[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Dead in Charlottesville Helicopter Crash Linked to White Nationalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: article-helicopter-0812.jpg (97KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
article-helicopter-0812.jpg
97KB, 750x469px
>Officials say the deaths of two people in a helicopter crash near Charlottesville, Virginia, have been linked to a violent white nationalist rally earlier in the day.

>It was not immediately clear how the crash was connected to the rally. Corinne Geller, a Virignia State Police spokeswoman, says the pilot and a passenger were killed in the crash Saturday afternoon.

>The crash happened just a few hours after a car plowed into a crowd of people peacefully protesting against the white nationalist rally. One person was killed and at least two dozen were hurt.

http://time.com/4898351/helicopter-crashes-near-white-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville/
>>
>>167588
>White Nationalists hold a rally.
>Anti-Fa activists came to stop it.
>MSM calls them both idiots, and use their paranoia to generate more clicks.

Boy does Charlottesville's getting alot of attention.
>>
>>167588
Didn't Virginia cause this by forcing both of the protesters in huge numbers to mix and didn't do their "policing" job seriously. So this timeline goes something like this.

>Event was extensively planned out in conjunction with local police force for months
>City mayor rejects permit
>Federal judge tell city mayor to stop being unfair & biased and reinstates permit
>Rally organizers converse with local police getting confirmation that all original security plans will be followed
>local police agree
>Rally day comes and no plans discussed with local police are being carried out
>Barriers on rally ground not set up as planned
>Local law enforcement nowhere to be seen
>Violent commies show up and start instigating and attacking
>No safe passage to rally grounds are upheld as planned in conjunction with local law enforcement
>Early birds to the rally have to run the ANTIFA gauntlet to get to the grounds
>State police show up half an hour before rally is even meant to start
>Mayor calls state of emergency
>State police kettle rally goers into violent commie counter protesters
>Rally goers disperse and go home under barrage from commies and threat of legal convictions
>Rally goers are mostly gone while leftists are left to do whatever the fuck they want during a so called state of emergency
>State police stand back while stragglers get attacked
>Scared driver as reported by The Hill Taylor Lorenz testimonies drives through commies in the increasing chaotic environment
>>
>>167588
>One was a veteran law enforcement officer with more than two decades as a Virginia state trooper. The other was a pilot who transferred to the state police aviation unit last month and was one day away from his 41st birthday.

>Both Virginia State Police troopers died Saturday when their police helicopter crashed and burned in Charlottesville, as they patrolled near the site of clashes between white nationalists and counterprotesters.

>State police identified the victims as pilot Lt. H. Jay Cullen, 48, and Trooper-Pilot Berke M.M. Bates, 40. Both men died at the scene.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-helicopter-crash/index.html

Sounds like they were patrolling the area and crashed for as of yet unknown reasons. Kind of misleading to say that it is "linked" to a violent protest since that leads people to assume it was shot down.
>>
>>167588
he didn't fly so good
>>
>>167643
In this https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Z-GqPT7cQE_KceXxd1BzEeW8XLU=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9038813/2.jpg image alt right protestors are surrounding anti alt right protestors. Clearly the people being surrounded are forcing those surrounding them to be aggressive, and are therefore the instigators of the conflict. For that reason the violence of a car crashing into them was justified. Wait, sorry, it was an accident since the driver was scared. Who hasn't gunned their car into a crowd of people out of fear before? I know I have.
>>
>>167643
>>167680
What does any of that have to do with the chopper crash?
>>
"Officials say the deaths of two people in a helicopter crash near Charlottesville, Virginia, have been linked to a violent white nationalist rally earlier in the day."

The only connection is that the helicopter was patrolling the rally. They make it sound like it was shot at or rally-goers were throwing rocks at it or something.
>>
The LSM paints everyone there as "white supremacists". We are White Separatists. We have seen that co-existence is not possible, without giving up everything that we are. Whites are vilified and attacked for wanting nothing more than to keep our culture intact and determine who we associate with. We who are around 60% of the population are victims of crime perpetrated by 13% of the population at a rate of more than double. https://www.usnews.com/.../race-and-homicide-in-america... We are tired of our past being perverted by the revisionist "historians" and public indoctrination centers, aka public "schools". The South was heavily dependent on slavery for it's agrarian society, yes, but Whitey wasn't the first to "own" slaves (if you really can own a person). Indentured servitude was a way for people to pay their way over to the New World. Blacks came over but were freed the same as Whites. It was a Angolan who first sued for the "right" to hold another black indefinitely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist) Notice he had Whites as indentured servants??? Lincoln never planned on freeing the slaves, Maryland had slaves until 1865, two full years after the "Emancipation Proclamation". Look at the formation and history of Liberia. Lincoln only wanted to maintain control over the Southern States and erode States Rights, he didn't believe Whites and Blacks could live together. http://www.history.com/.../5-things-you-may-not-know...

Revisionists will only pull the wool over the sheep's eyes. I will never be a part of their mindless masses.
>>
>>167840
Gotta keep that narrative going son.
>>
>>167662
>Kind of misleading to say that it is "linked" to a violent protest

"Kind of misleading"? It's purposely and completely misleading, as the helicopter would have been in the air regardless of the rally and clearly crashed due to some mechanical issue.
>>
>>167680
> no.context.jpg

Looks to me like that pic was taken at night and presumably long after the rally was over and those people are probably the ANTIFA type counter protestors who caused all the trouble?
>>
someone get Sonichu on the horn
CWCville is under attack
>>
>>167680
>Vox
lol
>>
>>167841
That still make you racist.
>>
>>167853
Just wondering if you notice the blue sky in the picture or if you just enjoy talking out of your ass. To clarify I give no shits who catches the blame or what caused it. If autists really want to feed into this completely ignorant ruse to take attention off DC then so be it. I know where my enemy stays and it's not in the broken homes of any of the poor or middle class Americans I call brother. Race is a lie used to cause distraction. Stop being ignorant.
>>
>>167884
>Just wondering if you notice the blue sky in the picture or if you just enjoy talking out of your ass.

