[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Trump is on the knife edge of DEATH’ North Korea demands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 654.jpg (89KB, 782x597px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
89KB, 782x597px
NORTH Korea has demanded Donald Trump “wave the white flag now” as it promised to deliver “gift packages” to the US.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/634810/North-Korea-Missiles-Nuclear-War-Donald-Trump-US-Surrender-Kim-Jong-un-Gift-ICBM-Pyongyang

Kim Jong-un launched the thinly veiled threat in the wake of its latest ICBM test as tensions reach breaking point between Pyongyang and Washington.
North Korea’s state media declared the US was sitting on the “knife edge of life and death” as it appeared to threaten nuclear war.
The White House led the world in condemning Pyongyang’s unstoppable quest of nuclear weapons, amid fears their new missiles can strike the continental US.
>>
Kim Jong-un is LITERALLY SHAKING. Delicious tears.
>>
One single nuke and we are fucked. fucking US thinking they own the place
>>
>>164314
Nuke North Korea Now!

It will not be missed.
>>
>>164355
This is what people who don't understand anything about the world or nuclear weaponry believe. Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>164322
>Delicious tears.
Tears of joy at his latest successful missile launch.

>>164367
>Nuke North Korea Now!
>It will not be missed.

People say this everyday about the USA.
>>
>>164421
>his latest successful
So never.
>>
>>164424
>So never.
What do you even mean by that?
>>
>>164314
>tensions reach breaking point between Pyongyang and Washington.

Again?
>>
Is anyone seeing an issue here? Because i certainly don't. Nothing will come of it, like always.
>>
>>164421
>People say this everyday about the USA.

Unlike the USA, the North Koreans aren't responsible for all the aforementioned whiners' defense. We're the reason all those pretentious people in Europe can spend so little of their GDP on defense.
>>
If North Korea uses a nuke or a dirty bomb in the USA Trump will use that to perpetuate his presidency for as long as he wants. Even if he is found guilty of any ties with Russia he will state that he is the first and only president to deal with this kind of issue. He will use it as fuel to put everything on the back burner and become like a dictator thanks to the laws that president Obama had put in place. I'm not hating one either Trump or Obama this is just how I believe things could play out.
>>
What if America surrendered? What would NK do?
>>
>>164314
The Daily Star is a tabloid FFS. This is fake news.
>>
I always thought of North Korea as China's unofficial army. The last time the US went to war with North Korea to defend South Korea, it nearly invaded China until it was pushed back. US took glee in destroying dams in North Korea which helped to starve the innocent population.

I'm assuming Trump isn't aware of the details of our history with Korea and China.

The reality of it is that Trump is only an employee... Presidents haven't had control of the USA for a long time it's run by a shadow government.

This has become ever more clear over the last ~100 years.

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. ...
>>
>>164314
Did he really say that or is this western propaganda to support a nice toasty NK nuking?
>>
>>164427
Lil' Kim gets his rocks off by terrorizing the rest of the world even if he doesn't have the actual prowess to achieve his goals. It's a matter of satisfying his sadistic lust more than anything.
>>
>>164527
We surrender and agree to pay them 200 billion in reparations, they just have to send us 10 million to pay the bank fee's
>>
Kim just like a baby if US or South Korea don't satisfy him-
missiles~
>>
>>164586
Well, he has to alleviate his sexual frustration somehow.
>>
The war starts in August.
Where do you think Ronald Reagan is?
Australia? Or do you think that it is on the Pacific Ocean?

Well as leaving the answer ...
People who are still in Seoul and Tokyo are crazy, let's just say that.
>>
>>164355
The ROK should have fought harder and taken the North then.
>>
>>164527
They'd probably ask Russia and China to occupy it for them.
>>
>>164521
What laws are you even referring? Pretty sure Obama couldn't remove the 8 year term limit if he tried.
>>
>>164529
>. US took glee in destroying dams in North Korea which helped to starve the innocent population

Congratulations. You learned how war works. You destroy everything and leave the enemy nothing.
>>
>>164521

What in the fuck kind of fantasy world are you living in? I can't even tell if you're a trumptard or a liberal with this insane argument.

North Korea is full of shit and is just sabre rattling. If they try anything they'll be turned on by everyone who is sick of their shit, which just happens to be most of the planet.
>>
Don't trust media propaganda. They also wanted us to think that Ahmadinejad wanted to "wipe Israel off the map".

https://youtu.be/5ZmffEQmKr8
>>
>>164651
>trusting filthy kebab instead
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.