[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Agents Attempt to Assassinate American Working to Thwart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 1

File: cold war.jpg (137KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
cold war.jpg
137KB, 1400x788px
COLD WAR IS BACK ON. I REPEAT COLD WAR IS BACK ON.

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-putin-bots-linkedin-facebook-trump-clinton-kremlin-critics-poison-war-645696?

Just click the link nigger. It's long but worth reading.
>>
>Russians literally making death threats and trying to assassinate people to advance their propaganda campaign in the US.
>no one cares
>>
The definition of "cold war" means that the so-called Cold War never ended.

Because it's not news.
>>
>>164644
I never got this.
>conservatives hate communists, which is good
>conservatives hate bureaucrats and heavy handed federal government, which is good
>conservatives hate secular/atheist societies, which is good
>conservatives hate propaganda, politicians sneaking around, and secret (or even public) assassinations, which is good
And yet, conservatives are all saying we should trust Russia because Trump does. We are literally all getting cucked and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

More evidence that the children that voted for this fatass aren't conservatives and just hate the world and want to see it burn. Worse than niggers to be honest.
>>
>>164649
No one is saying to trust Russia, stop reading very fake news. What we are saying is that we don't want to make Russia our enemy and start a war with them.
>>
>>164649
Considering Russia has a gorillion nukes, I'd rather not go to war with them
>>
>>164650
but your head is in the sand concerning the aggressive actions Russian has taken towards our interests? Just one example do you think after what happened in Georgia USA will have a hard time in the future making allies with strategically placed small country allies? One successful ally could be worth a trillion dollars of US GDP over decades.
>>
>>164654
That's a false dichotomy. There is a large gulf between peace and war in international relations. All these peace at all costs types believe that we should withdraw from NATO, end relations with Europe, lift sanctions, open our borders to Russians, let Russia reclaim its sphere of influence (pretty much everything up to Germany's borders, maybe beyond since Europe is their backyard), and appease Russia if they so much as make a peep or it will be WWIII and the end of humankind. It's not even the conservatives saying this, but uber liberals like Chomsky or Greenwalde. It's odd seeing the right parrot these two's talking points, but then, we're in the middle of a political realignment, so the R's might all be becoming the peacenik/isolationist party while the D's are grabbing the patriot memes.
>>
>>164657
If Russia starts shit with any nuclear power, than we'll get fucked no matter if we're involved or not. I don't think Russia is that crazy, but a lot of people seem to think that Russia is willing to throw down with anybody over anything. If it's not the US its picking a fight with to justify its domestic policies, it'll be someone else like the EU.
>>
>>164649
>I never got this.
Correct. You don't understand conservatives at all.
>>
>>164663
>not understanding that American political parties are not monolithic and that there are different factions within each party
>>
>>164663
I understand the conservative viewpoint, and have lived among and have discussed various things with conservatives for years.

I don't really understand the /pol/ kiddie viewpoint at all, though. Not sure if you can generalize that to all conservatives.
>>
>>164668
Because Trump supporters aren't necessarily conservatives. You fell for the lamestream media bait.
>>
>>164668
/pol/ kiddies are contrarian, with a smattering of crazies who actually take it seriously and believe it. You think anybody but the insane believes that Hillary was raping children and baking them into pizzas to sell to people as part of a witchcraft ritual? Most of the encounters with /pol/tards off of /pol/ are either trolls, or those aforementioned crazies.
>>
>>164673
Calling someone insane is not an argument. Hillary has a massive body count so her being a serial child rapist is likely.
>>
>>164649
>>164663

>And yet, conservatives are all saying we should trust Russia because Trump does.

those aren't conservatives, those are Trump supporters. there's a difference

real conservatives do not support Trump. In fact, Trump was a liberal Democrat most of his adult life. He donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clintons, Pelosi, Schumer, Weiner, Reid, etc., supported partial-birth abortion, etc. etc. etc.

