[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killjoy Cop Ruins Randy Florida Couple's X-Rated 3 AM Public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476133441832.jpg (72KB, 465x290px) Image search: [Google]
1476133441832.jpg
72KB, 465x290px
Meet Tabatha Lehman and Craig Schultheis.

The Florida couple was having sex in public around 3 AM yesterday when a patrolman interrupted their tryst (which was taking place outside a closed business in Largo).

Lehman, 45, and Schultheis, 46, were not pleased to be interrupted by Officer Logan Ward, who reported spotting both defendants “naked from the waist down performing sexual activities on each other."

Schultheis, Logan noted, repeatedly explained that he was "just trying to get a piece of ass."

For her part, Lehman repeatedly declared that she was "getting her pussy eaten out," according to a criminal complaint.

Alcohol may have played a role in the pair’s public display of affection, which resulted in the arrest of Lehman and Schultheis for exposure of sexual organs, a misdemeanor. The pair was released from jail Monday after spending about nine hours in custody.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/cop-interrupts-couples-tryst-274803
>>
Only harassed because they are white trash.
Cop would have never gotten out of his car in a black neighborhood
>>
>>156557
That bitch's fucking smile is classic
>>
>>Lehman, 45, and Schultheis, 46
LOL these ugly white trash look like they are in their 60's at least
>>
>land of the free
>>
>>156557
>alcohol may have played a part
duh gee.. ya think?? xD
>>
>>156564
That's funny I guess you must never watch cops.
>>
>>156557
Wait, isn't that the guy who tied up an alligator and raped it in his back yard?
>>
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE?
>>
>>156557
both fuckers look older than my parents. And I'm on;y 3.5 years younger than that hag.
>>
Meth meth meth meth meth meth meth meth meth meth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.