[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Jr Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 1

File: lies.png (51KB, 645x393px) Image search: [Google]
lies.png
51KB, 645x393px
>President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign, according to three advisers to the White House briefed on the meeting and two others with knowledge of it.

>The meeting was also attended by his campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner recently disclosed the meeting, though not its content, in confidential government documents described to The New York Times.

>The Times reported the existence of the meeting on Saturday. But in subsequent interviews, the advisers and others revealed the motivation behind it.

>The meeting — at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, two weeks after Donald J. Trump clinched the Republican nomination — points to the central question in federal investigations of the Kremlin’s meddling in the presidential election: whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. The accounts of the meeting represent the first public indication that at least some in the campaign were willing to accept Russian help.
>When he was first asked about the meeting on Saturday, Donald Trump Jr. said that it was primarily about adoptions and mentioned nothing about Mrs. Clinton.

>But on Sunday, presented with The Times’s findings, he offered a new account.

Article continues; read it for yourself here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
>>
I believe Donald's updated account of the meeting, that she offered the info, they agreed to meet, and then she pulled a bait and switch and started talking about the Magnitsky act. I figure she found out that the Trump campaign had been meeting with Russian officials and getting help on the campaign so she pretended to be one of them so that she could get in and grind her personal axe. This does prove that they were meeting Russians with the intent of getting damaging material on Clinton. Manafort's presence there immediately dismisses any attempt to claim this meeting wasn't related to the campaign, as Trump initially claimed.
>>
so much damage control and sliding here
>>
>>155625
>Article continues; read it for yourself here:
Or you could not be lazy/shill and post the rest.
>>
>>155625

>In a statement, he said he had met with the Russian lawyer at the request of an acquaintance from the 2013 Miss Universe pageant, which his father took to Moscow. “After pleasantries were exchanged,” he said, “the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Mrs. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information.”

>He said she then turned the conversation to adoption of Russian children and the Magnitsky Act, an American law that blacklists suspected Russian human rights abusers. The 2012 law so enraged President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia that he halted American adoptions of Russian children.

>“It became clear to me that this was the true agenda all along and that the claims of potentially helpful information were a pretext for the meeting,” Mr. Trump said.
>>
>Two people briefed on the meeting said the intermediary was Rob Goldstone, a former British tabloid journalist and the president of a company called Oui 2 Entertainment who has worked with the Miss Universe pageant. He did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

>Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the president’s lawyer, said on Sunday that “the president was not aware of and did not attend the meeting.”

>Lawyers for Mr. Kushner referred to their statement a day earlier, confirming that he voluntarily disclosed the meeting but referring questions about it to Donald Trump Jr. Mr. Manafort declined to comment. In his statement, Donald Trump Jr. said he asked Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner to attend, but did not tell them what the meeting was about.

>Political campaigns collect opposition research from many quarters but rarely from sources linked to foreign governments.
>>
>American intelligence agencies have concluded that Russian hackers and propagandists worked to tip the election toward Donald J. Trump, in part by stealing and then providing to WikiLeaks internal Democratic Party and Clinton campaign emails that were embarrassing to Mrs. Clinton. WikiLeaks began releasing the material on July 22.

>A special prosecutor and congressional committees are now investigating the Trump campaign’s possible collusion with the Russians. Mr. Trump has disputed that, but the investigation has cast a shadow over his administration.

>Mr. Trump has also equivocated on whether the Russians were solely responsible for the hacking. On Sunday, two days after his first meeting as president with Mr. Putin, Mr. Trump said in a Twitter post: “I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I’ve already given my opinion......”

>On Sunday morning on Fox News, the White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus, described the Trump Tower meeting as a “big nothing burger.”

>“Talking about issues of foreign policy, issues related to our place in the world, issues important to the American people is not unusual,” he said.

>But Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the leading Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, one of the panels investigating Russian election interference, said he wanted to question “everyone that was at that meeting.”
>>
>“There’s no reason for this Russian government advocate to be meeting with Paul Manafort or with Mr. Kushner or the president’s son if it wasn’t about the campaign and Russia policy,” Mr. Schiff said after the initial Times report.

>Ms. Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer invited to the Trump Tower meeting, is best known for mounting a multipronged attack against the Magnitsky Act.

>The adoption impasse is a frequently used talking point for opponents of the act. Ms. Veselnitskaya’s campaign against the law has also included attempts to discredit the man after whom it was named, Sergei L. Magnitsky, a lawyer and auditor who died in 2009 in mysterious circumstances in a Russian prison after exposing one of the biggest corruption scandals during Mr. Putin’s rule.

>Ms. Veselnitskaya’s clients include state-owned businesses and a senior government official’s son, whose company was under investigation in the United States at the time of the meeting. Her activities and associations had previously drawn the attention of the F.B.I., according to a former senior law enforcement official.

>Ms. Veselnitskaya said in a statement on Saturday that “nothing at all about the presidential campaign” was discussed at the Trump Tower meeting. She recalled that after about 10 minutes, either Mr. Kushner or Mr. Manafort left the room.

>She said she had “never acted on behalf of the Russian government” and “never discussed any of these matters with any representative of the Russian government.”
>>
>The Trump Tower meeting was disclosed to government officials in recent weeks, when Mr. Kushner, who is also a senior White House aide, filed a revised version of a confidential form required to obtain a security clearance.

>The Times reported in April that he had not disclosed any foreign contacts, including meetings with the Russian ambassador to the United States and the head of a Russian state bank. Failure to report such contacts can result in a loss of access to classified information and even, if information is knowingly falsified or concealed, in imprisonment.

>Mr. Kushner’s advisers said at the time that the omissions were an error, and that he had immediately notified the F.B.I. that he would be revising the filing.

>Mr. Manafort, the former campaign chairman, also recently disclosed the meeting, and Donald Trump Jr.’s role in organizing it, to congressional investigators who had questions about his foreign contacts, according to people familiar with the events. Neither Mr. Manafort nor Mr. Kushner was required to disclose the content of the meeting.

>Since the president took office, Donald Trump Jr. and his brother Eric have assumed day-to-day control of their father’s real estate empire. Because he does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, Donald Trump Jr. was not required to disclose his foreign contacts. Federal and congressional investigators have not publicly asked for any records that would require his disclosure of Russian contacts.
>>
>But in an interview with The Times in March, he denied participating in any campaign-related meetings with Russian nationals. “Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he said. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way.”

>In addition to her campaign against the Magnitsky Act, Ms. Veselnitskaya represents powerful players in Russia. Among her clients is Denis Katsyv, the Russian owner of Prevezon Holdings, an investment company based in Cyprus. He is the son of Petr Katsyv, the vice president of the state-owned Russian Railways and a former deputy governor of the Moscow region. In a civil forfeiture case in New York, the Justice Department alleged that Prevezon had helped launder money linked to the $230 million corruption scheme exposed by Mr. Magnitsky by putting it in real estate and bank accounts. Prevezon recently settled the case for $6 million without admitting wrongdoing.

>Ms. Veselnitskaya and her client also hired a team of political and legal operatives in the United States. The team included Rinat Akhmetshin, an émigré to the United States who once served as a Soviet military officer and who has been called a Russian political gun for hire. Fusion GPS, a consulting firm that produced an intelligence dossier that contained unverified allegations about Mr. Trump, was also hired to do research for Prevezon.
>>
>The F.B.I. began a counterintelligence investigation last year into Russian contacts with any Trump associates. Agents focused on Mr. Manafort and a pair of advisers, Carter Page and Roger J. Stone Jr.

>Among those now under investigation is Michael T. Flynn, who was forced to resign as Mr. Trump’s national security adviser after it became known that he had falsely denied speaking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions imposed by the Obama administration over the election hacking.

>Congress later learned that Mr. Flynn had been paid more than $65,000 by companies linked to Russia, and that he had failed to disclose those payments when he renewed his security clearance and underwent an additional background check to join the White House staff.

>In May, the president fired the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, who days later provided information about a meeting with Mr. Trump at the White House. According to Mr. Comey, the president asked him to end the bureau’s investigation into Mr. Flynn; Mr. Trump has repeatedly denied making such a request. Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, was then appointed as special counsel.

>The status of Mr. Mueller’s investigation is not clear, but he has assembled a veteran team of prosecutors and agents to dig into any possible collusion.
>>
>>155722
You'd think that after Flynn got boned everyone would have seriously tried to determine whether they met with the Ruskies and forgot about it. I'm surprised Kushner's presence at the meeting isn't a bigger headline, considering how suspicious he already seems.
>>
>>155755
That's what so fishy about this whole story. I can imagine Kushner and Trump being stupid enough to meet with someone without even knowing who he or she is, but Manafort is a veteran campaigner. I don't believe that he went into this without knowing the potential source of the alleged Anti-Clinton information. Plus, the main argument that the lawyer shifted to taking about the Russian adoption issue seems like an alibi constructed to maintain some form of reasonable doubt in the collusion story. It's as if a lawyer told them to say that to avoid meeting the legal standard of conspiring with a foreign adversary.

The fact that the three senior most officials were interested in meeting with this Kremlin connected lawyer proves that they were receptive to the idea of colluding with the Russians.

Furthermore, there has been a recent shift in the talking points of the right wing media from "there was no collusion" to "even if there was collusion it doesn't matter, because collusion isn't illegal." So, everything seems to be trending towards collusion.
>>
Non-story. They are throwing anything and everything at the wall to see what sticks.
>>
>>155795
I do not think simple meetings are proof of collusion. However it is hard to see how you do not find it suspicious that Trump campaign officials would consistently lie about these meetings, both in content and whether they occurred. If the meetings were legitimate then why not be open about it? Sessions went as far during his testimony to claim he only lied about meeting the Russian ambassador because he "couldn't remember." And now Trump Jr is changing the details of his meeting from an "adoption program" to an attempt to get information about Hillary. If that were the original purpose why not say it? Consistently switching stories implies there is more to hide
>>
The times is now reporting that Trump got an email indicating the source of this information was the Russian government. Collusion with a foreign power in a presidential campaign. Cut and dry.

>Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.

>The email to the younger Mr. Trump was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting. In a statement on Sunday, Mr. Trump acknowledged that he was interested in receiving damaging information about Mrs. Clinton, but gave no indication that he thought the lawyer might have been a Kremlin proxy.

>Mr. Goldstone’s message, as described to The New York Times by the three people, indicates that the Russian government was the source of the potentially damaging information. It does not elaborate on the wider effort by Moscow to help the Trump campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html
>>
>>156063
>Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a smoking gun violation of the Espionage Act.
>>
>>155816
Only a fool/ child would think complete transparency would be beneficial to a country's leader. You can't let an enemy know your every move; that just gives them every opportunity to stop you. Do what you have to do, in secret, play dumb, and only reveal your Trump card when it's absolutely necessary. What don't people get about this?

It's the same thing with undercover investigations. They're undercover for a reason; crime accelerates at the same rate justice does and putting yourself out there only paints a Target on your forehead.
>>
>>156065
Sweet, where is it? Should we ask the three unnamed people who saw it? Just want to be sure before I get my hopes up like the Comey memos, or Maddow having his tax returns, or the Hooker Piss dossier
>>
>>156065
What does the email say?
>>
>>156069
>>156087
You both will find out during the trial, since the prosecution will not reveal the precise specifics of its evidence until then. Of course you know that and you are both shamelessly attempting to obfuscate on behalf of a traitor.
>>
>>156109
Cant wait. Itll be just like the bombshell Comey dropped when he said Trump was under investigation and had attempted to obstruct justice. Remember? People took the day off to watch that happen.
>>
>Sources claim an e-mail proves Russian collusion
>No evidence of e-mail
>No verification of sources

This story has gone nowhere for months and they know it. Now they're throwing anything in there to keep the fire burning.
>>
>>156110
>>156109
>>156087
>>156069
The email chain got released. It happened pre-russian hysteria, started as a front to talk about allowing russian adoptions and almost immediately ended when Trump Jr. realized there was no dirt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheweek.com%2Fspeedreads%2F711231%2Fdonald-trump-jr-just-published-series-damning-emails-about-meeting-russian-lawyer
>>
>>156069
>>156111

lol, you two sure look like fags now that Trump himself confirmed the story is accurate.
>>
>>156112
>"“The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.”"

>“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,”

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. There you have it, Trump Jr. just posted the smoking fucking gun on Twitter HIMSELF.
>>
>>156111
>No evidence of e-mail
>No verification of sources
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/document-Donaldtrumpjr.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur
You must feel pretty dumb right now.

>>156112
>he didn't actually get dirt on Clinton so it's ok!
If an undercover cop emails a pedophile and the pedophile shows up at a house expecting to have sex with a 15 year old, are they guilty?

Statute 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510
A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Since it's not Trump Sr. he's proven innocent! Fake news! More stories made up by loser Dems and crooked Hillary! The election hacking wasn't Russia but Obama should have stopped the hacking!
>>
>>156115
What? Everyone knows Russia preferred Trump over Clinton. As did pretty much everyone else. We have knows this for two years.

What the point has always been is there was no collusion. And no matter how many non stories you Commie bastards invent you will not find the collusion. Because there was none.
>>
>>156118
>You must feel pretty dumb right now.
Not really. I just find it hard to trust news sources these days with anything.

I just read the e-mail chain. Contained nothing of note. So, as I said, it's just another story to keep the collusion narrative still going.
>>
>>156118
>
Statute 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510
A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

You are a full retard. This section is about monetary donations. Giving out evidence of Hillaries crimes to influence elections is perfectly fine.
>>
>>156120
>>156119
>Hey the Russian government (a foreign national) would like to give you information (which counts as an 'other thing of value') to help you hurt your political opponent (in connection with a Federal election)
>Yes, I'd love that!

Well collusion really doesn't mean accepting Russian help in winning the campaign. We just use it to refer to things that the Democrats do that we don't like. So Jr/Kushner/Manafort are all innocent.
>>
>>156122
You have just admitted that you have not the slightest clue what collusion is.
Interesting move. Let' see if it pays off.
>>
>>156121
>a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value,

>other thing of value

>implying damaging information on your opponent is not a thing of value
>>
>>156114
>Hehe the story was heavily slanted and didnt have anything damning like was promised but it did happen! Checkmate!

The big smoking gun the NYT was going on about was that someone claimed to have dirt on Clinton, didnt, and wasted everyones time. Getting opposition research from a foreign country is perfectly legal. Whats strange is that this kremlin linked lawyer didnt have dirt despite russians hacking Clintons server. All she had was a sob story about russian orphans or whatever that immigration act was about. Youd think Putin would at least offer a trade
>>
>>156121
>Information has no value because it's not a tangible asset!
>it only contains the language "other thing of value" to make extra sure this is only about money
>>
>>156122
>A Nigerian prince would like to give you money
That's essentially what that e-mail boils down to.
>>
>>156122
It was not the Russian government you braindead moron. It was a lawyer that pretended to have hot stuff on Clinton to get a meeting and it turned out she had nothing.
This is the biggest made up non story you Commie assholes have invented since you pushed the Trayvon lie.

You lost. no matter how many imaginary collusion stories you invent your queen Clinton will not become president.
Just PLEASE ACCEPT THE ELECTION SO WE CAN FINALLY MOVE ON
>>
>>156124
>>156126
Other things with value in the monetary sense you fucking idiots. Like stocks. Or jewelry. This section explicitly deals with donations nothing else.
>>
>>156123
Jesus Christ the inability of this board to recognize irony...

>>156125
Please tell me what unbiased source you get your news from. The times is certainly biased, but it's not them you have to argue with, it's the law >>156118. So instead of putting up the liberal media as a strawman, explain why Jr trying to get something of value from a foreign national isn't noteworthy?
>>
>>156129
The wording is ambiguous, we'd have to wait for the courts to interpret it for us.
>>
>>156129
>information still has no value!
>intellectual property is a liberal conspiracy!
Whose legal opinion are you basing that on?
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-legal-danger-240370

>>156127
Except the Nigerian prince is asking you to commit a crime.
>>
>>156132
>Taking a section out of context from the legal guidelines on campaign finance and claiming it applies to things that are not campaign finance
How about applying these rules to other politicians who openly solicit other countries for opposition research? Im sure you are aware that this is commonplace all over Washington
>>
>>156109
Wow so you're saying Drumpf is finished?
>>
>>156128
>it wasn't the Russian government
>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.