>More evidence that the children that voted for this fatass aren't conservatives and just hate the world and want to see it burn.

yah this is more likely. plus most people just don't pay attention and/or are stupid
>>
>>164650

the press is biased as fuck, that is true

BUT that does not mean everything they report is a lie. Trump has been compromised by Russia, there is overwhelming evidence, and it's not just the press, it's also our national intelligence agencies, etc.
>>
>>164678
Trump's associate's words too.
>>
>>164678
>it's also our national intelligence agencies
The CIA lies all the time. Part of intel is like being a Muslim, you have to deceive others to achieve your goals.
>>
>>164668
>>164673

>/pol/ is one person DURR

/pol/ is the 1st Amendment in action

>and baking them into pizzas to sell to people as part of a witchcraft ritual

I never saw this allegation even once. retarded strawman
>>
>>164678
>Trump has been compromised by Russia, there is overwhelming evidence
Of which we have seen absolutely zero and you have been saying that for over a year now. No one believes it.
>>
>>164654
The entire "they have nukes argument so we should appease them" is Russian propaganda.

There is a theory called Mutually Assured Destruction, which basically makes firing a nuke a moot point. Like the US, Russia knows that firing a nuke nails their coffin shut, which is why it won't ever happen.

Hell, there's a higher chance Trump will fire a nuke as opposed to Putin, because of his metal instability.
>>
>>164668
cuckservative. the future is fash. you and everyone else who has sold out his ethnostate shall know vengeance when the rope day comes. the streets will be covered with the howls and cries of the degenerate.
>>
>>164680

right. Trump Jr. himself admitted that Russian money makes a "disproportionate" part of their assets

>>164681

I trust the CIA over Trump, somebody who has flip flopped dozens of times. and what are the CIA's goals? not to allow a Russian asset to have free reign in the White House. Their goals are consistent with their message. They're not lying. and it's more than just the CIA who are saying Trump has been compromised.

there is too much corroborating evidence for this to be fake news. fake news is coming from the pro-Trump supporters and paid Russian posters, ironically...
>>
>>164684

your post is fake news
>>
>>164688
>I trust the CIA over Trump, somebody who has flip flopped dozens of times.

Trump's only doing that to trick the deep state and liberals. Get on his level.
>>
>>164688
>and what are the CIA's goals
Divide and conquer. They are a domestic enemy of the United States.
>>
>>164692
Historically, the CIA and FBI have been used against liberals. Most of their personnel are Republicans.
>>
>>164690
https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rea7oF1xoNA0/v0
>only 6% of Americans care about the Russian collusion meme
>>
>>164692
ABOLISH THE CIA.
ABOLISH THE NSA.
ABOLISH THE FBI.

America doesnt not need spies anymore.

>>164695
Most America would have alliance of brotherhood with Ruskia. Russia has many resources and goods, and they are Christian nation like US. America should lose Europe, and become great friends with Russia. Russia's alliance will be the supreme power of the world. Democracy is RIP.
>>
>>164683
>/pol/ is the 1st Amendment in action
I'm liberal and I think they should be allowed to speak whatever they want. Even if it results in guys like Dylan Roof or Edgar Welch taking /pol/ into RL, they shouldn't have their speech restricted.
>>
>>164695

sounds like a fake poll. I'm not clicking that shit

even so,

>Americans are stupid and oblivious

not a substantive counter-argument

if the allegations are true that is independent of whether people care about them or not

>>164691

kek, I'm going to assume your post is satire

>>164692

no
>>
>>164700

Right but my point is there are liberals on /pol/ too. There are all kinds of posters because that's what the 1st Amendment actually is.

If conservative opinions predominate, it's because we're right and those are the opinions that stand up in the light of day

note that leftists generally hide behind censorship, groupthink (le upboat), and other forms of moderation to insulate themselves from conflicting ideas, precisely because their bullshit does not hold up under scrutiny
>>
>>164700
As a classic liberal and right-wing libertarian, God bless Dr. President Trump.

