[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mayor demands a tougher stance from internet on videos encouraging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502199537796.jpg (88KB, 678x793px) Image search: [Google]
1502199537796.jpg
88KB, 678x793px
YouTube must crack down on videos pushing violence & knife crime. Social media platforms must take tough action to crack down on videos that encourage gang violence and knife crime.

https://www.london.gov.uk/city-hall-blog/youtube-must-crack-down-videos-pushing-violence-knife-crime?utm_source=LondonGovUK&utm_medium=MoLTwitter&utm_campaign=Policing

Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan says:
Internet giants have policies in place around violent content, but they do not go far enough. Google, YouTube and other platforms have a responsibility to the millions of young people using their sites every day, and it is vital that they toughen up their guidelines, remove breaches immediately and work with partners to help ensure such horrific videos do not reappear. Lives could depend on it.
The Mayor has made tackling knife crime and serious youth violence a top priority: investing £7million in knife and gang projects, targeting lawbreakers and supporting communities and victims.

He believes social media organisations can also help put a stop to these crimes by putting stricter rules in place and acting quickly to taking down content that fuels violence.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime is already working with YouTube and Google to tackle online hate crime and want to join forces again on this important issue.
>>
BIN
>>
And I want Shit Khan to take a tougher stance on the terorism his buddies are commiting but I guess that is just part and parcel, right?
>>
>>165800

BIN
>>
>>165800
>And I want Shit Khan to take a tougher stance on the terorism his buddies are commiting but I guess that is just part and parcel, right?
tougher how? part of what?
one of the main reasons he got into office was because he showed was willing to call out other musims.
>>
Better start investing in steel-toed boots and boxing tape, the way those Brits are cracking down on weapons.
>>
>>165780
Why? It's just "part and parcel" of living in an online world.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.