminists scored a very minor victory when police imposed the COMPLETELY REASONABLE requirement of making him give them 24-hours notice before he had sex with a woman.

And now this piece of shit is going on hunger strike just so he can go back to raping women. If this isn't male entitlement, idk what is.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-29/father-to-start-hunger-strike-over-extreme-24-hours-notice-sex-order/
>>
Land of the free?
>>
>>55276
No this is in the UK, land of the hate-speech laws where SJWs are even worse than in the US.

But the US will be there by the end of 2-terms of Hillary.
>>
>>55272
>There are people who unironically don't think feminism is cancer
>There are people who think the"bad" feminists just an extreme minority on tumblr with no real world influence
>There are people who actually want to bring more of this to the US
>>
>>55280
Im glad UK is leaving EU.
>>
>>55272
>Making him ask the cops for permission to have sex.
How long until UK has mandatory chastity cages too?
>>
>>55366
>implying the rest of the EU isn't just as full of SJWs
In fact didn't the SJWs mostly want to stay in the EU?
>>
>>55341
I don't think feminism, equality for women, is cancer.
I don't think the bad femenists are a majority at all.
Women in the US are, as far as I know, one of the most equal. Some people are working against that to make them unequal in a multitude of ways. To elevate women above men and to sink men, make women not an equal.
I do think power hungry, manipulative people will stop at nothing to get what they want.
All it takes for good to succeed is for evil to do nothing.

Concerning the Article, I'm never going to UK ever. That place is turning into a shit hole faster than we start wars.
>>
>>55371
>feminism
>equality
pick one

You want to know why the OP is happening? Feminism, that's why. Want to know why innocent men are being expelled from universities across the US? Feminism.

Face it: Feminism is cancer, not equality. If you still think feminism is about equality I have to assume you've never taken a close look at the issues both genders face and how feminism actually addresses them. Not how they CLAIM to address those issues when they want to trick you into thinking they support equality, but what the movement actually pushes for
>>
>>55370
Yes, because the EU is trying to push through legislation to make criticism of feminism a criminal offence.
>>
>>55371
This post is bait.
>>
Hahah.. hahahah.. oh boy

Illegal to criticize Feminism
Illegal to criticize Islam

Do Feminists understand Islam?

How do these two ideologies work together in modern England?

I wonder how this will turn out?
>>
>>55272
How has this guy not sued the police into oblivion? Surely this is a case the human rights lawyers would be fighting over.
>>
>>55272
Did anyone tell this slut that only in desperation would she ever get a fuck
>>
>>55412
idk. It looks like right now it's a temporary order, and then in August they have a hearing to make it permanent. Maybe if it becomes a permanent order he'll sure, although I'd still sue for the temporary one. Hell even if he WAS found guilty this is ridiculous. Of course idk what lawsuits in England are like, maybe it's harder to sue people there. Even in the US it can be hard to sue a government body
>>
>>55439
With the European human rights act governments can't even deport rapists and mass murderers because it is against their human rights, this guy should be having a field day with it.

He must have gotten offers from lawyers and the police rightly deserved to be sued for this Orwellian abuse of power.
>>
>>55280
Someone needs to stop the SJWs. Any plans?
>>
>>55272
>I protest that even though a jury found me unanimously not guilty, after nearly two years I still find myself being punished for a crime that never happened.
>Not guilty
>>
>>55397
Source? That sounds like bullshit. Don't spread lies.
>>
>>55449
Death. Bring it to the UK.

Actually, focus on other countries, UK fems would say 'SEE! We needed the EUs help!'

Don't worry UK, America still got your back. Why don't you guys start pushing for some gun rights back? We've got plenty to share.
>>
>>55403

feminists like defending islam because they know it gets under the skin of rational thinking people
it's like how teenagers discover communism and start talking about how great it is just to annoy their parents. even though the teenager secretly knows he is talking bullshit

islam is literally a patriarchy.
women in islam are the property of their husbands. there are muslim countries where women are not allowed to leave the house or drive a car unless they are with a male, even if it's their own son.

islam is everything that feminists claim to be opposed to. then again, who would expect a modern day feminist to do or say anything that makes sense
>>
>>55272
I can't tell if Islam or feminism is worse
>>
>>55449
Elect Trump. It won't help the UK directly but it will stop their spread to the US.