>>164702
>sounds like a fake poll. I'm not clicking that shit
>is too retarded to see the address bar
>>
>>164703
their time will come. soon the oppressors shall become the oppressed before us and taste true despair. the day of the rope is soon.

>>164704
Trump is the key of this. for our revolution to complete, the state must be cast down. read what some of bannon or miller says about how a depression can be used to push people to establish an national capitalism ethnostate.
>>
>>164702
>if the allegations are true
They aren't. Fabricated evidence isn't evidence, it's anti-American propaganda.
>>
>>164704

poll aside, it's not a coherent counter-argument

>>164706

even if you're right, and you may be right considering the stranglehold Republicans have on government (just 1 more seat on the Supreme Court and Republicans have a monopoly on federal power), it won't end there. ww3 is coming

there will be no revolution to complete. more like a martial law hellhole before the armageddon coup de grace
>>
>>164710

>They aren't.

we disagree
>>
>>164703
All the /pol/ution I see on /v/, /a/, /tv/, and other places are all conservative or natsoc identity politics slanted, so forgive me if I think that /pol/ is mostly the conservative equivalent of tumblr. Besides, I see a shitton of post from obstinate /pol/tards on /news/ about how they want to slit my stomach open and throw me off of a tree or bridge with a rope around my neck so my intestines spill out as I choke (probably reenacting that scene from Silence of the Lambs but I've been told from others that it actually comes from how they punish race traitors in the Turner Diaries).
>>
>>164714
Those vulgar posters are usually liberals trying to make conservatives look like evil racists
>>
>>164716
Maybe, but they make it impossible to talk about anything on places like /v/. It's like a quarter to a half of any given thread will be complaining about niggers or women, even if the game doesn't even have any.
>>
>>164714

/pol/ is mostly conservative, I don't deny that. however, would you even recognize leftist or libertarian crossposters' opinions outside of /pol/ as "/pol/ution"? seems to be confirmation bias

as far as the nastiness, look, there are a small handful of extremists for anything

and I'm not going to defend it but you must understand where it's coming from. we (conservatives) have been on the receiving end of that kind of abuse for years throughout the wider culture. anybody with a sincerely held conservative belief has been slandered "bigot", "racist", "sexist", "xenophobe", "homophobe", "troll", etc. etc.

what you see is that spirit being reciprocated, and yes it's going to get a lot worse. see >>164711
>>
>>164720
liberals started it, and now conservatives will end it. do you think Hitler just happened? no, he was reacting against the liberalization of western civilization. we didn't have the strength back then to overthrow this ridiculous enlightenment meme, but we may today.
>>
>>164718

along the lines of >>164720

the 4chan culture and Western culture in general is becoming more conservative, and this is only the beginning. many of us are tired of the leftist totalitarianism on campus, on every almost other mainstream discussion site online; tired of the bias and the lies in the media, etc.

the left has also gone too far. when they stake their political futures on transvestites and open borders for terrorists, it's a dead end political platform, and sure enough Democrats are going extinct in federal government. Most the courts are liberal, but all Republicans need are 1 or 2 more seats on the Supreme Court and none of those lower courts mean shit. that's another reciprocation. Leftists have been legislating at the bench for years; turnaround is a bitch

finally, when the next series of terrorist attacks strike, the left will cease to exist as a political force at all, government or not. that's when you need to be worried. why do you think Trump has been pushing his immigration ban so hard, even when he knew it would be struck down again and again? he is cementing in the public's mind the left's attachment to a fatal political position

4d chess
>>
>>164721
>do you think Hitler just happened? no, he was reacting against the liberalization of western civilization.

this is true;

>Between World Wars, Gay Culture Flourished In Berlin

>I think there probably had never been anything like this before and there was no culture as open again until the 1970s.

http://www.npr.org/2014/12/17/371424790/between-world-wars-gay-culture-flourished-in-berlin

Degeneracy attends collapse and destruction throughout history. today is no exception. ww3 soon

>we didn't have the strength back then to overthrow this ridiculous enlightenment meme, but we may today.

