[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: trump3.jpg (190KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
trump3.jpg
190KB, 1280x920px
http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8

>Foreign diplomats hold a less-than-flattering view of President Donald Trump, according to a BuzzFeed report published on Wednesday.

>Top-ranking European officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told BuzzFeed that their chief concerns were Trump's unpredictable Twitter use and his erratic behavior.

>Among other things, they also described the president as "something of a laughing stock" at international gatherings. As one official described it to BuzzFeed, diplomats consider his vocabulary to be limited to so few words and phrases that they play a type of "word bingo" whenever he speaks.

>"Everything is 'great'; 'very, very great', 'amazing'," one diplomat told BuzzFeed.

>Trump's distinctive speaking style has been widely imitated, most notably by actor Alec Baldwin, who often parodies the president on NBC's "Saturday Night Live."

>While mimicking Trump, Baldwin often incorporates words the president favors into his routines, like "tremendous," "amazing," and "incredible."

>The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in a Pew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president.

>European diplomats also told BuzzFeed that they think Trump's foreign policy doctrine is driven primarily "an obsession" with undoing former President Barack Obama's initiatives.

>"It's his only real position," one official said. "He will ask: 'Did Obama approve this?' And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: 'We don't.'"

>The official added: "He won't even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama."
>>
>BuzzFeed
Yellow press AKA very fake news
>>
>>166396
You're right, everyone in the world loves Trump and thinks he is very very smart and a great negotiator.

Dumbass.
>>
>>166401
>top-ranking European officials
>yellow press
>>
>>166405
>Anything bad about Trump is fake news

Please tell me right now that you think Trump is universally loved.
>>
>>166406
He wasn't elected to be universally loved.
>>
>>166395
I thought they were in fear? So now it's a joke?
>>
>>166406
Because it mostly is.
>>
Since when should we care what euros think? We're not euros, and we practically defend them singlehandedly to boot.
>>
Who cares? they never took him seriously to begin with. He was and still is seen as a dumb meme candidate, and I doubt that will ever change.

I'm also not surprised if us Europeans don't have much confidence on Trump, as finding any news coverage about him that could be seen as positive is very difficult. Not because it doesn't exist, but because it's either not reported or it's pushed to the side.
>>
>>166406
>>Anything bad about Trump is real news

Regardless of politics considering Buzzfeed a reliable source is just stupid.
>>
>>166395
I look around these threads and i see a lot of hate being seeded. Whites euros russians dems gops trans fems woman/men... but but only extremists and poltards take that bait.. good 4 you anons. Now if we could only push back...
>>
>>166401
>>166406
I'm pretty sure anons point was that BuzzFeed isn't journalists, its just a bunch of bloggers who write shitty clickbait. BuzzFeed can't be called credible in any way and is on par with fucking gawker.
>>
>>166514
what the fuck are you talking about sonny
>>
>>166395
>Top-ranking European officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told BuzzFeed
> BuzzFeed
lol. kys yellow papers
>>
Are we blind here? Did someone say Buzzfeed? LOL! Trump has thrown a wrench into the gears of their NWO agenda. More expected anti Trump propaganda. It will not cease until Trump is removed which will not happen. Not worth the discussion.
>>
>>166521
>t. posts Breitbart articles
>>
>>166520
Someones alex jones-lite granpa found /news/ and has been posting scary yet vague nonsense for a couple days. Every other thread has one of these ominous posts totally devoid of any content. I assume itll go away like the "too... Man....y.
. Elipses...." Poster and the guy hogging all of the commas
>>
>>166395
And yet they still have to bow down and lick the American boot

Must be very humiliating for them
>>
>>166395

Considering how much harder it is to find news organizations that would dare to give Trump a fair shake across the Atlantic, it's no wonder.
>>
>>166395
Like they'd know any better.
t. yuropoor
>>
>>166539
what the fuck are you talking about sonny
>>
>>166539
oh and it's kikebart sonny
>>>/pol/
>>
>according to buzzfeed
>their chief concerns were his twitter use
When will these people kill themselves?
>>
>>166395
European officials laugh until they need us for something.

Who fucking cares? Europeans act like shallow friends. They're snooty and unkind.
>>
>>166920
Like American?
>>
>>166920
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina
>>
>>166929
The failures were on a state level and the people that died chosr to remain.
>>
>>166395
The fact they hate him makes me like him all that much more.

These are the same idiots that posted the phone climate change treaty.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.