[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees once grateful just to be in Germany, now want to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 0

https://www.rt.com/news/323554-germany-migrants-quotas-policy/

>Refugees, once grateful for the very fact they had arrived in Germany, have recently become picky, wanting to choose where exactly in the country they'd like to live, Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere says.

Do you guys think that Germany Has the Ability to house Millions of Refugees even when there was a housing Crisis in Germany Long before the Refugee Crisis?
>>
>>202
Those PEOPLE are seeking refuge from WAR and BARRELBOMBS
The least we can do is offer them protection, from the dictator ASSAD and his CRIMES AGAISNT HUMANITY

It's our historical RESPONSIBILITY
>>
Germans have the historical obligation to house them all.
>>
>>202
But they were fleeing from Orbans BARRELBOMBS. Each BARRELBOMB contains a small KZ and is five times as vile as a normal Bomb. These HIGH QUALITY WORKERS need our help.
>>
>>211
So let just let in MILLIONS of people who have been taught that Raping is not that bad and Having sex with children is normal

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Also this thread is about If we even have enough houses in Germany (A regular 1 story house in Germany costs millions of euros) Are we just going to let them be homeless on the streets so we can Push Our Liberal agenda?
>>
>>221
What Obligation? They never invaded Syria and the US is the cause of ISIS
>>
>>231
>>211
infinitely well meme'd faggots
>>
>>239
Racism belongs to /b/ or /pol/

stop generalizing refugees.
Germans are, statistically, way more criminal than refugees.
>>
>>211
>>231

Wtf are you guys actually shilling? I thought that was a /pol/ meme? Or are you just a Bot?
>>
>>239
this is just the german general thread from /int/ shitposting here
>>
>>249
Germany caused two World Wars, genocided mutliple ethnicies and caused the war in the middle east with their crushing economical power and weapon shipments.

Germany actively destabilized the middle East just like every other western nation.
>>
>>202
What's stopping them from just saying "No, you live in the housing provided for you"?
Is there some complication I'm not seeing here?
>>
>>253
Oh then tell me your Source of Statistics that refugees are more criminal than Germans?
>>
Refugees are better people than Germans

Statistics show that at least 70% of them college-level educated and more than capable of working as highly skilled workers, which we direly need right now. Those people are qualified doctors, scientists, entrepreneurs, whatever high-tier occupation you can think of
>>
>>267
http://www.proasyl.de/en/home/achtung-rassismus/fakten-gegen-vorurteile/
>>
>>261
well it's somehow wrong to lure them in, telling them they get all the freedom they want and then deny them to live where they want.
>>
>>276
The provided housing is charity, though, right? Freedom to move about comes after integration/citizenship/employment/etc.
>>
>>260
So because a country has a good economy it automatically means they destabilized the middle east? Also I am not aware that Germany had that much to with destabilizing the Middle east (which was already going on since the 1980s)
>>
>>286
It's nothing. The refugees are literally building up our nation again, like the turkish guest workers after WWII and xenophobes like you think that giving them some shitty tents is any edaquate reward for their great work
>>
>>286
no, the freedom of movement is a basic human right and has nothing to do with 'integration', citizenship and employment.

There are enough unemployed and uneducated Germans that have the same freedom of movement aswell.
>>
>>272
>proasyl
>>
hiro this board is fucking unreadable

hiro pls
>>
>>302
>I wont accept your source unless it's the dailystormer or breitbart
>>
>>296
Dude there's a line between playing devil's advocate and falseflagging, and you crossed it

>>298
Those Germans can go to the other side of the country but they won't be living there unless they can afford to buy the housing. What extra rights are refugees being denied here? They're not exactly under house arrest, are they?
>>
nagasaki please fix this board it hurts my eyes ty
>>
>>272
>proasyl.de
Fucking kek
>>
>>290
>So because a country has a good economy it automatically means they destabilized the middle east?
yes, it does. Germany was rebuild with full force while nobody bothered about the middle east.