If electing Trump is too much, then if nothing else just speak out against this shit. Stop letting SJWs get away with being man-hating pieces of shit. And spread awareness of incidents like the OP. Too many people think feminism isn't causing any real harm, it's just a bunch of whiny teenagers on tumblr. People need to know about issues like the OP, that feminism actually has real consequences and actually ruins people's lives.

>>55397
>>55645
Not him and too lazy to find a source, but the EU and some individual countries in the EU have considered expanding "hate speech" laws to cover feminism. So the laws that make it a criminal offense to say something anti-semitic would also make it a criminal offense to say something anti-feminist.

AFAIK all proposed bills for that have thankfully failed, and idk if there are any currently pending. But it does show you how dangerous hate speech laws can be when feminists try to make it "hate speech" to criticize feminism.
And outside of laws, several sites that ban "hate speech" like Twitter, Facebook, and half the large subs on Reddit have decided that criticizing feminism is hate speech, so they ban it. Twitter has banned users for criticizing feminism, Facebook has deleted posts that criticize feminism, and a lot of the reddit defaults believe anti-feminism is basically hate speech so they censor it. It's only a matter of time before those people get a law passed in some Eurotrash country making feminists a protected class under hate speech laws. God I hope those laws never come to the US, and if they do our SCOTUS doesn't have too many SJW judges deciding whether or not hate speech is free speech.
>>
>>55668
>too lazy to find a source

for fuck's sake, that was the point!
>>
>>55715
You could just google it
Here's one
http://www.avoiceformen.com/suggested-reading/eu-to-ban-anti-feminist-speech/
>e) Take concrete action to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia.
The proposal was defeated (I think), but the EU wanted to put anti-feminism on the same level as racism or anti-Semitism. They were basically saying anti-feminism is the same as misogyny, and misogyny is the same as sexism (because misandry don't real).
Illegal hate speech would include:
>“Group libel” means: defamatory comments made in public and aimed against a group as defined in paragraph (a) – or members thereof – with a view to inciting to violence, slandering the group, holding it to ridicule or subjecting it to false charges.
"holding it to ridicule." So making fun of an ignorant movement of retards for being an ignorant movement of retards would be illegal. All those sarcastic remarks about how coal miners, victims of police brutality, or homeless men are enjoying their "male privilege" would be illegal for mocking feminism. Or making fun of feminists who think "mansplaining" or "manspreading" are real issues. And "subjecting it to false charges" would depend on the judge; a feminist judge would consider it a "false" charge to point out the undeniable fact that feminism is an anti-equality movement.

Also this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
Recent case in Canada. A man was actually prosecuted for simply criticizing feminists on Twitter. They charged him with "criminal harassment." He beat the charges but he wasn't allowed to use the internet at all for three years before the judge finally dismissed the charges. So it's already happening, people are already being criminally penalized (even when eventually found not guilty) just for criticizing feminism
>>
>>55369
>be bong c. 2025
>allowed to possess penis, but only after thorough licensing procedure
>can only ejaculate at a registered penis club
>ejaculation through prostate stimulation only
>dildos okay but vibrators prohibited
>limited to small capacity prostates
>government mandated refractory period of one week between releases
>small penis is strictly proscribed, unless a permanent sounding probe screwed into urethra
>erection in public illegal unless accompanied by an approved anal plug
>at all other times, must be locked at home in authorized penis safe
>condoms are unrestricted
>>
I'd be notifying them as frequently and graphically as possible that I'm forever 24 hours away from pounding all their mothers with ever increasing kinkiness.
>>
What does this measure even protect? Even if he was a rapist, what would notifying police 24 hours ahead of time even do?
>>
>>56629
underrated post. I kek'd pretty hard
>>
>>56631
I think the point is that if he has sex with a woman without alerting the police, they can assume it's rape.