see ww3. the future is not what you think. enlightenment is a good thing, again, in the spirit of free speech and free thought. the truth has irresistible power on its own. I do think we've gone too far liberalizing, but one can go too far in either direction, eh?
>>
>>164685
Yeah good thing there's not a vindictive man-child in the white house or anything.
>>
>>164722
The biggest problem with modern civilization is love and tolerance. Did the Romans love their children or wives or parents? No, they treated them as tools. They were little more than cattle, and a Roman father may only see his son or daughter once in his whole life, on the day where the father decides whether or not to keep the child or kill him. This separation was purposeful as love was acknowledged as weakening the spirit and destroying the manliness of men. Out in public, Roman fathers were expected to treat their families like strangers. And what happened? The Romans built the greatest and longest lasting civilization in the history of the world. Only when they began accepting Christian (((love))) did they began to degenerate and fall.
>>
>>164735
Go LARP somewhere else.
>>
>>164685
I'm not even sure why we need to be at odds with Russia, they can have the eastern Ukraine. The EU is just pissed a nationalist country that isn't part of their Globalist adgenda is resting outside the border.

Russia absolutely would make a better ally than Saudi Arabia
>>
>>164735
Romans also had issues with families falling apart quicker than your intercity black family, fathers murdering their children and wives, brothers casually murdering each other, and negative birth rates among the upper class. It got to the point where Augustus had to pass laws to stop Romans from being such huge dicks to family members, force procreation, and a big push to redefine family life (Augustus started putting out images of himself as the loving, but stern family man).
>>
>>164735

Wrong. Love is an essential part of life, especially between parents and children. It's biological; see kinship bonds.

Tolerance has gone way too far, but there's a place for it too.
>>
>>164743
Tolerance had its meaning changed to sue SJWs.
>>
>>164740
Russia has oil. Russia also doesn't have a religion that produces terrorists and still thinks its fine to act like they did in the 7th century. Russia would be a much better ally, but who would we prop up as a big scary thing to use as a distraction?
>>
>>164649
Russians simply switched from targeting liberals to targeting conservatives with their propaganda. They were never true believers in any political ideologies, they just used them as a way to gain power. Now that everyone is wise to their leftist propaganda, they've shifted gears and target the right. The right suddenly loves Putin and Russia now because they have been targets for Russian propaganda and they're too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>164649
Im telling you, if more regular people knew about Libertarianism, it would catch on like wild fire
>small federal government and more state's rights that conservatives love
>personal freedoms that liberals love
If only we could get a decent candidate
>>
>>164778

because it's retarded

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/04/opinion/the-downside-of-liberty.html
>>
>>164779
Good goy.
>>
>>164683
>/pol/ is the first amendment in action
lol no. A while ago a Turk was posting kill- all-white-people anti-white bait and got banned for racism. Here's the links in case you think I'm lying.

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Fpol%2Fthread%2F125253812%2F%23q125253812

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Fpol%2Fthread%2F125354758%2F%23q125354758

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Fpol%2Fthread%2F131948956%2F%23q131948956

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Fpol%2Fthread%2F136128257%2F%23q136128257

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Fpol%2Fthread%2F134546957%2F%23q134546957

>Muh glorious bastion of free speech
No. /pol/ is nothing but a hugbox for alt-lite leddit retards now
>>
>>164782
>A while ago a Turk was posting kill- all-white-people anti-white bait and got banned for racism.
And this is bad how?
>>
>>164783
>/pol/ is the first amendment in action
>got banned for racism
>/pol/
>banned for racism
>glorious bastion of free speech
>>
>>164784
Everyone knows /pol/ is reddit now. Ever since the election.

