[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU And "Soros Mafia Network" Are Seeking To "Muslimize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 041816obamabaracksorosgeorge.jpg (29KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
041816obamabaracksorosgeorge.jpg
29KB, 400x310px
The war of words between Hungary's outspoken prime minister Viktor Orban and liberal billionaire George Soros escalated to previously unseen levels on Saturday, when the Hungarian PM said that European Union leaders and Soros are seeking a "new, mixed, Muslimized Europe," however during a visit to Romania, Orban said that Hungary's border fences, supported by other Central European countries, will block the EU-Soros effort to increase Muslim migration into Europe.

Slamming the Hungarian-born billionaire who has been accused by the Hungarian government of using his vast wealth to fund pro-mass migration organizations to create a “new, mixed, Muslimized Europe”, Orban said Brussels was in an “alliance against the people’s will” with the financier.

As long as I remain the prime minister, the fence will stay in place. We will protect Hungary and Europe. We can never be in solidarity with ideals, peoples and ethnic groups who set out with the goal to change European culture… because the end result is collapse.

Will Europe be inhabited by Europeans? Will Hungary be inhabited by Hungarians, Germany by Germans, France by the French, Italy by Italians? Who will live in Europe?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_HUNGARY_POLITICS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-22-09-32-59
>>
God I hate Obama. So glad he is gone.
>>
I have nothing against people from the EU living in my cunt, as long as they have a job and behave according to our laws.
>>
>>159959
That's the thing isn't it. They hate our laws. They form enclaves and live according to their own laws everywhere. They are like rats.
>>
>>159957
>drumpf supporters who see this thread will believe that's a real pic.
>>
>>159964
Nothing about Obama is real. His Muslim faith. His birth certificate. His pro ISIS wars. His pictures. Everything is made up. Because he is the anti christ he must lie about everything all the time.
>>
>>159957
The """french""" people were once the franks, who were once romans and gauls after they were only gauls for a time, who were once the goths, who were once the celts, and so on.

Likewise, Hungarians are collectively a unique admixture formed by invading cultures, funneled in by the lay of the land they inhabit.

The european plains have been repeatedly resettled by nomadic cultures, only for them to settle and invest in the land once they realized that "gee wow, this stuff is pretty damn arable"
>>
>>159957
That's a fake site you are linking to. Stop spreading this shit.
>>
>>160004
It's just alt-right using this as Propaganda against the savages of the global south; it's real and legit.
>>
>>160004
It's not fake that the words came out of the guy's mouth.

And I'm not sure why it matters what Trump supporters think of this, since they've already decided democrats are the reason for all of their problems, even when the government is controlled by republicans.

According to Orban, having certain classes taught at university is a danger to his country to the point where it needs to be legislated against. Whether one is on the political right or left, the moment one produces some blanket legislation to curb free speech and expression, one is in the wrong.
>>
>>160041
>It's not fake that the words came out of the guy's mouth.

AKA: It came from the mouth of a Far RIght Fascists

>And I'm not sure why it matters what Trump supporters think of this, since they've already decided democrats are the reason for all of their problems, even when the government is controlled by republicans.
The result of 67 years of Anti-Communist Propaganda.

>According to Orban, having certain classes taught at university is a danger to his country to the point where it needs to be legislated against. Whether one is on the political right or left, the moment one produces some blanket legislation to curb free speech and expression, one is in the wrong.
This will lead to an dictatorship of the Far right.
>>
>>160042
>Facist
>Anti-communist propoganda

Is it a prerequisite for lefties to be butt toking Marxists?
>>
>>160043
No. The only requirement is to slightly disagree with your chosen conservative candidate.
>>
>>160045
Then why are they all butt toking Marxists?
>>
>>160046
Strawmanning.
>>
>>160048
See
>>160042
>>
>>160004
>Associated Press is fake
Are you stupid?
>>
>>160042
>>According to Orban, having certain classes taught at university is a danger to his country to the point where it needs to be legislated against. Whether one is on the political right or left, the moment one produces some blanket legislation to curb free speech and expression, one is in the wrong.
>This will lead to an dictatorship of the Far right.
Good yes. It would be heaven. I can already hear the helicopters.
>>
Soros is just exploiting this oppurtinity for business
>>
>>160128
Soros exploits business for Globalism
>>
>>159957

Haha, holy shit that source.

Literally fake news disguised as real news.
>>
>>160134
Exploits globalism for communism.
>>
>>160141
Same thing really
>>
>>160128
He's exploiting everything he can for his new world project
>>
>>159975
Well I'm proud that you did your research, but some people just don't like other cultures. The reason behind it is they aren't compatible with one another and additionally that birth rate in those countries is much higher, so they would be flooded*. Why take risks of you can just shut yourself in? For comparison try looking at current situation in France there are some parts of Paris that even police is afraid to enter due to closed Muslim community. There are similar places in England and Germany. People are afraid, hostile or just distant so they can keep things as they were/are. That's why they aren't open to change/new cultures.
Additionally when was the last time that someone that wasn't Muslim went on killing spree in the name of his religion?
>>
>>159975
Yeah cultures aren't relative. They are behavior patterns. If you think they're all the same, you're mistaken.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.