[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Threatens North Korea With "Fire And Fury Like The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 1

File: 1496343804026.jpg (220KB, 1117x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496343804026.jpg
220KB, 1117x760px
Speaking at a press event at his golf resort in Bedminster, N.J., President Trump offered a stern warning to the rogue dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, saying that he "best not make any more threats to the United States" or they "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."
"He has been very threatening beyond a normal statement. And, as I said, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/trump-vows-fire-and-fury-if-north-korea-keeps-threatening-u-s
>>
This can only mean he is planning to use hydrogen bombs. That is the only modern weapon that we have never seen used in a war.
>>
Retired Air Force General: The US can wipe out all of North Korea in 15 minutes
http://archive.is/U7qT0
>>
He even said it twice. he must really mean it. https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/895004836701159424
>>
>>165856
Actually think he is quite serious. I do believe he is probably assessing the chances of wiping out the regime.
>>
>>165861
North Koreans are hardened and indoctrinated to an unimaginably high level.
If you want to save the south from total destruction in their counter attack you have to not only wipe out the entire regime but also all army bases.
You can't just attack them a little bit. If you attack you have to wipe out all their warfighting capability in one strike. You're looking in the ballpark of 20 nukes and 5 million dead North Koreans.

I'm not sure the world is ready for this level of violence.
>>
Poll numbers in the shits, drum up a war. Straight from the bush playbook.
>>
>>165866
Kim started it.
>>
>>165867
This is true.

Everyone told them to stop, they ignored it. If they take on the US or even China, they'll be wiped out almost instantly.
>>
>tfw you will hear generals explain the term megadeath in the news
YES
>>
So much for avoiding a war by voting Trump.
>>
I dunno. This seems like the point where Trump will stop being funny anymore.
>>
>>165866
I want you to declare right here right now in this thread that North Korea does not represent a threat to the United States. I want you to go on and say that we have not been at war with North Korea since the 50s and want you to say that said war ended in peace and not an Armistice.go on ahead declare all that bullshit, faggot semite.
>>
>>165871
What you wanna do? Keep ignoring NK? Keep letting them lob nuclear missiles at our allies?
Trump didn't start this war.
But he will end it.
>>
>>165872
What the hell are you talking about. The meme potential of Trump burning down millions of North Koreans is off the charts.
>>
>>165856
Nuke North Korea Now!
>>
>>165877
I can already see the "Trump Steaks" images
>>
>>165871
>Implying Trumptards positions aren't as fluid and chameleon like as their dear leader
>>
>>165863
Isn't this the biggest reason why war won't happen? America may have justification to launch a preventative strike but if it does it must ensure that NK cannot strike back with nuclear weapons to US/Japan or artillery to SK. A preventative strike that large wouldn't necessarily require nuclear weapons but it would certainly lead to the deaths of millions. The world hasn't seen violence from a major power like that in quite some time...when the words MILLIONS DEAD runs across TV screens I don't think the public reaction would be good. So it seems more likely America waits until there is more certainty of an NK strike.

And then think about things from NK's perspective. They aren't stupid, they know they would be wiped out easily if they ever provoked a military response. So why would they ever actually attack/nuke anybody? It seems more likely they continue to posture.
>>
>>165881
This, desu. The more intelligent of us elected him to bring chaos to the establishment, not because of any specific policy or action he promised.
>>
>>165875
So you don't want war with a nuclear armed country, but you're okay with war with this nuclear armed country.

One of the reasons people voted for Trump was because they thought Hillary would start WW3 (when in reality it would just be sanctions and diplomatic conflict just like now). It would be nothing short of ironic if he started a war now with a country that literally has nothing to lose.
>>
>>165884
You don't seem to understand. There will be no war with north Korea. There will be a total massacre. A cleansing.
The Communism will be burned from that land with the holy fire. And it will never return.
>>
>>165877
I assumed that genocide was a comedy killer, but maybe I don't get how things work around here.
>>
>>165884
Ironic. They could save others from WW3... but not themselves.
>>
I understand why ISIS invites bombs. They want to die and go to Muslim heaven (virgins and sex).

Is NK religious too? They're really asking for it (bombs).
>>
>>165883
Stfu bernout fake ass Trump voter
>>
smelly dumb trumpfag scum
>>
>>165892
Look at this pussy ass bitch
>>
>>165875
When did Korea lob nuclear missiles at our allies?