>so I am not aware that Germany had that much to with destabilizing the Middle east
Germany actively armed the Peshmerga and with that, the PKK aswell. Germany armed Saudi-arabia, which openly supports Daesh and wahabists worldwide. You tell me.
>>
Nazis belong into the Gas.
Its our DUTY to save those HUMANS from BARRELBOMBS
>>
>>202
>refugees
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

WE COME FROME SYRIA AIGHT?
>>
>>321
kill yourself /deutsch/-shitposter
>>
>>316
The kurds are fighting for freedom, against Assad and his crimes against his own people

There is literally nothing wrong about arming them, in fact, it is the correct thing.
If you think it's wrong, you literally support the mass murder of Syrian citizens, blown to shreds by barrelbombs in the streets of Aleppo
>>
>>202
Migrants in general behave very badly. Here in italy we get 90% of economic migrants (see not fleeing from war or persecution). They complain and protest at everything and tend to be violent as well. 2 weeks ago a woman was raped near where I live
>>
>>330
>kurds are fighting [...] against Assad
u wot
>>
>>330
>The kurds are fighting for freedom, against Assad

The kurds are fighting against Daesh and Turkey.
>>
>>329
What is a /deutsch/?
I am a humanitarian.
Its my duty as a wealthy German to exchange wealth for honor. Have a nice day, frogposter
>>
>>253
It's called an opinion quit throwing the word racism around every time you read something you disagree with..
>>
>>253
Either you are shitposting, or you are just a complete retard eating everything you read on facebook and twitter
>>
>>331
well, give them jobs and citizenship then.
>>
>>253
>muh generalization of refugees
>muh moderate muslims
cu᠎ck.jpg

>Germans are, statistically, way more criminal than refugees
The refugees just got there and are already fighting for the number 1 spot. Sweden and Norway are the rape capitals of europe, where most of these rapes are performed by 'refugees'.
What do you think is going to happen in 10 years Rosenberg?
>>
>>253
back to /reddit/
>>
>>345
>kek
opinion discarded, back to /pol/
>>
>>343
Yea great idea. Rapists and criminals deserve more than the poor in my country
>>
>>253
Fuck off Shitposter.
>>
>>330
The Kurds are fighting against Turkey, which has historically oppressed them, and insurgents like Da'ish which have been supported by Turkey, Saudi, Israel, and the West to overthrow Assad but now these insurgents want personal territorial gain.

And supplying Kurds with armament will backfire because that and training will lead to an autonomous Kurdish state which would definitely cause major problems in Iraq and Turkey and Iran would intervene. The West once again would be adding fire to a delicate situation and cause things to collapse, finding itself to take the majority of the blame from people in the region who would just become angrier at it.
>>
>>253
every single "refugee" is a fucking sleeper terrorist
>>
>>352
yeah those rapists and criminals wouldnt be criminals if you gave them the opportunity to work for a living
>>
>>211
These people are politically responsible for allowing dictators into positions of power, they are not only running away like cowards they are killing each other doing escaping, they are throwing their problems onto other people. How I see it these people deserve to be thrown in the poorest German cities and forced to work.
>>
>>253
>all refugees are good
>stop generalizing
How about YOU stop generalizing? Sure not all refugees have bad intenntions but even if 1% of them has that is a major security breach for any country
>>
>>360
Too bad that 45% of our young are unemployed and 20% of older people are. We have a saturated job market and we can't manage more people
>>
>>358
no they're not.
from the millions who came actually only 3 were "terrorists" so far.
>>
>>253
Stop posting, if you think that is racist I want nothing to do with you, /pol/ will win.
>>
>>358
:p
>>362
>allowing dictators into positions of power
Just like the West was with Egypt, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, etc. and with insurgents in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, etc.?
>>
>>368
i said sleeper you fucking cúck
>>
>>202
>tfw no filters
desu baka senpai

germans are keks desu
>>
>>340
Upvoted.