Of course the real point is to punish him for the crime of being male.
>>
>>55417
> implying she doesen't have an army of white knights at her command ready to use their sword, Attention and shield, Validation to protect their lady's purity
> implying these people know there are men in this world that are more handsome that she is beautiful
> implying they know she literal 5/10 roastie gutter white trash
>>
>>55873
>He beat the charges but he wasn't allowed to use the internet at all for three years

fuck, now THAT is human rights abuse
>>
>>57171
>Men
>Having human rights
Come on Anon, don't you know it's CURRENT YEAR?!
>>
>>57171
Tbf that wasn't necessarily that he said one anti-feminist thing online, he repeatedly argued with a group of feminists in various online forums. They claimed his repetitive behavior was "harassment" and that he was not welcome in their "spaces". They conveniently left out that they did the same thing to him. The whole case was ridiculous, though, it should have never gone to trial, and he certainly shouldn't have had an injunction put in place against using the Internet for years, that's insane; that should be reserved for threats, not online arguments.
>>
>>55668
Thankfully, in the US our judges, particularly the liberal ones who may be SJW in some other respects, are strong believers in the First Amendment and free speech. This is why European constitutions are a joke, they mandate free speech but then, oops, that doesn't apply to what we designate as hate speech.
>>
Just because a woman said so doesn't mean he was guilty. Fuck off you shouldn't be able yo destroy a life only because of accusations
>>
>>55272
>A man who has to give police 24 hours notice before having sex is to go on hunger strike
I'd like to see the gang raping North American Pavement Ape in Atlanta,Houston or Chicongo be forced to do that.
While probably some mexidiapers are invading some poor white redneck mother with no guns because MUH GUN CONTROL.
>>
>>55371
there is something fundamentally unequal about one sex being generally capable of killing the other with his bare hands.
>>
>>57386
i wish women would get their shit together and stop falling for chimps like this guy.

you know guy that by your logic we would be handing the voting rights over to chimps. because they're the strongest and fundamentally unequal when you think about it.
>>
>>57394
A chimp also isn't a person is it? So that's a bit of a flawed analogy.
>>
>>57398
i assumed you're a racist so i like to call white people chimps to mess with their heads. anyway your build doesn't determine jack shit about you.
>>
>>57386
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PUNISH ME FOR IDENTIFYING AS MALE? you scum disgust me. I didn't CHOOSE to be born stronger, faster and smarter then you. How can you sleep at night knowing my particular subsect of humanity are BULLIED, HARASSED AND MOCKED without any representation?! I'm proud to be who i am, I'm proud to identify as a HETEROSEXUAL MALE!
>>
>>55657
did you not see the OP? at this point, it's clearly feminism. by now Im actually thinking about doing https://bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/the-easy-way-out/ this as houellebecq also recommends in soumission
>>
>>55272
So some questions:

1: If he has been acquitted why does he still have to adhere to restrictions on internet capable devices? The point of being acquitted is that he doesn't have to follow a probation period because he was already through his trial.

2:
>SRO's can be applied to any individual who the police believe poses a risk of sexual harm, even if they have never been convicted of a crime. They are civil orders imposed by magistrates at the request of police.

The police can actually go to a judge and just get one of these w/o needing anything other then telling the judge "he's a perv gov'na." What prevents this being abused by the police to strong arm random people by just making their lives annoying?

3: Can't people under this just take a train to France and have sex with a French prostitute since its in another country and outside the jurisdiction of any UK police? Or does this kick up to Interpol if someone does do that? I want to see some Interpol officer getting a message from the Brits about this and laughing his ass off.
>>
>>55371
>>55398
>post a moderate, well-adjusted not offensive opinion
>anon calls it bait

the twisted world of 4chin, where only extremes are taken seriously
>>
Reminds me of Australian Mossad "3" entering a public school in Sharjah and raping 3 Children from the 7th grade.