When has Kim expressed the desire to expand his boundaries or attack anyone?
>>
>>165895
when he said he wants to take over south korea.
>>
>>165874
It's barely a threat and the current posturing and saber rattling is the same shit they've been doing for years. Leave it to our manchild president to actually get into a dick measuring contest with their manchild.
>>
>>165882
Bingo. Americans are huge pussies about war when the enemy can actually throw a punch. In this case any war will instantly result in deaths of US Troops and civilians in SK, Japan, and possibly other areas.

Kim and his close followers in contrast love their life style. However they aren't stupid and have seen what happens to countries that don't have nukes or a solid way to keep the US at bay. The last thing they want is to lose their lavish life style.

>>165896
Political theater. He has to address that he wants reunification somehow.

Don't know what the answer to the situation is, but war will not be pretty especially if shit goes off coruse and hits China/Russia.
>>
>>165882
>And then think about things from NK's perspective. They aren't stupid, they know they would be wiped out easily if they ever provoked a military response. So why would they ever actually attack/nuke anybody? It seems more likely they continue to posture.
That's also it though, Kim's a nutcase who could easilly back up his threat if he wanted to. Even if he knew, he still poses a threat to the whole world, not just the US.

As I said in another thread, he easilly could turn his attention to any other country at any time and clump them into the US. Which already sucks for both Japan and SK. But with China testing out their military on NK's seas. Who was once one of Kim's biggest allies might be next on his threat list.
>>
>>165874
Listen to yourself. You sound like a hysterical little prissy bitch armchair general. This is literally the same shit they pulled with WMDs before rolling into Iraq and you're slurping it down like a mongoloid.

NK knows they can't do anything that amounts to a threat without getting glassed and you're stupid enough to think it's more than just the same sabre rattling as always.
>>
>>165900Kim only exists because of china protecting it. That would be like Puerto Rico suddenly launching a missile at Miami. It would be stupid and politically suicidal. You are falling for the ruse, hard. Kim isn't a nutcase; he knows exactly where the line is and how far he can go. If he directly attacks us or our allies, he knows china will withdraw support. If he attacks China, he might as well literally commit suicide, as his entire family will be imprisoned or killed, and his country will be annexed (china doesn't play like we do). He is merely a pawn doing his job: to loudly distract the west and its media from the more important moves being made. The south china sea is more likely to see conflict than north korea. Drumph is responding to loud words with more loud words; trump is our Kim, make no mistake - he is a figurehead and a distraction to the world and the press. Nothing will come of this particular bout of political games.
>>
Thank Bill Clinton for making North Korea nuclear capable.
>>
>>165906
See, Hillary did start WW3.
>>
>>165901
They are literally announcing they have nukes and the intention to use them. Are you disabled? Should you be posting here?
>>
>>165910
Are you literally scared right now?
>>
>>165910
I take it like I take posts on this board. Until shits literally inbound it's all made up bullshit.

t. King of Siam
>>
Hey Look another retarded war to send poor rednecks to die for. Have fun fucking yourself on the same hill for the next twenty years
>>
>>165910
You mean the stuff they say like every two weeks? The only real casualties are going to be on North Korea because their missiles will be shot out of the sky while the US drops their nukes. South Korea would probably get fucked by this though which is unfortunate, but this conflict has always been one sided.
>>
>>165874

North Korea knows full well if they nuke a NATO country they will be promptly leveled, and deservedly so.

If millions didn't die I personally wish they would just so we can wipe them off the face of the map and reunify the peninsula.
>>
>China tells him to stop or else they'll be in bad bonds. Keep saying they'll solve this by talking
>Trump stops
>Kim does it again
>Trump gets mad
>UN agrees on punishment
>Kim talks bad about US
>Trump threatens