We need to stop throwing the word racism around just because you disagree with a right winger.
>>
>>366
then do something about it.
You once ran the greatest empire in the world.
>>
>>358
ww
>>
>>351
Back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
GERMONEY YES

WE CAN DO IT
>>
>>211
>>221
>>231
>>253
>>260
>>351

UPVOTED
FUCK OFF NAZIS
>>
>>373
Honestly, it's getting out of hand.
>>
>>374
I certainly will. After all fixing a 45% unemployment rate is super easy. Especially with economic migrants leeching off of your economy
>>
>>260
No, you are flat out lying or terribly missinformed, germany was involved but if you think a single country can cause wars you are extremely naive, all wars have multiple causes.
As for the middle east you are confusing USA with germany and several other countries destabilized by the US got over it and are now more or less stable (korea, nicaragua, chile)
>>
>>371
yeah you fucking racist, sure you did.

dumb kekposter.
>>
This thread is horrible.
>>
>>380
fuck off cúck
D O W N V O T E D
O W N V O T E D
W N V O T E D
N V O T E D
V O T E D
O T E D
T E D
E D
D
>>
>>389
you go girl
STUMP THIS RACIST
>>
>>389
read nigger
>>371
>>358
>>
>>384
you're either american or you underestimate Germanies shenanigans.
>>
>>380
>nazis

Nice ad-hominems, and samefagging there.

>>381
How do we cobat it so we can have real discussion without a full on >>>/pol/ invasion?
>>
>>202
GERMANY YES
So progressive and tolerant!
>>
This thread is filled with idiots.
>huur you think differently you must be a nazi/kek
>there can't be people with different opinions
Very mature way to hold a debate
>>
.board_news .replyContainer {
background-color: #D6DAF0;
border: 1px solid #B7C5D9;
margin: 2px;
}

CSS fix for /news/, just add as custom CSS
>>
>>411
.board_news .replyContainer {
margin: 2px;
}
.board_news .replyContainer .post.reply {
background-color: #D6DAF0;
border: 1px solid #B7C5D9;
border-left: none;
border-top: none;
}
>>
>>410
this whole thread is just shitposting by the users of the germany general thread from /int/.
>>
>>410
actually this thread is full of americans who dont understand the concept of free speech and hate speech.
>>
>>410
back to /pol/
>>
>>410
liberals are mentally ill

there's actually no other possible explanation.
>>
>>419
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>319
Array.prototype.slice.call(document.querySelectorAll(".reply.post")).forEach(function(el){el.style.border=`1px solid pink`;})

in during hta virus :^)
>>
>>417
Freeze peach includes the right to hate people for no reason.
>>
>>202
Having a housing crisis is not hugely relevant because these refugees do not necessarily require houses. They can be put up in tents and fucking adobes. It's fine.

They present an entirely different problem, which is a drain on public services such as healthcare.
>>
>>419
Very mature. I dislike /pol/, but you seem to be less reasonable and argumentative than they are. Shame on you
>>
>>426

oh sorry

you have to put this in the url bar and press enter once a page is loaded

the obvious answer is to use custom css in the the 4chan native extension but i already did this so i'm posting it.

javascript:Array.prototype.slice.call(document.querySelectorAll(".reply.post")).forEach(function(el){el.style.border=`1px solid pink`;})
>>
>>426
Haxor
>>
>>423
nobody here is liberal

it's just /deutsch/ making fun of them. They even talk about it in their thread (>>>/int/51374375)
>>
>>407
Call people out for using "racist" out of context during debates or discussions. If someone is being an obvious racist or shitposter then just ignore them. I'm sure that there are people from all boards here that want to actually have real discussions and debates regarding current events. I know I do.
>>
>>417
"hate speech" (thoughts you don't want people to be able to think) is still speech

if you ban hate speech, there is NOT freedom of speech
>>
>>435
cant stop me, Mehmet, I already got 50 (you)s and they're still biting.
>>
>>435
NAZI
>>
>>435
Please provide a credible news source for that claim
>>
>>438
That's utterly silly. If you ban speech, there is nothing which prevents you from thinking what you like. Therefore, to make it about thoughtcrime is just not sensible.
>>
>>435
can you actually prove that with a reliable source?
>>
>>446
speech is just a way of communicating thoughts

if you tell people they can't communicate a thought, it follows that you can tell them not to think it
>>
>>430
Last I checked refugees required housing that could prevent them from dying to seasons where water turns to ice.
>>
>>444
>>
>>431
stop triggering me you shitlord
>>
>>454
And latrines are just a way of carrying around water, but banning latrines does not ipso facto ban water.