We got Trump, but lost a shit board. It was dying anyway. It should have died years ago, but moot didn't have the balls so he gave it AIDS instead.
>>
>>164783
There are daily kill-all-niggers-and-jews threads on /pol/ and no one ever gets banned for them. The second someone turns it around on white people they get banned. Neither of them is correct, but it's especially wrong to exercise a racist double standard in the enforcement of the rules.
>>
>>164787
Yeah, it's not like mainstream anti-white hatred isn't a thing (it is). I have no sympathy for him.
>>
>>164778
Thus, we may say that a man has a right to his property (i.e., a right not to have his property invaded), but we cannot say that anyone has a "right" to a "living wage," for that would mean that someone would be coerced into providing him with such a wage, and that would violate the property rights of the people being coerced. As a corollary this means that, in the free society, no man may be saddled with the legal obligation to do anything for another, since that would invade the former's rights; the only legal obligation one man has to another is to respect the other man's rights.

Applying our theory to parents and children, this means that a parent does not have the right to aggress against his children, but also that the parent should not have a legal obligation to feed, clothe, or educate his children, since such obligations would entail positive acts coerced upon the parent and depriving the parent of his rights. The parent therefore may not murder or mutilate his child, and the law properly outlaws a parent from doing so. But the parent should have the legal right not to feed the child, i.e., to allow it to die.2 The law, therefore, may not properly compel the parent to feed a child or to keep it alive.3 (Again, whether or not a parent has a moral rather than a legally enforceable obligation to keep his child alive is a completely separate question.) This rule allows us to solve such vexing questions as: should a parent have the right to allow a deformed baby to die (e.g., by not feeding it)?4 The answer is of course yes, following a fortiori from the larger right to allow any baby, whether deformed or not, to die.
>>
>resist
>>
>>164747
>what is Chechnya?
>who is Kadyrov?

One of the main reasons ISIL has a nearly one to one replenishment rate (we kill one, another one joins to replace him) is because of Russia. They have a Putin installed Islamic Fundamentalist in Chechnya named Kadyrov who basically manufactures ISIL soldiers to fulfill Russia's mission of destabilizling the world.
They find young men struggling with the economic malaise, introduce them to fundamentalist ideology and then find an excuse to kick them out of the country. Sometimes they will even subsidize their plane tickets to Syria.
>>
back on ?
they never stopped kid.
wake the fuck up , we have been bled out.
its over our front line is dead.
soon they will be here, hunting you like birds.
>>
>>164786
You know nothing. /pol/ is in control now. Just look at ourguy Miller said.

My name is Stephen Miller. I am a sixteen year-old junior at Santa Monica High School, and I was recently a guest on the Larry Elder Show to discuss the rampant political correctness that has consumed Santa Monica High School and the entire Santa Monica Malibu Unified School District.

When I entered Santa Monica High School in ninth grade, I noticed a number of students lacked basic English skills. There are usually very few, if any, Hispanic students in my honors classes, despite the large number of Hispanic students that attend our school.

Even so, pursuant to district policy, all announcements are written in both Spanish and English. By providing a crutch now, we are preventing Spanish speakers from standing on their own. As politically correct as this may be, it demeans the immigrant
population as incompetent, and makes a mockery of the American ideal of
personal accomplishment.

And while we are on the subject of personal accomplishment, should any student accomplish the opportunity to have sex, our school is happy to help. As district policy says: "Condoms are available to students in grades 9-12 in a manner which promotes greatest accessibility." Problem here?

Legally speaking, sex between minors is statutory rape. Not to mention 14-year olds are a little young to be having sex regardless of the law. And just in case your son or daughter decides at their tender age that they are gay, we have a club on campus that will gladly help foster their homosexuality. Do they notify parents if their teenagers have chosen an alternate lifestyle? Of course not.
>>
>>164803

Santa Monica High School doesn't always obey district policy though. For instance, despite district policy, our school refused to say the pledge of allegiance in classrooms for years. In other words, they only adhere to the liberal guidelines. It took months of effort to get the School to stop resisting and finally bring back the pledge, and required intervention from the Superintendent. Even then, it is still only said twice a week, while policy dictates it should be said every day.