Loop this til the last year of Trump's mandate, when he doesn't care anymore and just wants to see the world burn in his last couple days of life
>>
>>165863
If they would drop 20 nukes on NK, wouldn't that mean the destruction of the neighboring countries as well?
>>
>>165935
Yhea, the million of innocent casualties are a bit too many to call it "coleteral damage" but imagine, if only those who deserved to be destroyed would like in NK And the US would nuke them, the neighboring countrys would be screwed as well
>>
>>165945
Depends as to where they aim them.
>>
May as well ask. Anybody know of emergency radio frequencies to listen in on? If this shit with NK pops off i'm probably going to grab my bugout bag and head south and bunker down in familiar territory
>>
>no more threats or else
You'd think trump would have been warned not to make another 'red line' proclamation. North Korea will continue making inane threats, and it will make the US look like a chump when they don't do anything.
>>
>>165856
I bet that no nuclear attacks will actually occur. Trump is simply putting Kim's power in check. Kim knows that he would be fucked if he tried to attack the US or one of its territories.
>>
This is it, right? The prophecy said the day would come. Better start stocking up those iodine pills if you live anywhere near korea.
>>
DPRK will have to think long and hard about what to strike. They have to strike something that benefits a larger power groups interest, and provoke them to react. They have to be the anarchist lobbing a bomb at Franz Ferdinand. If they out right strike U.S., South Korea, or Japanese soil, the world would unanimously turn against them.

But, if they decide to strike something that another party or party group(Russia/China/Paki/etc) will involve itself against the US, then they start a winnable(to their ideological destruction goals) war.

They said they will strike guam or so bbc says here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40871416

which makes complete sense in a anti-colonial stand point.
>Get the white man outta asia
But only southern Asia will share this 20th century revolution ideal.

Idk if there is anything yet that would make the world react forcefully against the US. All signs point to the U.S. drumming up war, and going forward with it. And if they happen to lob a bomb at US soil than its 9/11 all over again.
>>
>>165856
JSYK It would be over before you knew it began.. then it'll just be Korea.
>>
>>165954
Hmm, yhea that's true
>>
>>165924
Funfact: the "retarded" rednecks in your country have higher average iq than you, make more money. Your country is being threatened to be nuked out of existence. Grow a fucking spine you cuck and worry about feelings after.
>>
>>166044
>higher average iq than you
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>165910
You realize the US has the best missile defense system on the planet right? We've prepared to have hundreds of nukes launched at us instantly, one shitty hobby-grade nuke from a country trapped in the 1950's is about as much as threat as a de-clawed cat.
>>
>>166053
I'd rather they just not have nukes though
>>
we are becoming a historical oddity, our power grows ever exponentially, and our ability to produce victorious outcomes forever receeds into nothingness.
it's gloomy to think about, like we're trapped in an endless cycle of consolidating the grasp of our military and national security complex, but the more we secure ourselves, the less we can defend our interests
>>
>>165877
I guess if you think genocide of 24 million North Koreans is just a funny meme for the people on the Donald then sure. It's not like we bombed 90% of North Korea's cities during the Korean War or all Pyongyang was reduced to a rubble of Ash and maybe that's why they may hate us. I don't side with North Korea me and screw them I'm not going to lose any sleep if Kim Jong Un gets overthrown but at the same time is it worth vaporizing millions of people? I'm sure to the Donald fags nuking millions of North Koreans and reducing their cities to nothing but Rubble and probably resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands of those that still remain in the concentration camps it's just funny meme magic and 4d chess.
>>
>>165885
Meanwhile several of our allies and our outlying territories will have to deal with nuclear threats and possible collateral damage.

Great, thanks for thinking that through, chief. Protip, the DMZ between the Koreas is meaningless. NK has enough armaments to wipe out Seoul and most of SK in a matter of hours. Several other countries, as well as our pacific bases, are also at risk.
>>
>>166063
Humans kill like a billion animals per day so idgaf
>>
>>165871
War with NK was always going to happen, no matter who was voted in.
>>
>>165867
You mean when the ROK invaded NK? Or when the US set up bases miles from their country?
>>
>>165874
Anti-semitic Drumpfkin... typical...
>>
>>165885
>The Communism will be burned from that land with the holy fire.
You say that but WWII and Vietnam are telling me that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>166044
>Funfact: the "retarded" rednecks in your country have higher average iq than you,
No, southern states have the lowest IQs. You're so stupid you don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>166057
People often forget this happens periodically in history to overextended major powers and has happened quite a few times before.
>>
>>165890
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=juche&ia=web