You can't argue for shit.
>>
>>459
ok this is b8
>>
>>461
apparently neither can you

pls go back to /pol/, nazi
>>
>>459
korewabeitodesu
>>
>>465
So you've not counter my argued and instead have taken to calling me a Nazi. Evidently, you have capitulated and resorted to non-logic. I win; you lose. Thanks for playing, bud.
>>
>>463
>>469
holy fucking shit how can you not tell im trans holy shit you are oppressive shitlord who is misgandering me like literally raping me like omg like literally check your privilege you fucking dick your patriarchal society and Chinese cartoons are oppressing us strong independent women. I hope you literally die like all of those cis white men who keep doing the patriarchal shit like holy shit you are a shitty shit lord I hope you die and I bet you think that only men have penises well you are literally raping me with your metaphorical literal penis you fucking edgelord. you're evil like the gamer gate that keeps trying to oppress women like that one time I saw spongebob and saw the penut guy dance about how he was a goofy goober which is code direct for gamer gater which is what you fedora wearing poo poo pee pee kaka face likes. omg you are dumb. I can barely stomach heterosexual relationships in movies let alone heterosexual relationships starring nicolas cage. there are boys born with vaginas and girls born with penises deal with it. fuck making young girls feel more confident. feeling confident while female is giving into the patriarchy. my worst night mare is cultural appropriation being normalized for our future generations. like in 10 years girls will be wearing dashikis and nae-naeing in the streets while saying the n word. die cis scum die cis scum die cis scum.
>>
There is no alternative to taking them all in

(-_-)
-<>-
>>
>>459
Penn.jpg
>>
>>472
your argument is shit m8

just give up

how can liberals even compete

hate speech? I'm LMAOing at your life
>>
Did they hurt even one (1) german? Honestly, you nazis should be more than happy to accept more hard working citizens since your birthrate is so low.
>>
>>484
johnno?
>>
>>484
What a thrilling life you lead, you absolute moron. Attempting to troll on the Internet, because your own voice is so uninteresting to everyone else.
>>
>>494
this
refugees are kind and caring people.
educate yourselfes on social media
you nazis
>>
>>499
>projecting this hard

everyone knows you communists are all braindead
>>
>>211
>>221
Excellently memed
>>
>>506
>Muh... Muh trigger word.

Nazi,Racist,White Supremacist,Bigot they are all trigger words that Almost never get used for their true meaning.
>>
>>494
Lol.
>one fake refugee in Paris terrorist attacks
>many fake refugees being arrested for wanting to join terrorist cells in Italy and Greece
Real refugees aren't a problem. The problem is that most of the people coming to Europe are economic migrants.

Plus with high unemployment we have no nee to increase our workforce, quite the contrary.

Low birthrates are irrelevant. The world is overpopulated as it is and increased automation will vastly increase job competition in the next 10 years.
If anything we should struggle to lower our birthrates even further
>>
>>380
Can't I pin/share this on my timeline?
ONE STAR IS TOO MUCH FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>411
>>415
Thanks /g/
>>
OH YEAH WE BIGGEST THREAD IN THIS BOARDS ENTIRE HISTORY
>>
>>515
Wow how can you be so racist??? What if your family was an immigrant huh? Think about it you closeminded bigot
>>
Take a look at this 4
>>
>>542
>tfw off by 2 but then i get it when i say that im off by 2
>>
>>1
>>
>>515
>real refugees
>'real'
None of those so called refugees fit into the Geneva Convention definition of a refugee.
They really just want germoney to spoil them because they're too shitty to change their own countries.
>>
[sjis]hello[/sjis]
>>
>>537
How is what I said racist? If my family was made of immigrants they would have gone though all the legal processes to do so.
Please don't make assumptions about my background
>>
>>549
that chink is so damn cute
>>
>>554
Well those fleeing from ISIS are welcome, in my opinion. The problem is that they are an overwhelming minority of the migrants.
Not to mention the fact that countries culturally and geographically closer to them such as Saudi Arabia won't accept them because they can't be bothered. They are the real racists, not us
>>
>>260
You believe in collective responsability unironically? Wow.
>>268
Source: my ass.
>>
Hitler liked muslims and he wasnt that racist. I bet he would take refugees in if he was alive.
>>
>>581
T-thank you. I'm jewish and I don't want my country to be flooded with people who hate me like Hitler did
>>
>>581
I informed the canadian online hate speech unit.
>>
>>566
Why would the Saudis want hordes of people who are unwilling to work and are two-faced snakes?
They're not racist, they're smart. Unlike Europe, of course.

