[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Boy is Allowed to Compete in a Girls' Sporting Event and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 1

File: boy runs faster than girls.jpg (63KB, 650x345px) Image search: [Google]
boy runs faster than girls.jpg
63KB, 650x345px
http://www.lifezette.com/quickzette/trans-student-wins-girls-track-field-championship/
>>
Good for her.
Why is sports suddenly news?
>>
>>48608
I wonder how long until the feminists get mad at men usurping their female achievements.
>>
>>48609
>her
>>
>>48608
>Haines High School senior Nattaphon “Ice” Wangyot, a biological male who self-identifies as female, is the first trans woman in Alaskan history to compete against females in a girls’ track and field state championship, according to local reporters.
>Self-identifies
>>48611
No, feminists will turn on the trans-ists soon because of this shit and other stuff like: >>47611
>>
>>48608
Did no one else notice that there are two very, very manly looking girls in this pic?
>>
>>48628
No. There's one manly looking girl and one boy with long hair.
>>
kek...the only way gooks can win at sports is by competing against girls
>>
>>48608
The lies and propaganda can only withstand words. Actual feats and facts will show it for the falsity that it is.

We need more of this. The stupid liberals need to be hit over the head with this fish until even the dimmest see it.
>>
I'm all for the rights of trans, but you can't confuse mind over body. Female only sports are created because, on average, females are physically inferior to males.
A male, who has the brain of a female, still has a male body. No matter how much I boner over the body. You can't let a trans compete out of their original sex, it isn't fair. Co-ed leagues exist.

If the changes they undergo make them physically inferior, on the same scale as an average female, then my point goes out the window.
>>
>>48608
Middle chick has weird hair but would still bang
>>
>>48650
> Man, i don't really beliece this 'male with the mind of a female' kind of talk... i believe there's merely people that are interested in other people of their same gender; the person's biology, as you said, remains important.

Now, i'm not really trying to hate here or anything, but i'd like people to just get their facts straight... for example, a trans man must face the fact that he'll never be really a woman; now, that doesn't mean that he should be mistreated or anything, just that he should know that.
>>
Soon schools serious about their girl's sports will be scouting for trannies.
>>
So men are better at being women than women.

Could women be any more incompetent? Come on ladies, get it together.
>>
>>48684
>women, sort yourselves out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85HT4Om6JT4
>>
>>48675
Is the alternative here, to allow every other athlete against whom they compete to be mistreated, better?

We need to find a new solution
>>
>>48608
Sounds like that episode of futurama where bender gets a sex change to compete in women's games and win all the medals
>>
>>48608
He should start using female hormones, I believe that will level the playing field some.
>>
>>48702
Start treating it as a disease, rather than catering to it under the nouveau broad umbrella of "neurodiversity".

With the suicide rate of post-op transsexuals, the """treatment""" clearly doesn't seem to be effective, and given that it is considered medical treatment paid for by health insurance, efficacy of said treatment should certainly matter.
>>
>>48608
I identify myself as a legless person, can i compete in para-olympics?
>>
>>48738
remove your legs
>>
>>48705
An addendum: Yes, I realize a diagnosis of gender dysphoria is typically required to undergo transition surgery.
>>
>>48739
STOP OPPRESSING ME SHITLORD
>>
>>48703
Hail... Hail Robonia... a Land I didn't make up!
>>
>>48743
the boy is trans
>>
>>48609
>her
>assuming brain structure magically changes because you say "I'm a boy/girl"

go die
kek
>>
>>48753
what do you mean? a boy that truly think to be a girl must have something different, at least at psychological level, to someone that doesn't.
>>
>>48705
no we need to stop treating it as a disease. now that it counts as a mental disorder their health insurance can cover their costs so more people do it. if they want to think they're normal then we say it's not a mental disorder and they're normal and they can pay for it themselves.
>>
>>48750
Next you're going to say that "he" should use the men's bathroom because she hasn't removed her cute clitty yet.
>>
Sports is not about gender, it's about sex.
If a trans person has physically transitioned, there probably won't be any issue with them competing alongside their preferred gender, with all the physical and hormonal changes. But if they're still physically their birth sex, allowing them to compete with the opposite sex is generally going to be very unfair. And not just unfair to the cis kids - a pre-transition transman (assigned female at birth) will literally always come dead last if forced to compete against cismen in powerlifting.
There's a reason we segregate sporting events by age, gender and ablebodiedness - to make the playing field as even as possible so that true athleticism is what defines who wins.

But this is actually addressed in a linked article:
>the International Olympic Committee at least recognized the biological and hormonal differences between male and female athletes ... Although it no longer requires sexual reassignment surgery, the new policy mandates that male-to-female athletes must prove that their testosterone levels are below the cutoff point at least one year before competing. Female-to-male participation requires no restrictions.
>... Wangyot claims that she is taking female hormones and using drugs to repress her testosterone levels

So this really seems like a non-issue.

