[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, 20, Busted For Discharge Of Vile "liquid ass"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blakezengo.jpg (45KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
blakezengo.jpg
45KB, 400x218px
A Georgia man is facing criminal charges for allegedly discharging a can of “Liquid Ass” fart spray inside a bar, police report.

Patrons at the Whiskey Bent bar fled the establishment early Saturday morning due to a putrid odor inside the Athens business.

Several customers noted “how bad it stunk inside the bar,” according to an Athens-Clarke County Police Department report.

When police arrived at the bar around 1:40 AM, witnesses fingered Blake Zengo, 20, in connection with the fart spray discharge.

Upon confronting Zengo, cops noted that the underage partier appeared “very inebriated, and he was slurring his speech.” While Zengo, pictured above, denied any wrongdoing, a female patron told police that Zengo had sprayed her in the face “with the Fart Spray.”
A subsequent search of Zengo recovered a botte of “Liquid Ass” in his front pocket. The prank item, according to its creators fills the air “with a genuine, foul butt-crack smell with hints of dead animal and fresh poo.” The non-toxic spray--$8.99 at Walmart--can reportedly leave a room uninhabitable for 30 minutes.

Zengo was charged with disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and underage possession of alcohol.

“The Fart Prank spray will be placed into evidence,” cops noted.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/fart-spray-arrest-218934
>>
>>38979
Diaspora floridian.
>>
Florida didn't do anything for once
>>
>>38979
>witnesses fingered Blake Zengo
>>
>>38979
For anyone curious, the stuff legitimately is the foulest thing I have ever smelled in my life. Decaying possum makes a close second.
>>
>>39109
your moms vag is by far the worst
>>
>>38979
>20 years old
>underage possesion

This article is two different texts glued together or wtf
>>
>>39201
You are not allowed to drink alcohol if you are under 21 in America.
>>
>>39202
I mnie, i'm talking about underage part not alcohol prohibition
>>
>>39204
Are you high? He is underage to drink. So it's underage possession.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.