Huh, what picture are you looking at? Because the one anon posted here; >>167680 shows a black sky at night with the streets lights on so unless it's a pre-dawn gathering by eeevil Nazi-Klansmen, I'm guessing it's pic of ANTIFA jihadists well after the rally.
>>
>>167980
>>167853
That picture is from Friday night. The rally attendees got together the night before and marched around the University of Virginia campus while carrying tiki torches. There was a group of antifa, about 30-40, surrounding the statue. To be fair though, despite overwhelming numbers I don't remember hearing of anyone getting hurt so >>167680 is still talking out his ass.
>>
>>167854
This is the serious news story I want to hear about
>>
>>167876
you're a racist anon.
>>
Why isn't their a rule against click bait and opinion pieces? It's obvious this is not objective journalism.
>>
>>168191
Can you elaborate on how this is clickbait or an opinion piece? They reported with all the info available at the time as it was released.

If you want click bait on this topic, take a look at this.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/charlottesville-virginia-helicopter-crash-shot-down-nazi-shooter-sam-hyde-hydeberg-conspiracy-memes-pictures-photos/
>>
>>168202
Not him but I think the clickbait is in the title. It makes it sound like the crash was directly linked to the protesters, implying they somehow were directly responsible for the crash or something while the only link to the crash was that the helicopter was tasked with keeping an eye on them. Perhaps not hardcore clickbait but definitively borderline and kinda low.
>>
>>168101
No shit, everyone's racist, but that doesn't mean that we all know the truth.
>>
>>167841
Fuck off bigot
>>
>>168222
time magazine is the master of talking shit while making it difficult to pinpoint why
>>
>>167639
>MSM calls them both idiots
anon i...
>>
>>167686
shows the force is incompetent
most police know it's better to have each group protest on separate dates/times and never let them meet. this was a shit-show because virginia pd didn't manage the situation
>>
>>168101
no one cares
>>
>>168372
fuck off racist. liberals get the bullet too
>>
>>168409
they were told to stand down, which seems to be a repeating pattern at these autism conventions
>>
>>168411
and its beautiful.
>>
>>168413
Almost like they don't want MSM shitting on their reputation for 'harming' dindu leftists.
>>
While i don't like the Nazi's there was nothing peaceful about Antifa.

I watched the Videos and Antifa turned up with Bats and Helmets and water balloons with Urine.
There is nothing non violent about them.

I am saying blame should really get laid on those white knights.
Because they were there the police could not intervene properly and then...... people got hurt.

Fuck the human race is filled with dumb fucks.
I'll be glad once we're all dead.
>>
>>167639
flipping it around the news earlier, CNN were calling antifa nothing short of little angels standing up to the big bad nazis.

All the MSM have various slants they try to do media headlines through but it really does feel like CNN tries their damnedest to stir the shitpot to a boil every chance they get.

Honestly its the damndest thing seeing the media trying to turn Antifa into murrican heros
>>
>>169698
funniest shit was finding out about the horde of fat females with pink/purple helmets, shields, and baseball bats that turned up at the girl who got ran over funeral looking to "fight any nazi's that try to disrupt the funeral" then got mad when no nazis showed up.
>>
>>169700
When your entire business model is built on reporting events it makes a lot of sense they would try to stir shit up.
>>
>>169710
true.
Im never going to forget the night they dropped Don Lemon and a few female reporters right into the middle of Ferguson basically hoping shit would go down
>>
>>167841
Inb4 u racis lol :D

These "people" dont care, they just want to destroy everything. They are driven by hate, and their inability to cope with their own mortality.
>>
>>167588
Did the white nationalists shoot down the helicopter with AA or something? How is this linked?
>>
>>168373
>making it difficult to pinpoint why

But that anon described it pretty well.
>>
>>167588
How is the helicopter crash linked to the nazi's?
>>
>>169957
>>169762
Beyond surveying the rally and getting video footage of the car crash, nothing. Apparently the helicopter crashed simply due to shitty maintenance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/15/helicopter-involved-in-charlottesville-crash-was-involved-in-previous-incident/

>The Bell 407 helicopter involved in the weekend crash that killed two Virginia State Police officers in Charlottesville crashed in 2010, officials at the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed Tuesday.

>That crash occurred in May 2010, when the helicopter lost power during a training flight. Two troopers were on board, but did not suffer serious injuries. The NTSB said that the probable cause of the crash was faulty maintenance, noting that the shop that had made repairs to the helicopter, which involved the replacement of a deflector plate, was not authorized to do the maintenance.
>>
>>167639
probably an argument between the pilot and passaenger
>>
>>169957
It was an alt-right kamikaze attack. Or maybe alt-left, dunno who they aimed at when they began their fatal plummet.
>>
The helicopter probably got caught up in it's own downwash, lost lift, and crashed. The technical term is Vortex ring state. Never get in a helicopter!
>>
Smdh @ all the n***s itt trying to play innocent. No you didn't shoot it down (like your even capable of that LOL) but that chopper was only flying cause of ur hate rally. You at fault for everything bad that happen at the hate rally.
>>
>>167639
Hello Pres.Trump!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.