Also, she didn't even win, she placed 5th. That's really not that great. If she blitzed everyone I could see being butthurt, but from my experience, 5th is basically the cut off point separating the kids who actually tried from the normal ones.

The article also doesn't state how many girls raced, or their ages - it makes a point of saying some were 'as young as 14' which makes it sound like the race was with a mixed group, which would make the issue of a transgirl competing utterly moot since any other older girls would beat their brains out anyway.
>>
>>48760
While some (wealthy upper-middle class "liberal" white guilt nonces) people do seem to adopt these behaviors as an attempt to participate in a perceived prestige in-group, for others there is some real (probably neurological) disconnect between how they expect their body to be, and how it is--dysmorphia. For the latter, they will often be the first to admit that something is very wrong, that they're broken, not normal. They're desperate for help, not desperate for attention beyond getting help.

Statistically, it doesn't look like transition surgery is a very effective way of treating this, however.
>>
>>48768
Sex is gender honey and repeating a lie enough times doesn't change that.
>>
>>48770
>Statistically, it doesn't look like transition surgery is a very effective way of treating this, however.

It's the best treatment currently on offer, though. And most close looks into WHY there's still a high post-transition suicide rate show that it's mostly due to social rejection factors. So they either kill themselves because they can't handle the mental toll of hiding it, or they kill themselves because they can't handle the social toll of not hiding it.

It's a little like how openly gay people used to be complete drop kicks who lived on the streets, did heaps of drugs, had shipping crate orgies with strangers, and died young of AIDS. Because that was just the only lifestyle available to an openly gay person before society eased up and let them keep their jobs. But at the time, it only perpetuated the notion that gay people were just no good and that it was a deadly lifestyle.

Or, to keep it on track with other disabilities, just look at how we've changed our treatment of the disabled in general throughout recent history. People with any form of disability - including things that are seen as pretty mild these days like autism, deafness, mood disorders, physical abnormalities etc - used to be doomed to being left to die in horrible institutions, which only made sufferers that much less capable of functioning, causing that same feedback loop. Now that society is better equipped to accommodate these kinds of people, we find they're perfectly capable of contributing and leading fulfilling lives that simply would never have been available to them had they not first been treated like human beings and been accommodated.

So it's not as simple as 'treatment doesn't work' just because treatment doesn't work that well right now.
>>
>>48768
Testosterone levels mean fuck all once a man is post puberty, his musculatory and skeletal structure would be significantly superior to a female by default and no amount of hormone blockers can change that.

Do you really think if you took prime Arnold and gave him Oestrogen pills that any woman could take him in a fight?

Crom laughs at you.
>>
>>48778

You realise these are children, right?
And most young people who transition begin doing so before puberty.
>>
>>48777#
>...just look at how we've changed our treatment of people in general...People with any form of disability...[used to be doomed to being left to die in horrible institutions, which only made sufferers that much less capable of functioning...
You're kind of making my argument for me, here. We're not well-equipped to deal with gender dysphoria.

This will sound like somewhat of a nirvana fallacy, but it's a radical procedure for, "doesn't work well right now." The promise that it may work well in the future isn't good justification for a life-altering surgical procedure, unless these people are guinea pigs.
>>
>>48782

How do you think progress is made, anon? It's never going to improve if we just sit on our hands doing nothing.
Literally everyone is a guinea pig, all the time. Do you think people had any idea texting while driving would cost lives when texting was invented? We had to feel our way through that as a society once it came up. Look how many people had to die before we realised the dangers of tobacco. Or driving without seatbelts. Look at the Radium Girls, the thalidomide birth defects, the laudinum poisonings. Look at how much medical science and safety procedures improved as a direct result of great tragedies.
In another 50 years, there is so much shit going on in this age that will make people think we're fucking idiots, because it'll be common sense by then and we just haven't figured it out yet.

This is the reality of existence. As individuals, we all had to burn our hands in order to learn fire is dangerous. And as a society, we're all of us slowly growing through much more complex problems, always.

No one is being taken advantage of here, people are just seeking out the best treatment the world has to offer them right now, which is shown to be much better than no treatment at all, and it will only continue to improve as it's practiced.
>>
>>48794
I mostly agree with you as I people should, of all things, be free to do whatever they want with their own body.

