[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are upset Reese's Christmas trees don't actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

http://www.foxla.com/news/share-this/54645514-story
>>
who cares to be hones
>>
Lol it looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>2372
That's why he keeps posting threads like these. He's trying to sabotage the board.
>>
>>2372
This shit is important you fucker
>>
>>2403
I don't need to try!
>>
>>2406
Yes you do or you wouldn't still be doing it. It isn't like we can't see you're the only one posting stories and changing your IP. You've been doing it for a couple of hours now. The only thing I can't figure out is if you were one of the original /int/ faggots or some sperglord from /pol/ who feels threatened by /news/ existence. Maybe even some idiot from 8gag if not either of those.
>>
>>2409
Shit articles have been posted on the news boards for fucking years. In my experience, when the content becomes heavily moderated for 'quality news', the board becomes excessively slow and dead (see plus4chan's previous /n/ and the circlejerk on the previous site for /new/ and /r9k/).

Fuck off. And sage appropriately before you start decrying the /pol/ boogeyman.
>>
>>2417
You don't understand, I am the /pol/ boogeyman. That's how I know you aren't. It's up to the users to self moderate your kind of bullshit and that's exactly what I'm doing, pointing out your bullshit.
>>
>>2418
>You don't understand, I am the /pol/ boogeyman. That's how I know you aren't.

I never said I was a /pol/ boogeyman. I don't even think they exist. The only reason that logic exist is to make it easier for mods to redirect dissenting opinions to /pol/ and for newfags to have a safespace on an anonymous imageboard site. So unless that's what you mean by being a /pol/ boogeyman, I will continue to assume that you're either a) trying to stir shit up or b) a complete newfag to the nature of anonymous imageboards.
>>
Those are some pretty sad looking trees. Get it together Reese's!
>>
>>2352

That is quite dissapointing to be honest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.