[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese parking lot creates ‘female only’ spaces citing concerns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

A number of Chinese parking lots connecting Zhejiang province to Jiangxi province in China’s southeast have sparked outrage after introducing “female only” parking spaces that happen to be much larger than those not assigned to a particular gender.

The spaces, designated by pink paint lines and the international symbol for woman, are 50 per cent wider than other spaces in the service centres. The reason – because women are allegedly bad at parking.

According to China’s Qianjiang Evening News, Pan Zhuren, director of the service area, said he decided to include the girls-only spaces after noticing that some female drivers were having trouble reversing into parking spots, or “parking carelessly.”

Continued
http://globalnews.ca/news/2729472/chinese-parking-lot-creates-female-only-spaces-citing-concerns-women-have-trouble-parking/?sf27511046=1
>>
>>47226
Does 'cot' not mean anything....

It must be for women with prams
>>
>>47226
>help women
SEXIST
>don't help women
MISOGINY
>>
>>47253
>oh look a free spot finally
> fuck, it's women only, I can't park there
counts as sexism
>>
Hahahaha this is sad.. Women should not be ok with this bs
>>
Luckily there are so few women in China that they really only need one spot per parking lot.
>>
>>47278
Actually it's MEN who are not okay with women FUCKING UP parking lots.

And quite frankly, the only problem I have with it is that there is no mechanism for bumping men who can't park down into the woman category.

But I'm not stupid enough to think that just singling out women won't take care of 90% of the parking problems.

I used to work in a massive parking lot 8 hours a day for years, and it's very clear that women have severe problems with their spatial awareness and ability to operate their vehicles. This is not me being a big meanie, this is simply fact.

If you're a woman who doesn't suffer these problems, BE PROUD, but don't expect me to lower my guard for you and let all the shitty women drivers get a free pass. Just take your own personal pride in the fact that you don't fall into the stereotype.
>>
Based China.
>>
>>47303
shut the up
>>
>>47226
They must be bad, if the Chinese are recognizing them as bad drivers.
>>
>>47366
never blame people. its the weed's fault
never blame people. its the gun's fault
never blame people. its the gubmint's fault
never blame people. fault it on raycis complicated devices putting the man down
never blame people. its society's fault
never blame people. everything else is at fault.
>>
>>47263
You just have to tuck it and you're good. If someone makes a stink, just tell them that you identify as a woman.
>>
These arent new, they also have them in Thailand and Taiwan has female waiting stations for trains.
>>
>>47547
>Thailand and Taiwan has female waiting stations for trains
"female"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.