Veselnitskaya isn't directly a part of the government, but has connections. Besides, Jr clearly intended to meet with the government a foreign national) to get information (something of value in connection with an election). Are you saying that Jr tried to commit a crime but couldn't because he got duped?
>>
>>156134
>law is this ambiguous in America

God bless
>>
>>156138
>you're taking that section out of context!
Well enlighten me then, I'm no legal expert. How do you know that contextually that part of the law is explicitly referring to cash flow?

>https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/884257849085394944
>When Gore campaign was sent Bush debate brief book, they called FBI. If foreign interests offer you info on former SOS, you call the FBI.
>>
>June 3rd- Source claiming to have damaging information on Clinton from the Russian government contacts Donald Trump Jr.
>June 7th- Trump Jr. officially sets date for meeting on June 9th
>June 7th- Donald Trump Sr. said the following during his New Jersey primary victory speech: “I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting” (the monday in question would have been June 12th)
>June 9th- Trump meets with Russian lawyer. He claims he was not given any information on Clinton and found out that was just a pretext to talk about the magnitsky act
>June 12th- Trump fails to reveal damaging information on Clinton as he promised to do five days earlier. He does not reveal such information in subsequent days either.

Trump knew about the meeting. He thought he was going to get something credible. It turned out to be nothing so he gave the public nothing. If he had another source for this supposed info he would be revealing other than this meeting, then he would have revealed something.
>>
>>156140
If I had a dime every time I heard this.
>>
>>156065
Don't we have like fifty smoking guns for Hillary?
>>
>Watergate special prosecutor draws line on Trump Jr.'s email revelation: 'It is collusion'

>Former assistant Watergate special prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks drew a clear line on Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer, after a bombshell New York Times report on Monday revealed that he was told in an email that the information he was receiving was part of a Russian strategy to assist then-candidate Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

>"This is an astounding thing," said Wine-Banks on MSNBC. "It is collusion with a foreign adversary if they were working together to get the information from the Russian government."

>The Times' report cited three officials familiar with the email that was sent by music publicist Rob Goldstone, who represented the son of a wealthy Azerbaijani-Russian developer and has ties to the Trump family. The Times' sources alleged Goldstone's email "indicates" that Russia was the source of the information, which was supposed to have been damaging to then-candidate Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

>Wine-Banks also hinted that the latest revelation would be looked at by special counsel Robert Mueller, who was appointed by the Justice Department to oversee the investigation into allegations of Russian involvement during the 2016 US presidential election: "We have, for sure, more evidence for Mr. Mueller to look at and get the details of," said Banks.

>"And that's what this looks like, it looks like clear proof of collusion," Wine-Banks said.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/11/watergate-special-prosecutor-draws-line-on-trump-jr-email-revelation-it-is-collusion/23024800/
>>
>>156136
Except there's nothing in the chain to suggest anyone is committing a crime. Don Jr. gets an e-mail that the person he's meeting knows a Russian official that wants to give him dirt on Clinton. And all Don Jr. is doing is arranging a meeting to discuss. That's it.
>>
>>156141
>Veselnitskaya isn't directly a part of the government, but

The level of idiocy from you Clinton supporters will never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>156146
Pretty much any high profile politician
>>
>>156125
>kremlin linked lawyer

Is there even proof of this?
>>
>>156143
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
>11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

The section this is pulled from is entirely concerned with money. If it wasnt the DNC would have been strung up last year for soliciting the Ukraine for dirt on Trumps campaign. If it wasnt it would criminalize any conversation with anyone not from the US should you choose to ever run for office. Congratulations on your realization that politics is a shitty, dirty game. But picking and choosing who has to follow the rules and who doesnt is a fast track to a dictatorship.
>>
>I have big evidence of Clinton crimes
>Ok let me see
>here
>wow it's nothing
>CNN: CRIME! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK FOR CLINTON CRIMES

This is juts beyond words. If this nation is to survive then every single democrat must be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>156147
>Gives his opinion on the matter without actually seeing the e-mail in question
>Media uses it to further prove their collusion narrative
And they wonder why they've lost the trust of the American people.
>>
>>156151
>tfw a slut for trump can only insult you for voting for hillary
I'm a libertarian dipshit, try learning to argue rather than using Clinton as your sole tool of argument.
>But Clinton's worse, Clinton's emails, Benghazi
Fucking hell man, you all keep screaming about how Democrats are angry about the election but you're the ones who can't drop it. Being angry without any policy solutions is Donald Trump and his dumbass band of white trash supporters' only schtick, and it's why the man is the most unpopular president in modern history.
>but the democrats are obstructing our agenda waaah
GOP controls the legislative branch, the executive branch, and sort of the legal branch of the executive government.

>she isn't directly a part of the government so clearly she can't have any connection
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/10/536478972/lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-has-ties-to-russian-government
>Veselnitskaya has a history of advocating for the Russian government
>Veselnitskaya has a history of advocating for the Russian government. Her clients include "state-owned businesses and a senior government official's son," reports the New York Times.
>The Russian government often operates by using not only its own employees but those with informal or personal relationships to its key leaders
>>
So how is this any different than paying a British special agent to hand over a dossier about Trump?

I'll tell how it's different. The democrats actually did it. They really did pay a British special agent to write a fake dossier about Trump. Whereas this meeting produced nothing at all.

Once again the democrats are completely destroying themselves without even realizing it.
>>
>>156158
A Commie pretending to be a libertarian. Amazing.
>>
>>156154
>picking and choosing who has to follow the rules and who doesn't is a fast track to a dictatorship
You're right
http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-describes-how-trump-asked-him-to-let-go-of-flynn-investigation-2017-6

Just because I want Jr on the legal chopping block doesn't mean I don't want to see Hillary and the rest of the DNC up there too. Seriously, anyone who defends their favorite candidate by attacking the other side is acting like politics is a goddamn football game.

>>156155
Hey look over there, a Clinton shaped strawman!
>>
>>156161
There was one in another thread. A libertarian who, when asked about his beliefs, believed in a globalised community, big government projects/programs and taxing the dick off of workers to pay for them. Libertarians I know have been happy that regulations are being stripped left and right.
>>
>>156164
um you know what the meeting was about right?
or are you just pretending to be a complete retard?
>>
>>156165
He is just another brain dead democrat to ashamed to admit he is a democrat so he pretends to be a libertarian. This is just sad.
>>
>>156161
>anyone who argues with me is a commie so I don't have to engage them and try to counter their beliefs
>>156165
It's the same one. Come let me hear today's ad hominem. I'm sure you're all dying to forget about the White House's credibility taking another hit.
>>
>>156160
Holy fuck. Can someone answer this.

It's literally the exact same situation.
>>
>>156166
>no really, it actually all is about Clinton, my strawman is alive!
Yeah, Jr was baited into a meeting that he should not have attended by being offered false information about Clinton.
>>
>>156164
And Lorretta Lynch did worse under her tenure, by Comeys admission. What part of this are you not getting? By letting Hillarys crimes go unpunished it opens legal precedent. "But Hillary..!" Is a perfectly natural response when egregious affronts to the political process and the governments integrity are swept under the rug but things that are technically legal are put under a microscope to try and find wrongdoing. Hillary blatantly broke the law on multiple occaissions and got off because people in power didnt want to prosecute. Guess what it takes to prosecute Trump now? Hope Sessions or whatever puppet Trump has heading the FBI has a change of heart when something actually happens.

>>156169
You should namefag as LINO. Itd be hillarious
>>
>>156172
Not only that, but the CREW team sat on this until after Trump won to release it. Some truly devious people we are dealing with here.
>>
>>156160
THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET THAT DESTROYS THIS STORY COMPLETELY
>>
>>156173
Have I defended Hillary once? I think she's the embodiment of what's wrong with establishment politics. I'm saying your entire argument is that Trump is the lesser of two evils, since you can't fucking explain why your great president was dumb enough to step in all of these scandals. You keep spewing ad hominems and pretending that you're so great and noble for it. Meanwhile I'm funding more troops in Afghanistan with my tax dollars after your candidate lied about lowering our foreign military involvement. And you pretend that just because no damning evidence of Trump Sr that his relationship with Putin isn't problematic.
>We're going to work with Russia on election hacking
>We're going to work with Russia on stopping ISIS
The grand majority of Russia's military involvement in Syria has been propping up Assad and carpet bombing civilians. Not bombing ISIS.
>But the Syrian Ceasefire
Big fucking deal, the majority of the fighting is in the north and the ceasefire applies in the south.
>>
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation [...]

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter;

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation
A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
AGREES or ATEEMPTS to obtain

What information you say?
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his [Agalarov] father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney

Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.
>>
>>156160
>Hiring a foreigner to do contract work
(that doesn't excuse the creation of the dossier, that was an ugly piece of partisan politics that the DNC should feel ashamed of)
>Being promised a gift of information by a foreign power that explicitly states it's trying to push the election towards your favor

Yep no difference here.
>>
>>155627
I mean, who wouldn't like to get hold of damaging material on Trump???
>>
>>156182
So answer me what gift was received? What was the crime.
>>
>>156182
This. One is a private company. The other is a foreign government. They are not even close to similar.
>>
>>156184
>>>156118
>he only attempted to commit a crime but got duped. Totally innocent!
>>
>>156185
she has no connection to any government you imbecile. Whereas the Trump dossier was written by a fucking British agent. Can't have a much stronger connection to a government than that.

And before you say. There is no such thing as a "former" agent. You know this.
>>
>>156187
>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney

Trump Jr. literally tweeted proof that he, Kushner and Manafort believed her to be an agent of the Russian governemnt you moron.
>>
>>156180
Do you think the information in the tweet was posted without any advice given by his attorney handling the matter? It was tweeted knowing that it's nothing.

Half of you want this collusion story to be true and are grasping at anything to prove it.
>>
>>156186
What crime? Trying to dig up dirt on the Clintons is not a crime. As much as you democrats want it to be.
>>
>>156190
It's black letter proof of Espionage. I don't care what his lawyer may or may not have told him. Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner are fucked.
>>
>>156191
Attempting to obtain documents from a foreign government to influence the outcome of a U.S. election to determine the head of the government and armed forces is black letter espionage.
>>
>>156179
You dont get to change the rules after you lose. Putting every action by Trump and co under the microscope isnt going to help when "I dont remember/I was unaware it was illegal" has become a legal defense. Obama had this shit handed to him by Bush, piled on 2 more wars and ISIS then passed it to Trump. We are going to be there for years more because if we just pack up and leave shit like ISIS happens. Im going to assume since you throw around ad hom like you know what it means that youre LINO. There is nothing. There was nothing. Next week there will still be nothing. You would think more substantial claims would come up considering the investigations to remove Trump have been international since before the election even happened.

>>156180
Why not post the rest of section A? Yknow, the context for these legal statutes. Its not like its because this pertains to Military Equipment and the handling of vehivles exclusively used for defense right?

Even by the cherrypicked sections you posted, you would have to proove Trumps son gave a written document that threatened national security by someone else recieving it
>>
>>156189
So hiring a known British agent to produce dirt on your opponent is not collusion with a foreign government.
But merely talking to a Russian lawyer without even getting anything is the worst crime ever.

Incredible. This level of Jewry is something else. Even for democrats.
>>
>>156193
Except it's not. But please feel free to use your internet law degree to explain how it is.
>>
>>156194
You mean like the democrats did with the Trump dossier? Interesting.
>>
>>156195
The C section of the statute pertains to RECEIVING said type of document and attempting to obtain documents from a foreign government to influence the outcome of a U.S. election to determine the head of the government and armed forces clearly qualifies as "information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation"
>>
>>156197
Knowingly attempting to obtain documents from a foreign government to influence the outcome the U.S. presidential election (and therefore the head of the U.S. Military is

1) A matter of U.S. national defense because the President is head of the entire goddamn military

2) A foreign power interfering in a presidential election is ipso facto to the injury of the U.S.

3) It is even more ipso facto to the advantage of that foreign nation.

And Trump Jr tweeted out proof he KNEW the lawyer was an agent of the Russian government, he KNEW the documents were from the Russian government, and he KNEW they were damaging to Hillary's campaign. AND he forwarded the whole chain to Manafort and Kushner BEFORE the meeting.
>>
>>156199
That applies the law to punish someone who recieves a document from someone else about, what boils down to, planes trains and automobiles used in the army. More importantly, if you read to the end, its a wartime statute
or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense;
>>
>>156202
>what boils down to
Nope. You can keep your subjective opinions, thanks.
>>
>>156204
Well i also copy pasted all the planes trains and automobiles relevent. But thanks for keeping me honest. There appears to be boats too.
>>
>>156202
>>156204
Oh, and you deliberately left out the most relevant part:
>; or
Which is at the end of section (a) and prior to section (c)
>>
>>156201
Are you talking about the Trump dossier? Because that is the only case where actual election changing information changed hands.

In this case right here there was no information given whatsoever.
>>
>>156205
Since you probably don't understand:

the OR after the (a) section means the (c) section stands on its own as a crime, depending on the (a) clause only for the " Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid," section, which is why I quoted "(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation," to begin with.
>>
>>156207
>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
>>
>>156209
She is not part of any government you imbecile. Whereas the Trump dossier was written by a literal British agent.
>>
>>156206
>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid,
Means that section a has to be relevant to include section b...
Oh someone explained it but somehow missed the mark>>156208. Trump being the top of the chain of command is a flimsy arguement for election meddling to constitute breaching the militaries security, especially when no information lead to any foreign country getting an advantage on US soil. Or do you have reason to believe that dirt on Hillary from the russians would somehow lead to the russians both going to war with us and having strategic information about our infrastructure?
>>
>>156210
bruh we have formal treaties about sharing intelligence with the British government, especially when it concerns international crime
>>
Again. I'm in a little bit of shock to be honest.

The fact that democrats honestly believe, that hiring a known British agent to produce dirt on your opponent, is not collusion with a foreign government. But merely talking to a Russian lawyer without even getting anything, is the worst crime ever, is a little scary.

This level of Judaism is something else. Even for democrats.
>>
>>156213
The collusion clause makes no exception of ally or foe. Foreign government is foreign government .
You lying snake.
>>
>>156215
the dossier predates the election by like a year you retard. it was one of our allies providing us intel about an international crime. don dipshit jr got duped by the russians DURING the election.
>>
>>156216
It was not intel that was shared. You know the dossier research was paid for by the democrats. Why are you lying?
>>
>>156211
Good luck finding a court that won't agree that attempting to aid and abet a foreign government's attempts to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election is a matter of the U.S. national defence, isn't injurious to the U.S., and isn't to the benefit of the interfering foreign government.[/code]
>>
>>156216
Now you're arguing the timeframe of the information, as if that changes what was done. Is there no amount of double-talk or hair-splitting that you won't use to prove yourself right?
>>
>>156214
The dossier was provided to U.S. law enforcement and intelligence community officials in a timely manner by those who obtained it, and they did not attempt to use the contents to directly influence the outcome of a U.S. presidential election to the benefit of a foreign government, traitor.
>>
You want some real collusion?

Has everyone already forgotten that a Saudi Prince has proudly stated that Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign? lol
Oh but I forgot. That doesn't count because Hillary didn't intend to win anyway.
>>
>>156144
>If he had another source for this supposed info he would be revealing other than this meeting, then he would have revealed something.
I don't know how you can say that with any degree of certainty
>>
>>156221
The democrats have openly admitted they paid for the dossier you fucking jew. The fact that they leaked it to Obamas intel community later on doesn't change anything.
>>
>>156219
So what your saying is a law about keeping infrastructure information secret from countries we are at war with somehow applies to election mud gathering? Bold gambit, probably wont work.
>>
>>156158
>>156158
>Being angry without any policy solutions is Donald Trump and his dumbass band of white trash supporters' only schtick
Vaguely relevent: https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/883878237767704576
>>
>>156158
Noone cares, relax and enjoy the ride
>>
>>156225
>You dumb Dems think you can microscope every alleged Trump wrondoing and find something
>Well since the integrity of our elections isn't explicitly listed, stolen DNC documents are clearly not information to be used to the injury of the United States.
>>
Fools don't understand Russia's plan wasn't to get their guy in to do their bidding. It was to undermine our democracy by showing us how hard they fucked us. A plan decades in the making.
>>
>>156214
Dude was retired and acting in a private capacity, not on behalf of the British government. Trump thought he was meeting directly with a member connected to the Russian government's campaign to help his father be elected. Again, you have to look at this in the greater context of Russia's attempt to sway the election in favor of Trump. Great Britain did not hack the DNC or DCCC or Trump's campaign manager's emails. They did not create hundreds of fake news websites that spread false propaganda against Trump. The prime minister herself did not order the government to interefere in any way.

