[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democrats and Republicans finally find common ground on slandering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499992084940.png (219KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499992084940.png
219KB, 474x444px
A Republican lawyer who reported Democratic U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders and his wife to federal officials was passing on information he heard from a GOP lawmaker who said he didn't have direct knowledge of the allegations.

>The lawyer, Brady Toensing, sent letters to the U.S. attorney for Vermont and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. alleging that Sen. Sanders pressured a bank to approve a loan to a now-closed college run by Sanders' wife.

>The source of that information was Republican State Rep. Don Turner, the minority leader of the Vermont House.

>Turner told WCAX-TV that friends at the bank described pressure from Sanders' office, but he says those friends didn't have direct knowledge of the negotiations. Turner says he told Toensing about it in May 2016, adding that he would not have brought it to the attention of federal investigators.

>Toensing, an attorney who served as Donald Trump's Vermont representative during last year's presidential campaign, said Monday he was standing by the allegation.

>"This was not a country store, cracker-barrel rant," Toensing said. He noted that hearsay is used by investigators to develop direct evidence.

>Turner did not immediately return a message left by The Associated Press on Monday.

>The Vermont weekly newspaper Seven Days first reported late Friday that Turner was the source of Toensing's information.

>In early 2016, Toensing sent a more extensive letter to federal authorities alleging that in 2010, when Jane O'Meara Sanders was president of Burlington College, she made fraudulent claims while seeking $10 million in financing for a real estate deal.

>The college, which closed last year, later sold the property. Officials cited debt from the land deal as a major reason.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/source-of-fraud-allegation-vs-bernie-sanders-wife-says-info-was-hearsay/
>>
>>158373
No refunds!
>>
>Federal law enforcement officials have refused to confirm or deny the existence of any investigation, let alone what led them to open one. But Bernie Sanders confirmed an investigation was underway after it was revealed last month that Jane Sanders had retained attorneys. No charges have been filed.

>During a Sunday appearance on CNN's State of the Union, the Vermont senator and former presidential candidate cited Turner's comments as proof that the allegations against his wife were politically motivated.

>"Sadly we are in a moment where parties not only attack public officials, they have to go after wives and children," Sanders said. "You know, this is pathetic and that's the way politics is in America today."
>>
Politicians have figured out that hearsay is about as effective in influencing public opinion as actual evidence because the average american is fucking retarded and now we're all royally fucked.
>>
Under the wikipedia entry for "cuckold" they should embed that video of him endorsing Hillary towards the end of the campaign.

I hate the guy and even I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.
>>
>>158373
I hear that Brady Toensing have been taped sucking a trucker off in a gas station bathroom just off route 54, I'm not even joking. A friend of mine heard it from a truck driver in a bar in Illinois
>>
How can you slander a Communist?

Bernies very existence alone slanders him to maximal possible degree already. You can't slander on top of that.
Just look at his fucking face. Guy looks like a lovechild of Marx and Trotsky.
>>
>>158373
Golly, its almost like the Democrats and Republicans are the same fucking party and our current political system exists only to give people the illusion of choice.
>>158399
He was only allowed to run in the primary on the condition that he endorse the winner, I can't find fault with him keeping his word. Shillary is shit but its not like Agent Orange is any better- the only good thing about him is that he's accelerating the collapse of our broken political system
>>158402
>Bernies very existence alone slanders him to maximal possible degree already. You can't slander on top of that.
Bernie is the most popular politician in the country by a tremendous margin, its almost like people want a system that works for them instead of Wall Street. Crazy idea, I know.
>>
>>158402
You're not on /pol/ anymore, people aren't triggered by references to communism and karl marx on here
>>
>>158401
I heard that it was a gay black transvestite trucker dressed like a drag version of ronald mcdonald. And Toensing swallowed the load and asked for more
>>
>>158440
Yes they are: and they're advocating the annihilation of social welfare, muslims, mexicans, and niggers.
>>
>>158502
Correct. The annihilation of social welfare, muslims, mexicans, and niggers is the only way humanity can survive.
>>
>>158504
Hello there edgelord.
>>
>>158504

After 2 multi-trilliom dollar middle eastern wars, an economic recession, and literally everything that has happened since January, I've concluded that Republicans have done more to diminish my quality of life and future prospects than all of those things combined, by a wide margin. Order of magnitude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.