[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ADL's "Partisan Witch Hunt" of Rightwingers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: adl.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
adl.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
An Ohio Republican challenging Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) for his Senate seat slammed the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Thursday as a "partisan witchhunt group."

Josh Mandel took to Twitter to accuse the Jewish civil rights group of improperly singling out for criticism far-right activists and internet personalities such as Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.

"Sad to see @ADL_National become a partisan witchhunt group targeting people for political beliefs. I stand with @Cernovich & @JackPosobiec," Mandel, who currently serves as Ohio's state treasurer, wrote.

By Max Greenwood - 07/20/17 02:09 PM EDT
GOP Senate candidate attacks Anti-Defamation League for ‘witchhunt' on far right
© Screenshot/YouTube

An Ohio Republican challenging Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) for his Senate seat slammed the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Thursday as a "partisan witchhunt group."

Josh Mandel took to Twitter to accuse the Jewish civil rights group of improperly singling out for criticism far-right activists and internet personalities such as Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.

"Sad to see @ADL_National become a partisan witchhunt group targeting people for political beliefs. I stand with @Cernovich & @JackPosobiec," Mandel, who currently serves as Ohio's state treasurer, wrote.

Mandel's tweet came two days after the ADL included Cernovich and Posobiec on a list of figures associated with the alt-right, a primarily internet-based white nationalist movement without a clear structure or organization.

In a statement to The Hill, Mandel's campaign said that by releasing such a list, the ADL was venturing down a "slippery slope."

"Of all organizations, the ADL should know that making target lists of people based on their political beliefs is a dangerous practice and slippery slope." (cont)

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/342963-gop-senate-candidate-attacks-anti-defamation-league-for-witchhunt-on-alt
>>
>>159444
>Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec.
Imma take a wild guess and say publicizing holocaust denial probably has something to do with that.
>>
>>159452
Neither of them denied the Holocaust?
>>
>>159452
Explain this
>>
>>159444
Fuck the ADL
>>
Don't be silly, it's Ok when the left does it.
>>
>>159452

how can you deny something that never happened?
>>
>>159563
>ADL makes list of rightwing / liberatarian YouTube celebs
>Calls it "Hit list"
>Gives names, address's, emails, phone numbers

Is this legal? This is skirting the line of threat of violence. Not to mention a group like the ADL of all groups should know better.
>>
>>159588
For Jews everything is legal. Even when it's illegal. Like inventing the holocaust to extort money.
>>
>>159588
Like I said, it's Ok when the left does it and when it generates too much backlash then those weren't "real" leftwingers but everyone that pushes back is an alt-right nazi Trumpster that needs to go back to >>>/pol/. Learn to leftlogic 101.
>>
>>159591
ADL = Rich, insecure Jewish bankers, politicians, and Hollywood/Media reps who piss themselves when someone draws a swastika
>>
>>159588
Where's the list with contact info? All I can find is https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
>>
>>159613
https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate

Checked it too, they took the contact info down and changed the addresses to general living areas, like city's.
>>
>>159613
Nice try!
>>
>>159628
>>159613
Not seeing it either. The oldest version of the page I can find around midday on the 18th has no contact information beyond what could be found in a simple Google search.
>>
This is kinda fucked up
>>
>>159588
Imma call you out on this one amigo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.