They were fooled by an illuminati teacher ordered by his master to take them to a small room in the school. Then Australians (mayte) entered the room and raped them. There were Sharjah Ruler staffers outside making shouting noise like they are fighting to cover it up.

1 year later kids suicided. Media covered it up. News arrived to surrounding Gulf states. Sharjah Ruler tried to cover it up but people were all aware. Fearing for their Children life.

Since that year, there were more and more citizens immigrating to Europe with that excuses of fearing their Children being raped by Sharjah Ruler friends who are free to enter public schools to rape Children without facing prosecution against their crimes.

p.s: Main rapist is Ken. Works at Victorian Motorcycle Wreckers. Others would be any "bike" shop surrounding where he works.

Of course many Australians were raping Children in Sharjah back in 70s and 80s but things are different now. Rape in School Chosen by the illuminati staff.

Shit.
>>
Did actually anyone even read the article? It has nothing to do with feminism but with police doing shit, yet all this whiny /pol/tards and MRAs talk about is those evil, evil women. What a pathetic bunch of losers
>>
>>55272
women need to stop lying about rape
rape is a myth propagated to justify the oppression of men
>>
>have sex with beautiful womyn
>breathalyze beforehand to be safe and hand to notary to witness
>ask for consent between thrusts in case she suddenly starts to feel unsafe
>"is this still good?"
>~unnnnnnfffhh~
>"would you like my lawyer to come back into the room?"
>~uunnnffghh~
>"I'll tear up the consent contract whenever you please"
>~unnffghhh~
>"hey, just checking. are we still good?"
>~uuuunngfffh~
>she answers yes each time and we're good for an amazing consensual ejaculation
>"I'm about to ejaculate, are you willing to sign for this parcel?"
>she yells yes and I deliver on her face
>we thank each other
>I go out into the living room and thank my lawyer and the notary who agreed to help make this a beautiful evening
>one year later I'm driving through a suburb on my way to a friend's party
>It's dark and I accidentally run over a black cat
>A hysterical woman comes running out. it's my sex partner from a year ago
>I apologize profusely and agree to pay her damages (cat and emotional damages)
>a week later I get a summons to appear in court for rape
>she tells the judge she revoked her consent
>judge rips up my carefully preserved proof of consent
>during testimony, her lawyer asks me if it was "penis in vagina" sex
>i admit that it was
>jury oooooohhhhs and glare at me
>nothing I can do about it because I'm a disgusting cis male oppressor
>judge sentences me to 10 years in prison
>get raped every week in the shower
>they never even ask for consent
>>
How is that even a constitutional law? I'm Australian and we, similarly have no real guaranteed right to free speech or many of the other things Americans bothered to write down, but at the same time: can you believe that we are at a point where shit like this happens and the majority of people probably think it's reasonable. There are people who believe a man found not guilty should have to literally alert the government every time he wants to fuck a woman. There are people who believe you can have free speech as long as you don't say something unpopular.

I want off this wild ride.
>>
>>57499
>>get raped every week in the shower
I knew it would end in some gay phantasy
>>
>>55272
this statement is absolutely and utterly false
>>
>>57477
Most people can't see grey, or only see one gray and hate it because it conflicts with their world view.
>>
>>55371
> I don't think feminism, equality for women, is cancer.

Feminism is no longer (if it ever was) about “equality” for women, it’s now all about making women a distinct protected caste within society, with legal protections and benefits exclusive to women only.

Johnny Depp’s divorce from Amber Heard is a perfect modern example of the feminist mentality; an actress with a personal worth of $9 million is married for a year and a half, then demands her ex-husband give her $2000 per month for groceries and another $2000 per month for dining out (on top everything else she’s demanding)….

Feminists will literally defend this.
>>
>>57490
>Did actually anyone even read the article?

I didn't, OP should copypasted it into his post for all of us HERE to read.
>>
>>57499
I mean youre posting it as a joke but thats LITERALLY where were headed now
>>
>>57442
prostitution is illegal in france though
>>
>>57490
But that clickbait headline
>>
>>57549
>then demands her ex-husband give her $2000 per month for groceries and another $2000 per month for dining out (on top everything else she’s demanding)….