These things are not the same. You're either a moron or a shill.
>>
>>156235
So its illegal because you said so? Or does it stop being illegal when the DNC does the same thing with the Ukraine ',:^) if you want to play lawyer at least go to the sections on campaign guidelines. Youll be pleasently surprised at exactly how much horseshit is allowed in our elections.
>>
>>156240
There is no such thing as an ex spy you fucking idiot. The dossier is the smoking gun that will blow this story out of the water. Because it is THE EXACT SAME THING. Expect the Clinton camp actually did it. Instead of just meeting and talking about it like the Trump camp.
>>
>>156242
>Whutabout whutabout whutabout whutabout whutabout

I don't think you understand how America is being destroyed, but you're doing your part in it. Russia is laughing at you.
>>
>>156246
The only one destroying america is the jewish controlled media with their now 6 months long coup attempt against the President. They just cannot seem to accept this election. Sad!
>>
>>156246
Spoken like a true Communist.

I hope you die.
>>
>>156235
Hillary shills are so dumb. Just because Jr tried to work with the Russians to make Hillary look bad doesn't mean he tried to collude with them.

>>156241
So right. At least Russia supported the right side, the real enemy is the British. If Hillary hadn't colluded with the British intelligence Trump easily would have won the popular vote, even with the 8 million illegal votes. Back to Auschwitz. On the way read this and reflect on Hillary/Britain's sins https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collusion
>>
>>156246
This. The people here have been completely brainwashed. They're literally defending a foreign power working together with a campaign to get their puppet elected. Remember that Trump delivered on one of the things the Steele dossier said the Russians wanted in return. Directly after he met with Kislyak, trump urged the GOP to change it's stance on supporting Ukraine against the Russians. This was literallly THE ONLY thing he requested by changed in the party's entire platform.
>>
>>156252
Um. Sweetie. Clinton had her campaign funded by the Saudis.
>>
>>156254
Doesn't count. Clintons never intend to break the law.
>>
>>156256
Needing to get your funds from Russia doesn't make you unstoppable. It makes you a useful idiot.
>>
>>156254
Oh, my mistake. Now that you point it out, I can see how Saudis donating to hillary's charity 10 years ago is the same as the Russians leading a massive online propaganda campaign, hacking into the DNC, DCCC, and her campaign manager's emails and leaking the data in an attempt to help Trump get elected. Clearly both sides are equally bad here.
>>
>>156240
>Great Britain did not hack the DNC or DCCC or Trump's campaign manager's emails. They did not create hundreds of fake news websites that spread false propaganda against Trump.
1. Neither did the Russians
2. Who cares?
>>
>>156259
>hacking into the DNC
It was a leak not a hack. The files show evidence they were copied locally. Please stop lying.

Face it. The game is up. You jews can either flee the country right now or stay and get slaughtered.
>>
>>156257
>useful idiot
Nice try there. Trump grilled Putin for two hours about the hacking and was convinced that he was telling the truth. Who do you trust more, the deep state intelligence chiefs, or the commander in chief? I don't know how anyone could fool Trump that easily considering how savvy and successful of a businessman. If Obama thought that the Russians were responsible, why didn't he levy sanctions?
>>
>>156261
This is literally Russian propaganda they made up to try and cover their tracks. You're trusting them over your own government. You should be ashamed, you're a traitor to your country.
>>
>>156266
And you're practically a pile of ashes already. Why am I even talking to you.
>>
>>156266
>traitor to your country
I think being a traitor is not supporting the Russians. Putin actually stands for Christian values, as shown by his torturing and killing of gay men. Putin knows how to keep the press from telling lies, by killing journalists. And Putin knows how to keep the peace; by carpetbombing sandniggers.

If Trump Jr thought that they should work with the Russians to hurt Hillary, that's all I need. Hillary deleted some emails so we know for a fact she's a liar. When Trump lies he clearly does it to help the nation. When will you see that throwing out the shills is the smartest action? If the fact that lots of people without college degrees voted for Hillary what won't convince you?
>>
>>156194
No it isn't
>>
>>156270
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to
believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, [...] or

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation
A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

What information you say?
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his [Agalarov] father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.
>>
>>156266
Honestly if it's Russia vs Globalist Europe, China/NK and Saudi Arabia - I pick Russia
>>
>>156274
>injury of the United States
You said right there why it's not espionage. Russia clearly doesn't want to hurt the United States, they want to help protect the West against the liberals. If anyone is guilty of wrongdoing here it's Hillary. The Russian attorney even said that she had information about Hillary colluding with the Russians.
>>
>>156277
Why would Russia collude with Hillary if its goal is to protect the west from liberals?
>>
>>156281
Because Obama didn't stop them. Damn, you liberals are dumb, do I have to spell it out? We have no proof that anyone connected to Donald Trump tried to cooperate with the Russians or Democrats or whoever was responsible for the hacking (assuming that it actually happened). Fake news nonsense like this is just keeping Trump from making America great again.
>>
>>156277
>A foreign government attempting to interfere in the election of the U.S. President, who is also the head of the entire goddamn American military is not a matter of the national defense.
LMAO
>>
>>156274
>Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States

What reason would Don Jr have to believe that Clinton info would harm the United States? I'm pretty sure he wanted it to help get his father elected.

>of anything connected with the national defense

What did he intend to obtain in connection with national defense?

>A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

It doesn't. "The Russians" received nothing for this as far as we are aware. No mention of a quid pro quo or price.

The purpose was to help have his father elected. Not to damage the United States or aid a foreign government. He also did not obtain or attempt to obtain any documents connected to national defense.

>Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.

He didn't. Nothing there mentions national defense, injury of US, or benefits for Russia. What and where is the defense information?
>>
>>156274
>>156180
I don't think "information respecting the national defense" has a wide enough definition to apply here. This isn't a time of war, nor was the information promised to be exchanged nowhere related to military secrets. Maybe there's another crime being committed here but it's definitely not espionage.
>>
>>156222
It's perfectly OK when Democrats lie and cheat.

As long as we win.
>>
>>156272
>shill.exe has stopped working
>>
>>156222

>B-B-BUT HILLARY!!1!1!1!!!1!1!

Your kingdom is crumbling.
>>
>>156353
It's a dumb comparison anyway. Hillary's campaign was shown to break the law by accepting foreign cash. Trump's was not.

Trump didn't break any laws.
>>
Muck racking and dirty tricks is an accepted part of any serious political campaign. I don't see an issue here with Jr taking a chance on getting something juicy on an opponent if offered. Dems play the same game. It's hardly a shock.
>>
>>156353
Lol
>>
>>156179
Either you are for Trump, or you are for Hillary. There is no third option. Either your for truth and justice, or you are for a cannibal who eats children and laughs at American's deaths.
>>
If someone colludes with Russia to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, I support them 100% -- Every American Should!
>>
>>156369

Calling Trump a Cannibal is a bit extreme, no? I mean, I hate the fucker, but this is completely without evidence, even if the rest of your argument is accurate..
>>
>>156214
Just to be clear the dems didn't hire said British Agent. Rick Wilson, and JEB! were the ones behind that arrangement.
>>
>>156370
I'd want to say this is a troll, but:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/881714561396518912
>>
>>156362
It's potentially a felony.
>>
>>156375
That's a massive stretch.
>>
>>156214
>This level of Judaism
Keep saying that outside /pol/.
It plays really well.
>>
>>156214
When the day of the rope comes, they'll be repaid in full for their degeneracy.
>>
>>156194
what law is that? link plz.
>>
>>156378
>repeating an edgy 50 year old meme of muh race war
>actually thinking that they can intimidate the US and it's military by torturing people in the streets, setting up concentration camps, and threatening families
>actually thinking that they'll survive nuking 99% of the planet
>>
Pence is distancing himself from the whole thing:

>“The vice president is working every day to advance the president’s agenda. He was not aware of the meeting. He is also not focusing on stories about the campaign — especially those pertaining to the time before he joined the campaign.” -Marc Lotter, Pence's press secretary
>>
>>156375
Show me a single shred of actual evidence that points to Russia hacking the DNC servers. You can't, and neither can our "intelligence agencies". /pol/ is not naive, they're truthful, you fucking liberal coolaid drinking sheeple.
>>
>>156375
It is impossible to not lie about meetings with Russians. Russia is a part of open world, Russian people do business around the world. You only can guarantee don't met with Russian officials. Veselnitskaya has near zero connection with Russian government. You have no proofs my friend.
>>
More BULLSHIT from the NYT over the BULLSHIT "Russia hacked the election for Trump scandal" pertaining to Don Jr. over meeting with a Russian Lawyer, whom of which is a private citizen. Don Jr. apparently wanted to collect "DIRT" on Clinton......Notice how the DNC, and, establishment MSM won't focus on what that DIRT on Clinton is. Julian Assange was/is right;.....this Russia issue is blowing up in the DNC's face, despite what the MSM is telling eveyone. This is why they will lose in 2018, and lose again in 2020; true Americans see through their lies and realize that only Trump can be trusted.
>>
>>156394
Trust is too strong of a word but right now he is the best choice for America
>>
>>156069
It's gonna be real fucking funny if the hooker piss thing turned out to be real and the ruskies leak it...
>>
>>156399
My guess is that it exists, and it will eventually be released, but not for many years, possibly decades, after Putin is out of power. Putin gains nothing by releasing it. He'll want to maintain plausible deniability so it will make it easier to get compromat on other people.
>>
Remember Trumpies, you are more than welcome to simply give in and stop supporting him.

I know it's been gnawing at the back of your head for a while now. No one will mock you if you withdraw your support now.
>>
>>156393
>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Trump Jr already released the proof himself, dumbfuck.
>>
>>156402
Even without the Russia collusion aspect, Trump's administration is in complete support of a legislative philosophy designed to hurt his very own constituents. Moreover, his policies seem to overwhelmingly help the rich, urban, PC, elites they all claim to hate so much.

But they still keep buying what he's selling.
>>
>>156418
>his policies seem to overwhelmingly help the rich

Like?
>>
>>156401
The Russian source was a Russian lady who guess what...that's right was apid by the DNC to write shit such as working on the M16 'report'

Trump is doing just fine faggots. The only person fucking about with the Russians was actually HRC
>>
>>156281
>Hilary
>Liberal
Forget all the brazen lies (yes he did, repeatedly) Donny told, the greatest lie of that entire election was the Democrats convincing people that Hillary Clinton was in any way a liberal candidate.
>>
>>156393
I'll spell it out for you again, because clearly you're too slow to grasp it.

TRUMP JR. THOUGHT THAT SHE DID HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT AND THOUGHT THAT GETTING THEIR HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

It doesn't matter if she wasn't connected to the Russian government, he thought she was and jumped on the chance to get their help. That's treasonous. No amount of
>B-but Hillary got money from the Saudis
changes that.
>>
>>156482
OK. So what is the crime. What valuable opposition research did he get from the meeting?
>>
>>156402
The most fascinating thing about Trump for me is that he got elected, in part, because people were tired/angry of the political elite. They don't trust government officials because "they lie all the time"

So they vote for a man who brazenly lies all the time about even simple stuff to fact check, and twist their heads in knots trying to justify him doing everything they claimed to hate about the political elite.

People are more interested in winning and being able to gloat than politics as a genuine force for change at the moment it seems.
>>
>>156484
People are tired of the evil that is Socialism. So they picked the guy farthest away from it.
Not that hard to understand really. Try using your brain sometime.
>>
>>156486
>Clinton
>In any way shape or form a Socialist
>Even remotely liberal or left leaning at all

Have you ever even read Marx? His works are (ironically) rather cheap to buy, and if you did you might actually know what the fuck you are talking about instead of using the word socialism like a fucking buzzword.
>>
>>156490
>Clinton
>All her life she has used government to steal from the masses and give to her bureaucrat friends.
She is the epitome of Socialism. She is the queen. The goddess of big government.
>>
>>156484
Agreed
>>
>>156491
Again, actually go and read some Marx mate.
>>
>>156495
How about you read some Mein Kampf to find out who the real enemy is.
>>
>>156497
But I'm not trying to talk about Mein Kampf, Hitler or his philosophies despite clearly never having read them to know what I'm talking about like you are with Marx, my edgelord friend.

But to answer your deflection, I have read Mein Kampf. I actually own a copy. Try harder.
>>
>>156498
> I have read Mein Kampf. I actually own a copy.
you fucking nazi
>>
>>156491
Like Trump's doing right now by kneecapping healthcare and the EPA to shove more money into his pals' pockets and thus profit himself? Does that make him a 'socialist' too?
>>
>>156500
No, a History graduate.
>>
>>156501
Yes he is still too shy.
I don't want him to just sabotage the vast Socialist government programs like healthcare and welfare. I want him to abolish them in their entirety.
>>
>>156504
God bless you for still using the word Socialism like you know what you're talking about even when it's already been established you don't.
>>
>>156506
Socialism tries the get everything out of the hands of the private market and under the control of government bureaucrats.
American healthcare,education and welfare fit this definition exactly.
>>
>>156510
A third time, read some Marx.
>>
>>156512
are you playing games? he just gave you the direct definition. no one wants to read your stupid commie book

what is you definition of socialism anyway?
>>
>>156514
>Implying you have to be a socialist in order to have read and understand Marx
I'm far from a socialist, he's shown that he doesn't know what it is though.

"From each according to their ability to each according to their need" would probably be a good start for a definition.
>>
>>156518
>"From each according to their ability to each according to their need"
So you steal from the productive and give to the unproductive? That don't seem fair.
>>
>>156521
I don't know why you're arguing with me about it. I've already stated that I'm not a socialist.

Though I suppose for devils advocates sake, I'd imagine they'd argue that perhaps things like healthcare and education should be a collective thing paid for because if you're lucky/skilled enough to become vastly more wealthy than your average bear, a key part of that money being worth anything is because of a workforce. One that it would be beneficial to all to keep healthy and well educated in order to better society as a whole.

Now socialism doesn't really work out in the long term as we all know, but for the life of me I can't understand not wanting a National Health Service.
>>
>>156524
>One that it would be beneficial to all to keep healthy and well educated in order to better society as a whole.
So the plan is to keep everyone healthy and well fed regardless of their ability to be useful to society.
Do you see where this leads?
Niggers.
Billions upon billions of them.
They don't work. They don't create. They eat and breed. Nothing else. Before you know it you have vastly more Niggers than taxpayers. What this leads to can be seen in Detroit and Chicago. They are the perfect create tailor made to annihilate Socialism from within.
>>
>>156525
Is it easy being as edgy as you? What sort of quality of life do you have?
>>
>>156525
BAD GOY
You're not supposed to expose the truth of Socialism
>>
>>156418
The guy released all of his policies before he was elected. One of the only modern presidential candidates to to so. I'm pretty sure his voters knew what they were getting.

This thread is about Russian donations to his campaign or some dumb shit, and that has already been debunked. Free information, or even voluntary services, are not considered contributions. The legal definitions are all laid out.

>>156402
I'm not going to go along with lies just because I don't like the guy they are about. No law was broken here, and notice how far we've gotten from the original claim of "Trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC." This shit is stupid.
>>
>>156482
IT. ISN'T. TREASON.

Not even close.

Not even a single law was broken.
>>
>>156529
But he tried digging up dirt on Hillary. This alone is treason. The rest of his crimes don't even matter.
>>
>>156526
Regardless, he's right. It will bolster the class of people that try the least and fuck the most.
>>
>>156529
You're right, it isn't treason. It's espionage and solicitation of a foreign campaign contribution for Trump Jr, and since the chain was forwarded to both Manafort and Kushner PRIOR to the meeting and they still went it's a felony failure to disclose on Kushner and Manafort's SF-86 forms in addition to also being espionage and solicitation of a foreign campaign contribution for both of THEM.
>>
>>156532
>It's espionage and solicitation of a foreign campaign contribution
Oh really. Tell me. What piece of contribution did they receive?

What did you say? They received NOTHING?
Well then we better charge them with the crime of NOTHING. Which carries a legal punishment of NOTHING.
>>
>arguing with marxists
>>
>>156532
Trump Jr is not a member of the campaign for one. Two, no campaign contributions were made or even solicited.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/100.74

These conversations are MSM fluff for more views. Campaign finance laws were not broken in the slightest. It's completely debunked.

