[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retired Police Detective: Trump's Comments Endorsing Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: trump-speech.gif (2MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
trump-speech.gif
2MB, 480x266px
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: And when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon—you just see them thrown in, rough—I said, "Please don’t be too nice." Like when you guys put somebody in the car, and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put the hand over? Like, don’t hit their head, and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head. I said, "You can take the hand away, OK?"

More...

http://allways-news.info/news/retired-police-detective-trump-s-comments-endorsing-police-brutality-are-treasonous?uid=544
>>
>>163006
Yea, thats a shill article right there. Like its more credible from a "cop"....Trump said the right thing......In no way did he advocate police mis-conduct.....and what exactly are the police supposed to be if not "brutal" the easter bunny??? There is no way to make shooting a criminal in the face anything but brutal....but if it is justified I am tired of hearing these moron "activists" complaining about cops just doing what cops are supposed to do......

MAGA

Sage
>>
>>163011
Police are supposed to represent morality and justice, and justice has no reason to be unnecessarily brutal. There's no reason that an officer should be allowed to injure a criminal once they have been subdued. The criminal is already facing legal punishment and will have their freedom taken away, that is punishment enough. Standards for police behavior are what separates us as Americans from less progressive/developed nations (and we ARE a progressive nation, consider reading our constitution if you disagree). The fact that even our criminals have limited rights is what makes us an example of a nation with morality written into law, and it is, in fact, the very ideal that "makes America great".
And FYI, sage doesn't mean dick on /news/, because most everyone views posts by date posted. You should go back to your containment board and stay there.
>>
>>163011
I only regret that I have but one upvote to give my good gentle-sir! see you on T_D! I too fear black people!
>>
>>163006
>Are they treasonous?
No

End of thread
>>
>>163020
Nice sanctimonious false equivalence reply.....Our LEGAL system sure is awesome. It really deals out the right punishment 100% of the time....I suppose you still hate the police when you don't need them, hold them to the highest of standards at all times, then scream when they fail? Ah well, trolling is an art.....
>>
>>163200
I don't hate the police, or our justice system; it's quite the opposite, I think on paper our justice system is a model for the rest of the world. This is why I believe those who represent the law ought to be held to the highest possible standard for behavior and that officers of the law have an obligation to protect and serve the people. "People" includes criminals. Once a criminal is subdued and handcuffed, unless they are actively resisting (key word being actively) there is no reason they should be mistreated or harmed. All of what I'm telling you is a part of the official police protocol, so it's not like I'm suggesting anything outlandish. However, that protocol is often ignored and transgressions are often covered up or go unreported (blue line of silence, etc). I'll repeat: once a criminal is properly subdued there is no need for further use of force unless they actively resist custody. The majority of police officers agree with this and act accordingly, and in fact, YOU are the outlier in calling for more use of force and more brutality, because you've been indoctrinated so badly that you feel it necessary to signal to all your /pol/ friends how edgy and contrarian you are. But don't worry, when you get out of high school, I'm sure you'll mature a little.
>>
>>163011
the only good cop is an impartial one. emotional, sensitive snowflakes fuck up and make the job harder for everyone else. i come from a family and neighborhood of cops and everyone knows who the abusive assholes are who hit their kids a little too often and go off on their wives over minor things. they're pussies, they're afraid they aren't tough enough so they act like hardasses all the time. then they become cops. once my town raised the starting salary for officers (as well as the education requirements) they found a ton of qualified applicants. i'd rather be guarded by reasonable people instead of the high school D student who has a chip on his shoulder because he's no better than the losers he arrests
>>
>>165312
>once my town raised the starting salary for officers (as well as the education requirements) they found a ton of qualified applicants

well yeah you get what you pay for. why do you Americans consistently under fund your public services are you allergic to functioning infrastructure?
>>
>>163011
do your lips get blue after sucking so much cock?
>>
>>163020

The police don't have anything to do with justice.

Their only job is to either stop conflict by any means necessary and apprehend people who are either in the process of committing crimes or are supposedly guilty of committing crimes

Justice happens in the court room, not with the police.
>>
>>163025
You should, they commit the most crime of any race.
>>
>caring this much about dead niggers
>>
>>165381
>implying the police don't fuck up whites too
dumb media sheep
>>
>>165420
They do. In fact, more whites are killed than blacks but no one seems to care.
>>
>>165427
Cause it gets rid of the darkies. look at the trumkeys they want to get rid of their health insurance because they believe it will hurt the darkie more than them. People are stupid and vote against their best interest
>>
>>165458
No, they want to get rid of federal health insurance because the United States Constitution did not enumerate health care as one of the powers granted to the federal government, therefore and like education, it is unconstitutional.

Any power not explicitly granted to the federal government by the Constitution belongs to the states and the citizens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.