[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Session tells judge to go fuck himself after being ordered to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: fu.png (159KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
fu.png
159KB, 640x377px
>Sessions is required to fill out SF86 and list all his contacts with foreigners in order to become AG
>This document is a government record which is subject to FOIA requests
>Activists make FOIA request for session's foreign contacts section after he lies under oath about his meetings with Russians
>Judge issues a court order compelling DOJ to release form within 30 days
>Sessions ignores court order and refuses to release the form, letting 30 day deadline expire

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/13/536982193/justice-department-defies-court-deadline-to-release-sessions-contacts-with-russi
>>
I wanna see Jeff smoke some weed.
>>
So does anyone knows what happens when an AG refuses to comply with a court order? Has this even happened before?
>>
>>157164
what the hell are you talking about?
He did comply. He complied fully. He compiled all his russian contacts on a piece of paper and then handed it over. exactly as requested.
The fact that he didn't have any contacts and so the paper was empty makes absolutely no difference.
>>
>>157171
But he testified that he did have contact. Are you not paying attention?
>>
Update: Sessions has released the heavily redacted form. He left the foreign contacts section completely blank. He claims that he did this because someone in the FBI (he refuses to say who specifically) told him he didn't have to disclose meetings of foreigners he met during official business as a senator. This is bullshit as the guidelines require all foreign contacts to be disclosed no matter the nature of the contact and no one familiar with the forms would advise him to do this. Furthermore it has been confirmed that he met with Russian ambassador Kislyak at least twice at events where he was not acting in his official capacity as a Senator. Once at a Trump campaign event at the Mayflower hotel, and once at the RNC, which Sessions used campaign funds to pay for his expenses at, thus disproving any excuse that he was not there in his capacity as Trump campaign surrogate.

He also had one more meeting at his senate office which contradicts both his sworn testimony and formal written testimony submitted to the Senate judiciary committee in which he flat out denied having any meetings with anyone linked to the Russian government during the campaign.

Lie after lie after lie and no one does anything, these fucks are still running the country.
>>
>>157212
Shove it up your ass :)
>>
>>157180
There is a difference between contact and contacts.
>>
>>157078
Pat Robertson (head of the US Christian Coalition) took a pro-legalization stance in the 80s before his run for president, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sessions, who is from the same area and has the same hyper-religious background, has had a more liberal view on pot at some point in the past.

Oh lordy I hope that are tapes.
>>
>>157231
Oh that would be amazing if they had some tapes. Please let their be some this shit show is just getting better and better. Oh not to you Anon but just so everyone knows I didn't vote for either can't vote im a felon but Lord bucket head for president! Go on 4 Chan hate away but you all know he would be awesome just saying. Just say it president Lord bucket head it has an amazing ring to it, or or president the rock can you smell what he is cooking mmmmm yeah smells like bacon.
>>
>>157212
foreign contacts are people who you talk to more than once.

If some random foreigner has a short conversation with you once and you don't do any business with them after the meeting they aren't a contact.

You have to have a continuing or historical relationship for them to be a contact. Nobody cares if you saw the ambassador at a dinner party once.
>>
>>157251
He met him three times you fucking nigger.
>>
nope, nothing suspicious here

no evidence, just speculation :]
>>
>>157214
What an artificial distinction. Smells of desperation.
>>
>>157249
Jesus.
>>
>>157279
>This guy actually thinks people have to list everyone they ever spoke to on their SF86's.

It's only friends and regular contacts. Like if they had a Canadian buddy they regularly spoke to they'd have to list them.
>>
>>157253
Those were related to his role in the government. Not due to a friendly or business relationship with them.
>>
>>158013
>>158012

lol his SF86 is irrelevant compared to lying under oath. He testified during his confirmation that he "did not have communications with the Russians," and then when it comes out that he did, multiple times, he testifies again at the next hearing that if he did meet the Russian ambassador he doesn't remember it. Its going to be so sweet to see him in cuffs when Mueller finishes this all up.
>>
>>158045
He just forgot that he did. Why would he have remembered meeting with Russian diplomats in his job, or even have to disclose it? Was he meant to give a detailed list of every single person he suspected of being Russian in his 70 years of life?
>>
>>158053
>why would he have remembered meeting with Russian diplomats in his job

You serious? Because it is his job to do those things.

>Was he meant to give a detailed list of every single person he suspected of being Russian in his 70 years of life?

No all he was asked was whether he interacted with Russian government officials over the scope of the campaign, which was only about a year long. Nobody was asking to remember all Russians, just ones with government roles. Nobody was asking for 70 years, just about a year.

Given that he met 3 times with the ambassador over that year, it should not have been hard to recall at least one of those meetings. Especially when allegations of Russian hacking made these kind of meetings a sensitive topic that Sessions must have known would be brought up in a confirmation hearing. Given that as AG he understands that he shouldn't lie under oath, he can defend his initial lie about never having these meetings, by saying that he did not lie but instead simply "forgot." Very convenient.
>>
SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS ;d
>>
>>158213
That's a list of hundreds, possibly thousands in his life time, of people.

And you're wrong. SF86 forms ask you to list all relationships you have with others from foreign nations. Not just during the course of a campaign. A friend of mine had to list me as an internet buddy for instance when he filled his out. He probably didn't list foreign contacts he only spoke to a handful of times in non-friendly, non-personal interactions.
>>
>>158217
Can you not read? I said specifically that I was not referring to SF86 forms, but rather his confirmation hearing when he was asked whether he interacted with any Russian officials during the course of the campaign, and he testified under oath that he did not. Then when it was revealed he did, he testified that he had forgotten.

You can keep blabbing about the specific definitions of SF86 questions all you want. Doesn't change that it is unbelievable that Sessions would "forget" meeting the Russian ambassador THREE TIMES and Mueller is going to find out why he wanted to forget so badly.
>>
>>158268
It makes perfect sense. He's just some random diplomat he had to sit and talk with a few times in fulfillment of his role in the US government. He never met with any Russians in relation to the campaign.

You are just showing you don't actually care about right or wrong. You are just waiting for any little "Gotcha" moment you can get. Sessions did nothing wrong in saying that he did not meet with any Russians in response to a question about members of the campaign meeting with Russians. When he did so, he did so as a Senator. It's easy to forget about meetings carried out for your senatorial role when the question pertains to solely to his and others role in the Trump campaign. Franken should have phrased his question better.

Franken wanting him charged with perjury for his inability to ask concise questions also just demonstrates that this is a witch-hunt. How can anyone believe any of this Russia bullshit when each time a "scandal" comes up, it's just the left playing word games or dirty tricks.
>>
>>157071

>lies under oath

Literally fake news.
>>
>>158277
I find it funny that you accuse the left of playing word games when you practice the same in your own post. To claim that Sessions is innocent of perjury because all of his meetings were "as a Senator" is ridiculous when you consider: a meeting with Kislyak took place at a Trump campaign speech, the speech specifically was focused on foreign policy, and Sessions role on the campaign was as a foreign policy advisor. You mean to tell me you can convince anybody that the foreign policy advisor of a campaign was at that campaign's speech about foreign policy but was not there in relation to the campaign?

Another meeting was also at the Republican Convention, a de facto campaign event.

>witch-hunt

There'd be nothing to hunt if the lies just didn't keep coming out though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.