Which specific section of the SF-86 forms have been violated? You may have something with that one.
>>
>>156501
>kneecapping the EPA

You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>156535
Agree. The time for arguments is over.
The Commies will never accept the outcome of this election.
They are so eternally buttmad they will drag this nation down to total standstill. All in revenge because their queen Clinton was prevented from turning the United States into Maos china.

It's time for Trump to round up every last one of these rats and solve this problem once and for all.
>>
>>156534
>I don't know what solicitation means: The post
LMAO
>>
>>156536
>Trump Jr is not a member of the campaign
Are you actually illiterate? Paul Manafort, who was literally the campaign manager, was forwarded this chain of emails prior to the meeting and attended anyway.
>>
>>156541
She contacted him not the other way around. You imbecile.
>>
>>156540
I gradually came to hate them.
>>
>>156532
Also, just to expand on the SF-86 violation. It's never been considered a very egregious crime. People that lie on their forms tend to just lose security clearance for a bit. If charges are pursued, Trump can just pardon the two. I'm not sure this is going anywhere either.
>>
>>156541
He did not solicit a contribution. Contributions must be something of value.

>>156542
It doesn't matter. Manafort certainly isn't under suspicion of soliciting anything. We have none of his responses affirming he wanted even information from this woman. The only reason Don Jr "solicited" is because he said "I love it."

That said, even if there were, it wouldn't matter. No contributions were made OR sought. I've already shown this to you.
>>
I can hardly believe in 2017, dumb ass so called American citizens are still going alone with this political sham we refer to as democracy. We slaves have so many opinions concerning the gangsters who run our for profit democracy. Wake up! We are all being bamboozled! This system is designed to enslave hearts and minds. Wake up!
>>
>>156536
SF-86 is the forms you file to be investigated for a government clearence. Intentionally falsification by lies or ommission carry a maximum sentence of 5 years and/or $10,000 in fines as well as loss of clearence. You may reapply after 6 months. There is a section on foreign contacts that would have had this meeting as a listed contact. >>156546 however is right, its rare for any charges to be brought forward since some 80% of these offences are just being forgetful or ignorant. Personally mine was held up 2 months and I was almost denied a clearence because I forgot a concession stand job that totaled 16 hours of work back in 2008. Id imagine all 3 of these men have a "foreign contacts" page 3 miles long.
>>
>>156548
This is not your personal blog Mr (((Olbermann)))
Make a point or fuck off.
>>
>>156543
>>156547
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>Goldstone: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, real estate magnate) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

>Trump Jr: If it's what you say I love it

>Goldstone: Don Hope all is well Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Oppo research is a service that candidates pay for and therefore unquestionably a thing of value. Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner were clearly aware the lawyer was a foreign national. Agreeing to meet this person to obtain opposition research useful to the Trump campaign is both solicitation and acceptance of a thing of value from a foreign national as explicitly prohibited by this act. Note solicitation and acceptance do not imply receipt. This is open and shut.
>>
>>156553
Already been addressed, this thread is going in circles. >>156154
>>
>>156558
Except that's horseshit since the statute explicitly lists a foreign national spending money to influence an election campaign--such as by conducting opposition research--as a breach of the act:

>(f)Expenditures, independent expenditures, or disbursements by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

In light of that part of the statute no one can claim with a straight face that a foreign national spending money to conduct or collect opposition research on a U.S. election candidate and then attempting to provide that to their opponent is not a thing of value as defined by the act.
>>
>>156553
>>156563

Nice copy paste, but I debunked it already multiple times.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/100.74

What was the economic value of what they contributed? How much was it worth?
>>
>>156563
Is your brain completely full of shit?
This statute cannot apply in this case because nothing of any value changed hands.
>>
>>156553
>>156563
>>156565
Just o make this more visible

>§ 100.74 Uncompensated services by volunteers.
>The value of services provided without compensation by any individual who volunteers on behalf of a candidate or political committee is not a contribution.
>>
>>156565
LMAO she was not volunteering for a candidate she was meeting with members of campaign to supposedly provide opposition research.

The act explicitly prohibits the type of opposition research she was supposed to be have:

>(f)Expenditures, independent expenditures, or disbursements by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
>>
>>156568
That applies to volunteering directly for a candidate and since the statute against foreign nationals is much broader than the rest of that act

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

It's likely that it would be illegal for them to even volunteer for a candidate.
>>
>>156569
What valuable opposition research was provided?

Give up you Commie scum. Trump stays in office. There is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>156571
>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt

Solicitation or acceptance are just as illegal as actual receipt, dumbass.
>>
>>156572
Except there was no solicitation.
SHE CONTACTED HIM
You god damn brain dead moron.
>>
>people with no law degree or legal background are interpreting US laws
We're so lucky to have you guys. Surely now Trump will be impeached.
>>
>>156573
>acceptance
Try again, traitor :^)
>>
>>156569
>LMAO she was not volunteering for a candidate she was meeting with members of campaign to
supposedly provide opposition research.

You claimed it was offering oppo research services. If she wasn't offering services, what did she offer that could be a contribution? What value did it have? How much did it cost to produce?

>The act explicitly prohibits the type of opposition research she was supposed to be have:

Where does it do that? What did she have?

>>156570
What item of value was sought out or donated to the campaign and what value did it have?
>>
>>156575
>Anyone who did not support Hillary is a traitor
>>
>>156578
Here, let me quote you the part of the act that explicitly spells out that the money spent by foreign nationals to generate the opposition research is illegal under the act:

>>
>>156575
You are actual such a complete retard that you think merely meeting someone falls under acceptance?
No one can be this stupid.
>>
>>156570
>It's likely that it would be illegal for them to even volunteer for a candidate.

It isn't. During the campaign season, I remember specifically seeing multiple posts on places like reddit talking about how to volunteer for a campaign if you are a foreigner.

You can volunteer services as a foreigner, end of discussion. Look into it.
>>
>>156581
What money did she spend then? And how did it make it's way to the campaign? Or how was it intended to make it's way to the campaign?

From what I can tell, everything was voluntary. She spent no money on anything other than maybe a flight.
>>
>>156586
The money was spent to generate the documents and information she was meeting them to provide, obviously.
>>
>>156575
What was accepted? "Entrapment" is likely the defense here since someone reached out to him and had nothing to offer. Its why stings are so hard for police to carry out anymore. In order for him to be charged, prosecuted and (this is the important part) sentenced, you would need to proove he was seeking out a foreign governments aid of his own volition. Its dumb but if he recieves an offer then no tangible value, he is in the clear. The example that goes with this is a cop posing as a drug dealer and standing on a corner as opposed to walking up and offering people drugs. The former holds up, the latter gets thrown out almost everytime.
>>
>>156583
Agreeing to meet someone to receive something illegal and then showing up to the meeting does, yes.
>>
>>156588
>official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.
>>
>>156587
What the hell, now your imagining documents?
Nothing changed hands.
>>
>>156589
Believe it or not but despite what your fellow democrat Commies have told you, searching for dirt on Hillary is not illegal.
>>
>>156589
>Searching for dirt on muh Russia = ok
>Searching for dirt on Hillary = reeeeee
>>
>>156587
How much money?

What documents were they? Maybe they were generated some other way. What value did they hold?
>>
>>156592
>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary

They agreed to accept those documents, that satisfies the statute whether or not they actually received them.
>>
>>156589
What did he intend to get that was illegal?

>>156591
This is true and not illegal.

>>156601
What were the documents and what about them was illegal?
>>
>>156601
What documents?
>>
>>156606
>>156608
The documents they were offered in the email chain. You both don't understand that
Makes agreeing to receive what they BELIEVED to be documents that would incriminate Hillary just as illegal as actually receiving them.
>>
>>156549
Actually Jared Kushner left his foreign contacts section completely blank and was still given a security clearance.
>>
>>156610
> agreeing to receive what they BELIEVED to be documents that would incriminate Hillary just as illegal as actually receiving them

What the fuck are you even talking about. Digging up dirt on Hillary is not illegal. No matter how much you demo rats want it to be.
>>
>>156610
Incriminating Hillary isn't a crime is what you don't seem to understand.
>>
Their campaign should have had lawyers and those lawyers should have instructed them to contact the FBI before attending a meeting with someone promising Intel from a foreign government.

The fact that they didn't by itself is suspicious.

>>156597
I don't think the reason for this is because opposition research. It's because Russia did illegal things and here's evidence people from the Trump campaign may have been in on that. Of course it's not enough for Russia's actions to merely benefit Trump to judge collusion happened, but events like this certainly don't help their cause.
>>
>>156615
Well. The only problem with your theory is that this russian lawyer has zero connection with the russian government.
It's just some random bitch that made a bunch of phony claims to get a meeting.
Claims that we now know were deliberately designed by fusion GPS the DNC opposition research firm to later be able to incriminate Trump.
This is the real story. Fusion GPS the DNC opposition research firm colluded with the russians to set up Don junior for a crime.
>>
>>156614
Accepting documents you believe to incriminate Hillary from a foreign national IS a crime under the campaign finance law I already cited, and because they believed she was a Russian government agent and the documents were from the Russian government which was attempting to influence the election, they are also a crime under espionage laws.
>>
>>156617
Her being a Russian national is enough to make it illegal under cmapaign finance laws. Her being an agent of the Russian government only matters for the Espionage act.
>>
>>156618
>IS a crime under the campaign finance law
wrong. This section of the law deals with monetary value and donations only. otherwise you would have to lock up every volunteer. obviously ridiculous.
>>
>>156619
>Her being a Russian national is enough to make it illegal under cmapaign finance laws.

What? That's complete bullshit.
>>
Sup Yanks. Dutchfag here. USA has been meddling in other nations elections for decades. Iran, Chilli even Russia. Now lose your shit when some other nation might have returned the favour.
>>
>Their campaign should have had lawyers and those lawyers should have instructed them to contact the FBI before attending a meeting with someone promising Intel from a foreign government.

Zero reason to. Trump's opponents went out of their way to hire a British spy who openly sourced foreign intelligence agencies and nothing happened. You don't need to contact the FBI every time you speak to a foreigner.

>>156618
I already explained why that doesn't hold up. What was the value of document? How much was spent to create it? What did the campaign receive or solicit to receive and how much was it worth? Don Jr doesn't even have a role in the campaign.

Russia at that point wasn't known to have done anything illegal.
>>
>>156619
>>156618
This Commie has been blown the fuck out 30 times but he just won't give up.
We need a mercy bullet.
>>
>>156619
Russia is not an enemy.

Foreign nationals can volunteer for campaigns. What did she offer of value? What was it's value? How did she offer it to the campaign?
>>
>>156622
>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals

FOREING NATIONALS, idiot. Holy fuck at least read the law you are arguing about.
>>
>>156525

OK, that's an understandable disagreement with socialism rather than just hurrr, it's communism. Literally nobody is advocating for nationalizing any industry except for health insurance which just acts as a middle man and a poor one at that. There are almost no socialists that won't agree capitalism is essential and that we should have a mixed economy.

The thing about poor folks having more kids can also be easily disproven because birtrate has nothing to do with the resources security of a population. In fact, the opposite relationship exists. It's true virtually everywhere that countries with higher rates of poverty have higher population growth rates. This is true even within societies between economic classes and across time. There was a time in the history of our country when whites tended to have large families. This might seem counterintuitive but in poverty stricken countries, people have large families as the only form of social security. Yet even in developed countries, growing up with a competitive education / training and prospects for growth is far more conducive to having children later in life and sometimes avoiding children altogether.
>>
>>156626
She was not volunteering, and the info and documents Goldman claimed she had were explicitly generated and gathered by Russians other than her:

So as you can see, since she didn't generate the opposition research or documents she could not provide them to the Trump campaign by volunteering her time.
>>
>>156627
for the 100 time. She provided nothing of monetary value. It was a phony meeting.

You gonna have to find a different law. this one just doesn't work.
>>
>>156632
Solicitation or acceptance makes the agreement to receive it just as illegal as actually getting it, it makes no difference that she didn't actually have what they were soliciting and accepting.
>>
>>156634
Are really arguing that just meeting a foreign national under is automatically a crime?
Boy the feds better start building prisons fast. Because about 300 million Americans must be locked up.
>>
>>156627
Foreign nationals can volunteer services. Nothing of monetary value was given to or even sought out for the campaign from her.

>>156631
>She was not volunteering

What did she receive?

> and the info and documents Goldman claimed she had were explicitly generated and gathered by Russians other than her

What value did they have?

>So as you can see, since she didn't generate the opposition research or documents she could not provide them to the Trump campaign by volunteering her time.

Then there are no laws broken. Only by suggesting that the service of oppo research costs money or has inherent value did you have the slightest argument. Free documents have no value.

>>156634

It isn't a crime though.
>>
>>156634
Yeah expect there was no Solicitation or Acceptance.

She set up the meeting. Not Don junior. So there was no Solicitation.
And nothing of any value changed hands. So there was no Acceptance.
>>
>>156636
Soliciting a thing of value to a political campaign from a foreign national is very much a crime, yes.
>>
>>156639
>Agreeing to meet a prostitute for sex and then actually meeting them isn't enough to charge you with solicitation of a prostitute.
Except that is how prostitution stings work in every jurisdiction in the U.S., idiot.
>>
>>156639
And if anything did, it still wouldn't have been illegal.

>>156640
What was the value?

What is Don Jr's role in the campaign?
>>
>>156640
How can there be Solicitation when she called him, not the other way around?
Telepathic powers?
Time travel?
>>
>>156638
She was not volunteering because the thing she was supposed to provide at the meeting was the work of other foreign nationals than her, as the email chain explicitly states.

It was OTHER russians, that the email claimed were part of the russian government, who generated and collected the documents, idiot.
>>
>>156640
Oh boy. Are you talking about Steele dossier?

The democrats paid a British agent to produce dirt on trump. Sure sounds like solicitation and acceptance to me.

If your definition of solicitation is true, then a lot of democrats are about to go to jail.
>>
>>156643
If a prostitute offers you a good time, you agree to meet her, and then go to the meeting you are very much guilty of soliciting a prostitute. This is literally exactly how prostitution stings work.
>>
>>156641
It literally isn't. If you walk up to a cop dressed as a whore in the street, standing on a whore-corner, you've now solicited. At most, she can maybe get away with a little bit of advertising.

If a cop comes up to you, tries to get you to buy a session with her, plans out the meeting place and everything, it'd be entrapment.
>>
>>156647
Actually Jeb Buch paid for it, and when McCain and the Dems got it they immediately reported it to the FBI and didn't use it in the campaign. Because they didn't want to break these exact laws, idiot.
>>
>>156648
Wrong you Nigger. If the cop whore calls you at home and tells you to come over then it's entrapment. because without her you wouldn't have committed the crime.

For this to fly in court, you have seek her out.
>>
>>156651
They didn't report shit you imbecile. They leaked it to cause maximum damage.
>>
>>156652
Firstly, you are wrong

https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/solicitation-of-prostitution.htm

"Solicitation of prostitution does not require a completed act of sexual conduct. The mere agreement or offer to complete a sexual act in exchange for a fee (i.e. money) is enough to support a solicitation charge. This also means that both parties to the agreement—the person offering a sexual service and the person accepting the service, can be charged with prostitution. This is the most basic type of solicitation charge. However, solicitation charges can encompass a broader type of conduct."

>THE MERE AGREEMENT

But, more importantly to the campaign finance law, Trump Jr was talking to Goldman, who is not a member of U.S. law enforcement, and therefore cannot legally entrap someone into committing a crime in the first place.
>>
>>156644
No need to get frustrated. What was their value when she intended to give it to Don Jr? Why does reaching out to a private citizen violate campaign finance laws? How could they violate campaign finance laws anyway, considering foreign nationals can volunteer services? Take a deep breath and see if you can explain these things.

>>156651
It's openly reported that Clinton and Clinton PACs began paying Steele as well. I don't know why you think lying in here will get you any further. This is /news/ not /pol/.
>>
>>156653
>leaked it to cause maximum damage
Considering it wasn't publicly released until AFTER THE ELECTION, you must be dumbest person on earth.
>>
>>156160

Just for anyone wondering what the "recipe" is for arguing this way (the Trump way), here's how it works.

First, create a question that is basically unanswerable. In court, these are called leading questions. Out here, especially in social media, they are used primarily to change the conversation or cause the targeted subject to visualize something else besides the main point.

Leading questions also provide a means of FUTURE defense in arguments. If you don't answer the question, the best strategy is to keep hammering on it from different directions until someone "hits" on it. Once they "hit" the manipulator can then use the inverse answer to defend themselves (which is really just equivalent to blocking a rational discussion).