>>581
straya please
>>
refugee 強姦の皇帝
>>
>>587
Yea, but it isn't fair. They call us racist just because we want to introduce border controls yet they won't accept refugees. I don't understand why our politicians do something about this
>>
>>591
Not everyone is a racist anon xD. The people in charge are smart and therefore not racists.
>>
>>587
They're responsible and if the West put pressure on them, they would concede but the West is too afraid of oil prices changing.
>>
>>598
I struggle understanding what you mean by this
>>
>>590
>this is going to be the meme of this board
What a sight.

>>599
The US caused the syrian bullshit and the creation of ISIS anon, not the saudis.
Europe is just taking it up the ass for whatever insane reason.
>>
>>610
>the US
I know but the Saudis still give military and economic aid to them. Europe has also done damage too, but for some reason the US stands idly by while Europe tries to take most of the blame.
>>
>>634
what is this????

some kind rabbit?
>>
>>650
its a whale
>>
>>657
Perhaps a platypus
>>
>>211
]
]>
]
]3
>>
>>674
It makes me sad.
>>
>>253
>culture
>a race

stop intentionally and disingenuously conflating the two to dismiss opinions contrary to yours.
>>
>>202
These refugees are locusts. They're moving on to fresh welfare and breeding grounds. Europe took them in now they're paying the price for being so naive.
>>
Back to /pol/ you nazi filth
>>
So is this board just like contrarian /pol/
>>
>>782
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Nazi
>>
>>818
it's forbinned by law to be racist
>>
>>822
I'm going to make not being racist illegal in my lifetime
>>
>>827
u can't do that. That's racist
>>
>>832
Not for long |:^)
>>
لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدا رسوله
>>
>>834
I'm triggered
>>
>>360
>libcuck logic
>>
>>873
I think he was just baiting
>>
>>515
>Real refugees aren't a problem.
i disagree. real refugees, even if they aren't terrorists, often times can't speak the language of the country they're moving to, and are thus unemployable. this makes them a drain on the economy. many refuse to assimilate to their host country's culture causing conflict when they try to bring sharia law to europe. not to mention the fact that they're just very violent and rapey, there's no getting around that. rape rates have risen dramatically since europe began importing the entire third world. many of europe's formerly entirely safe cities now have "no-go" zones where it is dangerous to be because of the refugees. blowing up concerts on not, refugees are not beneficial, and they are a problem.
>>
>>894
I see your point, especially about language and culture. Which is why I would like to see the EU forcing the Saudis to take refugees.
It would be better even for the refugees, since they would have no difficulty integrating
>>
>>202
Why it doesn't surprize me.
>>
rasims is not tolerated here
>>
what was it >>420
>>
>>1092
Did you see that fuck I just gave you. Neither did i Social justice C.uck
>>
>>873
>>979
>>1092
>>1212
To be honest, this board will become the left-wing version of /pol/
-And, I'm going to be honest here, /pol/ isn't even that bad of a board. It's NSFW current events with a reactionary flair. -but now it seems like Hiro is trying to stomp it out to an extent. First /his/, now this?- there's literally no point for this board to exist.

If you want to discuss news articles and current events without fear of bantz or being offended, I'd suggest you go back to reddit.
>>
>>1212
nice filter bypass LOL
>>
>>268
I didn't realize people used reddit to source their statistics.
>>
What the fuck is this? No images? On an imageboard? Are you fucking serious???

FUCK THIS BOARD
>>
Ask the Native Americans how well immigration went
>>
>>268
Is this a bait? The migration in 2013 had 70% with college-education, mainly from south and eastern Europe, but not among the refugees.

