[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o7vjrxOZlL1qmp546o2_1280.png (318KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7vjrxOZlL1qmp546o2_1280.png
318KB, 853x480px
http://www.newsweek.com/mccain-cancer-trump-supporters-terrible-639834

Most Americans met Wednesday night’s news that Arizona Senator John McCain was facing a dire diagnosis of brain cancer with shows of respect for the elder statesman and former prisoner of war. But to some on the extreme right, the longtime Republican is a traitor worthy of scorn, presumably because of his willingness to work with Democrats, as well as his criticism of President Donald Trump.

The attack on McCain--a war hero who spent more than five years in a North Vietnamese prison—is faintly reminiscent of the early days of Trump’s presidential campaign. During a family values summit in Iowa in the summer of 2015, just a month after he’d announced his seemingly quixotic bid for the White House, Trump lashed out at McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

“The last president for McCain will be Trump. There’s some godly justice right there,” wrote one user on the “Politically Incorrect” message board of social media network 4chan, a hothouse of right-wing memes.

“I’m pretty sure that God is punishing him,” wrote another 4chan user. “God made it pretty clear that he supports New Right now.”

On Twitter, some called McCain a cuck.

“Any death of a genuine eternal cuck should be celebrated. John McCain's passing, assuming he passes, will do our race a lot of good and that's what matters,” wrote a user on Reddit.

The vitriol against McCain seems especially striking given his record of military service, as well as his leadership of the Republican Party. The attackers, it would seem, have more fealty to alt-right mascot Pepe the Frog than to the GOP’s iconic elephant.
>>
What /pol/tards think isn't news.
>>
>>159455
So the news is reporting about /pol/,but /pol/ claims the media is fabricating lies and fake news...

Does this mean that /pol/ is denying it's own existence?
>>
i think they mean this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ho6qEhMbs
>>
>4chan thread about a news arrival about a 4chan thread

For what purpose
>>
>>159446
Not sure where people get the idea that he's moderate or helps democrats. His voting history has always proved that wrong.
>>
>>159455
>>159493
Against all odds we elected Trump. We have more influence than all lefty think tanks and the media combined.
>>
>>159502
Lmao whatever makes you feel important kid
>>
>>159446
So 4chan shitposting is news now? The media really needs to die.
>>
>>157864
Why are liberals always relegated to finding random no names "allegedly" on the political right to say something crazy?

When conservatives want to show how retarded liberalism is, we don't have to go searching for nobodies or people "allegedly" on the political right. Their retards grow on trees. Anti-vaxer, eco-terrorists, anti-fascists, climate change is 10 years from wiping out human life, guns should only be for police, Nancy "We got to pass it to see whats in it" Pelosi. If it's bullshit, it's guaranteed a special interest on the left supports it and the rest will just go along with it to get their support. Never before has Earth had a political ideology with so much concentrated nonsense.
>>
>>159533
>when the only way to make your political ideology seem like the correct one is to attack the opposition
hmm.
>>
>>159538
I mostly hope it becomes a skub-like copypasta.
>>
>>159502
Bait
>>
>>159579
You could say the same about all news sites that isn't affiliated with Breitbart.
>>
>>159502
>we
Reddit refugee kys
>>
>>159446
Fuck off with anime posting!
>>
>>159455

Clearly it is since newsweek wants to write an article about it.
>>
>>159446
>social media network 4chan
>hothouse of right-wing memes
>>
>>159766
>bitching about anime
gb2 >>>/a/
>>
>>159579
>I can't piggyback off of my race to feel secure
>I'm angry, but not because I'm insecure or feel affronted
If your white pride is so innocent, why do you have a hardon for calling people niggers and kikes? Who cares though, John McCain will always be remembered for the hero he is, and the alt right will wind up like your precious confederate statues. I know this because you won't be able to show me proof that the alt right is growing.
>>
>>159446
>/pol/ is an full of assholes.
This isn't news. Everyone already knows that.
>>
>>159824
Enjoying the death of McCain does not make you an asshole.
>>
>>159809
What did John McCain do that was exceptionally heroic?
>>
>>159827
After he got shot down over Vietnam he escaped torture by telling the enemy every single thing he knew for months. This cost hundreds of american lives and airplanes.
Pretty damn heroic if you ask me.
>>
>>159826
It literally does, you dumb trumpling piece of shit :^)
>>
>>159846
McCain has raped this nation for 50 years. I am glad he is dying. You're obviously a girl so you don't feel anything when the word nation comes up. But imagine someone has raped YOU for 50 years and then gets brain cancer and slowly and painfully dies. You wouldn't be happy he finally dies?
>>
>>159855
By serving both in Vietnam, while Trump was a draft dodging piece of shit, and in government? Good thing I knew you're just a worthless basement dweller who would scurry like a rat if America ever needed him, otherwise I'd be worried for this country.
>>
>>159828
>citation needed

I don't think naming targets that had already been bombed and betraying the names of the Green Bay Packers was exactly risking 'hundreds of American lives'. And if you think he escaped torture, go read up on any of the accounts detailing his captivity in North Vietnam. Do you think the conditions he and other POWs endured wouldn't break you?
>>
I have this feeling that America is headed towards some sort of death-cult theocracy

You all seem like a bunch of fucking nutters.
>>
>>160207
You are correct. The time for the big harvest is finally upon us. There will be a giant burial pit. And all Libtards and Commies and Race Traitors and Muslims and SJW will be lined up and machine gunned down.

It will be glorious.
>>
>>160207
If only. It is just a bunch of edgy people spewing vitriol on anonymous sites to bait responses like this article. We only have a handful or so individuals who would actually go on the news and say this crap.
>>
>>160209
Gee. I wonder why no one that tells the truth is allowed to appear on (((the news)))
>>
>>159502
nice bait
>>
>>159446
It is though. McCain is a lying sack of shit that shills his veteran status while doing nothing to help.

Go to hell McCain! If only he would die sooner.
>>
>>160233
Well said. Songbird is a lying thieving rat.
>>
>Still using 4chan for headlines
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.