https://searx.me/?q=juche&categories=general
>>
>>166137
Too late for compliments, you faggot. And too late to save your North Korean Commie friends.
They will be turned into Trump Steaks and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>166137
Typical loser rooting for everything that fails to be utopia. I bet a dollar on that.
>>
Is there going to be a war? Or not?
>>
>>166683
Not until NK actually fires an ICBM at something besides their 500 km wide target in the ocean. Its all sound and fury until then. If NK is going to be taken seriously then they need something that doesnt just fall apart on the platform 50% of the time.
>>
>>165863
5 Million dead in one shot, versus over10 Million starved to death over a couple of years. The world has some fucked up morals. Death only counts if we actually have to see it.
>>
>>166143
>>>166044
>>Funfact: the "retarded" rednecks in your country have higher average iq than you,
>No, southern states have the lowest IQs. You're so stupid you don't even know what you're talking about.
Even funner fact: Most southern states have better educational outcomes than the blue states in the west and rust belt Maybe you better do a little searching for some facts instead of aping BS like a well trained parrot.
>>
>>165856
This could be a good thing. This might make Korea do something stupid. If they give us a reason to go to war, we should take it. Maybe just getting them to make increasingly bad threats will be enough to justify nuking the shit out of them.
>>
>>166684
We should hijack one of their missiles and reprogram it to hit something, without a warhead. It would give us a reason to destroy them.
>>
>>166738
This is just like in my videogames
I've played enough EU4 to know how this'll turn out
>>
>>166717
Thats how politicians work.
Harm through inaction is far more preferable then harm through action, no matter how much more damage inaction does.
its much easier to avoid being held responsible that way.
>>
>>165863
>You're looking in the ballpark of 20 nukes
Where are we getting this number from?
>>
>>165871
>Obama passed the buck on dealing with an increasingly hostile, erratic, and technologically capable North Korea and now Trump is at the helm
"Thanks, Obama" is no longer a meme.
>>
They're not that bad for the most part. A lot of the civilians live in fear, and only join the military because it's one of the few guaranteed ways to get a decent pay. Very few of them buy into the propaganda, they do it out of necessity.
>>
>>166718
>most southern states have better educational outcomes
Haha, good fucking joke m8. You must be talking about some other country, Clem.
>>
>>166814
>passed the buck
I wish I was dumb enough to simplify avoiding pointless conflict down to "passing the buck".
I guess Bush passed the buck on numerous issues, including North Korean tempter tantrums, and so did Clinton, and so did Bush Sr.
>>
>>166839
>avoiding pointless conflict
>sitting on ass while the increasingly unstable mega-cult develops functional nuclear weaponry and starts work on the ICBMs
Sometimes it pays to cut in before things get out of hand (or at least something with more punch than some feel-good sanctions that did nothing because China wouldn't play ball). Look at how well Neville Chamberlain's appeasement strategy worked out for Europe.
>>
>>165856
what kind of megalomaniac is donald trump really?

I fully understand that threats against america need to be adressed, but trump should know korea is just a little kid throwing a tantrum constantly.
>>
>>166855
Who has a nuke

Would you prefer we do nothing or address the seriousness of the issue?
>>
>>166857
>Would you prefer we do nothing or address the seriousness of the issue?
I don't think Donald Trump is really qualified, education or even professional enough to deal with real world issues, let alone these complex international dealings.
>>
>>166847
You seem to forget that we had to deal with the leftovers of two wars in middle eastern countries, as well as our involvement in several conflicts that started during Obama's term.

Nevermind that the Norks never needed nuclear weapons, they already had an arsenal large enough to destroy Seoul. Any antagonization and they would have launched and attacked everything like a cornered dog.

I don't get it, did you vote for Trump to avoid WW3, or would you prefer to start it? Because blasting any country close to China or Russia will likely spark it.
>>
>>166858
>Education
He's very educated and went to one of the best economic programs in the world

>Qualified
He's incredibly successful name brand in business, tv, and real estate

He's far more historied and qualified in these matters than out last two presidents (a neocon oil magnate and a social worker/ "community organizer")

He has the finest millitary minds at his ear and be certain they are heading the charge for this. Mattis does not mess around with threats.

>Complex international dealings
"Dictator with a nuke" isnt so much of a "diplomatic issue" or "dealing" as it is a active and obvious threat to us and out allies. It doesn't get any more black and white actually, you'll probably never come across a more text book example of when to NOT pussy foot around. Which is what every administration has done so far in the past.