kek that texting example is fucking terrible, though.
>>
>>48608
He even looks shooped...
did everWheneveryan being and system become obliged to self destruct for sick fux?
School have to nurse that mangina
>>
>>48609
>>48608
>her
Unless she gets operated to make her run just like most GIRLS ARE AND BE JUST LIKE GIRLS AND REMOVE HIS Y GENE.
>>
>>48780
That's great. At five years old you aren't old enough to drive a car, or vote, or do multiplication, but you're plenty old enough to make an irreversible decision to cut your penis off and inject yourself with hormones from the opposite sex. Also most kids who experience "confusion" grow out of it in a few years. We all know the real reason pre-pubescent kids "transition" is because their "liberal, tolerant, open-minded" mommies push them into it because they want to make a YouTube video, get famous, and get interviewed by Buzzfeed so they can show the whole world how "2016" they are.
>>
>>48791
Have you found the alternative to chemotherapy?
>>
>>48844
Sadly, there are many.
>>
>>48829
>Also most kids who experience "confusion" grow out of it in a few years.
Citation needed because I think you'll find most sources say the exact opposite, depending on how you define confusion.
You cannot be put on treatment methods unless you're officially diagnosed and ok'd by professionals. It's not a matter of little Billy putting on a tutu and saying he wants to be a princess, and next thing he knows his parents cart him down to Penis B Gone. There are loads of gatekeepers in place. There is far greater risk of a transgender kid being denied treatment than there is chance of a cis kid being dragged into it.

5 year olds born with a birth defect are able to be ok'd for treatment before irreversible changes happen to their bodies and make effective treatment impossible, yes.
They don't go through SRS as minors, but they can be put on hormone blockers to delay the onset of irreversible puberty until they're old enough to commit to transitioning. If it turns out they've been misdiagnosed, which is incredibly rare, they stop taking blockers and everything continues on as normal.
If they're denied treatment and go through natural puberty and decide to transition later in life, treatment will be astronomically less effective and they are at much greater risk of being discriminated against, being unsatisfied and committing suicide.

I don't understand this notion that hoards of perfectly normal kids are at risk of mistakenly deciding they want to cut off their penises. Is that something you fleetingly wanted as a kid?
>>
>>48918
>Calling a non-mentally ill person "cis" and not simply "normal"

You freak.
>>
>>48942

'Normal' is a relative term. Someone who jacks off on the side walk and screams about the gubment at strangers, but isn't trans, is not necessarily normal.
>>
>>48608
I swear parents want to suck chink boys
>>
100m time: 13.14
200m time: 26.65

Girls should be ashamed for letting these piss-poor times beat them. I know it's Alaska and they're not known for track, but come on.
>>
>>48951
No he isn't normal either.

normal is the baseline of society. Normal people don't cut their dicks up therefore those who do, are not normal. But engaging in semantics with you gives you validation when you are simply mentally ill.
>>
>>48618
>>48753
>>48812
You three sure are annoyed that you're fighting a losing battle.
>>
>>49050
>No he isn't normal either.
Well by defining 'not trans' as 'normal', he becomes normal. Split the room between 'normal people' and trans people, that's how he has to be defined.

Not to mention there are also far less people who identify as trans than there are mentally ill people overall who don't identify as trans. Focusing in on any specific trait and defining literally everything outside of it as normal by default is just lunacy.

And if the odd group being identified is people who jack off on sidewalks with everyone else being 'normal,' then any trans people who don't engage in that behaviour are suddenly normal as well.
If comparing trans people who jack off on sidewalks against trans people who don't do that, the latter become 'normal people' and cis people are disregarded from the discussion entirely.
Which is why using a relative term like 'normal' to solidly define any group is retarded. Relative to trans people, cis people are normal simply due to being the majority in this specific comparison, but that doesn't mean they are by definition 'normal people'. Someone is defined as trans when they meet certain concrete criteria. There is no concrete criteria for 'normal'. There is concrete criteria for 'cis'.

It's not gay people and normal people, but straight people.
It's not soldiers and normal people, but civilians.
It's not teachers and normal people, but students, or adults who work in other professions, or professors, or practitioners, or anything else that the first group might actually be compared against that 'normal' does not adequately describe.
>>
Didn't SOUTPARK already comment on this shit years ago?
Oh right, they went turncoat like they usually do.
>Tweak Coffee vs Starbucks
then
>People vs Walmart

Just like
>Dolphinoplasty & Mr/s Garrison
now
>Lorde & PC Principal
>>
>>49157
>Tweak Coffee vs Starbucks
>then
>People vs Walmart
The issue was that Tweak Coffee fucking sucked, whereas Starbucks succeeded by being half decent - which is also why it failed in Australia, where we actually make great coffee already and have a booming industry of independent cafes that Starbucks just can't compete with. The better product wins, whether it's independent or corporate.
Walmart is different. It doesn't provide superior products or services, it just provides them at a cheaper rate that smaller businesses can't compete with, even if they provide better customer service, atmosphere, etc. So rather than creating a race of superior service that lights a fire under all business to improve, it creates a race to the bottom that encourages corner-cutting that negatively impacts everyone in the long run.