At least, one would hope, that on Veterans Day or thanksgiving students are taught about our brave US soldiers or the courageous pilgrims. But no such explanations are given. And rightly so, many misguided people would say.
After all, the United States has used our soldiers to kill innocent people, and the same Indians that helped the pilgrims were either shot, or put on reservations. I suppose then, that our country would have been better off if our soldiers never killed anyone, and we watched as our nation was obliterated by the evil in the world, as we sung songs of peace and love.

Or, better yet, we could have lived with the Indians, learning how to finger paint and make tepees, excusing their scalping of frontiersmen as part of their culture. Forget about being the nation that stopped Hitler, brought communism to its knees, and feeds more hungry people around the world than any other country -- forget all of that, and let us just agree that we're a horrible nation. Or, we can raise our flags, lift our guns, and proclaim that we are Americans, that we enjoy personal freedoms Islamic nations could only dream about, we are the land of the free, the home of the brave.
>>
>>164804
Sadly, my school has forgotten all of this. That is why we do nothing for American holidays but everything for Mexican holidays. That is why history teachers denounce the US as wickedly imperialistic, some supplementing standard history texts with something comfortably more liberal. That is why teachers insult and demean the President. That is why we invited a Muslim leader to the school to explain the splendor of Islam, but no such proclamation was ever made about America.

That is why scarcely a student at my school covered their heart when the national anthem was played in the September 11th memorial, but instead of finding error in that, our school found error in our attack on Afghanistan. The school newspaper condemned our military response. Administrators, worried students might become
patriotic, were also quick to preach non-violence. Osama Bin Laden would feel very welcome at Santa Monica High School.

If you feel, like me, that liberalism has crossed the line, call the school or the district. Ask them to leave their liberal agendas at the front gate. Enough tolerance, it's time for common sense.

Guy is redpilled as fuck, and has been since he was b&.
>>
>>164782

the first thread made it to bump limit and was not deleted. no trash can

the second thread made it to bump limit and was not deleted. no trash can

the fifth thread was not deleted. no trash can

3rd and 4th threads were deleted. moderation isn't always perfect. maybe they deleted 4th thread for gore. I would have left them up

either way, it's a lot closer to free speech than you'll find anywhere else. the deleted threads on /pol/ are the exception, not the rule. censorship of divergent opinion is the rule throughout most of the rest of the internet

>a hugbox for alt-lite leddit retards now

no

>>164786

nah, /pol/ is more powerful than reddit. they mostly conform to /pol/, not the other way around. some shit habits persist, and it sucks, but that's also the nature of free speech, unfortunately
>>
>>164803
>>164806
Hey reddit *rude gesture*
>>
>>164809
I thought reddit was supposed to be super liberal.
>>
Im impressed linkedin is still a thing in america, learnt about last year. So what happens now?
>>
>>164803
>Legally speaking, sex between minors is statutory rape. Not to mention 14-year olds are a little young to be having sex regardless of the law.
Delusional and unconstitutional twaddle.
>>
>>164697
1/10 troll attempt
>>
>>164650
What do you think the cold war was lol

No one ever advocated open conflict, but rolling over for them will just let them push their limits even further. This is a country that consistently pushes the envelope to see what's acceptable, they aren't going to stop just because the US administration wants to be buddy-buddy.
>>
>>164899
You glow in the dark CIA Nigger need to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>164678
>there is overwhelming evidence
Where? Where the fuck is it? I personally think trump is a giant moronic fucktard and because he's a business man through and through, he's probably just as corrupt as every single US politician. But, where is the proof he even has anything to do with Russia? There isn't a single piece of evidence in any form. This entire shit started because Wikileaks dumped a bunch of shit that only helped proved how incompetent hillary is and then a bunch of people decided to start the rumour "this seems like something russia would do!!!!". I recall reading a bunch of news articles when this shit first started about "leaks" from fbi and shit saying that they don't even have anything to prove it and its literally just a bunch of rumours because its something russia might do. The US left pick it up though and just ran with the cunt saying there is undeniable proof that trump is colluding with russia and that's that. Despite that, not a /single thing/ has been released/leaked that even hints at it.

