[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ successfully hijacks #ProudToBe campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0

4chan's in the news again

Youtube's new #ProudToBe campaign celebrating LGBT has fallen victim to /pol/'s memetic warfare. Withe comments section being inundated with troll #ProudToBe comments or declarations that homosexuality is a mental illness and over 150,000 dislikes.

Articles

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/17127446-youtube-spotlight-video-proudtobe-featuring-lgbts-hijacked-by-non-oppressed-trolls

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/lgbt-campaign-troll-homophobe-4chan/

/pol/ threads discussing the #ProudToBe raid

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78116459/

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78124322/

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78129941/

Original Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Dislike Livestream celebrating the trolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5hi-lsgSb8
>>
>>52793
>datalounge
>wetheunicorns
So nobody then.
>>
>>52793
Thanks for posting OP very amusing!
>>
How long before the authorities will crack down on 4chan?
It's manifestation of hate speech. People were thrown in jail for far less than that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/02/13/texas-man-faces-decade-in-prison-over-facebook-comments/

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-arrested-for-facebook-posts-2013-7

At the very least /pol will be closed soon. And when Hillary is elected president the FBI will probably start to investigate every problematic comment on image boards.
>>
I'm not sure. Doesn't 4chan's terms of use say they aren't responsible for what their users do?
>>
>>52793
I'm so sick of this propaganda being shoved down our throats.
>>
>>52793
The price is death jidf
>>
Seriously /pol/? Between this, Tay, and the fact that you cannot keep your yaps shut outside your damn containment board, is there anything on the internet you won't shit up? Seriously?
>>
Maybe a bunch of those comments were from gays who're tired of tannies railroading this tragedy to push their own agenda?

I never thought I'd see the day where /pol/ teams up with the gay community...
>>
>>52834
The enemy of my enemy is my friend I suppose
>>
>non oppressed trolls
Jej
>>
>>52819
>stop liking what I don't like !
GO back to plebbit you liberal cumshitter.
The PC era of identity politics has passed,join the right side of history,where everybody else is,or keep your retarded ramblings to Dumblr.

This is not the place for individuals that can't fathom the existence of different opinions and that they may be wrong about something.

tl'dr
>Where do you think you are?
>>
>>52865
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52865
>The PC era of identity politics has passed,join the right side of history,where everybody else is
It sounds like someone actually believed the crap he read on the /r/thedonald and /r/kotakuinaction again. What good goy-- I mean boys you all are!
>>
>>52866
>Using the "/pol/ card" argument
Not an argument.
>>
>>52868
>It sounds like someone actually believed the crap he read on the /r/thedonald and /r/kotakuinaction
It seems you read it quite often to know that.
>>
>>52871
The difference is that I don't care what happens on reddit or twitter, unlike most of /pol/
>>
>>52872
>The difference is that I don't care what happens on reddit or twitter, unlike most of /pol/
You care enough to know more than I do.

Anyways,stop your /pol/phobia ,racism is for the 4th century,not the 21st century.
>>
>>52865
Joke's on you, thumbdick. I don't have a account for either of those sites. Nice reaching for the bogeymen, while I stated some actual incidents (I'm still a little sore about that Tay thing).

As for diffrering opinions, well, I'm here aren't I? I wouldn't even be here if I really was one of those censor-happy essjawewws you seem to see around every corner of the 'Net.
>>
>>52873
No, you've mistaken caring for knowing.

I guess you've never seen the complaints on >>>/qa/ like I have.
>>
They just closed comments on the video.
damn google censoring us again #freethewildlings
>>
>>52881
They'd just Shut.It.Down. again.
>>
>>52896
They are such faggots.
>>
>>52819
/pol/ didnt push this over the edge. They probably had a very small impact in the like/dislike ratio. The comments might have been largely /pol/ sure, but this was on everyones front page on youtube. People see this as a negative thing, and they dont want it
>>
>>52793
just check and comments are disabled now still around 210,000 dislikes though
>>
Whoop Dee Fucking Doo!
>>
>>52793
>>52799
You should've deleted one of these.
>>
>>52806
Did you even read the articles you posted? kek

Anytime you threaten to do something it's no longer free speech and it turns into exactly what it is......... a threat.....
Say what you want but don't threaten people in doing so.
>>
>>52793
But they're not hijacking it, because transgenderism is a mental disorder.
>>
Good job, /pol/. Surely this event will go down in history.
>>
>>52819
It is as Kek wills it fool
>>
>>52874
Google knew exactly what was going to happen when they launched Tay.
If anything /pol/ literally did nothing wrong, Google is the one who majorly fucked up by not letting Tay run her course; Nazi or not.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>52793
Are there any other old threads where /pol/ planned out raids or doxxing attacks?
>>
>>52827
You cheeky cunt
>>
>>54048
Excellent point. A threat has psychological and physiological impacts and it is verbal assault.