Just because you've been trained to dislike Trump doesn't mean he's always wrong. He's 100% right in playing hardball.
>>
>>166860
Anon...
>>
>>166860
He does not come across as intelligent professional or restrained.
Only in a country as out of control as America could the man be rich and a leader.
>>
>>166896
>He does not come across as intelligent professional or restrained.
Because you've been misled.
>Only in a country as out of control as America could the man be rich and a leader.
The United States still have the best Constitution out of all. You have both liberty and security.
>>
>>166897
>Because you've been misled.
i'm not misled in this regard. The man doesn't act professional. Our captains or business and our teachers and our police don't let loose in such an ill considered man. He has an army of advisors to consult about worldly issues and I get the impression he dissapears to the toilet on his blackberry and tweets whatever he's thinking. That's not restrained or professional.
The united states constitution has flaws. Every country has liberty and security. It's a sliding scale and a balance. Some countries have too much regulation and some countries have too little.
Countries like the Sudan and Syria have too little regulation and countries like Britain might have too much.
America needs more consistent across the board regulation on healthcare, business practices and guns and stuff like that. But that's another argument.
>>
>>166899
>i'm not misled in this regard. The man doesn't act professional. Our captains or business and our teachers and our police don't let loose in such an ill considered man. He has an army of advisors to consult about worldly issues and I get the impression he dissapears to the toilet on his blackberry and tweets whatever he's thinking. That's not restrained or professional.
All the things you described are why we love him and it's part of his professionalism.
>The united states constitution has flaws.
Such as?
>America needs more consistent across the board regulation on healthcare, business practices and guns and stuff like that.
No, it does not. The federal government has limited power and for good reason. Just because both Congress and the Supreme Court have ignored what the Constitution says (Article 1, Section 8; 10th Amendment), that doesn't mean it's OK to keep expanding the abilities of the government as they are illegitimate.

The United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic and not a (((Democracy))). This is by design as the Founding Fathers saw "democracy" for what it really is and they wanted none of it.
>>
>>166900
>All the things you described are why we love him and it's part of his professionalism.
but these things are literally not professional acts....
>>166900
>The United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic and not a (((Democracy))). This is by design as the Founding Fathers saw "democracy" for what it really is and they wanted none of it.
however you want to label it we have people dying on our streets needlessly from lack of affordable housing and health care. Australia has no such issues like that.
At the end of the day these are all side issues. Our political system has alot of flaws. There is too much money in politics, there are only two parties which have any real chance of getting elected, electrons run too long. We need a system more akin to what Australia has in terms of elections.
Our poor electoral system meant the only two choices we had were poor choices. Hillary was a poor choice and Trump was and is now confirmed as a poor choice.
It's not a democrat or republican thing. It's just that the man is a loose unit. He's ill considered and unprofessional.
I'm not having a go at you or him. But he doesn't represent the best of our country. I acknowledge again Hillary would have been a poor choice.
>>
>>166903
Yeah and Australia is such an economic Powerhouse to. The world is an arena and we are all here to compete some lose some win some win more than others some lose a lot more than others but without those choices to be made we all turn into Aussies and Bongs and sit there and say it's all good mate. When it is not. That's why your best and brightest in both countries grow up striving to come to America.
>>
IT'S GAME ON

INTERFAX: RUSSIA DOESN’T ACCEPT A NUCLEAR-ARMED NORTH KOREA: LAVROV
>>
>>166915
>trusting the enemies word
>>
>argue why Trump should intervene with north korea
>get called a globalist among other things saying it's not our pr0blem or whatever
>Trump says he wants to get involved
>they do a 180 on issue
Talk about being sheep
>>
>>166899
>and countries like Britain might have too much.
Uh, nigger what are you on about? Britain has some of the biggest and most retarded regulation in the world.
>>
>>166859
I didn't vote for Trump period, which should have been pretty obvious from my first post. I'm not sure how you managed to miss that. Second, the whole problem is that before, Kim could ONLY flatten Seoul. Now his weaponized autism can reach my home state and that is a big fucking problem.
>>
>>166922
North Korea has threatened us, that's not globalism that's self defense
>>
>>165895
Still making excuse. He's made it clear that he will attack.
>>
>>165881
Yeah we are ok with being threatened by North Korea with nuclear attack. We should just keep appeasing them.
>>
>>166903
People dying in streets are their own doing.
>>
>>165856
was für ein Arschloch
>>
>>166859
North Korea will not start ww3. Any attack on them will be justified and supported by all their neighbors. It's time to end appeasement.
>>
>>166855
It's more than that now. They crossed the line
>>
>>166832
The public schools in the south are better.
>>
>>166899
The media has everything to gain from him being parroted and parodied. He's not one tenth as obnoxious as people say he is and he's repeatedly taken out of context by the pussy liberal MSM.