Then there is the fact that the two main intelligence agency that have been running with the "it's russia" propaganda is the fucking CIA and NSA. Why would you trust a intelligence agency to tell the truth in the first place? Not to sound like a conspiracy nut, but their job isn't to tell the truth, its to control and manipulate information. Then there is the fact they themselves are a political faction making it harder to trust them. THEN there is the fact that the CIA leaks showed that they develop malware in a way to try and make it seem look like it came from somewhere else, mainly russia and china. Then you also have the head of NSA getting up and saying you are a retarded idiot if you don't shut up, obey and listen to them like an obedient dog that russia is at fault for everything.

I'd like Trump to get fucked over as much as the next person, but the "trump x russia" shit is on par with hillary is a lizardman.
>>
>>164914
>I personally think trump is a giant moronic fucktard and because he's a business man through and through, he's probably just as corrupt as every single US politician.
He isn't. Just because you're jealous of someone thriving in a free capitalist society, it doesn't mean they're corrupt and that the logical conclusion is to go full commie. Trump isn't a politician and that's a great thing.
>>
>>164924
Businessmen are the second biggest lying scumbags that are second only to lawyers and politicians.
>>
>>164914
>Where? Where the fuck is it?
>But, where is the proof he even has anything to do with Russia? There isn't a single piece of evidence in any form.

>being this blind or dishonest

pick 1

it's all over the place; if you're really that ignorant, try google...
>>
>>164944
Except Trump is doing as president the same things he talked about 20-40 years ago.
>>
>>165009
>Google
VERY FAKE NEWS
>>
>>164649
No we're saying ignore the fake news to try and link trump to russia.
>>
>>164668
What viewpoint is that?
The russia scaremongering is fake news because it is. There isn't proof that there is a russian boogeyman coming after us.
>>
>>164678
>Trump has been compromised by Russia, there is overwhelming evidenc

There is actually zero evidence of that.
>>
>>164688
>there is too much corroborating evidence for this to be fake news. fake news is coming from the pro-Trump supporters and paid Russian posters, ironically...

Its been proven the paid posters are from the left.
>>
>>164688
>right. Trump Jr. himself admitted that Russian money makes a "disproportionate" part of their assets
If you understood international real-estate that is mostly the case, it's not some russian conspiracy theory.
>>
>>165009
No it really isn't.
>>
>>164782
Pol is 4chan.
>>
>>164786
Most people on 4chan and now the Internet think like pol. Only bitter lefties who can't see they've lost the ideological and culture war try and resist it.
>>
>>164787
>>164784
He got banned for spamming.

>>164811
It is, it's just lefties projecting.
>>
>>165041

yes it is
>>
>>165040
>>165038
>>165037
>>165014

wrong
>>
>>165041
>>165037
>>165014
>>164914

>“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia

>Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

>An adviser who helped run Trump’s efforts in the New York primary, Michael Caputo, lived in Russia in the 1990s. Caputo also had a contract for several months in 2000 with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin’s image in the United States.

>“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

>There was, for example, Felix Sater, a senior Trump advisor and son of a reputed Russian mobster, whom Trump kept on long after he was convicted in a mob-connected stock swindle.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
>>
>>165041
>>165037
>>165014
>>164914

>Mr. Sater, a Russian immigrant, had recently joined Bayrock at the behest of its founder, Tevfik Arif, a former Soviet-era commerce official originally from Kazakhstan. Bayrock, which was developing commercial properties in Brooklyn, proposed that Mr. Trump license his name to hotel projects in Florida, Arizona and New York, including Trump SoHo.

>In a deposition, Mr. Trump said that the two had discussed “numerous deals all over the world” and that Mr. Arif had brought potential Russian investors to Mr. Trump’s office to meet him.

>Mr. Lauria brokered a $50 million investment in Trump SoHo and three other Bayrock projects by an Icelandic firm preferred by wealthy Russians “in favor with” President Vladimir V. Putin, according to a lawsuit against Bayrock by one of its former executives.

>Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html

>Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
>>
>>165080
None of that shows anything other than usual business dealings. There is still yet any proof of anyone being "compromised".
>>
>>165073
No it isn't.
>>
>>165041
>>165037
>>165014
>>164914

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

>I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780
>>
>>165082

You're still posting standard things nothing that shows anyone is "compromised" or has done anything illegal.

But go ahead and post more links in regards to this showing normal diplomatic relations between agents of different countries.
>>
>>165085

da
>>
>>165083

>undisclosed cash payments
>mob ties
>advisors working for the Russian government
>disproportionate
>unexplained infusions of cash
>advisors issuing false denials, later admitting they were false

>usual business dealings

no
>>
>>165088
see >>165092
>>
>>165092
>undisclosed cash payments
No by trump or anyone in his government.
>mob ties
Unsubstantiated.
>advisers working for the Russian government
and?
>unexplained infusions of cash
Conspiracy theories

What you have is nothing illegal or even that out of the ordinary. Its nothing but dead end which hunts as it has been from the start.
>>
>>165099

>No by trump or anyone in his government.

to Manafort, his campaign manager

>Unsubstantiated.

>Five years later, he pleaded guilty to taking part in a $40 million Mafia stock fraud scheme and avoided prison by working as a confidential informant for the FBI, The Los Angeles Times reported.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sater-mafia-mob-bayrock-russia-court-brooklyn-fraud-behar-627408

>and?

it speaks for itself

>What you have is nothing illegal

plenty illegal, including lying under oath

>nothing but dead end which hunts

time will tell
>>
>>165113
>to Manafort, his campaign manager
For what a months last year and hasn't had any associations with him since then.
>http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sater-mafia-mob-bayrock-russia-court-brooklyn-fraud-behar-627408

Has nothing to do with president trump.

>plenty illegal, including lying under oath

False.

>time will tell
The clock has been ticking and it's been one nothing burger after another.
>>
>>165123

>For what a months last year and hasn't had any associations with him since then.

kek, he was his campaign manager for 2 critical months. the manager of his entire campaign.

>Has nothing to do with president trump.

he's been working for Trump for many years

>Sater spent years trying to line up deals for Trump’s real estate empire around the world beginning in 2003. Trump backed away from Sater when the latter's criminal past became public in 2007. But about three years later, the real estate mogul started working with him again, according to the Associated Press.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sater-mafia-mob-bayrock-russia-court-brooklyn-fraud-behar-627408

>Donald Trump picked Felix Sater, convicted stock fraud felon, as senior business adviser, AP and court records say

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/donald-trump-picked-felix-sater-convicted-stock-fraud-felon-as-senior-business-advisor-ap-and-court-records-say-1.11192418

>False.

no, many of these people have even admitted such;

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

etc.
>>
>>165080
>>165082
>>165087
>all MSM sources known for lying deliberately
Imagine my shock (there is none).
>>
>>165129
again, you show nothing illegal or immoral and something very standard for people in that businesses. You scream about russia all day long but there is no evidence of anything illegal l or impeachable regarding trump. It's just grasping at straws at this point and you're running out of things to grab.
>>
>>165136

>any news that proves me wrong is fake, durr

>>165141

>very standard
>>
>>164721
He was a nutjob who managed to rise to power due to Germany being on the edge of collapse from reperations. For fucks sake, first trump is playing 4d chess and now Hitler was a national hero? Please explain to me what exactly he was fighting against.

3/10, got me to reply
>>
>>164740
>I'm not even sure why we need to be at odds with Russia, they can have the eastern Ukraine.

Because the US and Russia signed a treaty with Ukraine that they would give up their nuclear arsenal in exchange for promises of protection from Russian aggression. We were supposed to protect them and we still have done jack shit except put up sanctions when we should be running bombing missions.

Ally with Russia? They don't even follow their own laws or treaties.
>>
>>164691
>he so smart he trick all teh dum libruls haha 5d tic-tac-toe
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.