However, any thought, opinion, belief or name calling is "game on."

So if you can't handle other people's thoughts and name-calling but expect others to accept your "beliefs" [of what is sick or sane] and call other people names, then crawl under a rock and rot without a computer.

I love when the retards tell me how retarded I am: most of them likely never read a book after grade ten and worked at a car plant for 25 years putting bolt "A" in hole "B." They're so stupid: they're funny cause their mouths open but nothing intelligible or original comes out.
>>
>>54602
>Tay
>Google

Nice going.
>>
>>52865
It's weird being a transgender person who hates reddit and tumblr and has been posting lovely OC for you guys since the early days of the chan
I mean I hate you guys too, but at least you aren't deluding yourselves on how awful you are.

Plus we all know you wanna fuck trannies and that's why you're here
>>
As if LGBT people aren't just as mentally unstable as anybody who posts on /pol/.. or 4chan in general.
Because convincing yourself that you're meant to be a unhygenic NEET shut in and that the world is wrong for not loving you isn't unhealthy, right?
I mean I know why I'm here. I'm here because I'm fucked up, indifferent to the whims of society and bored with my tangible self.
Transgender people are pretty much in the same boat.
>>
>>52793
Is this basically what /pol/ does now?

I was hoping for some originality, but I guess I shouldn't expect much.
>>
>>55314
I don't know why people say it was /pol/
Sure /pol/ was first but it escalated when /b/ came
>>
>>52819
This kind of shit is what 4chan was all about back in the day. If you don't find this at the very least mildly amusing you're the cancer that's killing the Internet.

I'm glad someone on this site is still raiding and trolling in organized fashion.
>>
>>55320
>it escalated when /b/ came
Same as always then
>>
>>52793
right when i saw that rainbow heart at the top of my screen and it took me to that video i instant dislike before i even knew it was a awoooooovvvvvment
>>
>>55283
Whatever helps you sleep at night dude
>>
>>55320
There were actually multiple chans involved too
maybe even the reddit colony that /pol/ has
>>
>>52793
>Hijacked by non oppressed trolls
For one, how do you know they aren't oppressed? I'd say that a lot of people oppressed now are essentially straight white males, since no one really supports or cares about them, but I'd also claim that everyone is oppressed one way or another, at least in the modern definition of Oppression, as literally everything counts as Oppression now.

Also, does it really matter if they're oppressed or how? This really just proves more and more that we're in a dumb victim culture. "You want that, you must have suffered something horrible first", I have suffered quite a bit in my years and haven't gotten anything out of it other than being fucked for life being too scared, sad and anxious to do anything, and can never trust anyone, yet submit to them thinking there's no other way. Yet, because it wasn't about sexuality, I get nothing out of it, I have horrible memories about childhood, but no one can really do anything about it since it had nothing to do with homosexuality, meanwhile some faggot gets bullied, a bunch of libs support him, or whatever fucking pronoun he prefers. It was even a problem back then where most of my problems were met with "But children in 3rd world, your family has money, you have no excuse to not be happy" by asshole teachers who never wanted to bother with problems of children.

And that's my problem with LGBT bullshit, it ignores the fact that everyone has problems whether they're faggots or not, and also it's practically a cult with it's "You better vote democrat and have communist views, otherwise you're a traitor!" mentality.
>>
>>52819
Sometimes a dose of anti-PC is exactly what we all need. People disapproving of homosexuality is neither wrong nor new. In the US, we welcome all views. Sure, you open yourself up to public scorn, but luckily the internet can keep your free speech as anonymous as you'd like.
>>
>>60874
> literally everything counts as Oppression now
>does it really matter if they're oppressed or how? This really just proves more and more that we're in a dumb victim culture.
>And that's my problem with LGBT bullshit, it ignores the fact that everyone has problems whether they're faggots or not
Great post
>>
>>52806
>>How long before the authorities will crack down on 4chan?
Never.
>>
>>52876
Haven't you watched the RNC last week? Feeling=fact
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.