Know when you've been had
>>
>>166964
Yeah. Keep calling it the War of Northern Aggression and banning science, nerd.
>>
>>165856
What the fuck more does it take.
Everything is ready. DELIVER THE FUCKING FALSE FLAG EXCUSE MATTIS.
Then we can strike and wipe out NK and China in one go.
>>
Do we need more proof that we need to castrate people who vote and support Trump
>>
>>167009
What you want to keep ignoring those NK fucks? They should have been taken care of THIRTY YEARS AGO when they didn't have nukes.
Those Commie assholes.

I say it's better for 5 million North Koreans to die than one American.
WE NEED TO NUKE THEM HARD.
AND WE NEED TO NUKE THEM NOW.
>>
>>165866
Actually that was bill clinton

What's with liberals and historical revisionism? Worse than the nazis, i reckon.
>>
Trump is serious with this one. If a single american or any of our allies dies from any North Korean action. Then he will kill them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
>>
>>165863
Just to chime in here - a significant amount of N Koreans know their government is bullshit. They simply can't do anything about it. Most of the public support is an act to stay in good graces. Watch videos of what defectors say.
>>
>>165856
Take your MAGA memes and shove it up your ass OP. Hundreds of thousands of people are going to die if the U.S. is that stupid enough to attack North Korea. North Korea is dangerous but not suicidal enough to attack first but any attack on North Korea will result in the destruction of Seoul as hundreds of thousands including Americans are killed by artillery and god forbid nuclear weapons as well.

You got your meme (((President))) in.
>>
>>165857
Holy shit if this were true my friend! Hit them with tech the world has never seen used before!
>>
>>165871
Can't avoid war when someone is trying to kill your country. Go be faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>165884
Hillary wanted to start a war with a superpower equivalent to our military might.

Trump on the other hand is just burning off a cancerous mole on the world's ass.
>>
>>165872
I voted for him to be a strong and respected president, not a comedian like Obama.
>>
Glad we have a president that won't appease these animals anymore.

I bet they miss obama and his bows.
>>
>>167036
Sorry faggot but its north korea who is at fault here. You liberals really do hate America, you are the enemy.
>>
What is the likely course of action for North Korea, assuming that they do not follow through with the bombing of Guam? With these economic sanctions imposed on them, how will North Korea respond?

I would like to know what would happen to their economy and people in detail, as it seems that nuclear disarmament is not an option for NK.
>>
>>167068
Implying I'm a liberal you retard. I support sending aid to South Korea but only let South Korea and Japan as well China deal with the problem. We're not ready for you faggot.
>>
>>167138
I imagine very few people would remain in the country after the bombing. The resulting immigrant wave would flood into SK and China, causing many problems. The whole reason China supports them is because they want the Norks to stay where they are, between them and SK. China would be pretty pissed if we messed up that balance.
>>
>>166053
I don't consider a nuclear tipped ICBM, "hobby grade". US military has already admitted they wouldn't be able to stop ALL the ICBMs
>>
>>165856

>North Korea making hollow threats
>Will last a few more years before china makes them convert to socialism and then capitalism
>America nukes them
>Back to the stoneage
>Back to communism
>>
>>165857
How about just dropping hundreds of non nuclear moabs, weve never seen them used en masse, literally just level every military target in their tiny nation at once, and spare the earth the nuclear fallout.
>>
>>169744
Doesn't work that way, my dude. The norks would likely be aware that we are about to attack and launch ICBMs before all of our bombs hit the ground.

All of the things that need to happen for us to drop a bunch of moabs would be noticed by someone and word would get back to them.
>>
You all need a reality check!

Here is the real!!!!!!!!

https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/08/15/us-threats-to-north-korea-linked-to-bankruptcy-negotiations-and-global-reboot/
>>
>>165945
Tbh its probably the fallout I'd be worried about. Wind currents would blow around radioactive dust and spread that across borders. Nukes have way too many lingering effects, not to mention generational genetic diseases (See Hiroshima/Nagasaki)

Nukemap is a pretty good resource if you're curious about blast radius.
>>
>>165895
Nukes no, but NK did shell a border region of South Korea a few years back.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.