Note that the question is asked and then answered with a "truth". "The Democrats actually did it." Asking what is it they did again is the intent here, given that pulls the conversation into an irrational loop that isn't about the main subject.

When someone breaks the law, it is very common to suggest or indicate others have broken the law in a similar way. Of course, from a rational perspective, one incident over the other really has no bearing here. Clinton is not being investigated, is not in a position to require being investigated and is not a legal defense should it go to court.

The only point here (in this forum) is to sway public consensus and view on this topic, with the intent to discover a meme that may allow them to change the conversation once again in the public eye (which is a combination of sound bites from social media, news clips, and printed articles that may be seen in passing on the street).
>>
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>156656
Foreign nationals cannot volunteer for a candidate from inside a foreign country, without ever contacting that candidate to register as a volunteer, and without coordinating their actions with the campaign they are volunteering for.

Foreign nationals conducting opposition research and obtaining documents that supposedly incriminate a candidate in a U.S. election cannot constitute volunteering for that U.S. political candidate because it was done totally independently.

Furthermore, since the Oppsotion research and documents were not created or gathered by Natalia Veselnitskaya, she could not provide them to the Trump Campaign by volunteering her time to the Trump Campaign.

Establishing the exact dollar value of the opposition research and incriminating documents is not necessary to establish that they are a thing of value. You have no basis to support a claim that an exact dollar amount must be defined.

Since both Natalia Veselnitskaya and the sources of the opposition research were clearly foreign nationals, agreeing to accept those documents and research violates

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.
>>
>>156658
Well your point would have merit. If it weren't for the fact that the Steele dossier is the EXACT SAME CASE as this. Only worse.
But it's legal because team Never Trump Libtard did it. As opposed to the case with the Russian lawyer which is clearly illegal. Because Trump did it.(even though he didn't do anything, seeing as she contacted him, not the other way, and he didn't receive anything)

You are pure scum. And you will be gassed.
>>
>>156658
Into the oven. Jew
>>
>>156662
>Foreign nationals cannot volunteer for a candidate from inside a foreign country, without ever contacting that candidate to register as a volunteer, and without coordinating their actions with the campaign they are volunteering for.

No one did and that's a lie. Can you source me on that law? People from outside the country can also volunteer services. All it requires is that they are not compensated.

Foreign nationals conducting opposition research and obtaining documents that supposedly incriminate a candidate in a U.S. election cannot constitute volunteering for that U.S. political candidate because it was done totally independently.

No one volunteered. That's why your argument is so dumb. No services were offered to the campaign. If they were offered, foreigners can volunteer services.

>Furthermore, since the Oppsotion research and documents were not created or gathered by Natalia Veselnitskaya, she could not provide them to the Trump Campaign by volunteering her time to the Trump Campaign.

She implied she was able to.

>Establishing the exact dollar value of the opposition research and incriminating documents is not necessary to establish that they are a thing of value. You have no basis to support a claim that an exact dollar amount must be defined.

It has to have an actual value. What was the value?

>Since both Natalia Veselnitskaya and the sources of the opposition research were clearly foreign nationals, agreeing to accept those documents and research violates

Foreign nationals can volunteer. Nothing of value was given. Nothing of value was promised. Only free documents and information.
>>
>>156665
She didn't even contact him. She contacted his son. Who is not a member of the campaign. This may be one of the most pathetic Trump 'scoops' to date.
>>
>>156662
>>156667

And you still haven't addressed the fact that she didn't hand these documents to the campaign. Or intend to. She contacted Donald Jr., not the campaign.
>>
>>156647
>The democrats paid a British agent to produce dirt on trump.
Thank you for once again affirming this idea that trump supporters would rather posit the democrats are behind everything and that you'd first suspect conspiracy on behalf of an American opposition party and take Russia at its word.

Your conspiracy theory is based on a chain of totally unsubstantiated claims and of course that's the point; you can then turn around and say "well it's just like the Russia collusion investigation", establishing a false equivalence.

Knowing that the Russian government was responsible for illicit activity, and subsequently, knowingly meeting with someone you believe to be associated with those activities, in the hopes of getting in on that to smear an opposition candidate, is conspiracy and that is a serious crime.

What is even more suspicious is the fact that the Trump campaign should have had lawyers that should have advised them to report their correspondence with the Russian lawyer to the FBI before meeting with her. The fact that this never happened doesn't produce confidence in their explanation that they simply had an expectation they would discuss conventional opposition research.
>>
Kek @ all the shareblue and ctr shills on /news/ today

>>156671

Other than leaking shillerys emails, there is absolutely zero evidence of the Russians interfering with the electiom

Stop spreading fake news
>>
One interesting tidbit from this is the fact that this bitch doesn't even speak English. Kushner and Trump both flatly denied meeting any russians during the campaign. You can't just have forgotten about taking a meeting with a russian woman who needed a translator to talk to you.
>>
>>156672
nice try but it doesn't work you snake. Everyone can see the Steele dossier and the Russian lawyer story are comparable.

One more thing. I advice you to at least try to conceal your jewsh ways a little bit. If you want to survive the coming years.
>>
>>156672
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>156671
>Knowing that the Russian government was responsible for illicit activity and then meeting with someone you believe to be associated with those activities in the hopes of getting in on that to smear an opposition candidate is conspiracy and that is a serious crime.

Except it never happened.
>>
>>156667
>MFW The U.S. Federal Elections Comission expressly BTFO's your "SHE'S A VOLUNTEER! WHAT'S THE MONETARY VALUE" nonsense explicitly:

>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf

>The first question you ask is whether an individual who is a foreign national, according to the definition in 2 U.S.C. 441e, may volunteer his services to the Committee to the same extent as would be permitted under the volunteer services exception in 2 U.S.C. 431(8)(B)(i). As you know, 441e prohibits any person who is a foreign national from making "any contribution of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election to any political office. It is also unlawful for any person to solicit, accept, or receive any prohibited contribution from a foreign national. The current prohibition on contributions by foreign nationals had its origin in the Foreign Agents Registration Act Amendments of 1966. Pub. L. No. 89-486, 8, 80 Stat. 244 (1966). At that time the prohibition applied to "any contribution of money or other thing of value" by an agent of a foreign principal in connection with any primary or other election to any political office. 18 U.S.C. 613 (1970). The scope of the current statute, 2 U.S.C. 441e, clearly reaches beyond elections for Federal office, and the term contribution as used here expressly includes "money or other thing of value." Compare 2 U.S.C. 441a. Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.

Oops! Looks like you're out of luck. Thanks for playing though :^)
>>
>>156668
>Paul Manafort, who was literally the campaign manager of Trump's campaign, who was forwarded the email chain before the meeting and attended anyway, was not a member of the campaign.
LMAO
>>
>>156669
Solicitation and acceptance are just as illegal as receipt, dumbass.

>>
>>156684
So what piece of valuable foreign donation did he accept?
>>
>>156685
>>
>>156687
So what was offered was phony Clinton dirt. Nothing of monetary value.

But the question was what was accepted.
Which appears to be nothing.

You have no case you retard.
>>
>>156688
Solicitation and acceptance are just as illegal as receipt, dumbass.

Agreeing to meet to receive the illegal contribution and attending the meeting passes the threshold for solicitation in every court in the U.S. and dirt on a political opponent is way more valuable than a one off painting, which the FEC already deemed to violate this law.
>>
>>156682
It literally does not. What you just posted mentions something about an artist but that's about it. But thanks for showing you have no answer to the fact that Don Jr is not affiliated with the campaign, and at no time suggested he would act as an intermediary to fulfill a donation to any campaigns.

What did the woman intend to donate of value anyway? And what was it's value?
>>
>>156690
there is nothing illegal about receiving Clinton dirt.

But even if it where. It wouldn't apply in this case because nothing was exchanged. And there was no solicitation.
>>
>>156688
>Hey can I buy some drugs?
>Sorry, I don't have any drugs since I'm an undercover cop
>Hey you can't arrest me, I didn't buy drugs!

Your entire defense rests on opposition research not being of any monetary value. People get hired (with money) to produce research... and it's not of value. Do you ever realize how blinded by partisanship you are? Go ahead, explain how a member of the Clinton campaign meeting with the Ukrainians excuses the Trump campaign bending over to the country that was fucking the sanctity of our elections.
>But he was so transparent about it!
Oh yeah, not a single lie has been told about meetings with the Russians. If Kushner/Flynn/Jr/Sessions are so innocent, why not just fess up to the truth about their meetings with Russians?
>They forgot
That's too dumb to even rebut.
>>
>>156683
Did Paul Manafort say he would accept the documents on behalf of the Trump campaign? I don't believe he did. The issue was the Don Jr said "I love it". That was the supposed solicitation. We don't have that with Manafort.

And it still isn't against the law to receive free documents or information.

>>156684
Donald Trump Jr is not a member of the campaign. What does solicitation or acceptance have to do with anything? You don't even have evidence he planned to pass this on the the campaign after getting the documents. He may have sent them to Assange or another journalist. The woman never handed, or intended to hand anything directly to the campaign. If she did, she would have.

>>156690
It wasn't illegal and it wasn't a campaign contribution. There also was no solicitation, since Don Jr. wasn't speaking on behalf of the campaign. He just wanted the documents.

>>156693
>Your entire defense rests on opposition research not being of any monetary value. People get hired (with money) to produce research... and it's not of value. Do you ever realize how blinded by partisanship you are? Go ahead, explain how a member of the Clinton campaign meeting with the Ukrainians excuses the Trump campaign bending over to the country that was fucking the sanctity of our elections.
Who was hired to produce the opposition research, how much were they paid, and what was the value of what they produced? As far as I'm aware, the campaign did not hire anyone to produce oppo research.
>>
>>156691
>Manafort, Kushner, Jr in a room looking for dirt on Clinton
>You can't prove it was connected with the campaign!
It's hard to tell the trolls from the salty Trumpfags anymore.
>>
>>156693
>Hey can I buy some drugs?
>Sorry, I don't have any drugs since I'm an undercover cop
You are completely distorting this story. You jewish rat.

Don junior didn't ask for anything. The russian lawyer was the one that initiated the whole thing. Without her nothing would have happend. Thus there can be no solicitation.
>>
>>156696
Manafort WENT TO THE MEETING. They said "we have intel on Clinton, it's part of Russian gov't effort," and Manafort and Kushner went to the meeting under the impression that's what they were gonna get. It doesn't matter whether Don Jr broke the law, Don Jr doesn't fucking matter at all. Why would a guy like Manafort, with 30 years experience in Washington (and Russia for that matter) even agree to such a thing? Because 1) it wasn't the first time and 2) it wasn't the most incriminating thing.
>>
>>156697
You must be retarded. Show the evidence of "solicitation" involving Manafort or Kushner. When did they say they'd get an illegal donation to the campaign, because I'm pretty sure they didn't. Not that accepting free information or documents counts as a contribution anyway.

Jr is not connected with the campaign. You are just lying on that one. What was his role?
>>
>>156700
Because it was neither illegal to attend, nor was a contribution to anyone's campaign made. Maybe if the woman intended to contribute something, he'd have made the appropriate authorities aware. Otherwise, he doesn't have any reason to report things that aren't criminal or unethical.

You don't even have him saying "I love it" to twist into "solicitation"
>>
>>156700
So now attending a meeting now implies solicitation. Do you realize how far you're stretching this to make your point?
>>
>>156214
> This level of Judaism

Can you use language that more directly supports your argument? Calling behavior you don't agree with "Jewish" is neither constructive nor helpful.
>>
>>156691
>the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use

The FEC ruled exactly that a foreign national cannot even donate their time to paint an original painting for a campaign, much less donate their time and the time of other foreign nationals to produce and collect opposition research and documents for a campaign. There is no definition of "other thing of value" you can construct that covers a donation of personal painting time by an artist but not the labour of multiple foreign nationals to conduct opposition research and collect incriminating documents on a political campaign.

The FEC's ruling against a donation of personal painting services by a foreign national absolutely precludes a campaign from accepting a donation of opposition research and documents from multiple foreign nationals.

And of course, since Trump Jr. forwarded the whole chain of emails to Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner prior to the meeting and both Manafort and Kushner attended that meeting, you cannot claim the Trump Campaign wasn't a party to the transaction.
>>
>>156692
>There was no solicitation
Agreeing to meet a foreign national to obtain opposition research and documents from that foreign national to aid in a political campaign, and then attending that meeting is black letter solicitation.

It does not matter that Goldman contacted them first, since entrapment is only a defence against Law Enforcement Officers and Goldman was a private citizen.
>>
>>156702
>>156703
I didn't say anything about "solicitation," did I? That was my first post ITT. I know you guys are doing double-time on your shill shifts over this indefensible retardation but try to keep up.
>>
>>156703
>If a prostitute offers to sleep with me for $200, and I agree and set up the meeting and go to the meeting, I won'd be arrested for soliciting a prostitute because she didn't let me fuck her.
LMAO
>>
>>156706
>Agreeing to meet a foreign national is solicitation.
Holy fuck you are beyond help.
>>
>>156696
>this car I have isn't of any monetary value because I didn't hire the people who made it!
>this opposition research wouldn't have been of any value because the Trump campaign didn't hire the people who made it!
Say an author writes a novel. Even if it is not published, they can copyright the content of the novel. The content of that novel is not attached to a physical thing with monetary value, such as a book, but clearly has a value since they can sell the right to publish. Anyone who's taken even the most entry level of economics courses can tell you that information is extremely valuable, and anyone who's taken even the most entry level of accounting courses can tell you that you can easily put a price tag on intangible assets.

Jr gets caught redhanded trying to do something that Trump has been insisting for nearly a year to have never happened, and like good little sheep you all come forward and parrot the conservative talking points. If trying to cooperate with the Russians as they ran their interference campaign isn't collusion, what the hell is?

>wasn't illegal and wasn't a campaign contribution
Oh yeah, Jr just wanted to read the Russian dirt on Clinton for entertainment. The very fact that it was a campaign contribution makes it illegal.
>>
>>156703
>>156710
>>
>>156709
expect there was nothing offered in exchange you idiot
>>
>>156698
>He called me a Jewish rat
What do you get out of hating the Jews? I genuinely don't understand how you alt-righters can manage to be so angry at so little.

Fine then, if that metaphor doesn't work for you.
>15 year old texts a 30 year old asking if he wants to come have sex
>30 year old says yes and comes over
>she flakes when he gets there and won't open the door
>parents find the text messages
>But I'm not a pedophile since I didn't have sex!
>>
>>156705
She wasn't donating the time of other foreign nationals. She was donating her time to offer up the oppo research she had. She did not direct any opposition research, or make any contributions to any campaigns that we know of. She did not even attempt to. She contacted Donald Jr, who does not have a role in the campaign.

Paintings have value. It would be like giving someone a couple grand or a gold ring or something. Not the same as free, immaterial concepts being offered through words written on paper.

Kushner and Manafort never solicited any contributions from the woman, nor did they ever accept any. And regardless, she reached out to Don Jr, not the campaign. She wanted to get it to Don Jr, not the campaign. You have no argument there.
>>
>>156715
what the hell are you even trying to say? that merely agreeing to meet a foreign national is automatically a crime? you can't be serious.
>>
>>156706
Goldman didn't contact the campaign. Members of the campaign made no attempts to solicit a contribution. The discussion of campaign contributions has never come up. Only the sharing of documents with Trump Jr. It doesn't matter if they met if no laws were broken.

>>156707
I was just telling you why Manafort being there isn't relevant, retard. He broke no laws.
>>
>>156701
>evidence of solicitation
They were forwarded the email chain and therefore were aware of the offer for an illegal campaign contribution. Yes it's illegal, because it has value, as argued here >>156705 and >>156711.

If Jr isn't connected with the campaign, why'd he respond to an email offering a contribution to the campaign and show up with two of the most important in the campaign?
>>
>>156713
>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father
>>
>>156713
>Ha, since it's only illegal to sleep with a prostitute if you pay them, and you don't have to pay for a campaign contribution to be illegal, your metaphor is flawed!
The point he was making was that you can't say someone is innocent because they only tried to do something illegal and weren't successful. He was using a technique called rhetoric, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>156721
what did the trump camp offer in return? for your prostitution example to work you need to show some form of payment
>>
>>156717
Ah, so you agree that she was not donating her personal services but was instead donating opposition research and documents produced by other foreign nationals?

Thank you for totally destroying your ability to claim the opposition research and documents qualify as the volunteering of the personal services of a foreign national.