Among the current "wave" ~90% are not directly employable in the work force and ~70% won't be integrated at all. You can find the quote directly from our ministry of labour, led by a social democrat.
>>
>>268
>The National Board of Higher Education evaluates immigrants' level of education, compared with the Danish level, and they have done so since 2005. From 1999 to 2006, the Statistics Denmark also did surveys of immigrants’ education brought with them. Therefore, we have actually some statistics on their education.

>If we first look at the refugees who came here in 1999-2006, we can from Statistics Denmark surveys find that approximately 17% of Syrian refugees have reported that they have a higher education, while 5% said that they have a vocational education. The corresponding figures for refugees from other countries, is 16% and 10%. The data does not give reason to believe that the Syrians would be significantly better educated than other refugees.

>When we look at refugees who have been approved higher education(uni education) through the National Board of Higher Education, it applies to 0.67% of Syrians and 0.78% of other refugees. So even here, there are signs that the Syrians shouldn’t be better educated than other groups of refugees.

http://www.kora.dk/udgivelser/udgivelse/i10787/Syriske-flygtninge-mangler-danske-kompetencer
>>
>>268
Any proof of this?
>>
THIS BOARD IS FUCKING AWFUL

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIRO DOING

/POL/ - NEWS AND POLITICS
/LIT/ - LITERATURE DISCUSSION
/HIS/ - HISTORY AND HUMANITIES
/NEWS/ - SLOW IMAGELESS GOSSIP

I FEEL LIKE IT'S 2001 AND I'M ON BODYBUILDING.COM OR SOMETHING

EVEN REDDIT IS BETTER THAN THIS

NEW ADMIN WHEN?
>>
>>268
MONEY MONEY MONEY
WASSUP, IM A DOC
>>
>>1261
I've entered my personal Hell. This board is already cancer.
>>
>>268
This is such a high quality board
>>
>>1261
>implying SJeW m00t was any better
>>
>>1293
He really was anon. He knew not to create redundant boards just because some newfags ask for them
>>
>>1293
God bless mootykins.
>>
>>1261
>People are using this board
>I don't like this board
>I'm going to tell people that I don't like this board
>>
>>1488
It's awful
>>
>>1508
You're awful
>>
>>1515
Stay mad
>>
ITT: shitposting redditors who are assmad when told off.
>>
>>1508
It's like 10 hours old, you mongoloid.
>>
Good memes in this thread family
>>
>>211
13827161002.jpg
>>
WASSUP MONEY MONEY
>>
>>1540
This
>>
>>1560
WE ARE DYING
>>
>>1000
>>
Fuck those sandniggers
>>
It's like i'm really on reddit
>>
>>1565
THIS FOOD IS DOG
>>
>>1576
WE ARE BORED HERE
>>
>>202
These refugees are so, so inspiring tbh fam.
>>
>>1580
FLOOR IS WATER, THIS NO GOOD
>>
>>268
that's an old lie. debunked for ages.
>>
>>1588
WE COME TO GERMANY BECAUSE MONEY IS VERY GOOD
>>
>>1111
>>
Why the fuck is europe doing this.

Why let barbaric muslim scum leech off your country?
>>
>>268
I am Doctor with ten PhDs. I lost proof because of war :-( please gib visa and welfare
>>
>>1680
I'm honestly not sure at this point. It's fucking suicidal.

Are they trying to mitigate the stagnating population of their countries?
Go for the notion that immigrants lead to higher GDP?
Does Merkel just want a peace prize?

It's so fucking fast and so fucking uncontrolled that I can't possibly understand how anyone can think what's going on right now is close to acceptable, and the worse it gets, the less I understand the potential ulterior motives for these actions, because they're just so inherently insane.
>>
>>1261
Every step you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