>Dolphinoplasty & Mr/s Garrison
>now
>Lorde & PC Principal
Garrison used public bathrooms in that episode with no one taking issue. Everyone was generally nonchalant about the transition, with Garrison being the only one making a big deal about it.
Both episodes display a consistent attitude of 'no one fucking cares,' with one targeting trans people who won't shut up, and the other targeting insecure poopers who won't shut up.
>>
>>48791
Science requires sacrifice. We certainly won't find any new information by not attempting every possible treatment, even if they aren't effective.

I mean a century ago we gave people now-illegal drugs to deal with mental woes. It definitely didn't help everybody, but we learned from that and moved on to substances that provide marginally better benefits. It still took decades to gather data on side effects. We're probably just in a similar in-between phase right now.
>>
>>49160
This is a fucling internet troll age thing.
In the near fucked up future they would have treated this boy.with pussy....
And the he would have been called molestetion victim
>>
Look at pic.
Please don't be the middle one. Please don't be the middle one. Please don't be the middle one.
Let it be the one that looks like a fag on the right.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oh, thank the Lord. Praise Jesus. Evil tranny science and their SJW stormtroppers have not confused my penis yet. Traps and the doctors who support them need to be put into camps.
>>
>>48753
>brain structure
>track meet

Your point is?

Just to make it clear, I don't think it is fair that the trans was able to compete, but think about what you write.
>>
>>48608
Which one is trans?
>>
next lets have pre op boys claim they are female to beat the girls....EQUALITY.

watch all those world womens shanpion sports teams get beat by high school boys
>>
>>49371

I agree. School should get sued from parents of the real runners for allowing this Caitlyn Jenner for obstruct this match. I did track and field and if this happened, the dude wouldn't even last after practice being confronted by our team.

I believe in the nearby future, this shits gonna stop. It's silly as it is.
>>
>>49381
What events did you do?
And what were your times?
>>
Let's, as a planet, agree to put an asterisk over any non-natural-born woman winning a women's athletic competition.

I for one think gender is a bullshitty thing and people should be allowed to defy it. But taking away the athletic dreams of millions of girls with your tremendous potential advantage (which no amount of body modifications can really nullify) is just unfair and goes against the very reason women's sports even exist in the first place. I call upon every news outlet to say that

"this person won* the competition"
>>
>>49385

1600 meters in 7:30 was my best time. Mind you I weighed 180 and was 6ft tall.
>>
>>49388

I agree and why the fuck are majority of trannys and gays Filipino?
>>
>>49391
Orientals are small and feminine as it is so it is easier for them to change.
>>
>>49391

Because it's more acceptable over there. There are probably just as many white ones, they just all kill themselves before anyone realises they exist.
>>
>>48918
>There is a far greater risk of a transgender kid bring denied treatment than there is of a cis kid being dragged into it
Now who needs citation?
>>
>>48609
what a simp ass ninny you must be
>>
ITT: the x and y chromosomes are social constructs

Mentally ill is what she is. I'll call her a woman and give her basic courtesy but she is still biologically male.
>>
>>49136
>le wrong side of history

Nothing is certain friend.

In ancient times pederasty was considered the norm as well, before it was stamped out in the late roman empire.

Do trannies think they're special, to avoid the hand of fate?
>>
>>50255

It's far from the norm yet. You'll be long dead by the time it swings back the other way.
>>
its fine with me , its ben removed from gean pool.
more real girls out there for mating with more going like this there's less competition.
>>
>>48633
kek
>>
>>50239
Agreed. That person requires mental health counseling and probably some meds. Like you, I see no reason to trash this person; I'll refer to her as a woman, but there's no reason to mollycoddle a person with a mental disability - it needs to be dealt with, not treated like everything is perfectly fucking dandy.
>>
>>52617

People diagnosed transgender are already required to undergo significant mental health counselling before being prescribed meds to treat their condition.
>>
>>48611
terf plz go
>>
>>52628
And those counselors get paid to tell them what the want to hear. You wouldn't work as a counselor for trannies unless you approved of it in the first place.
>>
I recall a trans Korean winning an all female starcraft tournament a few years ago, many keks were made that day as well
>>
>>48650
>but you can't confuse mind over body
Wow, Rude! Transphobic much?
>>
>>48608
Honestly this is great. I can't wait until this becomes more common so I can watch SJWs tie themselves into knots over this. They'll be torn apart between women who don't want to be forced to compete against mentally ill men and trans activists who insist those mentally ill men are women.
>>
That's why we shouldn't let trannies participate in activities they identify as.
>>
>>55625
There's a trans Canadian StarCraft need too, top qt desu
>>
>>48608
This is a great way to ensure the girls it beats don't become feminists.
>>
>>48644
oh youd be surprised at the human brains capacity for cognitive dissonance
theyll find a way to keep believing and blaming the evil PATRIARCHY instead
>>
>>48628

Well the only girls that win in the olympics probably have man DNA and extra-testosterone. It's all very ironic.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.