[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim Allen makes Jew joke on Kimmel, gets Last Man Standing canceled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0186.jpg (102KB, 1125x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
102KB, 1125x726px
“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” Allen replied. “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘You know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.’ I’m a comedian, I like going on both sides.”

"Stunned and blindsided by the network I called home for the last six years," Allen wrote on Twitter following the announcement, further fueling rumors that his politics played a role in the series' cancellation. Now, it seems that the network is hoping to quell those rumors."
ABC says 'politics had nothing to do with' the 'Last Man Standing' cancellation - Fox News
https://apple.news/AfHqPTu-mRuSyNNyan-1j6w
>>
>>165422
What was the fucking joke
>>
>>165481
something about hitler doing nothing wrong
>>
>>165483
hahaha i love it when white trash gets smashed by their jew masters
>>
At least post the actual URL.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/06/abc-says-politics-had-nothing-to-do-with-last-man-standing-cancellation.html
>>
>Tim Allen
>Funny

Pick one
>>
>>165491
lolz this POS white trash is a no talent, druggie, felon, hack.
>>
>>165422
Why anyone trust Fox to handle a show correctly these days is the real news.
>>
>>165422
>fired for making jew joke

>proceeds to make another jew joke

Irl version of /pol/
>>
>>165422
The show was on for like 6 years
Its ratings slipped and abc was paying money to an outside company to fill the time slot.

How is this Fox treating Tim Allen bad? Most shows barely making it two years.
>>
>>165481
>What was the fucking joke
it's kinda hard to tell from the article but apparently
>This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘You know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.’ I’m a comedian, I like going on both sides.”
was the offensive joke.

It's not offensive, unless he was serious in which case it's just offensively stupid. SJW are insufferable but it's not comparable to what was happening to folks targeted by the nazis in 30s germany.

I watched clips of his show on youtube, it's really bland. But I'd be surprised for the series to have been canceled for political reasons if it's in its 6th season. At the same time, apparently ratings are steady. So it's hard to say.
>>
>>165677
>>This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘You know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.’ I’m a comedian, I like going on both sides.”
>gets fired for it
The irony would be hilarious if only it would be able to penetrate those thick skulls of the SJW he was refering to.
>>
>>165689
Even if his show was canceled for offending the execs, how exactly is that 1930's Germany? Private networks cancel shows at whatever whim they please. And nobody has substantiated why his show was discontinued in the first place. The network says they don't care about his politics. I didn't even know he had a show until I read this.

If you're going for irony, then the far left is only responsible for a fraction of actual violence. Hate crimes overwhelmingly come from the far right. The irony of Trump supporters calling other folks Nazis is hilarious, especially after pro-trump neo-nazi rallies.
>>
>>165715
The irony was that a group which consistently rails against authoritarianism utilizes many of its principles to silence dissent. Whether or not the comment factored into his show being cancelled, the social backlash over an exaggerated observation only served to solidify his point.

As for the /pol/ bait, there have been relatively few attacks which can be directly tied to either ideology with concrete evidence. And do you have a source for these neo-nazi rallies? I searched and all I find is low quality articles about the Berkeley riots blaming Trump supporters for the violence.
>>
>>165715
>being this filled with propaganda
>>
>>165733
>I searched and all I find is low quality articles about the Berkeley riots blaming Trump supporters for the violence.

They should take about the first San Jose riot and how the police funneled Trump supporters into a wild crowd of pissed off La Raza-types and stood by as they got beaten, and how the San Jose mayor blamed Trump afterwards.

>>165733 probably doesn't know about that, and after he reads this will probably call it bullshit, but it's true. Folks were screaming at the cops to do something and they did fuck all.
>>
>>165751
Mean't that second (You) for >>165715, my bad.

It's some kind of supreme irony that the left operates as a modern-day online SturmAbteilung, while calling anybody and everybody against them Nazis.
>>
Do I see liberals defending big business again? Lol

>no! We always supported businesses!
>>
Gee! Like we did not know this would happen...Not worth the discussion. Have we forgotten who is really running the show....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.