[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOURCES say Trump-Russia investigators are seeking Paul Manafort's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1500735602429.jpg (595KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500735602429.jpg
595KB, 1200x802px
People with direct knowledge of the investigation into possible collusion with Russia say help is being sought from Donald Trump’s former campaign manager

The SOURCES also did not say whether Mueller has uncovered any evidence to charge Manafort with money laundering, but they said doing so is seen by investigators as critical in getting his full cooperation in their investigation.

“If Mueller’s team can threaten criminal charges against Manafort, they could use that as leverage to convince him to cooperate,” said one SOURCE.

Manafort’s spokesman, Jason Maloni, said: “Paul Manafort is not a cooperating witness. Once again there is no truth to the disinformation put forth by anonymous SOURCES and leakers.”

Former southern district of New York US attorney Preet Bharara was investigating Manafort’s real estate dealings before he was fired by Trump in March. Mueller has assumed control of that investigation, one of the SOURCES said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/22/sources-say-trump-russia-investigators-are-seeking-paul-manaforts-cooperation
>>
So Mueller tried to blackmail Manafort to get him to turn against Trump?
How is allowed to do that?
>>
>>159901
If the police catch a drug dealer, they use a carrot and stick to get them to rat out their supplier. If Manafort is innocent, then they have nothing to blackmail him with. If he's guilty let them twist his arm. You can't investigate a conspiracy without flipping witnesses, and if Manafort cooperates, it'll help to pad his fall.

>But it's a witch hunt, the FBI are out to hang them all regardless of evidence!
I mean, you can shield anything with conspiracy theories. If you choose to believe a lying, self-serving New York ex-Democrat rather than the consistently conservative members of the FBI, go ahead.
>>
>>159911
Oh please. Mueller is the deep state personified. He might as well write "THE ELECTION MEANS SHIT, WE DECIDE WHO IS PRESIDENT" on his forehead.
>>
>>159913
Well considering the shill won by 3 million popular votes and drump only won by 80k spread razor thin across a few key states that's debatable in what you call winning.
Also for tge love of god tell me whats conservative about a man who opposed ragen you russian cock sleeve
>>
>>159916
Please accept the election result.
Stop trying to overthrow the government.
Stop trying to start a civil war.
You played hard. You gave it all. But you lost. You need to move on.
Trying to "correct" the election via special counsel is not good for anybody.
>>
>>159916
You refuse to accept the democratic election? And you want a coup against the government? Who is the traitor now.
>>
>>159916
> whats conservative about a man who opposed ragen
What makes you think the people want a conservative? Trump won because he is not a conservative. He is a human nuclear bomb that will annihilate the corrupt shit hive known as Washington DC once and for all.
>>
>>159916

It's like you don't understand the point of the electoral college.

The 3 million popular means nothing. Almost half the eligible voting population didn't even vote in the election.

Winning buy 3 mil means nothing
>>
>>159916
I'm pretty sure Trump won the popular vote once you subtract all illegal votes.
But anyway it doesn't matter, because winning the popular vote was not the game being played. Winning the electoral college was the game and Trump was simply better at it. He earned it fair and square.
>>
>>159900
Do we really need to see these everyday?

Does the MSM have nothing better to run?
>>
>>159927
Goy. You will see them every minute of every hour of every day. UNTIL YOU GIVE IN AND REMOVE TRUMP
>>
>>159901

Why would Manafort need to be turned against Trump?

It's most likely to go easy on or reduce the punishment for Manafort coming hs way. Manafort has a history of shady dealings.
>>
>>159913
>Mueller is the deep state personified
>doesn't cite any evidence whatsoever

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mueller-idUSKCN18E084
>Democrats and Republicans alike praised his appointment and hailed his integrity and reputation.
>Robert Luskin, a Washington lawyer who defended Bush political adviser Karl Rove during Fitzgerald’s investigation, praised the choice of Mueller.

>"I think it's good across the board," Luskin told Reuters. He described Mueller as "credible" and "independent" and said his appointment would be "good for the Department of Justice."

>Mueller, known for avoiding political controversy, took a stand in 2004 when he and then-deputy attorney general James Comey threatened to resign when the Bush White House sought to reauthorize a domestic wiretapping program that the Justice Department had deemed unconstitutional.

So you trust a lying, self-serving New York ex-Democrat. What the hell has Trump done to make you idiots grovel at his orange feet? Say some mean things about Mexicans and Clinton?
>>
>>159927
>Do we really need to be notified every time the Trump administration lies about something serious?
Nah, we should just close our eyes and pretend that it's ok for people to lie under oath, as long as they support the same nationalistic policy as you. The media completely ignored it when Bill Clinton lied under oath, and I think we all know that sleeping around is a much worse offence than consistently misleading the public about dealings with a hostile power.
>>
>>159973
No look you don't understand.

Moral degeneracy poses much more of an actual threat to society as we know it, than constant, high-profile fraud.
>>
>>159900
Manafort is testifying before congress in a closed session next week. Hopefully they can get him under oath and get him to start talking.
>>
>>159977
>people actually, unironically believe this
>>
>>159973
If the right were this militant, Obama wouldn't be alive at this point
>>
>>159987
>Skips over all substance
>Says the Democrats are worse
I'll take that as confirmation that my point stuck.

As for your point on the left being radically violent, let him whose party is without sin cast the first stone https://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/2017/03/13/illinois'-attempts-honoring-obama-being-met-death-threats/99115110/
There are plenty of insane and angry people in the world. Some of them vote Democrat, some Republican. But unless you want to be compared to Dylan Roof, you're not gonna have any luck characterizing the Democrats by their most radical members.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.