[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox News quietly deletes article cheering cars "plowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Three days after Heather Heyer, 32, was murdered when an alleged white-supremacist drove through a crowd of anti-racism protesters.

Fox News once published an article advocating that cars drive into liberal protesters attempting to block traffic.

>And only after a woman was killed Saturday in Charlottesville, Va.—when a car allegedly driven by white-supremacist activist James Alex Fields plowed through a crowd of anti-racism demonstrators—did Fox decided to delete it.

>On January 29, 2017, the cable outlet’s unabashedly conservative opinion site Fox Nation published an article titled, “Here’s A Reel Of Cars Plowing Through Protesters Trying To Block The Road.”

>“Here’s a compilation of liberal protesters getting pushed out of the way by cars and trucks,” wrote the article’s author. “Study the technique; it may prove useful in the next four years.”

Here’s A Reel Of Cars Plowing Through Protesters Trying To Block The Road
t . co / mWSgcLkBso
-Fox Nation ((at)foxnation) January 29, 2017

>Fox quietly deleted the article on Tuesday, three days after Heather Heyer, 32, was killed in the violent incident. Instead of an editor’s note or a statement explaining the deletion, the article was simply replaced by an error page.

>The Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine indicates that the article was live as late as early Tuesday.

>Reached for comment, the network sent a statement, via Fox News Digital’s new editor-in-chief Noah Kotch: “The item was inappropriate and we’ve taken it down. We regret posting it in January.”

>The now-deleted article was an aggregation of a video-centric post originally written by Mike Raust for The Daily Caller, a right-wing website founded by current Fox News primetime star Tucker Carlson.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-quietly-deletes-article-cheering-plowing-through-protesters
>>
>Fox Nation’s editorial model centers around aggregating from other outlets with repackaged headlines catering to its presumably right-leaning audience. For a while, the site’s producer and managing editor was Jesse Watters, co-host of Fox primetime gabfest The Five.

>The Daily Caller on Tuesday deleted the video from its server, but the article remained live. And then it was eventually removed entirely.

>On a similar note, in March 2017, during protests in North Dakota against the Keystone Pipeline, Daily Caller editor Katie Frates tweeted and then deleted: “I wonder how many #NativeNationsRise #NoDAPL protesters I could run over before I got arrested #getouttamyway.”
>>
>>168706
Stand in the road, deal with the consequences.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.