[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

East Idaho rep. says it’s ‘plausible’ Obama staged Charlottesville

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Idaho Falls Rep. Bryan Zollinger took to Facebook on Friday, re-posting a conspiracy theory suggesting that last weekend’s events in Charlottesville, Va., could have been an inside job orchestrated to smear President Donald Trump.
The post, written on a site called The American Thinker, is replete with wild, unevidenced claims couched in what-ifs.
“The conflagration in Charlottesville is beginning to feel like a set-up, perhaps weeks or months in the planning,” the author wrote.
In a comment, Zollinger called the blog post “completely plausible.”

http://archive.is/sFLCW

The post suggests, at various points, that the white supremacist demonstration in Charlottesville, which resulted in brawls with counterprotesters and an apparent terrorist attack that left Heather Heyer dead and 19 others injured, may have been plotted by former President Barack Obama, billionaire George Soros, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe or Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer — or by some shadowy cabal involving them all.
And it describes both white supremacists and those who protested against them as “groups of demented racists.”
The post begins by reciting a claim that Obama “set up a war room in his D.C. home to plan and execute resistance to the Trump administration.” That claim, widely debunked by fact checkers but widely circulated by far-right news outlets, stems from an article in a London tabloid that cites a single unnamed source claiming to be a friend of Obama’s. There is no further sourcing for the claim, though the claim was recently repeated by the National Enquirer using the phrase “war room.”
“So were the events of Saturday the result of a despicable plan to further undermine Trump?” the author wrote. “There was plenty of time and Charlottesville is the ‘capital of resistance.’ If it was, it was evil and deadly and the people involved need to be prosecuted. Or is this a wild conspiracy theory? Perhaps. But the pieces fit.”
>>
>>170167
What a dumbass. People like this are why it is so hard to be taken seriously as a conservative. It's almost like they are trying to be as utterly moronic as possible by not presenting anything more then the most tenuous of circumstantial evidence to support their absurd claims.
>>
>>170171
Except you know. It's all true. The mayor of charlottesville is on the Soros payroll. And he has declared half a year ago that his shitty little town will be the center for destroying Trump. Amazing prediction.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
>>
>>170167
olol
cnn has allrerady been sued because they had a shill organizing the riots
>>
>>170171
Because the Republican party has positioned itself as the party of anti-intellectualism and religious buffoonery. All the moderate intelligent conservatives that dominated the party of yesteryear have all been squeezed out and the voter base has been reduced to meth addicted superstitious white trash that live in dumps in flyover states
>>
>>170207
The Republicans have positioned themselves as the party of white people.
The Democrats have positioned themselves as the party for the inner city ghetto Nigger and the illegal immigrant.
>>
>>170174
Back to /pol/ with your stupidity please
>>
>>170215
>Everyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
>>
>>170174
So the mayor got Trump to defend Nazis?

Nah fam, Trump is destroying himself because he is a complete dumbass.
>>
>>170207
>explains how modern GOP positioned itself to attract idiots.
>>170211
>>170212
>two idiots prove his point
>>
>>170224
What's wrong with defending white nationalists? They are the worlds only hope.
If the liberals and commies are successful in handing over US and Europe to the Muslims and Niggers then its over for humanity. Earth will be one big ugly Zimbabwe. Literally planet hell.
>>
>>170227
>What's wrong with defending white nationalists? They are the worlds only hope.

If those tiki carrying fuckbois are the worlds only hope, then we have been fucked long for a long time. Every WN I have met in person has been a degenerate pussy and some wannabe tough guy.
>>
>>170228
They're a pack of white trash that can only spout their shit online or in packs. Literal nigger tier scum.
>>
>>170228
As long as we have Trump in the white house there is hope. He is one of us. He is a true hardcore nazi.
>>
>>170230
liberal shill detected.
>>
>>170167
Republicans are fucking retards. Even their elected officials are knuckle dragging morons.
>>
>>170231
haha yeah good point, shills are like "NAZIS ARE COOL" but realposters are like "Well Nazis might be OK"
>>
>>170242
do you have even the slightest clue where you are?
>>
>>170228
>>170229
>>170230
Shills are out and about tonight.
Getting your money's worth shareblue?
>>
>>170243
On a public forum with no barriers to access.

Eat shit. It hasn't been your secret club since 2006.
>>
>>170246
You're on /news/ complaining there are too many nazis.
That's like going on tumbler and complaining there are too many faggots.
You're a complete retard.
>>
>>170227
>What's wrong with defending white nationalists?

back to from where ye came
>>
>>170251
The demographic future of the United States is Brazil.
The demographic future of the Brazil is South Africa.
The demographic future of the South Africa is Zimbabwe.
The demographic future of the Zimbabwe is Haiti.
And that's it. After Haiti comes the empty desert. Is that the future you want for humanity? No. If humanity is to survive and ever make it off this planet then we must turn back the Nigger/Muslim/Spic tide right fucking now.
>>
>>170253

I'm not American

The answer is not white nationalism either
>>
>>170255
Well enjoy your Nigger world then. I'm getting the fuck out of here.
>>
>>170263
Don't come to Europe. You're kind are not welcome here

thanks, euro.
>>
>>170253
I don't give a shit, especially since the demographic past of the Americas were more or less Brazil. If you wanna make white only enclaves in the world go back to where your family comes from. I'm not going anywhere because other people in your race have kids with people from my race. That shit isn't my burden. If you don't like what other people do of their own free will for trivial reasons, then that's your burden to bear. While I'd like to help out my fellow citizens I'm not going to do it to the extent of supporting ethnically cleansing myself because you're upset about the idea of your family living among a different race. My family lives here too.
>>
>>170167
Knowing the way the alt-left works and the funding they get from soros, it's not surprising.
>>
>>170280
Why do you think every black country sucks total ass?
As long as Niggers stay below 10% it's fine. They can leech off welfare from white folks and live better than virtually everyone on this planet.
But as soon as the Niggers reach 50% the welfare sucking becomes too much and economy collapses.
As a result the welfare stops and Niggers start starving. Just look at South Africa.

It would be absolutely in your best interest to keep your kind as low as possible, if you want to keep your standard of living.
>>
>>170249
I could have sworn that /news/ wasn't this bad when it first started.
>>
>>170285
Africa is the way it is because there are tons of brand new countries that have borders cutting up and displacing traditional tribal territory. On top this the Americas and Eurasia decided to use these new countries as proxies for their bullshit cold war instead of letting them naturally settle. You use Zimbabwe as am example as if it represents the entire country and not a country with a horrible past of civil war, corruption, and racial cleansing it's no doubt the Zimbabwe is shit. They went from a white psychopath Ian Smith to an angry black Mugabe who both obsess over race and revenge. Smith has even admitted to being happy about killing blacks lime it was sport. Zimbabwe does not represent other countries like Ghana, Botswana, Namibia, Seychelles, Côte d’Ivoire , Senegal, etc.
>>
>>170324
It wasn't. Don't let the revisionist /pol/kids bug you so easily.
>>
This thread is a perfect example of shateblue shilling

Literally
>Drumpt is finished
>Drumpt is stupid
>Drumpt is racist
>go back to /pol/
>"fly over"
>Anyone that doesn't want cuckolding to be the official sport is a racist

Stop direct quoting then. They get paid by the replies they get

The rest of you commies need to go back
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.