[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professional Bodybuilder, Rich Piana in a medically induced coma,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: nintchdbpict0003450911271.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0003450911271.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
Rich Piana, a professional bodybuilder, is “alive and fighting for his life,” according to his fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen. Piana was found unresponsive in his Florida home after falling and hitting his head, TMZ reported. Chanel attempted to give the 46-year-old bodybuilder CPR. When medical personnel arrived, they rushed Piana to the hospital. It was here that he was placed in a medically induced coma.

He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

While there was no official report that Piana has overdosed, several publications have reported this as being the cause of his collapse, according to International Business Times. None have been officially verified.

Piana is open about his steroid use and once said it was necessary to compete in bodybuilding.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4426376/rich-piana-induced-coma-steroid-overdose-body-builder-chanel-jansen/
>>
I thought Pianas only hit their head in cartoons
>>
1 scoop 2 many
>>
This Nigger was eating a tub of ice cream every day and shooting Insulin and gear by the gallon. It's a miracle he didn't die ten years ago.
>>
Fucking meatheads
>>
>>167277
Hey now, not all bodybuilders are so retarded and you can find idiots of every body type.
>>
>>167207
Hopefully he'll die and serve as an example to others.
>>
He's finally leaving humanity behind.

5 SCOOPS C'MON
>>
He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

I'm not a religious anon, but good lord! How the fuck was this guy alive for so long on a diet like that!
>>
>>167207
Are there no regulations or testing in the world of bodybuilding? The article makes it sound like widespread steroid use is an open secret.
>>
>>167321
lol, everyone is on gear, all your baseball players, soccer, NBA, NFL, Models,runners, lifters, olympic athletes, body builders, soldiers, and of course amateurs that want to look good
thousands of tons of steroids are sold every year
>>
>>167207
I just dont understand what he adds to society...Like what does he actually do? It seems he only ingests things, makes waste, and moves purposeless objects back and forth.
>>
>>167651
Entertainment.
>>
>>167667
So we get to look at him and marvel at his pointless existence? I wouldn't call that entertainment exactly.
>>
>>167812
He is no different than any other celebrity. You can stop your autistic rage now.
>>
>>167268
I never really looked into this guy but he's been popping up on my youtube recommendations since forever.
Are you telling me he's not one of those oil injectors?
That shit looks way too ridiculous to be muscle
>>
>>167651
There's no such thing as society.
>>
HIS LEAVING HUMANITY AND YOU CANT STOP HIM MORTALS!
>>
>>167834
I wouldn't consider this a Chad ascension
>>
>>167830
He's been doing steroids for about 30 years
Anyway, rip in peace, Piana
>>
>>167830
he said he tried it in the past but he didnt like it he's open about everything really hes said hes tried pretty much every product once but steroids were always the best
>>
I hope the mutant doesn't have to join Zyzz just yet.
>>
maybe dying a roided out beast is better than aging for decades and losing your mind in a care home before finally succumbing to a painful cancer, just saying
>>
>>167207
>9 meals a day
parasite
>>
I hope he ends up being in the coma for like a year and loses all his muscle and then ODs on steroids the second he wakes up and realizes he's a flabby weakling.
>>
>>168052
You talk like a Commie.
>>
>>167207
i want to milk those udders
>>
>>168107
they r probably an advocate of a debunked myth call privilege too. here if you want anything you just need money to get it.
>>
hubris
>>
"Leaving humanity behind" just got a whole new meaning
>>
>>168127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3KRYT1UBQ
>>
>People actually think that being roided out looks good

???
>>
>>167322
>was in the army
>could never find a /fraud/ supply
It hurts anons.
>>
No more attractive than being obese .
Why do people do this?
>>
>>168179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
>>
this is the price you pay if you truly do want to leave humanity behind

RIP
>>
>>168174

people with small dicks and low self esteem, yes.
>>
>>168176
go to mexico. They sell tren by the gallon.
>>
>>167313
Underfuckinrated
>>
when he wakes up first thing he'll think of is muh gains
>>
>>167244
>>
>>167207
rich is dead. he finally left his humanity.

F
>>
>>171617
He has ascended to a new level of gains. May he lift in eternity in bodybuilding heaven
>>
>>167830
He denied that it's synthol. He's been so honest about roids and everything else I believe him about that I guess
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.