[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump women wear high heels, a symbol of everything that is beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1502522621281.png (725KB, 746x829px) Image search: [Google]
1502522621281.png
725KB, 746x829px
There’s been no rest for the wicked just a week into President Donald Trump’s 17-day vacation, what with our late-summer flirtation with nuclear war. But the women in the Trump clan seem to have been able to kick back. Given the dearth of photographic evidence otherwise, perhaps they have finally been able to put their feet up.

This hiatus allows us to reflect on a minor Trumpian trend to which the nation has become accustomed since January: the ubiquitous stiletto pump. The vertiginous spike-heel shoe is not currently in fashion, but for Ivana, Ivanka, Melania and the Trump daughters-in-law, Carrie Bradshaw’s shoe of choice never went out of style. In fact, the female consorts of the Leader of the Free World do not set foot in public without first molding their arches into the supranatural curve that Mattel toy designers once devised for Barbie’s plastic feet.

Six months in, and the Trump women are well on their way to normalizing the footwear of the beauty pageant. The Cinderella shoe fitted on the feet of all the Miss Teen USA’s and Miss Universes who ever beamed under the Trumpian gaze in contests of yore also is the shoe that average women can bear for only a few hours at weddings or proms, before casting them off, moaning and rubbing their soles.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-melania-trump-ivanka-trump-first-lady-stiletto-649286
>>
WATA FUCK! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!
>>
HA YOU'RE FINISHED GRONALD GRUMPF
>>
THIS IS THE END OF DRMPUF YOU TERRIBLE EVIL MAN
>>
So we are back to judging women based on what they wear? Very 'progressive' there liberals :^)
>>
>>167247
If I would wear high heels in public 'conservative' conservatives would lynch me for being 'degenerate'. Why men can't wear high heels without being judged?
>>
>>167264
>If I crossdress to be an edgy little fuckboi degenerate the right will call me degenerate

What's your point?
>>
>>167280
Why should they be judging him for doing something that has no effect on their lives?
>>
This isn't news why did you make this thread
>>
>>167264
Because you are a degenerate.
>>
>>167283
You harm society.
>>
>>167283
I can judge whatever I want, degenerate
>>
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS

HAVE YOU HEARD? TRUMP LIKES HIS ICE CREAM WITH TWO SCOOPS! TWO SCOOPS I TELL YA!

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER OMG
>>
>Trump women wear shoes
Who knew?
>>
i just saw a woman wearing high heels, i'm literally shaking right now
>>
/pol/s mindless uncontrollable rage aside, this isnt news
>>
>>167227
PEACH PEACH PEACH HIM NOW
DONALD HITLERS REIN ENDS NOW
>>
i kind of like high heels too and i have the bunions to prove it
i will walk around the white house naked if trump likes
>>
High heels? Why would a conservative woman dress like a slut? This world is upside down!
>>
>>167227
I'll wear heels whenever the fuck I want I like them and who the fuck wants to wear sneakers when they're trying to look cute? Fuck off.
>>
Are heels not business attire anymore?
>>
>website about current news posted yet another vain and hollow article about some dumb shit only them care about
>this time it's about people wearing shoes apparently
>oh my

I miss the times trump wasnt a thing. Not because of the actual person and what he is/represents/etc.

Only cause nearly all of the global mass media and "news" coverage suddenly shifted into only focusing on trump. It's like nothing else exists but the fucking guy. And it's fucking bullshit. It's not subtle. It's not smart. It's reckless and ridiculous. As much as the character himself.
>>
DAOY fucking morons look at images anymore, or do you just still think group think is awesome?

Trump has heels on. Look at the picture. Those heels are at least 2+ inches. He's a little, little man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.