>Paintings have value
Please ascribe an exact monetary value to a one off donated painting in a manner you couldn't also use to estimate the value of opposition research and documents produced by foreign nationals. You cannot. They have A value, what the exact monetary amount of that value did not even factor into the FEC's decision.

>Kushner and Manafort
Were forwarded the whole email chain prior to the meeting and attended anyway, making them just as culpable as Trump Jr

In case you forgot, Paul Manafort was literally the campaign manager.
>>
>>156718
>merely agreeing to meet a foreign national
No that's not a crime, but Jr wasn't merely meeting to have a chat was he? He was meeting because someone had offered him something illegal.
>>
>>156718
Agreeing to meet a foriegn national to receive opposition research and documents produced by foreign nationals to aid in a U.S. election is a crime, yes.
>>
>>156727
Clinton dirt is not illegal. But that doesn't matter anyway. Because she had none.
>>
>>156719
Agreeing to the meeting and attending it constitute solicitation, Manafort and Kushner were forwarded the whole email chain prior to the meeting and attended anyway, making them just as guilty as Trump Jr
>>
>>156728
>Agreeing to meet a foriegn national to receive opposition research and documents produced by foreign nationals to aid in a U.S. election is a crime, yes.
So EXACTLY like Steele dossier. Got it.
>>
>>156711
>Say an author writes a novel. Even if it is not published, they can copyright the content of the novel. The content of that novel is not attached to a physical thing with monetary value, such as a book, but clearly has a value since they can sell the right to publish. Anyone who's taken even the most entry level of economics courses can tell you that information is extremely valuable, and anyone who's taken even the most entry level of accounting courses can tell you that you can easily put a price tag on intangible assets.

What price tag is that in this instance? And I can almost guarantee you can give a copy of a novel you wrote to a candidates son if you are a foreign national. I think you are retarded to think that's illegal.

>Jr gets caught redhanded trying to do something that Trump has been insisting for nearly a year to have never happened, and like good little sheep you all come forward and parrot the conservative talking points. If trying to cooperate with the Russians as they ran their interference campaign isn't collusion, what the hell is?

Colluding with Russia to hack the DNC? I don't think that happened. I'm pretty sure he was just caught talking to some Russian about adoption.

This just makes me realize /pol/ was right this whole time and this has all been an expensive witch-hunt, and that Democrats are willing to destroy the US government entirely if it means getting their way.

>Oh yeah, Jr just wanted to read the Russian dirt on Clinton for entertainment. The very fact that it was a campaign contribution makes it illegal.

It wasn't a contribution. If it were a contribution, they would have sought out the Trump campaign. Jr is a private citizen, he can entertain himself as he pleases. Again, perhaps he would have passed it to Assange or the NYT or something.
>>
>>156725
See >>156724
It's illegal to receive the campaign contribution. The fact that he didn't offer anything in return only cements the fact that Jr was treading in legally dubious water. The law isn't about what you can buy from foreign nationals, it's about what you can receive.
>>
>>156725
Nothing was required to be offered in return, the FEC ruled that a campaign could not even accept volunteer services to paint a painting from a foreign national without violating campaign finance laws, much less accept opposition research and documents produced by multiple foreign nationals to directly aid the election of their candidate.
>>
>>156715
thing is, you are suggesting a crime took place. Or was going to take place? What possible crime would that have been?
>>
>>156732
The head of the Trump campaign was literally at the meeting after having been informed in advance as to what the meeting was about.
>>
>>156734
So the Steele dossier was totally illegal? Good to know.
>>
>>156735
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>Goldstone: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, real estate magnate) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

>Trump Jr: If it's what you say I love it

>Goldstone: Don Hope all is well Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Oppo research is a service that candidates pay for and therefore unquestionably a thing of value. Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner were clearly aware the lawyer was a foreign national. Agreeing to meet this person to obtain opposition research useful to the Trump campaign is both solicitation and acceptance of a thing of value from a foreign national as explicitly prohibited by this act. Note solicitation and acceptance do not imply receipt. This is open and shut.
>>
>>156720
But it wasn't an offer of an illegal campaign contribution. It was an offer to give Jr information on Hillary.

It also has no value. I've asked you what value it has several times and you can't tell me.

He did not respond to an email offering a campaign contribution. He responded to an email offering dirt on Hillary.
>>
>>156737
Jeb Bush paid for its creation so it wasn't a donation, and when McCain and the Democrats got it they immediately turned it over to the FBI. It also wasn't made public until AFTER the election and thus was not used during the election by anyone.
>>
>>156739
It has more value that a donation of personal painting labour by a foreign national does, and the FEC already ruled THAT was illegal.
>>
>>156738
>Oppo research is a service that candidates pay for and therefore unquestionably a thing of value.
Except this section of the law deals with donations of monetary nature. Your case doesn't apply at all.
>>
>>156742
>MFW The U.S. Federal Elections Comission expressly BTFO's your "SHE'S A VOLUNTEER! WHAT'S THE MONETARY VALUE" nonsense explicitly:

>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf

>The first question you ask is whether an individual who is a foreign national, according to the definition in 2 U.S.C. 441e, may volunteer his services to the Committee to the same extent as would be permitted under the volunteer services exception in 2 U.S.C. 431(8)(B)(i). As you know, 441e prohibits any person who is a foreign national from making "any contribution of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election to any political office. It is also unlawful for any person to solicit, accept, or receive any prohibited contribution from a foreign national. The current prohibition on contributions by foreign nationals had its origin in the Foreign Agents Registration Act Amendments of 1966. Pub. L. No. 89-486, 8, 80 Stat. 244 (1966). At that time the prohibition applied to "any contribution of money or other thing of value" by an agent of a foreign principal in connection with any primary or other election to any political office. 18 U.S.C. 613 (1970). The scope of the current statute, 2 U.S.C. 441e, clearly reaches beyond elections for Federal office, and the term contribution as used here expressly includes "money or other thing of value." Compare 2 U.S.C. 441a. Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.

Oops! Looks like you're out of luck. Thanks for playing though :^)
>>
>>156740
So Jeb Bush is going jail? That would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>156743
you dumbass. nothing of value was exchanged
>>
>>156724
It wasn't illegal is the point. Only if he had solicited a campaign donation, or stated he'd act as an intermediary would it have been illegal. He is neither a member of the campaign, nor did he claim to be acting on their behalf. He also never claimed to want to act on Goldman's behalf to do anything illegal.

A more apt analogy would be assuming someone was guilty of using the service of a prostitute just because you had consensual unpaid sex.
>>
>>156743
Hopefully all those politicians and lawmakers remember this. Or rather, they remember to follow the law during the investigation.
>>
>>156729
>ignore all the arguments that opposition research has value and therefore counts as an illegal campaign donation from a foreign national
>ignores all arguments showing Jr displayed a clear intent to commit a crime
>simply reiterates that he's innocent
You can believe anything you want if you don't engage with conflicting views. You don't get an award for blindly believing the narrative of the man who persistently lies to you. But assuming I'm wrong I'd like you to clear up for me how opposition research is without value, how receiving a campaign contribution from a foreign national is not illegal, and how Jr displaying a clear intent to receive this contribution does not show an intent to break the law.
>>
>>156749
What opposition research? She literally had nothing.
>>
>>156746
Go ahead and try and construct a logic where a donation of personal painting services by a foreign national is a "thing of value" but opposition research and documents conducted by multiple foreign nationals is not.

I'll wait.
>>
>>156747
The head of the Trump Campaign was forwarded the email chain prior to the meeting and chose to attend it anyway, expressly making Manfort personally and the Trump Campaign as an entity parties to the solicitation of the donation of a "thing of value" to the campaign by a foreign national.
>>
>>156726
She didn't donate anything to the campaign. She stated she wanted to give documents to Don Jr. At most, the gathering of opposition research could be considered volunteer work. She did not do that for the campaign or offer to. Did you read up on this story before posting?

>Please ascribe an exact monetary value to a one off donated painting in a manner you couldn't also use to estimate the value of opposition research and documents produced by foreign nationals. You cannot. They have A value, what the exact monetary amount of that value did not even factor into the FEC's decision.
It would depend on the painting. But because it a unique work of art, a one of a kind that can be auctioned off, it has value. Rings and cars all have different values, but they can all be liquidated.

Words and information cannot be liquidated in the same way and the intention of sharing them was not for liquidation in that way. It was also not a contribution made to the campaign.

>Were forwarded the whole email chain prior to the meeting and attended anyway, making them just as culpable as Trump Jr

>In case you forgot, Paul Manafort was literally the campaign manager.

In case you forgot, Manafort did not solicit or accept any contributions. It doesn't matter if he attended the meeting. You have no proof he broke or intended to break any laws.
>>
>>156752
>opposition research and documents
That's the thing. This is all in your head. There never was any opposition research or documents. None of this ever existed. There was nothing exchanged because there was nothing.
>>
>>156751
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, real estate magnate) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

This is what Goldman claimed she had. Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner agreed to meet with her under the belief that she possessed these materials.
>>
>>156756
See >>156757
The email chain clearly shows that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner believed that she had

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras (Agalarov, real estate magnate) this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father.

This opposition research and documents.
>>
>>156757
So? That's like a bitch calling you to come over for free sex. Then you show up and she says she wants to talk about her boyfriend instead. So you sit there for 10 minutes and leave.

I just don't see even the hint of a crime.
>>
Any rational person would see this matter as Don Jr. looking to verify the information given to him in an e-mail by arranging and attending a meeting. When he found out it was a ruse, he left. No documentation was handed over, and there's no proof it even exists.

But according to this thread, he, Manafort and Kushner are mustache-twirling villains willing to knowingly commit treason to instate God-emperor Trump into the White House.

Remember, had Hillary won, this would be a complete non-issue.
>>
>>156730
No it doesn't. The "I love it" supposedly constituted solicitation. If you do not solicit, you are absolutely allowed to hear someone make their case to break campaign finance laws without breaking the law yourself.

That isn't what happened though. She made no donations or contributions to the campaign and at no point did she indicate that was her intention.
>>
>>156758
>This opposition research and documents.
Expect it never existed outside of your head.
>>
Keep on shilling guys. This is probably the last chance you'll get before the money dries out.
>>
>>156763
Fool. The jews have infinitely deep pockets.
>>
>>156732
>it's not intuitive what the exact value of a novel is, so therefore it has no price tag
So before a price is set on the rights to publish the novel, it's without value?
>comparing a book that costs less than $30 with what any reasonable person would have assumed to be stolen information from your political opponent

>colluding with Russia to hack the DNC
Now where did I say that? You can win any argument if you put words in your opponent's mouth. No, I'm talking about this kind of collusion https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collusion
>Secret
Well he hid it didn't he?
>illegal
trying to receive a significant illegal campaign contribution
>deceitful
constantly changed his story

>they didn't seek out the Trump campaign
How could a candidates son, campaign manager, and son in law/adviser not have a connection to the campaign.
>Well he only emailed Jr, he emailed it to the others
Yeah, he emailed Jr about something of specific value to the campaign. And do you not remember the line in the emails about reaching out to Jr instead of Sr?
>>
>>156739
>Since I can't put a price tag on it, it's valueless!
I don't know how much a 30 foot yacht costs. Guess I can just have it since it's worthless.

Fuck man, how are you so ignorant. It's been explained here >>156726, >>156717, >>156711, >>156705, >>156741 how an intangible asset such as opposition research is absolutely of value. In response you keep blindly responding that since we can't say the specific value of it, that it is not of value. You keep calling us idiots and show a fundamental inability to use abstract reasoning. I hesitate to even say that, because you're probably going to turn around and say that I proved that I'm using an abstract argument disconnected from reality.
>>
>>156759
Ah, so you are conceding that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner attended the meeting on the belief that they would receive the opposition research and documents that Goldman claimed the Russian lawyer had, and only left when it turned out she did not have them?

Thank you for admitting they are guilty of solicitation!
>>
>>156760
No, they just blatantly violated campaign finance laws.
>>
>>156759
No, because it's legal to have free sex with a woman. It's not legal to receive a significant campaign contribution from a foreign national, which is what Jr was trying to do. The correct metaphor then is >>156715
>>
>>156761
Here is the relevant section of the statute:

>(m)To solicit. For the purposes of part 300, to solicit means to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation may be made directly or indirectly. The context includes the conduct of persons involved in the communication. A solicitation does not include mere statements of political support or mere guidance as to the applicability of a particular law or regulation.

>(1) The following types of communications constitute solicitations:

>(i) A communication that provides a method of making a contribution or donation, regardless of the communication. This includes, but is not limited to, providing a separate card, envelope, or reply device that contains an address to which funds may be sent and allows contributors or donors to indicate the dollar amount of their contribution or donation to the candidate, political committee, or other organization.

>(ii) A communication that provides instructions on how or where to send contributions or donations, including providing a phone number specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations. However, a communication does not, in and of itself, satisfy the definition of “to solicit” merely because it includes a mailing address or phone number that is not specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations.

Gee, I wonder if setting up a meeting to receive the promised materials and then actually meeting the person with the intent of receiving those materials violates (i) and (ii)? Hint: It does.
>>
>>156760
>If you have dirt on Clinton, I love it!
>I was really going to the meeting out of curiosity, because after all that talk about Clinton's wrongdoings I wanted to verify it for my own knowledge. It wasn't anything to do with the campaign, I mean if it had existed I would have just let them keep it and not touch it.
>>
>>156733
>>156734
Those laws cover what campaigns are allowed to receive. Not private citizens. And it doesn't matter because that only covers things of value. The research has value if you can show the campaign funded it. The results of the research, if given away for free, have no value. free information is not at all comparable to one of a kind paintings that hold a certain monetary worth.

>>156736
Doesn't matter. The meeting wasn't about making an illegal contribution to any campaigns which is what you are suggesting Manafort somehow solicited (despite never agreeing to accept).

>>156738
They were discussing getting documents from Goldstone. Not tho contribution of opposition research services. And again, it would be perfectly legal to transfer information to the campaign anyway. Free information does not have a value.

>>156741
It doesn't. An original painting can be auctioned off and will always hold a certain value. Words and concepts cannot and do not. The copy is as valuable as the original. Do you think if a painter faxed a picture of his painting to a campaign, the campaign would be considered to have accepted an illegal contribution?

>>156743
Already addressed numerous times in this thread.

>>156749
The research itself has value. Documents, words, rumours, information, these things to not have value. You can say anything you want to anyone you want and it will not be considered a contribution. And "I love it" doesn't mean he would have passed any donations on to the campaign.

>>156752
I have multiple times.

>>156754
How did Manafort solicit anything? And how much did he attempt to get in illegal donations to the Trump campaign? What is the value of the illegal donation he solicited?

>>156757
There is nothing wrong with receiving information.
>>
>>156763
>I have no argument, so have some antisemitism
Every time one of you assholes speaks up, my political alignment shifts to the left ;)

When the Democrats ram single payer up your ass, you'll have nobody to blame but yourselves. After all, hate-filled vocal Trump fans like you are half the reason that the country is so strongly against Trump.
>>
>>156777
>Those laws cover what campaigns are allowed to receive. Not private citizens.
Paul Manafort, the head of the Trump Campaign, was forwarded the whole email chain and attended anyway.

Thankfully, the campaign finance law clearly defines that:

>(i) A communication that provides a method of making a contribution or donation, regardless of the communication. This includes, but is not limited to, providing a separate card, envelope, or reply device that contains an address to which funds may be sent and allows contributors or donors to indicate the dollar amount of their contribution or donation to the candidate, political committee, or other organization.

>(ii) A communication that provides instructions on how or where to send contributions or donations, including providing a phone number specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations. However, a communication does not, in and of itself, satisfy the definition of “to solicit” merely because it includes a mailing address or phone number that is not specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations.

Constitute solicitation.

Emailing (a communication) to arrange an in person meeting (that provides a method of making a donation) of "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father" (a thing of value) from foreign nationals. Is as black letter a violation of this law as you can get.

> An original painting can be auctioned off and will always hold a certain value
How much value? What value? How do you know the painting could be subsequently sold? Where did the FEC even mention the specific dollar amount the painting would be worth in their ruling? Oh right, nowhere.
>>
>>156777
>Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump
Yeah this was just about Jr wanting to have a conversation about vodka, so he brought along Manafort because they're good friends.

Oh yeah it was just information. No opposition research was being sought, just words and information.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/donald-trump-jr-tells-sean-hannity-in-retrospect-probably-would-have-done-things-little-differently.html
>"For me this was opposition research," Trump Jr. said.
>>
>>156766
>So before a price is set on the rights to publish the novel, it's without value?