- Hiro
>>
>>253
>migrant is a race
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1773
Migrants are a race, Islam is a race, anything you don't agree with that I agree with is a race, and because of that, you're racist for disagreeing with me.
>>
>>417
>speech is free until it offends someone, then you can and should be arrested
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1776
The idea that there is a difference between free and hate speech is absolutely ludicrous. Unpopular speech is absolutely protected, as it should be. Just because someone disagrees with someone else doesn't mean they don't have the right to think/voice their opinions. The catering to these oversensitive piss babies has gotten so far out of hand, it's ridiculous. The people who think that there shoudl be safe spaces in college and other like things, shouldn't go outside, let alone be admitted to any higher learning institution. Not really responding to you per se, just compounding with my two cents.
>>
>>211
Nobody is this stupid
Must be /pol/ pasta
>>
>>316
>waaah Germany was rebuild with full force while nobody bothered about the middle east.
Waaaaah nobody cares about Africa still
>>
>>343
I'd give them a nice shower
>>
>>1793
You would be surprised.
>>
>>360
>kebab
>work
Wat
Back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
Liberals don't even realize they're shitting on their own safe space by bringing these Muslims into our country. I don't they don't care about my safe space, but do they really even care about their own (collectively speaking)?
>>
>>1819
It's all about having some false moral high ground. It doesn't matter the sacrifice, as long as they can sneer down on those who don't think like they do.
>>
>>461
>comparing latrines to speech
please an hero
>>
>>506
>educate
>social media..?
No way this aint b8
>>
newboard
>>
>>268
>Have open-border policy
>Migrants somehow self-select themselves to only be doctors, scientists, and entrepreneurs
>Criminals and freeloaders apparently can't get across a sea using a boat
>>
new news board pol 3.0
>>
why the hell are flags not enabled

i bet theres at least 2 australians in here
>>
>>1981
The theme of that board can be Hateful Racists With Successful Lives - the population of the board will be slim to nil
> inb4 Trump.
>>
GOLLY, ANOTHER /POL/ PROXY BOARD!
>>
>>202
but muh compassion
>>
>>1998
/pol/ isn't a containment board.

4chan is contained in /pol/.
>>
>>2000
WINRAR
>>
>>305
le false dicotomy strawman face
>>
>>1998
It's an attempt to separate the topics, slap a blue background on it, then begin the process to get rid of /pol/. Just watch. Then every board will be /pol/, and won't that be fun?
>>
>>1261
Best post
>>
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
>>2094
You're just excited for the elephant... http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/politics/donald-trump-elephant-sarasota-florida/
>>
>>211
>It's our historical RESPONSIBILITY

Fuck that no it's not, justify this bullshit.
>>
>>211
My "historic responsibility" is to make sure any Syrian is miles away where those Middle Eastern rejects can't try to blow themselves up around here...
>>
>>662
|
|>
|
Don't use brackets.
It is less accurate of a pole.
>>
>>211
>muh evil Assad
>muh barrelbombs
Why not go to Saudi Arabia?
>>
Honestly the thing is dying down, I think they realized their mistake and aren't letting all those people in anymore(thx hungary and croatia)
Now we have to deal with the ones who are already here
>>
>>202
Posting in a new board

Germanbros, now is the time, the fire rises.
>>
>>1720
they just want to stay in power for just a bit longer no matter how much damage they cause.
>>
>>1488
>Dem dubs
>DOSE FUCKIN DIGITS

HEIL FUCKIN HITLER!
>>
>>211
Here's your reply
>>
>>211
Most of them aren't even Syrian
>>
>>2443
+1
>>
>>221
I should be responsible for what people (which I don't even know) from my country did 70 ago?

Seems legit
>>
you're a bunch of nazi racists
>>
>>3009
The left loves to push the sins of the father.

As a white American I'm supposed to feel bad about slavery despite my family immigrating only in the last 70 years.
>>
>>1488
>1488
>1488
>1488
Heil Hitler.
>>
>>3010
Goddamn right.
>>
>>260
>Germany caused two World Wars
Well meme'd, my Austrian friend.
>>
>>253
"muslim" isn't a race dummy
>>
>>260
>caused two world wars
Might wanna take that history class again.

Also
>everybody caused some shit so they have to potentially ruin themselves as well
>>
>>260
Serbia (or at least a Serbian nationalist) caused the first World War, you dolt. The US also took the war in the Middle East to a crushing new level. I'm not saying Germany dindu nuffin, but you can't just blame one entity for all the worlds problems.

Or wait, let me guess, you're one of those anti-white people who just want to see us burn, don't you?
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.