$2k/mo? That's fucking chump change even for a normie. She's seeking $50k/mo.
Christ, you could throw iPhones at my face all fucking day if I'll get $50k/mo out of it.
>>
>>57581
I think they actually made it legal to sell but not to buy. So if you have sex with a prostitute, you still go to jail but she's all good.
Thanks again feminism!

>>57490
>policy strips man accused of rape of even basic due process rights
>even after he's found innocent we should punish him because women never lie about rape
>besides, once a man's accused of rape he should basically never have sex again
Yeah you're right Anon, I'm sure the fact that the police department is basing their policies off of the shit feminists have been pushing for for decades has absolutely nothing to do with feminism.
I'm sure the Jackie from UVA story had nothing to do with feminism either. Nor did Mattress Girl. Hell the Dear Colleague letter itself had absolutely nothing to do with feminism because feminists are all good rational people
How can you seriously be this naive?
>>
>>57490
also
>evil, evil women
who the fuck is talking about evil women? This is about feminism, stop being so sexist. Most women aren't that retarded anon. In America less than 1/4 women are feminists, and it's even less in the UK where this happened. And some men can be feminists too. You must be a real misogynist to believe that all women are as fucking retarded as feminists, or that only women can be that fucking retarded.
>>
>>57623
>I think they actually made it legal to sell but not to buy. So if you have sex with a prostitute, you still go to jail but she's all good.
>Thanks again feminism!

Isn't it exactly the same in the US?
Also, considering that many people are forced into prostitution, while very few people are forced to buy prostitutes, seems fair that the law would be in the favour of prostitutes.
Plus, making it the other way around would leave the market in tact and simply drive supply into the underground, increasing rates of forced prostitution. By criminalising the buyers, the market itself is weakened, and sex trafficking is de-incentivised.
>>
>>57625
>In America less than 1/4 women are feminists
thanks god only 1/1000000 men a loser MRAs like you
>>
>>57638
Sex trafficing in western countries is grossly exaggerated. The escorts on backpages and eros are not slaves, they're women looking to pick up some extra cash. Legalizing it for both parties would be the best way to reduce sex trafficing, but that would be icky and let men just pay for sex instead of jumping through hoops for a woman's approval.

>>57658
Wow great response, good job responding to the multiple points I brought up.
You do realize that if there were more MRAs in the UK, the OP never would have happened right? The fact that you have such hatred towards people who support gender equality and have empathy for men is exactly why shit like this happens. Good job anon, you can hold your head up high when you go back to your Women's Studies course and let all your classmates know that you did your part to keep misandry alive and well. Nobody is going to support gender equality while you have anything to say about it!
>>
>>55649
This guy gets it.
>>
>>57674
>Legalizing it for both parties would be the best way to reduce sex trafficing
I don't necessarily disagree, but how so?
>>
If humans weren't a sexually dimorphic species this could ha e been avoided
>>
>>55449
Ignore them

Seriously, they're not fucking Isis, ignore their idiocy and get back to work
>>
>>57770
SJWs seem to have a ton of influence
>>
>>57770
SJWs in the UK are the reason this guy doesn't have a sex life. Men in the US can be expelled from college if they're accused of rape and can't prove their innocence. SJWs have a ton of fucking power, did you miss the part where the Democrats nominated an SJW for President? Or the fact that they basically run most American universities now?
>>
We DON'T live in a so called "Rape Culture" as feminists like to say.
But we DO live in a culture that celebrates sexual violence against
men and boys. From infant circumcision to crotch shot slapstick
comedy to disgusting violent animals like Lorena Bobbit who is
invited on a national talk show, held up as hero and given a standing
ovation by women while feminists hold her up as an example of
a "strong" woman to be admired.
>>
>>57190
this would be funny if not for the accuracy
>>
>>57499
10/10 top fucking kek
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.