What I'm saying is that a foreign national can write a book about a candidates political opponent, and send a free copy of that book to that candidates campaign.

>Now where did I say that? You can win any argument if you put words in your opponent's mouth.

Where did I say you said it? Trump has claimed for a year that he did not collude with Russia to hack the DNC. After a year of zero evidence to back up their claims, they changed from "Trump colluded with Russia to HACK our elections" to "Trump Jr colluded with Russia to do nothing illegal at all".

>How could a candidates son, campaign manager, and son in law/adviser not have a connection to the campaign.

His son, whom, as I said earlier, Goldstone sought out, doesn't have a connection to the campaign. Why not seek out Manafort if they wanted to make a campaign contribution, or someone else that was actually affiliated?

>Yeah, he emailed Jr about something of specific value to the campaign.

What value?

>>156769
>I don't know how much a 30 foot yacht costs. Guess I can just have it since it's worthless.

Guess you're dumb and can't use google. What does that have to do with this? Almost anything physical can be appraised to have some kind of value. But free words do not. No donations or contributions were sought out, or received by the Trump campaign.
>>
>>156769
>In response you keep blindly responding that since we can't say the specific value of it, that it is not of value.
You can't put any value on free information. Information doesn't collectively belong to everyone that knows it. Goldstone had it, Goldstone offered it, and she offered it for free.
>>
>>156789
>What value?
More value than " the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use" and yet the FEC found that to be illegal.
>>
>>156791

Oops! Looks like even Trump Jr. admits it was opposition research and not just anecdotal information! BTFO'd again, so sad! :^)
>>
>>156774
But he didn't accept a donation or attempt to get one. He wanted information.
>>
>>156773
I'm not going to rely on your very loose interpretation of finance laws to make that claim.

>>156776
Not saying he wasn't going to do anything with it, but there was no documentation given. Nothing of any value was handed over. Only the idea of valuable information was presented. But please regale me with your lack of legal expertise and hair-splitting to convince me he committed a crime.
>>
>>156794
>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father

Try again, sweetie :^)
>>
>>156795
>I have not a single argumentative leg to stand on so I'll just say I'm not even try and contest the BTFO'ing I've gotten.
LMAO
>>
Watching the thread go in circles as the same arguments happen over and over in under 400 posts. Cant tell if its 3-4 groups arguing the same argument or just a couple disingenuous trolls.
>>
>>156775
>Gee, I wonder if setting up a meeting to receive the promised materials and then actually meeting the person with the intent of receiving those materials violates (i) and (ii)?

Nope. Nor did Manafort or Kushner do that.

>to solicit means to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

This part needs to happen. It even explains why you're dumb in (ii):

>However, a communication does not, in and of itself, satisfy the definition of “to solicit” merely because it includes a mailing address or phone number that is not specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations.
>>
>>156798
>I'm using my rudimentary knowledge of US laws I found on a website to construe an argument and am willing to shame anyone who dares question how completely clueless I am on the subject
LMAO indeed
>>
>>156789
>What I'm saying is that a foreign national can write a book about a candidates political opponent, and send a free copy of that book to that candidates campaign

So that book is without value since it was given as a gift?
I mean sure, an insignificant gift such as a published book is perfectly fine to send. But do you remember what the Al Gore campaign did when they were mailed a book full of dirt on Bush? They called the FBI because they knew the law. Opposition research, which Jr was seeking >>156787, is hardly comparable to a novel. Opposition research has value dipshit >>156769

>only claimed to not collude to hack the elections
Showing an intent to obtain and presumably utilize that information isn't too far. If someone gives you a car that you know they stole, you're not innocent when a cop catches you driving it. Besides, collusion to hack the elections is hardly the only denial that Trump and co have made.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/07/a_timeline_of_team_trump_s_denials_of_collusion_with_russia.html

>July 24: Trump Jr. tells CNN’s Jake Tapper that the Clinton campaign’s suggestion that Russia was trying to intervene in the election on behalf of Trump is “disgusting” and “phony.”
It just goes to show you their exact moral compass. They’ll say anything to be able to win this. I mean this is time and time again, lie after lie. … It’s disgusting. It’s so phony. … These lies and the perpetuating of that kind of nonsense to try to gain some political capital is just outrageous.
>>
>>156783
>Emailing (a communication) to arrange an in person meeting (that provides a method of making a donation) of "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father" (a thing of value) from foreign nationals. Is as black letter a violation of this law as you can get.

It 100% is not. Manafort did not email Gladstone or express any intent to break the law.

>How much value? What value? How do you know the painting could be subsequently sold? Where did the FEC even mention the specific dollar amount the painting would be worth in their ruling? Oh right, nowhere.

Depends on the painting and the artist. It's value can easily be appraised by the quality of the work. Point is, it's a thing of value. If an artist painted a painting for a campaign, and put it online, or sent a picture to the campaign, it would not be illegal. It's only by giving the "thing" itself that it's a campaign contribution.

A painting, or any piece of art is also intellectual property. If they are fully signing the rights to their IP away, that has a TREMENDOUS value. It is not the same as free information.

In terms of unpaid services, foreign nationals can still volunteer however they'd like. They just can't make contributions of value. i.e. Intellectual property or other things of worth and value.
>>
>>156801
>just a couple disingenuous trolls.
For all I know there is just you and me watching while single troll (possibly you) fights himself.
>>
>>156787
>Yeah this was just about Jr wanting to have a conversation about vodka, so he brought along Manafort because they're good friends.
Opposition research as a noun is just information. No opposition research in it's verb form was sought.
>>
>>156793
He WAS doing opposition research though. What does that prove?
>>
>>156806
As of now there are 63 posters, so averaging 6 posts per person. Probably thrown off by the back and forth
>Nuh uh
>Yuh huh
>Nuh uh
>Yuh huh
>>
>>156792
An original work of art can go for hundreds of thousands. If they donate their IP, possibly more. It should be illegal. We need money out of politics.

The gathering of information should NEVER be illegal.
>>
>>156803
>Hey, you're not arguing, so in return I'm going to say you're not arguing and then not make a point. That makes me better than you

We've had a few narratives defending Trump that've all fallen apart.
>Didn't do anything wrong because he wasn't seeking anything of value
Wrong because he by his own description he was seeking opposition research, and not just simple facts. Opposition research is clearly of value.

>Didn't do anything wrong because he didn't receive any research
Wrong because he showed an explicit intent to receive that research

>Didn't do anything wrong because he was a private citizen
Wrong because he got the campaign manager and a top campaign adviser involved in it

>Didn't do anything wrong because there were contacts between the DNC and Ukraine
Wrong because a murderer is not deemed innocent because there are other murderers who haven't been caught. That is to say, "two wrongs don't make a right."

>Didn't do anything wrong because you're all Hillary shills
Maybe, but I'll take my chances that those of us who aren't antisemitic are on the right side of history.
>>
>>156796
>some official documents and information

In other words, information?
>>
>>156805
Paul Manafort, the head of the Trump Campaign, was forwarded the whole email chain and attended anyway.

Thankfully, the campaign finance law clearly defines that:

Constitute solicitation.

Emailing (a communication) to arrange an in person meeting (that provides a method of making a donation) of "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father" (a thing of value) from foreign nationals. Is as black letter a violation of this law as you can get.

>In terms of unpaid services, foreign nationals can still volunteer however they'd like

False. The FEC ruled that "a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use"

Note that it is "donating his uncompensated volunteer services" that is deemed illegal, not donating the finished painting.
>>
>>156812

Oops! Looks like even Trump Jr. admits it was opposition research and not just anecdotal information! BTFO'd again, so sad! :^)
>>
>>156807
>Opposition research as a noun is just information. No opposition research in it's verb form was sought.
Opposition research as a noun is something with value and therefore something that a campaign isn't supposed to receive from a foreign national. You're right that there's no evidence they worked actively to garner new research, but just because someone isn't guilty of burglarizing a home doesn't mean they aren't guilty when they knowingly accept stolen items as a gift.
Can I also point out the irony that while trying to make a pedantic point about grammar, you use the wrong form of 'its'?
>>
>>156807
>Opposition research as a noun is just information. No opposition research in it's verb form was sought.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS is what you've resorted to? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA
>>
>>156807
>>156817
>LITERALLY resorting to "it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is." as a defense.

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>156804
>But do you remember what the Al Gore campaign did when they were mailed a book full of dirt on Bush?

That's entirely different. Gore had a book and felt that the information in it was not something he should put out. Trump had no reason to contact the FBI because he had nothing of interest. There was nothing shady or illegal about the information they received.

I don't remember though. Since you seem to know so much about it, what was in the book exactly and how was it obtained?

>Showing an intent to obtain and presumably utilize that information isn't too far.

Good thing that isn't what's happening here.

>It just goes to show you their exact moral compass. They’ll say anything to be able to win this. I mean this is time and time again, lie after lie. … It’s disgusting. It’s so phony. … These lies and the perpetuating of that kind of nonsense to try to gain some political capital is just outrageous.

It is disgusting. Her campaign lied and sabre-rattled numerous times despite zero evidence. What did Russia do to intervene in the election here? Waste Trump Jr's time?
>>
>>156811
And once again you ignore the fact that you're using your loose interpretation of these laws to make these claims. Trump Jr. is guilty because you want him to be, just as others will believe he's innocent because of their own personal feelings. But don't act like parroting US laws you found on the internet and twisting the words in the e-mail to fit your reading of them makes your argument correct.
>>
>>156815
>>156817
>>156818

Good one, but if you knew the difference between a verb and a noun you'd understand what I meant.

I'll give you guys a hint. One's an action. The other is an object.
>>
>>156811
>Wrong because he by his own description he was seeking opposition research, and not just simple facts. Opposition research is clearly of value.

He was doing opposition research. He was seeking out information. The info he was obtaining was free.

>Wrong because he showed an explicit intent to receive that research
Not against the law.

>Wrong because he got the campaign manager and a top campaign adviser involved in it
And they broke no laws. They did not accept or intend to accept anything illegal as far as anyone is aware.

>Wrong because a murderer is not deemed innocent because there are other murderers who haven't been caught. That is to say, "two wrongs don't make a right."
The Clinton contacts were out in the open and no one complained. This comparison is just to show you it's actually nothing.

>Maybe, but I'll take my chances that those of us who aren't antisemitic are on the right side of history.
Yeah, because people voted against Hillary because of her Judaism. Trump has a Jewish son in law. Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>156814
>>156808
>>
>>156811
>Wrong because a murderer is not deemed innocent because there are other murderers who haven't been caught. That is to say, "two wrongs don't make a right."

Its perfectly natural to resort to this arguement when the other side spent the last 2 years (more really but those are just dismissed as conspiracy) singing "Rules for thee but not for me" and getting away with it. Especially seeing Hillary get away with shit on the "I didnt intend to break the law" and "I dont recall" defenses. Its especially frustrating when this is pointed out, the best you get is "well I guess both parties are bad" when one party clearly set the precedent for this. Trump Jr was solicited by a Russian through Goldstone. The DNC solicited the Ukraine through a third party contractor. Trump Jr got nothing for his troubles since she was lying about her connections, the DNC got a bunch of shit on Manafort that was used in the election. Either both of these were illegal or neither (Its neither by the way). Picking and choosing what the law means and who it applies to in a case by case basis is not how American law works, despite the urban legends.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
>>
>>156820
>Why respond to specifics when you can throw an argument out by saying they interpret the law too loosely
What, am I being too liberal in my definition of value by saying opposition research is worth something? Feel free to point out where I cross the line in that interpretation after you wash Trump's sperg off your hands, because to me that seems a pretty logical connection. And the only words I've twisted are "love it," and his agreement to attend the meeting as an explicit display of intent to get that information from the Russian government. If someone says they want some food, and go to the grocery store, it doesn't take a psychologist to determine their intent.
The hole in my argument that you're stuck on is opposition research not being of value. Go ahead and cling to that if you want, but I've plainly stated why I think that's wrong.

>>156819
>no reason to contact the FBI because he had nothing of interest
"Hey, the Russian government wants to help your dad get elected, and want to give you dirt on Hillary." Nope nothing to see here. After all, Trump has assured us the Russians aren't responsible for the election hacking. The book was mailed to the Gore campaign anonymously, and they still felt it was too suspicious to use.
>what did Russia do to interfere here
presumably nothing, but if you don't think that the Russian's definitely ran election interference, you should probably stick to infowars to avoid upsetting your sensibilities.
>>
>>156821
Hint: Official documents that would supposedly incriminate a political opponent are not just "information", they are objects with value to the campaign.

Not even to mention that the information being offered could not have been gathered without foreign national doing the labour to gather it.
>>
>>156830
You're wrong you idiot.
This statute concerns matters of actually value or equivalent only. Like a painting. Or a check.
A promise to provide a piece of information that doesn't exist has no value whatsoever.

And now you will cry antisemitism again because you have no argument. You disgusting kike.
>>
>>156826
You may want to read what makes it a fallacy. Or more relevent, the parable of the mote and the beam. The fact that people believe this is suddenly illegal when Trump Jr does it is pretty telling. Especially when you start digging to try and find the exact law he broke doing it, then trying to twist legal definitions to make it appear broken.
>>
ITT The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them

This impeach Drumpf now guy has been blown the fuck out 400 times. Ye he keeps on arguing.
>>
>>156824
>neither is illegal
Maybe so. Reading around there's a variety of lawyers and law professors who argue both sides of the issue, and ultimately it's not up to me how the law is best interpreted. As I see it though, the purpose of these laws are to prevent foreign countries from holding sway over our elections. Seeing as Russia tried to do that with hostile intent, I'm outraged that anyone so closely connected with the commander in chief would let themselves be complicit in this. Whether or not he's guilty of lawbreaking, it's outrageous that this kind of behavior is allowed to occur. Anyone connected to McCain, Romney, Kasich, Rubio, or even Bush's campaign would immediately have turned this into the FBI. And now Trump's puppets go dancing around, happy that the case against Jr isn't a slam dunk while Sr let's Putin know that there will be only rewards for further election interference.
>>
>>156827
>"Hey, the Russian government wants to help your dad get elected, and want to give you dirt on Hillary." Nope nothing to see here. After all, Trump has assured us the Russians aren't responsible for the election hacking. The book was mailed to the Gore campaign anonymously, and they still felt it was too suspicious to use.

No election hacking took place at this time. Maybe the DNC hacks did but it definitely wasn't confirmed to be Russia.

>presumably nothing

So then we can agree it's nothing.
>>
>>156840
Yep, nothing to worry about. Russia was a close ally and so them stating they were supporting one candidate over another and were willing to play dirty to get him elected.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN19C1Y3
>>
>>156843
>how many votes were changed?
>A: zero

wow what an amazing hack
>>
>>156833
The FEC ruling literally says "uncompensated volunteer services" from a foreign national would violate the law, not the donation of a finished painting. Do keep trying to deny the obvious however :^)
>>
>>156846
Well yeah but she had nothing. She provided no uncompensated volunteer services because she literally had no information whatsoever.

Luring someone with a fake promise and then providing nothing is not a very valuable service.
>>
>>156843
The woman is the one that said Russia wanted to help Trump. Not Russia. Not Trump. Just some random woman that turned out to be nobody.
>>
>>156827
Yes, you are being too liberal. You are stretching the meaning of solicitation to imply this meeting was arranged with the full intent (as if the phrase "love it" solidifies this argument) of obtaining information that is of supposed value, which is also debatable.

You realize that if this was a court of law, you would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this was in fact the case. And yet all you've done is draw conclusions based on your interpretation of the e-mails and the laws you think it violated.

And I accuse you of loose interpretations and twisting words, which you then admit to doing, and yet I have Trump's sperg on my hands for pointing that out.
>>
>>156846
There were no uncompensated volunteer services. There was no research being done. This research was not being passed to the Trump campaign by a Russian intermediary. There was no paintings being painted. All this was meant to be was the transfer of information and documents from a Russian woman to Don Jr, and it wasn't even that.
>>
>>156849
>Just some random woman that turned out to be nobody.
Not quite. She turned out to be a democrat operative.
http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
>>
Guys I think this anti Trump shills has finally stopped.
He probably had a heart attack.
>>
>>156854
Anti Trump shills are on their lunch break, probably eating a nothing burger with a side of Russian dressing kek
>>
>>156853
>Mr Veselnitskaya has for several years been leading a campaign to have the act overturned. As part of her effort she allegedly hired GPS Fusion. A complaint filed last year claimed that GPS Fusion headed the pro-Russia campaign to kill the Magnitsky Act.

