[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian court grants woman divorce over lack of home toilet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40992656

>An Indian woman has been granted permission to divorce her husband because he would not build a toilet in their home.

>The woman in her 20s had been married for five years, but had been forced to relieve herself in nearby fields.

>Indian law only allows divorce in limited circumstances such as domestic violence or proven cruelty.

>The woman's lawyer told the AFP news agency that the judge said forced open defecation was a form of torture.

>The court, in the state of Rajasthan, said that women are often forced to wait until dark to travel to the open fields used instead of toilets.

>A report carried by the Times of India quoted the court's judgement as saying: "We spend money on buying tobacco, liquor and mobile phones, but are unwilling to construct toilets to protect the dignity of our family.

>"In villages, women have to wait until sunset to answer nature's call. This is not only physical cruelty but also outraging the modesty of a woman."

>Indian media said the woman had filed for divorce in 2015.

>Urination and defecation in open fields is common in parts of rural India. The government has set a goal to provide every household with a toilet by 2019, but the work has been met with some resistance.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Are they too stupid to just piss in a pot and dump it outside like Europeans did before indoor plumbing?
>>
How are they not suffering from more outbreaks of diseases
>>
>>170104
They are
India is a nightmarish hellscape
Also Soul Eater is trash, kill yourself tripfag
>>
But Brittney getting a cat call on her way to a half calf, free trade latte is the real patriarchy.
>>
>>170104
Um..they are..there are a lot of communicable diseases running amuck in India at any one time. It's why the government is trying to get the people, for the love of god, to stop shitting where they eat.
>>
>>170114
Ummmmmmm... but if..... ummm... so how does?........ ohhhhhhh........... finally makes point after stupid nonsense.
>>
>>170450
Irony! I know, you won't understand, but you will act like you do.
>>
>>170098
POO
>>
>>170098
I'm stuck here for the rest of my life.
What a country and race to be born into.
>>
>>172348
IN
>>
>>172358
YOUR
>>
>>170104
You didn't take those India being a shithole bants as literal?
>>
>>172352
>Get to Yurop
>Ask asylum
>When asked why, tell your country is filled with shit
>Cause confusion as the west can't openly admit India is literally a cesspit but can't refuse asylum for health reasons
Wash your hands with soap and water after going to the toilets, that's all we ask.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.