[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WH hires staffer for $89K/yr to deliver Trump positive news+flattering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1499056439525.jpg (140KB, 1210x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499056439525.jpg
140KB, 1210x680px
Donald Trump has reportedly been given a dossier of positive news coverage about himself twice a day since entering the White House.

>Consisting of about 20-25 pages, the packet is filled with screenshots of positive cable news headlines, admiring tweets, transcripts of positive TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of the president on TV looking powerful, Vice News reported, citing White House sources.

>The folder is said to be compiled from the clippings that are sent to the White House from the Republican National Committee’s “war room,” which monitors local and national news, cable television, social media, digital media, and print media.

>Vice reported that the idea came from Reince Priebus, who was chief of staff until his recent ousting, and Sean Spicer, who resigned as White House press secretary last month.

>Both were reportedly eager to deliver the package, which became known by some in the White House as “the propaganda document”, the news website quoted an official as saying.

>“Priebus and Spicer weren’t in a good position, and they wanted to show they could provide positive coverage,” the official said. “It was self-preservation.”

>Mr Spicer disputed the nature of the dossier. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he told Vice, without elaborating.

>Now that Mr Spicer and Mr Priebus have departed, the officials say the folder has been produced less frequently.

>While Mr Trump has often railed at "fake news", usually targeting the New York Times or CNN, he has regularly tweeted reports that praise him.

>In a bid to promote positive news, Team Trump is now producing what it is billing as the "Real News."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/09/donald-trump-given-daily-dossier-positive-news/
>>
>The first "Real News" video appeared a little over a week ago on Mr Trump's Facebook page and featured the president's daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is married to his son Eric.
>>
>>166439
3rd or 4th time this story has been posted
>>
>>166601
And it's still very fake news.
>>
>>166602
>if I disagree with it then it's fake news!
>>
>>166862
>Silly inconsequential stories that help me feel good about disliking Trump by stroking my confirmation bias should be blasted everywhere

Gee I wonder if this is the case?

And I wonder if (((ShareBlue))) is with us today
>>
>>166865
>if I push the (((shareblue))) meme then i must be right

The delusion is real.

It's not really a silly or inconsequential story if the man with the nuclear football codes can't go one day without an ego boost. We deny people from joining the military for less.

Now if there was an article about how bad his golf swing was, then you could argue it's a silly inconsequential story.
>>
>>166883
>Current events and positive talking points for speeches are "ego boosters"

The delusion is real.

It's fun to watch you guys fret over 2scoops and other "news stories" lol. Regular bunch of masochists you must be to torture yourselves so hard

Here are some more stories for you
>>>http://shareblue.com
>>
>>166886
He literally gets a folder with content filled by shills

I thought guys hated that stuff
>>
The most targeted man in recent history who's confidence and state of mind will effect the entire world with every decision he makes chooses to read positive news articles of himself in Lou of substance abuse? Yeah let's fucking hang him for it -_-

If Trump was a fat feminazi this idea would be fucking celebrated. Kill yourself.
>>
>>166865
damn, you got me. I was from shareblue all along, yet trump remains a giant infant
>>
>>166601
It's all the shills have.
>>
>>166883
It's not a meme.
>>
>>166439
>Staff without names says thing
>Everyone with a name says that its not thing when asked
>Vice News believes that since people deny it, it must be true
Truly, this is a topic that needed a third thread about it.
>>
>>166933
>Giant infant
>Cheeto king
>Drumph
>Mentally unstable

Why are liberal insults so bland and passive, it's like something an insecure highschool girl would come up with to describe her rowdy little brother
>>
This thread brought to you by ShariaBlue
>>
>>166862
>>166883
>>166924
>>166933
>>166956

>$0.05 rupees have been deposited into your account
>>
>>166974
>Has to quote litterally the entire threads opposition

Lol so many fluent English speaking Ruskis on this thread, kek
>>
>>166979

>zero evidence of Russian collusion after 8 months
>>
>>166980
Who needs evidence when you have feelings?
>>
>>166980

>enough to impanel a grand jury and raid a campaign managers home
>>
>>166983
>>enough to impanel a grand jury
Grand juries don't require evidence to form. They decide if presented evidence is sufficient for criminal charges.
Likewise they can be used to dismiss "evidence" and clear individuals. Which is going to be s shock to you when that happens.

>and raid a campaign managers home
Which we're only finding out about two weeks later.
In our current leak-heavy MSM hell-climate. Anything incriminating would have been front page news within days.
Y'all stay poisoning the well. Try not to sink to that low spot you were in on Nov 8th when this also blows up in your face more than it already has.
>>
>>166986

At worst it means that Mueller does not find the investigation frivolous and thinks it worth the time to assemble more evidence. There is REAL concern.