Your article seems to confirm that she is working at some level on behalf of the Russian state.

A state actor like Russia isn't retarded enough to send state intel officials to broadcast that they're coming to work with some Americans. They use civilian go-betweens to maintain plausible deniability.

If you're simply taking Russia at its word, you've fucked any possibility of a reasonable investigation.
>>
>>156858
As it stands, we are seeing more connections to Democrat connected entities than to the Russian government.
>>
>>156848
Oh, going back to pretending you don't know how solicitation is specifically defined in campaign finance law are we?

Constitute solicitation.

Emailing (a communication) to arrange an in person meeting (that provides a method of making a donation) of "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and be very useful to your father" (a thing of value) from foreign nationals is as black letter a violation of this law as you can get.

That she did not actually HAVE the "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" is totally immaterial to the law. Soliciting those documents and information from a foreign national is a black letter crime, full stop.
>>
>>156850
The act specifically defines

he campaign finance law clearly defines that:

Emailing is a form of communication that was used to provide a method (an in person meeting with Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner) to receive a donation of "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" (a thing of value) from Natalia Veselnitskaya (a foreign national).
>>
>>156858
Whether she was working for the Russian state is not relevant to the campaign finance laws regarding donations from foreign nationals, though it is germane to alleging espionage or other crimes relating to cooperating with agents of a foreign government to influence a U.S. election.
>>
>>156871
>>156872

It isn't. I already replied to that. I also explained why it doesn't hold any value.

>>156802
>>
>>156873
No campaign finance laws were violated that anyone has shown. No illegal contributions were sought or made.
>>
>>156874
>>156877
>Repeating assertions without citation, quotation, or logical argument is totally proof guys
Nope. I can and have been citing chapter and verse of the laws themselves, the email chain, and relevant FEC rulings while you have done nothing but spout wholly unsupported assertions.
>>
is this Russia conspiracy thing still going on

Trump isn't even Russian?
>>
>>156881
Shills are out en masse today because of this half assed set up they're trying to push. Chalk it up with the last dozen feeble attempts to paint the Trump administration as impeach worthy.
>>
>>156880
I cited the law istelf to debunk you. It expressly says you can communicate with people without it being solicitation.

>However, a communication does not, in and of itself, satisfy the definition of “to solicit” merely because it includes a mailing address or phone number that is not specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations.

Completely debunks your claim that Manafort being there implies solicitation.
>>
>>156883
BUT CNN ADMITTED...

whatever lol

wtf
>>
>>156484

IMHO it's the Jew's signature, ultimate achievement.

They successfully got the alt-right to support them, wittingly or unwittingly.
>>
>>156484
>i don't like Trump
>[demonstrates total misunderstanding of Trump supporters]
classic

every fugging time

>>156490
>you don't like socialism?
>you just don't understand socialism!

classic

every fuggign time
>>
>>156891

Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner set up a private meeting at Trump Tower to meet this lawyer so she could give them the "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" they believed she had.

This communication provided a method of making a donation specifically targeted to one foreign national and is self evidently not covered by an exemption for "a mailing address or phone number that is not specifically dedicated to facilitating the making of contributions or donations."
>>
>>156899

>haha you're just wrong bro!1!1!!!1!1!

Every single time.
>>
>>156901
I didn't say that, you imbecile.
>>
>>156905

You didn't have to say it, but nice try.
>>
>>156901
>>156908
>I got my feelings hurted so I'm gonna misrepresent what you said

Hey. Let's start over. I'm sorry about your feelings.

=) (not sarcasm)
>>
>>156917

>get's BTFO'd
>conveniently revises his context

Annnnd I'm out. Good try though, anon.
>>
>>156927
>Gets BTFO
>Anon

Shills are learning the language
>>
>>156858
>A state actor like Russia isn't retarded enough to send state intel officials to broadcast that they're coming to work with some Americans. They use civilian go-betweens to maintain plausible deniability.

This is why I don't believe this story. Russian intelligence isn't this sloppy.
>>
>>156935
You know who is? The DNC, time and time again
>>
>>156927
I bet you didn't leave you just want to pretend to be a new poster lol
>>
>>156928
>>156943

Was always here faggots. Delight watching Trumpies squirm.
>>
>>157033
You sound panicked
>>
>>155625
Why is this thread still bumping?

>Threads older than 48 hours will cease to bump when replied to.

did this not go into effect on this board?
>>
>>156935
>Russian intelligence isn't this sloppy.
Right. So why would they use this fat music promoter as a go-between and have him literally say it was "incriminating information" from the "Russian government?" Because it was a trap. There was never gonna be any info. It was just a ruse to get Don Jr to incriminate himself. They've probably done this to all of them
>>
>>157094
That hasnt been a thing on this board ever. Its a bug that never go fixed. Its going to be interesting seeing the full bump limit
>>
>>157094
It was at first on /news/ but for some reason the mods decided they should not enforce their own rules sort of like the Obama Administration and immigration law those were only "guide lines" to them. truly sad, /news/ should be encouraged to post current news not circle jerk weeks old threads.
>>
>>157114
Well I think it's a shitty rule so I'm glad they're not enforcing it, but if they're not enforcing it they should really delete that part from the sticky.
>>
>>157117
Agree mods need to make an appearance here to publicly clear some issues up. I know they are here though as some posts have clearly been deleted that I don't think anon deleted.
>>
He did NOTHING wrong or illegal. Anybody saying different has an agenda for the sheep. And its looking more like it was a setup too for more political smear of Trump with the hilarious Russian Propaganda. The Democratic Party and its corporate media are insane snakes it seens. Anybody that believes this BS is either brainwashed, dumb, or loves being a sheep. I am very happy that I discovered /pol/ and was redpilled there. I woke up and left the Cancer Party forever 2 years ago. Thats all the Democratic Party is now.
>>
>>155755
Russian shillbots are flooding this thread probably.
>>
>>157210
How many roubles does Putin pay to defend Trump?
>>
>>156850
He dindu nuffin!

>>>1777844
>>
>>157216
Sorry, that link was to
>>>/wsg/1777844
>>
>>157215
A troll who speaks English can make up to 65,000 rubles (~$1090) a month apparently. Other languages fetch lower prices. Wages may have increased since 2015 though.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
>>
>>157225
you realize the russians are not the only ones doing this?
>>
>On Wednesday afternoon, Trump told Reuters that “No. That I didn’t know. Until a couple of days ago, when I heard about this. No I didn’t know about that,” referring to the meeting between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

>Trump changed his tune later in the day, when he told reporters on Air Force One: “In fact maybe it was mentioned at some point,” referring to the meeting. (Reporters on the plane initially thought the conversation was off-the-record, but the President said otherwise on Thursday.)

I guess Trump is realizing how flimsy his denial was considering he announced he was going to share damaging Clinton with everyone soon the same day Jr scheduled the meeting to get damaging info on Clinton from the Russian government.
>>
>>156899
Clearly though, he doesn't understand socialism if he thinks Hillary Clinton is in any way a socialist. You can hate Socialism, but still point out when someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>156928
>Everyone on 4chan is a Trump supporter
>Everyone on 4chan is even right wing

Every single anon I know in real life, to a man, is left wing. Every single one. But sure, keep calling anyone who dares say anything even remotely negative about Daddy Trump a shill if it helps maintain your illusion of your hugbox safe space buddy.
>>
>>157366
>Every single anon I know in real life, to a man, is left wing.
Where the hell do you live? In a San Francisco gay bar?
>>
>>157367
Ah yes, the ol'
>they're left wing so therefore they must me homosexual transgender wolfkin vaping vegan vaping millenials
Response.
>>
>>157370
So you admit it. Go shoot your heroin somewhere else you disgusting aids ridden faggot.
>>
>>157374
See, this is why people on /pol/ should get outside of /pol/ every once in a while and actually meet some real life Left wingers, because people on /pol/ love to jump on extreme cases, point to them and remove the nuance of "this is a fucking nutter" and pretend that they're representative of all lefties.

I mean some left wing ideas are fucking nuts, but on /pol/ you see an over the top caricature that genuinely think some people believe as true.

Seek help.
>>
>>157379

This.
>>
>>157100
If that's really the case, which we can't determine yet due to lack of evidence, then it still doesn't excuse his stupidity and unscrupulousness in taking up such a shady offer.

It's the same reason why Chris Hansen isn't committing entrapment when he stings pedophiles. The suspect came of their own free will with no coercion, thus proving their criminal intent.
>>
>>157385
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/08/18/judge-to-catch-a-predator-is-entrapment/

Except they were. The show had the decoy bring up sex to every pervert on the internet to get them to come over. The first guy to get off on entrapment did so when he never explicitly stated that he was going for sex, only implied it. The show was always dancing a fine line with entrapment, even if it was for a good reason.
>>
>>157100
>http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

>The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

>NBC News is not naming the lobbyist, who denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies. He accompanied the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

>The Russian-born American lobbyist served in the Soviet military and emigrated to the U.S., where he holds dual citizenship.

>Veselnitskaya acknowledged to NBC News that she was accompanied by at least one other man, though she declined to identify him.

Oops! Looks like she brought some friends with her to the meeting :^)
>>
>Hey I have performance enhancing drugs that could help you win the game. Want 'em?
>I love it. Let's meet.
>Actually I just want your autograph.
>Geez, okay, but if anyone asks that's the only reason I agreed to meet you.
Is this a false equivalence?
>>
>>157431
Yeah actually. The nature of politics and campaign laws adds a dimension to this thats out of the ordinary purviews of hookers and coke. To the contrary of whoever keeps spamming laws with no legal understanding, the only actual crime would be a poorly filed SF86, but even then you need to proove he didnt just forget the meeting since nothing came of it.
>>
>>157385
>it still doesn't excuse his stupidity and unscrupulousness in taking up such a shady offer.
Well, that's not what I was saying anyway. Don Jr. IS stupid. But Manafort should've known better. He either never thought this would get out (unlikely) or it's not the most-incriminating meeting they had.
>>157406
what does this have to do with my post? makes my hypothesis more likely imo
>>
Corey Lewandowski went on TV to tell the easily verifiable lie that Trump was in Florida on the day of the meeting. These people are just fucking horrible at lying.

https://twitter.com/aynrandpaulryan/status/885622660083863553
>>
>>157431
Performance enhancing drugs are against the law so yes.
>>
>>156731
Not that guy, but it's not the foreign national part that's the problem, it's that the lawyer was specifically representing the Russian Government.

And a few other things:
>Steele was hired by GOP first, the Dems took over his contract later.
>Steele gave his dossier to the FBI, not the Democrats, so the proper authorities were informed.
>>
>>157579
Actually the foreign national part is a problem.

>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/2007-22.pdf

>FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION ADVISORY OPINION 2007-22

>Here, you propose accepting without charge, from Canadian third party and independent candidates, certain printed materials used in previous Canadian campaigns. The materials would include flyers, advertisements, door hangers, tri-folds, signs, and other printed material. You plan to use these items to assist you in your own campaign. Although the value of these materials may be nominal or difficult to ascertain, they have some value. The provision of these items without charge would relieve your campaign of the expense that it would otherwise incur to obtain such materials. Thus, the provision of such items without charge would constitute a contribution and, as such, would be prohibited, particularly in light of the broad scope of the prohibition on contributions from foreign nationals.

>https://www.fec.gov/files/legal/aos/72021.pdf

>FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION ADVISORY OPINION 1990-12

>If, however, Mr. Hochberg imparts poll result information to you or anyone else working for your campaign, including any data or any analysis of the results, or if he uses the poll information to advise your campaign on matters such as campaign strategy or creating media messages, such poll information will constitute an in-kind contribution from Mr. Hochberg to your campaign, and an expenditure in an equal amount by your committee.

These two advisory opinions from the FEC show clearly that provision of polling information to a campaign that the campaign would normally have to pay to have generated or assembled would be considered an in-kind contribution to a political campaign. Political opposition research, like polling, is a service that campaign pay for and thus the provision of political opposition research by foreign nationals to the Trump campaign was clearly prohibited under campaign finance laws.
>>
>>157579
The issue is that they SOLICITED the Steele dossier
>>
>>157616
Actually the Steele dossier is fine because they paid for it. There is no law against the use of foreign nationals as contractors by campaigns if they are paid at fair market value for their work. It would have been an illegal contribution by a foreign national if it had been provided to a U.S. election campaign for free, like the political opposition research provided to Trump Jr.
>>
>>157579
>>157608

Also this. The claim isn't that her being a government affiliated lawyer. The claim is that you cannot receive or solicit donations from foreign nationals, and that information is a donation.

Obviously it isn't.
>>
>>157619
Obviously specialized information CAN be considered an in-kind contribution to a campaign because the FEC concluded that polling information specifically qualified as an in-kind contribution to a political campaign.

>https://www.fec.gov/files/legal/aos/72021.pdf
>>
>>157624
So they were offered polling information?
>>
>>157628
>I'm going to pretend that even though campaigns usually pay to have polling information generated and pay to have political opposition research generated, and even though they pay for both because the information generated is useful to the campaign, that I cannot see the parallels between the two.
Try a little harder please. The parallels are 1:1
>>
>>157630
>The amount of such a contribution will be determined by calculating the share of the overall cost of the poll allocable to that particular information.

So what was the cost of what they were supposedly requesting then?
>>
>>157636
Unfortunately, the FEC in another advisory opinion already said that:

>>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/2007-22.pdf

>Although the value of these materials may be nominal or difficult to ascertain, they have some value. The provision of these items without charge would relieve your campaign of the expense that it would otherwise incur to obtain such materials. Thus, the provision of such items without charge would constitute a contribution and, as such, would be prohibited, particularly in light of the broad scope of the prohibition on contributions from foreign nationals.

It is not necessary for the specific value of the services being offered to be calculable in order for it to be considered a contribution.
>>
>>157630
>The parallels are 1:1

Also, this woman paid for the information herself and the Trump "campaign" knew this? That's what your claim is?
>>
>>157639
No, my claim is that some foreign nationals paid for the information to be generated and collected, since someone did the work, and we know it wasn't the Russian lawyer delivering it. Her receiving the information and wanting to give it to the Trump campaign is an exact parallel for the guy who had the poll result information and was prohibited from giving it to the campaign.
>>
>>157638
>The materials would include flyers, advertisements, door hangers, tri-folds, signs, and other printed material.

Funny you left that part out. They weren't giving them printouts to redistribute. They were offered information.
>>
>>157640
The guy who had the poll information paid for that information because he was "potentially running" and then decided not to run and tried to give the services he just paid for away for free.

This is free information. No one can even suggest what it's value would be.

Not to mention it was trump Jr receiving it, not the campaign.
>>
>>157642
See:
>>157638
The FEC already decided that the difficulty of determine the exact value was irrelevant, what mattered was only that it would cost a campaign money to replicate it.

Please stop making arguments blatantly incompatible with the FEC AOs you've already read.
>>
>>157641
I left that part out because its not germane to the issue we were discussing. The FEC's conclusion that it was not necessary to establish an exact dollar value to determine something HAD a value was the relevant part.
>>
>>157643
It would literally cost nothing to replicate what they everyone claims they received though.

Also, those are in relation to materials that would include flyers, advertisements, door hangers, tri-folds, signs, and other printed material.

These are physical items of worth. It costs money to design and print out door hangers and signs. The information on them can be contributed to a campaign for free however.
>>
>>157644
read >>157646

You quite literally can appraise the value of these services and items.
>>
>>157647
What part of the FEC AO concluding that "Although the value of these materials may be nominal or difficult to ascertain, they have some value." do you not understand? The AO specifically concludes that it does not matter whether the exact dollar value is, only that they have some value. It's literally spelled out here.
>>
>>157648
But they DO have some value. Free information does not. Again, you can receive the information in those flyers completely for free. You CANNOT reuse IP or any other paid for items in your campaign without declaring them.

What part of "flyers, advertisements, door hangers, tri-folds, signs, and other printed material" do you not understand?
>>
>>157649
>Free information does not.
Political Opposition Research and documents are nor free information. It was generated and compiled by foreign nationals, which necessarily took labour and was private and not informaiton that could be Googled, therefore it is exactly like poll result information which also costs money to produce and therefore has a value.
>>
>>157650
Yes, documents can indeed contain free information.
>>
wow, we actually hit the bump limit on /news/
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.