Grand juries indict 99.99% of the time on the federal level.

>leak heavy

Unfortunately the incompetent Trump administration has gotten you used to the idea that leaks are common and happen often. Usually they happen after a year or so of an administration due to administration staffers trying to gain a political advantage on others. Now it's become a leak heavy sinking ship because administration is truly baffled at what is going on.

FBI leak's, especially a well knit team like Mueller's, do not happen as often.

I mean, it's fun watching Trump falling flat on his face every single time from policy making, but it's concerning when a third of the country actively sits under his asshole and actively pleads him to feed them more shit.
>>
>>166439
OH NO ONE NEW OUTLET ON THE PLANET WILL BE PRO TRUMP

SOMEONE STOP THIS FASCIST ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. retards
>>
>>166988
>The Grand Jury
Is a scam. It's the equivalent of police "fishing" for evidence without a warrant. It's basically an open ended which hunt with no dicernable crime and literally no boundaries.

>Leak heavy
The previous administration and members of the DNC conglomerate (including McCain, other neocons) are actively trying to undermine the current administration. They were even instructed to do so. This is borderline illegal since Trump was democratically elected - a fact the left is trying to perform all fasions of hoop jumping to ignore or spin.

>Well knit team
His team is made up of former Clinton, Obama lawyers and advisers, several of which were removed from their positions by Trump and have voiced their politcal allegiance to the left.

>Flat on his face
You're a fool in two respects. One, he's the president. He goes down, we all go down. Two, literally 8 months in and nothing has come to light revealing any form of criminal or collusive behavior.

Remove the ideological thinking from your mind, or forever be lost.
>>
>>166993
>Is a scam. It's the equivalent of police "fishing" for evidence without a warrant. It's basically an open ended which hunt with no dicernable crime and literally no boundaries.

Okay. I stand by my original statement since you just reworded what he said before, and the grand jury is still accompanied by the warrant necessary to raid into a former campaign managers house.

>>166993
>The previous administration and members of the DNC conglomerate (including McCain, other neocons) are actively trying to undermine the current administration. They were even instructed to do so. This is borderline illegal since Trump was democratically elected - a fact the left is trying to perform all fasions of hoop jumping to ignore or spin.

Firstly, I would want to undermine an administration in which Trump's own SOS, AG, and lawyers have jumped off ship because it's an uncontrollable mess of chaos. This is what happens when you deliberately pit different factions of your administration (having different factions should already be a red flag to most people), whether it's the Bannon wing v. the Kushner/Preibus wing or vice versa. Shit, you're even allowed to have dissenting opinions among your staff, but children like Bannon who is the equivalent of the edgy 15 year old on 4chan calling others a "cuck" is just pathetic.

If you were TRULY competent and really did hire "the best people" you would have a connection with your administration to weed out actual "le ebin DNC hackers!1!1 amiright pol XDDD ;)))" and shut out the leaks. These are leaks because it's truly concerning what's going on, whether it's leaking top secret intel to Russian diplomats or internal dissent. You people would be PRAISING any leakers in the obama administration as "keeping government transparent".

(cont.)
>>
>>166993

>His team is made up of former Clinton, Obama lawyers and advisers, several of which were removed from their positions by Trump and have voiced their politcal allegiance to the left.

Good. Sounds like a top notch bunch of people. Anybody associated with the Trump campaign is probably a bumbling idiot (see Trump's laywer) who can't do anything worth anything.

>You're a fool in two respects. One, he's the president. He goes down, we all go down. Two, literally 8 months in and nothing has come to light revealing any form of criminal or collusive behavior.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Some how a master social manipulator has an approval rating of 75% within his own party. Enabled by the unethical and immoral GOP trying to push a useful idiot to the front so they can sign of tax breaks to the rich and the DA JOOOS!!! which apparently people the likes of you dislike. FURTHER enabled by mouth breathing shit for brains retards like yourself who only support the GOP because they're not SJW democrats. Truly the ultimate pinnacle achievement of the Jews in and of themselves, to get pol to hate Dems in order to deregulate.

>8 months in

Somehow you managed to agree that Mueller is a well knit team with virtually no leaks but somehow ask why there are no leaks on any evidence.
>>
>>167037
>Sounds like a top notch bunch of people.
Are you genuinely retarded or just don't want to make part of Shitlery's body count?
>>
>>167037

Thank you for your continued support of the ShareBlue campaign
>>
nah
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.